Mafia: A Disney Adventure

Shapes

Once upon a time in a far away land lived a Queen who sought to be the fairest in the land "Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?" she asked her magic mirror. "Snow White" the mirror replied. The queen was not happy with this response and vowed to take Snow White down so she could once again be fairest in the land.

She left her kingdom and recruited three others from the land of Disney with similar agendas to take down the innocent towns people of the land of Disney and let evil reign. However, the prince who had fallen in love with Snow White knew that The Queen had an agenda and he too recruited two similar like-minded folks to put a stop to this. With the help of their good old friend Woody, Prince and his chums along with the innocent towns people wanted to come together and take down The Queen and her evil friends.

Would they succeed? Only time would tell.

Characters:

Aladdin

Beast

Belle

Captain Hook

Doc

Dumbo

Gaston

Goofy

Grandmother Willow

Lady

Mickey

Peter Pan

Prince

Prince John

Rafiki

Robin Hood

Scar

Sheriff Fatman

Simba

Snow White

The Queen

Tinkerbell

Tramp

Woody

4 Goons- some have special powers

3 Masons

Cop

Doc

Assassin- If they kill a certain character they commit suicide.

Watcher- watches one person a night and stops anything that they may be up to

Traitor- Shows up good to the cop but is actually a "bad townie" and his role is to be a hindrance to the town- if the goons try to kill him he will join the goons. Is given investigation results but does not know who the goons are from day 1.

12 townies- some have special powers.

I decided with this game NOT to say which characters are what roles...makes it a bit more fun for you all to work out. As with any normal game, you can hint at your role but DO NOT reveal your character name on thread or you will be modkilled.

Town wins when all the goons are killed off

Goons win when they have a majority

Assassin wins if they are last remaining roled player.

General rules

At night I will take and deal with nominations from the Watcher, Doc, Cop, goons and any townies with powers in that order.

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re doc or cop etc you will be mod killed.

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to (ahem!) please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about the game unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed diner type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please. I have experienced it myself and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

Finally I will Mod kill non posters and voters unless there is good excuse but will use my discretion

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me

First deadline will be 9pm tomorrow night (Tuesday), with all roled players to have PM?s in by 10pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities. There will be no flexibility on this to allow the game to flow.

No deadline Saturday

MODS: Please sticky..

PMs being sent out now...

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Player list:

1. Odd

2. Andy the goon

3. Geoff Kilpatrick

4. Arnie

5. jambosean75

6. Beverley

7. Walt

8. hp88

9. I_bleed_maroon

10. Wilky

11. Neale

12. Stacey J

13. Dunks

14. Malky

15. Dandy

16. Morph

17. Steve

18. hmfc_ac

19. Ian

20. Yvonne

21. Pinheid

22. Lionel Logue

23. DokratrO

25. Sig

Couldn't edit: better definition of watcher:

Watcher- watches one person a night and stops anything that they may be up to- this includes doc save, cop investigation, assassin kill, head goons night kill or any other night activity that the goons or townies with powers may be up to.

I'm having a mare...remind me no to do things like this when I'm hungover :vrface:

Assassin gets three kills throughout the game.

Good afternoon

Thought I'd get an eary post in :lol:

For the benefirt of the Mod

Vote Andy certain goon :thumbsup:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Hmmm.

I have a role, apparently. If it is a role that can do so I would use BS.

The above might be bollocks

vote Arnold

Subject to change

Hmmm.

I have a role, apparently. If it is a role that can do so I would use BS.

The above might be bollocks

I had a roll......

but ate it for lunch - bad humor attemt - better get back to my day job :thumbsup:

Prince Buaben

Only the 3rd time I've been a townie despite what people think!

Vote Lionel

BoJack Horseman

Glad you haven't said what character is what. Means that Boof can't ruin the game by suggesting we make hints. Although I see he isn't playing anyway.

I'd use BS.

I'm a townie.

vote odd thomas

He's top of the list.

Morgaro Gomis

A townie again, which is good, considering its only my second game and I did shit in the first one. Obviously need more practice :)

Vote Steve

Just to get the newbie involved early on :)

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Good afternoon folks.

I'd use BS if I could, but alas I am but a mere townie.

Vote Stacee Jaxx

T0t4L rAn|)oM \/0T3 LOLOL.

Morgaro Gomis

A townie again, which is good, considering its only my second game and I did shit in the first one. Obviously need more practice :)

Vote Steve

Just to get the newbie involved early on :)

Forgot to add, Id use BS if I could.

Ryan McGowan

I'm a townie for my first game, if I knew what BS was and I could use it then I would.

(Did I do it right?)

Prince Buaben

If I could vote I'd vote andy for reminding me of stuff I was up to yesterday.

:lol::lol:

Did you unbold that so you dont actually count that as a vote for me.:ninja:

:lol::lol:

Did you unbold that so you dont actually count that as a vote for me.:ninja:

Yes :rofl:

Can't believe I was that drunk that I couldn't even speak to you on the phone myself :lol::vrface:

Chris Benoit

I don't think folk should be allowed to hint at their character to be honest. Role yes but not character. It's ruined games in the past when that's happened.

BoJack Horseman

I don't think folk should be allowed to hint at their character to be honest. Role yes but not character. It's ruined games in the past when that's happened.

That's what I was getting at. Because no roles are assigned to the names, even if you did hint at your character, it would mean nothing.

Joke:

Little Red Riding Hood was walking through the woods when suddenly the Big Bad Wolf jumped out from behind a tree and, holding a machete to her throat, said, "Red, I'm going to **** your little red socks off!"

To that, Little Red Riding Hood calmly reached into her picnic basket and pulled out a .44 magnum and pointed it at him and said,"No you're not! You're going to eat me, just like it says in the book!"

Morgaro Gomis

Votes so far;

Andy - 1

Arnold - 1

Lionel - 1

Neale - 1

Odd Thomas - 1

Malky - 1

Steve - 1

Stacee Jaxx - 1

hmfc_ac - 1

Sigur?sson - 1

I_bleed_Maroon - 1

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Interesting setup, like the idea of the role of the traitor.

Would use BS if I could :thumbsup:.

Assuming the first deadline is tomorrow night? May have missed this when skimming over the rules and stuff.

Interesting setup, like the idea of the role of the traitor.

Would use BS if I could :thumbsup:.

Assuming the first deadline is tomorrow night? May have missed this when skimming over the rules and stuff.

In fact when is deadline Clare?

Forget that its 9 pm Tuesday

howdy folks, don't expect too much from me tonight, at home doing a shit load of work stuff

maybe before bed

would use BS but I'm afraid I can't

I think a few vote and unvotes are required

keep it real

woud use BS if I could

vote ian

Plenty of time for that deadline aint until tomorrow thumbsup.gif

dejavu pinhead?

i've had that feeling before!

i'd use BS if i was able, but i ain't so pfffffffftttttttttttt

dejavu pinhead?

i've had that feeling before!

Yep cant think where though

And for the record I would use BS if I were the cop but I aint, so tough titty thumbsup.gif

Archived