Mafia: A Disney Adventure

Shapes

Hah! Just realised deadline is 10pm.

Plenty time to take in what's been posted, though probably not to understand it laugh.gif

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right made my mind up seeing as the masons haven't came forward that I know of i'm going to stick with my theorie of either I bleed or walter would probably been investigated (purely a guess tho) I accually now think that I bleed has already been investigated but not by wilky but by the goons bad cop so i'd i'm going to go for walter

vote walter

that's a very big assumption

steve_the_jambo

vote Ian

unvote dokratrO

just having a feeling about the big man :thumbsup:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Right made my mind up seeing as the masons haven't came forward that I know of i'm going to stick with my theorie of either I bleed or walter would probably been investigated (purely a guess tho) I accually now think that I bleed has already been investigated but not by wilky but by the goons bad cop so i'd i'm going to go for walter

vote walter

Hmmm. If you are convinced now why did you change your mind in the first place?! I'm worried Ian and Jaxx have a goon pile-on opportunity now!

Hmmm. If you are convinced now why did you change your mind in the first place?! I'm worried Ian and Jaxx have a goon pile-on opportunity now!

I'm not convinced geoff just had time to think about it about what walter has posted yesterday and today

BoJack Horseman

I'm not convinced geoff just had time to think about it about what walter has posted yesterday and today

Outside the Wilky post which is pure speculation, what makes you think I'm a goon? I think your posts are influencing others to vote for me too without really anything to go. Unless you, Jaxx and Ian are goons.

Pull Shapes 57

Walter White 48

Dandyman 31

Arnold 31

Sigur?sson 30

Morph 28

Pinhead 25

Wilky 24

Geoff Kilpatrick 23

HmfcAndy 23

dokratrO 22

Odd Thomas 21

Dunks 17

jambosean75 16

MalkyMcFrench 15

I_bleed_maroon 15

steve_the_jambo 14

Jambo Ian 1874 11

hp88 11

yvonnejambo 10

Beverley 9

hmfc_ac 8

Lionel Logue 8

Stacee Jaxx 8

Neale 6

Are those four at the bottom hiding from something?

Outside the Wilky post which is pure speculation, what makes you think I'm a goon? I think your posts are influencing others to vote for me too without really anything to go. Unless you, Jaxx and Ian are goons.

You just seem to be very defensive yet not once have you have said i'm just a townie lynch me and you'll see, which most townies under threat say. But I guess we will find out soon enought if my gut was right or not

I'm more than happy to be lynched if i'm wrong. Altho I will say this if i'm wrong aladdin an check if he wants to waste his last wish that I am not a bad guy

Where's Bev? unsure.gif

i'm here, been busy with stuff and always bored when vanilla so only pop my head round the door in case i miss something

i'm here, been busy with stuff and always bored when vanilla so only pop my head round the door in case i miss something

HAI Bev thumbsup.gif

This doesn't make sense, as you had voted for Morph originally unsure.gif

He voted for me, then Yvonne, then Morph without any unvotes in between.

BoJack Horseman

You just seem to be very defensive yet not once have you have said i'm just a townie lynch me and you'll see, which most townies under threat say. But I guess we will find out soon enought if my gut was right or not

I'm more than happy to be lynched if i'm wrong. Altho I will say this if i'm wrong aladdin an check if he wants to waste his last wish that I am not a bad guy

I have said I'm a townie, in my first post no less. Probably haven't reiterated that as maybe I'm not.

Ryan McGowan

Pull Shapes 57

Walter White 48

Dandyman 31

Arnold 31

Sigur?sson 30

Morph 28

Pinhead 25

Wilky 24

Geoff Kilpatrick 23

HmfcAndy 23

dokratrO 22

Odd Thomas 21

Dunks 17

jambosean75 16

MalkyMcFrench 15

I_bleed_maroon 15

steve_the_jambo 14

Jambo Ian 1874 11

hp88 11

yvonnejambo 10

Beverley 9

hmfc_ac 8

Lionel Logue 8

Stacee Jaxx 8

Neale 6

Are those four at the bottom hiding from something?

I've just never been a prolific poster, I guess I need to be a bit less shy. That's partly why I wanted to join the game.

The town decided walter was bad....was he?

Aye. Walter - scar- goon is dead.

Niht activities please

BoJack Horseman

So who's the other goons walter? :whistling:

wooooo

You'll find out once they've given you a spanking.

wooooo

BoJack Horseman

:verysmug:

Pish write up though Shapes laugh.gif

I was just away to say the same. Other folk have had full stories. I get that pish.

scar4.jpg

Prince Buaben

wooooo

You'll find out once they've given you a spanking.

wooooo

If They dont then they should give up...:ninja:

BoJack Horseman

I now completely understand why in most games the goons choose to stay under the radar. What's the point in contributing if you're going to get accused of being a goon. No wonder there's next to no posts towards the end of a game.

I'm still hurting.

jCQJt.gif

I now completely understand why in most games the goons choose to stay under the radar. What's the point in contributing if you're going to get accused of being a goon. No wonder there's next to no posts towards the end of a game.

I'm still hurting.

jCQJt.gif

Think I would have left you alone if you hadn't have been so defensive in your posts lol

Archived