Mafia: A Disney Adventure

Shapes

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Looks like it's going to have be a random vote from me.

Nothing's jumping out particularly.

Vote Dandyman

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgaro Gomis

:vrface:

Well that was an awful start.

If I have this right;

The masons, along with the assassin and traitor, may well know who the cop is.

The goons know a roled player, and the doc is dead.

The cop knows who the Assassin is.

So, all in all, not a great day 1. :lol:

:vrface:

Well that was an awful start.

If I have this right;

The masons, along with the assassin and traitor, may well know who the cop is.

The goons know a roled player, and the doc is dead.

The cop knows who the Assassin is.

So, all in all, not a great day 1. :lol:

Yeah I think the traitor is really high on the list for trying to lynch, surely the assassin will stay clear of the cop tho as he/she now must know that it's unlucky thta yeah can win it for themself, hopefully the assassin does the right thing and holds off on the night kills until we can narrow it down a bit

Morgaro Gomis

Yeah I think the traitor is really high on the list for trying to lynch, surely the assassin will stay clear of the cop tho as he/she now must know that it's unlucky thta yeah can win it for themself, hopefully the assassin does the right thing and holds off on the night kills until we can narrow it down a bit

Agreed. The masons will also know who the Assassin is, if I have thought of the rules correctly. Meaning its virtually impossible for the Assassin to win himself the game.

Harry Palmer

Right Morph...

Everyone, or mostly everyone, assumes the cop uses BS ie investigates whoever is below them on the player list.

The cop found the assassin last night. This info is passed to the masons, whether the person investigated is good, bad or indifferent ( :turned: ) and they would then conclude who the cop is, by looking to see who was above the player that is investigated.

The assassin might also assume that BS was used and therefore can work out the identity of the cop ie whoever is above them on the player list would be the cop.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy. :thumbsup:

I bleed- 3

stacee jaxx- 1

morph- 1

Bev- 1

ian ? 1

sean- 1

sig- 1

hmfc_ac- 1

malky - 1

Dunks- 1

DokratrO- 1

Dandyman- 1

8 to vote. Deadline TEN PM.

Morgaro Gomis

Unvote I Bleed Maroon

Still not convinced he is bad, even after his faux pas yesterday.

Unvote I Bleed Maroon

I think it is a risk lynching as I think he is either the watcher or the traitor.

if he's the traitor then the jobs a good un but if he is the watcher then there is no one to protect us good town folk at night

I dont think he is a goon or a mason (team would guide him) and I dont think he the cop either it is hardly a complicated role

BoJack Horseman

Unvote I Bleed Maroon

Then why vote for him a mere 45 minutes ago.

Not convinced these votes for IBM are innocent.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

I have the same suspicions, Walter.

Enough, at least, to prompt me to change my vote.

Unvote Dandyman

Vote Wilky

Morgaro Gomis

Then why vote for him a mere 45 minutes ago.

Not convinced these votes for IBM are innocent.

Because, there are reasons to vote for him. His mistake is suspicious, whereas, I have nothing on anyone else. I then thought over my vote and felt that his mistake, was more likely to be just that, a mistake, rather than something pointing to him being goonly - hence my unvote.

Morgaro Gomis

I have the same suspicions, Walter.

Enough, at least, to prompt me to change my vote.

Unvote Dandyman

Vote Wilky

The same can be said about the people rigorously defending him after his error. Could they be working together to keep him in the game? I don't think their is enough evidence to support either view. At this moment in time, anyway.

Ryan McGowan

Things are starting to get interesting today.

unvote Dunks

Will wait and see how things pan out.

The same can be said about the people rigorously defending him after his error. Could they be working together to keep him in the game? I don't think their is enough evidence to support either view. At this moment in time, anyway.

For some reason wilky i'm leaning towards him being the watcher, I actually think he was the guy the bad cop got info on, I could be completely wrong tho lol

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

That's fair enough.

I just would your swift unvote after Walter questioned why people were voting for IBM a bit suspicious.

My vote for you isn't set in stone mind. This is the just only thing that's caught my eye so far.

Morgaro Gomis

That's fair enough.

I just would your swift unvote after Walter questioned why people were voting for IBM a bit suspicious.

My vote for you isn't set in stone mind. This is the just only thing that's caught my eye so far.

Which is fair enough :thumbsup:

This is only my second game mind, I will do things which will look suspicious without even meaning to. :lol:

Guest C00l K1d

Right Morph...

Everyone, or mostly everyone, assumes the cop uses BS ie investigates whoever is below them on the player list.

The cop found the assassin last night. This info is passed to the masons, whether the person investigated is good, bad or indifferent ( :turned: ) and they would then conclude who the cop is, by looking to see who was above the player that is investigated.

The assassin might also assume that BS was used and therefore can work out the identity of the cop ie whoever is above them on the player list would be the cop.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy. :thumbsup:

I'm with it now cheers mate :thumbsup::lol:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I agree with Dandyman and I don't think we can afford to take the risk of lynching him just yet because if it backfires on us then it would be the worst possible start to the game for the town.

Not sure who to vote for yet, will probably just use my normal early game tactic of picking someone without a vote. Going out shortly so will pick a name before I go.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Like I said, just going to pick someone who doesn't have a vote.

Vote Geoff

Vote count:

I bleed- 2

stacee jaxx- 1

yvonne- 1

Bev- 1

ian ? 1

sig- 1

hmfc_ac- 1

malky - 1

DokratrO- 1

wilky- 1

Geoff- 1

Heading out for a couple of hours in about an hours time so making deadline TEN PM.

BoJack Horseman

For some reason wilky i'm leaning towards him being the watcher, I actually think he was the guy the bad cop got info on, I could be completely wrong tho lol

I thought about that as well. It would make sense for them to go for him instead of a shot in the dark.

I agree with Dandyman and I don't think we can afford to take the risk of lynching him just yet because if it backfires on us then it would be the worst possible start to the game for the town.

Not sure who to vote for yet, will probably just use my normal early game tactic of picking someone without a vote. Going out shortly so will pick a name before I go.

This is the thing. Chances of him being a goon are slim, chances of him having a good role are high. Personally, I think he's best left alone for now, just in case.

Based on past experience, would we expect the goons to get rid of him tonight?

Incidentally, where is Boof when we need a bar? unsure.gif

Perhaps Mr/Ms Pinhead would like to carry out those duties thumbsup.gif

Innis & Gunn please my good (wo)man whistling.gif

bloody hell, confusing much?

vote dunk as the last to post before me

i'm assuming 9pm again yeah?

Morgaro Gomis

bloody hell, confusing much?

vote dunk as the last to post before me

i'm assuming 9pm again yeah?

It was then Clare changed it to 10pm as she is at the cinema.

Morgaro Gomis

ah ok, thanks wilky

so, you got a role then mate??

Unfortunately not :) Only a townie, which is good as I can get a good grip on how things work without being too involved. You?

Really sorry folks, struggling to be on this as a close friend of mine died this morning so have been driving down to be with family in Peebles. So feel free to lynch me

Guest C00l K1d

Really sorry folks, struggling to be on this as a close friend of mine died this morning so have been driving down to be with family in Peebles. So feel free to lynch me

Sorry to hear that yvonne.

Should we lynch yvonne, i'm sure she has enough to worry about atm..

Morgaro Gomis

Sorry to hear that Yvonne. :(

Archived