Mafia: A Disney Adventure

Shapes

BoJack Horseman

Think I would have left you alone if you hadn't have been so defensive in your posts lol

I made a point of not being defensive!!

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I now completely understand why in most games the goons choose to stay under the radar. What's the point in contributing if you're going to get accused of being a goon. No wonder there's next to no posts towards the end of a game.

I'm still hurting.

jCQJt.gif

Your a smart cookie Walter, that alone can make people wary, as much as it shouldn't. :rolleyes:

Perhaps there are rule tweaks or set-ups that prevent a degree of reverting to type?

Enjoy the afterlife...

BoJack Horseman

Seemed defensive to me lol

Just looked through every post I made and at no point, literally no point, was I being overly defensive. I was open to your suggestions, tried to deflect any attention (which worked, briefly), and tried to point people in other directions. No way was I defensive. I was targeted because I was vocal and nothing more.

Anyway, I should stop talking as I'm dead and it's night. I'll have plenty to say when this is over!

Just looked through every post I made and at no point, literally no point, was I being overly defensive. I was open to your suggestions, tried to deflect any attention (which worked, briefly), and tried to point people in other directions. No way was I defensive. I was targeted because I was vocal and nothing more.

Anyway, I should stop talking as I'm dead and it's night. I'll have plenty to say when this is over!

Took your vocalness as defensiveness lol was just luck that it worked out for me

BoJack Horseman

Took your vocalness as defensiveness lol was just luck that it worked out for me

S3VpN.gif

That doesn't even make sense, and harks back to what I was saying. Why contribute to a game if you're just going to get accused of being a goon because of it? It means that all the vocal players get voted off early, whether they're roled or not, which eventually leaves disinterested townies and quiet goons. It's ruining the fun of the game.

wooooooo

S3VpN.gif

That doesn't even make sense, and harks back to what I was saying. Why contribute to a game if you're just going to get accused of being a goon because of it? It means that all the vocal players get voted off early, whether they're roled or not, which eventually leaves disinterested townies and quiet goons. It's ruining the fun of the game.

wooooooo

Tbh I made the same point to pull shapes in either the last game or the game before about if you post thoughts then your tagged as a goon, if it was the last game then I was a goon justjust makes the the theorie stand out more lol

The townspeople of Disney had all came together and decided that one person was definitely bad. Scar was out plotting how to kill off simba and the rest of the townies when they all viciously attacked him until he was no longer...

Walter White- Scar- Goon is dead.

char_4977.jpg

The Queen and her gang were riled from losing one of their own. They set out to hunt down some of the people responsible for Scars death. The Sheriff of Nottingham decided to trick people into thinking he was a good cop once again and he found another roled player. Whilst out and about The Queen and her gang decided to kill someone. Grandmother Willow was watching and the kill was not successful.

Aladdin used his final wish....he found out someone was telling the truth about something.

During the day, Peter Pan was given a secret task. They successfully completed their task and now know something about someone.

It is now day. Deadline 9pm Friday.

Characters left:

Aladdin

Beast

Captain Hook

Dumbo

Goofy

Grandmother Willow

Lady

Mickey

Peter Pan

Prince

Prince John

Rafiki

Robin Hood

Sheriff of Nottingham

Simba

Snow White

The Queen

Tinkerbell

Tramp

Players:

1. Odd

2. Andy

3. Geoff Kilpatrick

4. Arnie

5. jambosean75

6. Beverley

9. I_bleed_maroon

12. Stacey J

13. Dunks

14. Malky

15. Dandy

16. Morph

17. Steve

18. hmfc_ac

19. Ian

20. Yvonne

22. Lionel Logue

23. DokratrO

25. Sig

4/5 players to die are the 4 which have surrounded me. 2 from above and 2 from below.

Make of that what you will.

Geoff Kilpatrick

vote i_bleed_maroon

Given Walter's constant protection and that he was a goon, you're one as well. Well played on the double bluff newbie strategy though.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

A confession. I'm Peter Pan. If you don't believe me, take a gander at my posts in the last day. My secret task should be clear.

I investigated Malky. He's a townie.

For what it's worth, I also believe DokratrO, Dandyman, and Lionel to be good.

Geoff Kilpatrick

A confession. I'm Peter Pan. If you don't believe me, take a gander at my posts in the last day. My secret task should be clear.

I investigated Malky. He's a townie.

For what it's worth, I also believe DokratrO, Dandyman, and Lionel to be good.

:facepalm:

Modkill on.the way.

Bloomin 'eck that wasn't very clever

Anyway

vote Sean

Interesting that he did the coup de gras when Walter was at the point of no return

That just screamed goon to me

Bloomin 'eck that wasn't very clever

Anyway

vote Sean

Interesting that he did the coup de gras when Walter was at the point of no return

That just screamed goon to me

really, i smell goon deflection technique from you

vote malky

"As per other games you may hint at your role but please DO NOT reveal your character" :rolleyes:

Working 930-6. Try and behave yourselves :)

Sean malky is a townie sig outed himself

that's only if sig can be trusted - he could be a goon trying it on.

it doesn't feel right not to try and lynch malky once a day.

i would try it even if he was a mason, which i can 100 percent guarantee he's not.

Chris Benoit

If sig was telling the truth surely he should be modkilled? As he hasn't any chance he's a goon?

vote Sig

For now until I get some clarification

Sean hinting at being a Mason but also outing his Mason chums?

If that's the case does it mean Walter was the investigated goon?

Quick question is it against the rules for aladdin not to say he is aladdin but to quote the posts he inquired about and say I think this people might be on the level altho I can't we 100% sure and I think this one may be bullsh1ting lol as he is not directly saying these are the folk I investigated, he is just pointing out some statements lol

If sig was telling the truth surely he should be modkilled? As he hasn't any chance he's a goon?

vote Sig

For now until I get some clarification

I'm not really sure what to do TBH...

Quick question is it against the rules for aladdin not to say he is aladdin but to quote the posts he inquired about and say I think this people might be on the level altho I can't we 100% sure and I think this one may be bullsh1ting lol as he is not directly saying these are the folk I investigated, he is just pointing out some statements lol

That wouldn't be against the rules, no.

Geoff Kilpatrick

The masons can't talk to each other though. They are effectively only townies though.

Tempted to vote for Sig as well as that is modkill territory.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Ok, I am prepared to trust the people who voted Walter early, which includes myself. You might say on what grounds but all I will say that if it was an early goon pile-on it would be a strange tactic given the cop is dead. A late pile-on makes far more sense.

So goon list now is: -

I_bleed_maroon (look at Walter's protective arm)

Sean (as Malky pointed out although he is now claiming innocence)

Sigurdsson (who should surely have been immediately modkilled if he was Peter Pan as soon as shapes was on. If not, the game is a bogey)

Vote stays where it is.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I'm not really sure what to do TBH...

That wouldn't be against the rules, no.

Well, you could take lessons off the SFA and SPL and not follow your own rules! :laugh:

Prince Buaben

Unless they squandered them and they are irrelevant to who's being questioned now?

Unless they squandered them and they are irrelevant to who's being questioned now?

Unless the folk questioned have been lynched or night killed then it could at least help addone more player to a possible trust list

Geoff Kilpatrick

Unless the folk questioned have been lynched or night killed then it could at least help addone more player to a possible trust list

Aladdin is the closest thing we have to a cop now. If he has used all three wishes then fine, share. If not, though, I would try and stay under the radar.

Aladdin is the closest thing we have to a cop now. If he has used all three wishes then fine, share. If not, though, I would try and stay under the radar.

Pretty sure all 3 wishes have been used day 1 truth, day 2 lie and day 3 truth

Geoff Kilpatrick

Pretty sure all 3 wishes have been used day 1 truth, day 2 lie and day 3 truth

True - think it's time for the classified check then ;)

BoJack Horseman

You must have used a twin sixth sense!

To be fair, he only accidentally made 'no', 'on'.

Archived