Mafia: A Disney Adventure

Shapes

Ryan McGowan

vote Walter

Defending IBM and now saying that's who he'd vote for if he could makes me think that he may be bluffing somewhere.

Could be completely wrong though.

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest C00l K1d

Morph is incredibly confusing. Can't get a pin on him at all. Still think he's being coached though.

:lol:

No i genuinely am just a dafty at this game

BoJack Horseman

vote Walter

Defending IBM and now saying that's who he'd vote for if he could makes me think that he may be bluffing somewhere.

Could be completely wrong though.

I admitted I was probably wrong no? I've got no extra information other than what's on the thread. I didn't think IBM was a worthy target as I doubt a goon would make that mistake. Based on last nights investigation though, it's looking more likely that I probably shouldn't have given him the benefit of the doubt.

BoJack Horseman

:lol:

No i genuinely am just a dafty at this game

I can probably believe that!

But I won't.

steve_the_jambo

Afternoon everyone how are we all today I am currently very bored at work

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Wonder if this will be tonights lol

That's fine with me. However, Aladdin would be wasting his time - I'm telling the truth.

Some interhjrling goings on. Not convinced about the votes for Bev at the moment.

Will vote just now, will probably change it later mind.

Vote Morph

Bev- 2

Ian- 2

Walter- 2

malky- 1

dokratrO- 1

Morph- 1

Dandyman- 1

Odd- 1

Dunks ? 1

Lionel - 1

aye kill me why dontcha

no use to man nor beast, but if you want an innocent death then crack on

vote lionel

Vote em back then, don't take it out on poor old me ya wee bugger!

BoJack Horseman

What have i done thats so goon-like :sob:

Personally, as I've said already, it's because of your voting pattern and apparent lack of reasoning that makes me think you're being told what to do/say. It's probably just you getting a hang of the game, trusting others and following their lead, but you've got to be wary!

BoJack Horseman

I have my eye on 2 posters.

Beverly and DokratrO.

For now my vote is staying on Bev.

Both have which have barely said a word. Normally I'd agree that that's pretty goonish behaviour, but I'm curious to know why you picked them over everyone else?

FWIW I don't think Bev is rolled in this game. Doesn't seem to be into it.

Both have which have barely said a word. Normally I'd agree that that's pretty goonish behaviour, but I'm curious to know why you picked them over everyone else?

FWIW I don't think Bev is rolled in this game. Doesn't seem to be into it.

Nothing but gut feeling I'm afraid.

Just to reiterate:

No specific goon list as yet, but a few raise suspicions ...

dokratrO

Morph

hmfc_andy

Bev

Walter

IBM

Too early to say of good or bad suspicions probably unsure.gif

I'm close to removing IBM from that list on the basis of his recent posts, but I don't want to be accused of defending him in a goonish way laugh.gif

After re-reading the thread.

Unvote Bev

VoteDokratrO

Care to share your reason that lead you to change after re-reading the thread? Just wondering incase it is something that maybe wilky might have picked up on

DokratO has, from the beginning, been one of the main players trying to coax others to lynch me.

I think he's trying to cover himself.and the other goons by hiding behind my n00b slipup on day 1.

does this mean the goons know who the cop is, if they used BS?

I think this proves I'm not a goon.

Goon list:

I_bleed maroon

Sigurdsson

Walter

Beverley

DokratO has, from the beginning, been one of the main players trying to coax others to lynch me.

I think he's trying to cover himself.and the other goons by hiding behind my n00b slipup on day 1.

The more I think about it the more I think your a good guy, which makes me lean towards walter being a goon again.

Guest C00l K1d

What good roles are left?

I'm still not sure about i_bleed.. if he's new like me, he seems to know a lot more than me which makes me think (along the lines of walters thinking) that he's being helped along by someone

BoJack Horseman

I think this proves I'm not a goon.

Goon list:

I_bleed maroon

Sigurdsson

Walter

Beverley

How does that prove anything?

The more I think about it the more I think your a good guy, which makes me lean towards walter being a goon again.

I've put my case forward. If you still think I'm a goon then I can't convince you otherwise. Remember we're working on the assumption that Wilky definitely either investigated me or IBM. That might not even be the case.

BoJack Horseman

What good roles are left?

I'm still not sure about i_bleed.. if he's new like me, he seems to know a lot more than me which makes me think (along the lines of walters thinking) that he's being helped along by someone

4 Goons- some have special powers

3 Masons

Cop

Doc

Assassin- If they kill a certain character they commit suicide.

Watcher- watches one person a night and stops anything that they may be up to

Traitor- Shows up good to the cop but is actually a "bad townie" and his role is to be a hindrance to the town- if the goons try to kill him he will join the goons. Is given investigation results but does not know who the goons are from day 1.

12 townies- some have special powers.

3 masons left, all of which know 1 goon. Plus the traitor, who also knows the goon. Plus the watcher and the remaining townies.

How does that prove anything?

I've put my case forward. If you still think I'm a goon then I can't convince you otherwise. Remember we're working on the assumption that Wilky definitely either investigated me or IBM. That might not even be the case.

it was at night. You'd think I'd have better things to do if I was a goon.

4 Goons- some have special powers

3 Masons

Cop

Doc

Assassin- If they kill a certain character they commit suicide.

Watcher- watches one person a night and stops anything that they may be up to

Traitor- Shows up good to the cop but is actually a "bad townie" and his role is to be a hindrance to the town- if the goons try to kill him he will join the goons. Is given investigation results but does not know who the goons are from day 1.

12 townies- some have special powers.

3 masons left, all of which know 1 goon. Plus the traitor, who also knows the goon. Plus the watcher and the remaining townies.

What about aladdin does he know a bad guy,? Odd seems to think that andy's post was the only one that stood out

BoJack Horseman

Are the masons bad aye?

Playing the fool now? Can't imagine you're this far in and don't know a mason from a goon! The masons are townies that can PM each other off thread to discuss the game. They also receive the cops investigation at night. As the cop is dead they are pretty much regular townies that can talk to each other, plus they have 2 investigations.

What about aladdin does he know a bad guy,? Odd seems to think that andy's post was the only one that stood out

Aladdin doesn't get investigations. Asked Pull Shapes a few pages back.

BoJack Horseman

Sorry, misread that. Aladdin only gets told whether the sentence was true or a lie. If they chose a sentence such as 'I'm a townie', they'd only know if they were roled or not. To really make it worth their while they'd need to check a sentence such as 'I'm not a goon'. So far, he's got 1 truth sentence, which I'm guessing that means he knows a townie, and 1 lie sentence which, depending on if he chose a concrete sentence or not, could be a goon or just a roled player.

Guest C00l K1d

Playing the fool now? Can't imagine you're this far in and don't know a mason from a goon! The masons are townies that can PM each other off thread to discuss the game. They also receive the cops investigation at night. As the cop is dead they are pretty much regular townies that can talk to each other, plus they have 2 investigations.

Aladdin doesn't get investigations. Asked Pull Shapes a few pages back.

:laugh:

Nah im just really thick

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Evening folks, still appears to be a lot of confusion amongst everyone.

Steve voting for me with absolutely no reason, and he thought Wilky was a goon :vrface:.

Suspicious of one or two currently.

Walter- 3

dokratrO- 2

Ian- 2

Morph- 1

Malky- 1

Dandyman- 1

Odd- 1

Dunks ? 1

Lionel ? 1

sean- 1

Sean, Dandyman, DokratrO and Stacee Jaxx to vote.

Deadline 10pm

If this goes to a tie tonight then I'm going to have to flip a coin if it's between two or get my assistant to pick numbers if it's more cause I won't be at a computer at deadline :lol:

Guest C00l K1d

If this goes to a tie tonight then I'm going to have to flip a coin if it's between two or get my assistant to pick numbers if it's more cause I won't be at a computer at deadline :lol:

Pics of bunter in glamorous assistant outfit plz :jjyay:

steve_the_jambo

Evening folks, still appears to be a lot of confusion amongst everyone.

Steve voting for me with absolutely no reason, and he thought Wilky was a goon :vrface:.

Suspicious of one or two currently.

:duff: i have my reasons haha

Geoff Kilpatrick

Morning

Reading through, I either think I'm being played by the goons for this vote on Walter or he is the goon that has been investigated.

I still like Dandyman's point on what Wilky said but I don't see why he then made an unvote!

Feck it, go for it because it will show if I bleed maroon is guilty or innocent, given that we have no cop and the goons can snoop on us.

BoJack Horseman

Bit of a pile on happening there without any explanation. Make of that what you will.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Ian/Jaxx - are you sure of your votes? If Walter is innocent I'm leading a pile-on next round!

Right made my mind up seeing as the masons haven't came forward that I know of i'm going to stick with my theorie of either I bleed or walter would probably been investigated (purely a guess tho) I accually now think that I bleed has already been investigated but not by wilky but by the goons bad cop so i'd i'm going to go for walter

vote walter

Evening fellow fictitious characters biggrin.gif

Or was Pocahontas real ermm.gif

Anyway, away for a quick skek to see what's been happening. Probably too close to deadline to worry about though

Archived