Mafia: A Disney Adventure

Shapes

hmmmm

unvote Anold

Vote I_bleed_maroon

2 reasons - 1 cos I am not a goon and 2 see above and you will see his goonish partner.

But vote me off and you will see.

By 'goonish partner' do you mean me?

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vote dokratrO

no reason other than the last person to post and i'm fecked if i can keep up with those shenanigans.

going for a bath as i have headache from hell tonight

Chris Benoit

unvote I_bleed_maroon

Vote Geoff

It was a joke vote yesterday and still think it's just as likely he's a good guy than a bad guy so would rather not lynch him yet. Voted for Geoff cos he's probably still in his scratcher so won't be able to moan at me :)

Time to cook a veggie meal now ermm.gif

Wish me luck and be back tomorrow lunch time at some point thumbsup.gif

Plenty eating on your mate's horse I'd wager if you cannae afford any meat. :thumbsup:

I'd make the old horses head joke but I'm not a goon.

Time to cook a veggie meal now ermm.gif

Wish me luck and be back tomorrow lunch time at some point thumbsup.gif

Veggie chilli is good and hope she has saved some exercise for you after her earlier riding lol B):D:lol::ninja:

pinhead- 4

Sean- 3

I bleed- 2

Dokratro- 2

Andy- 2

arnold- 1

sig- 1

malky- 1

ian- 1

yvonne -1

hp88-1

wilky- 1

dandyman- 1

walter- 1

Bev- 1

Geoff- 1

Sean to vote...

Chris Benoit

So we now have a 2 way tie and 3 just below. Time to crack open the popcorn and watch the fireworks

tumblr_m45fppWEoW1qzl2xuo1_400.gif

Night

Final vote count

pinhead- 4

Sean- 3

I bleed- 2

Dokratro- 2

Andy- 2

arnold- 1

sig- 1

malky- 1

ian- 1

yvonne -1

hp88-1

wilky- 1

dandyman- 1

walter- 1

Bev- 1

Geoff- 1

Odd- 1

After a frantic day one in the land of Disney, the good and not so good people of the land came to a decision on who they thought was no good. They were desperate to catch the evil Queen and put her in her place. While looking for her, they came across a small creature who wasn't causing any harm to anyone. They weren't so convinced though...

"Don't!" He cried. "I am merely a small man who wants to help people. You are making a massive mistake!" he sobbed as the people of Disney drowned him in the river...

They made a huge mistake....

tumblr_lrfqh6u2VZ1qfd46o.jpg

Pinhead- Doc- The Doctor- is dead.

Night time activity by 10pm please.

BoJack Horseman

Sake. Pinhead should have done more to save himself tbh. Strange one from Sean.

Chris Benoit

Sake. Pinhead should have done more to save himself tbh. Strange one from Sean.

Should've spent more time trying to keep his head down and less trying to get his dick wet :down:

BoJack Horseman

Should've spent more time trying to keep his head down and less trying to get his dick wet :down:

Never connected the two. In no way was I suggesting he should have pied a ride for an internet based mafia game.

Chris Benoit

Never connected the two. In no way was I suggesting he should have pied a ride for an internet based mafia game.

vote Walter

Not the commitment to the game I was expecting sadly

After killing off poor Doc, the towns people were heading back home full of regret.

Woody decided to go for a wander in the woods to see if he could find anything or anyone. There he found Gaston roaming about. At first he thought Gaston may have been part of The Queens gang but upon further interrogation he found that Gaston had his own agenda.

The Queen and her gang were up to no good. The Sheriff of Nottingham was also out roaming, deceiving people into thinking he was a good cop when he was really up to no good. He managed to find out the identity of someone very good and told the rest of his gang this. The Queen was astonished to find out that Snow White was not the only beautiful girl in the land....she went for a wander and found a young girl called Belle wandering around on her own. She played her usual trick of posing as a witch and offering her a poisoned apple....A naive Belle accepted this apple and unlike the tale of Snow White, there were no dwarves to save her...

200px-Princess_Belle.jpg

HP88- Belle - townie is dead.

Gaston was still roaming around and was devastated to hear of the death of what he thought was his true love. He vowed to find who was responsible. But saved his bullets that night and headed off home.

Grandmother Willow was watching someone but they weren't up to anything.

Elsewhere, Aladdin stumbled across a genie. He gave him three wishes throughout the game to find out if a player was telling the truth with any statement they made throughout the game. He chose a sentence and found that the person was telling the truth.

It is now day.

Deadline 9pm tomorrow.

Player list:

1. Odd

2. Andy

3. Geoff Kilpatrick

4. Arnie

5. jambosean75

6. Beverley

7. Walt

9. I_bleed_maroon

10. Wilky

11. Neale

12. Stacee Jaxx

13. Dunks

14. Malky

15. Dandy

16. Morph

17. Steve

18. hmfc_ac

19. Ian-

20. Yvonne

22. Lionel Logue

23. DokratrO

25. Sig

Eh? Or is it meh?

I didn't think it was that complicated :lol:

To Summarise: The cop found someone playing independently.

The bad cop found someone with a role

The goons killed a townie

The watcher watched someone that wasn't up to anything

Aladdin wished to find out the truth about something someone said and found they were telling the truth.

DokratrO- she is a very wise tree :rofl:

Archived