Naecups1902

Well done Millar, what a tour for Great Britain

Another long day tomorrow, compulsive viewing

Thomas de Gendt will not win tomorrow

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent by Millar. :thumbsup:

Anyone notice the rider fall off into the barriers right at the start? :lol: Could have been a BMC rider?

Excellent by Millar. :thumbsup:

Anyone notice the rider fall off into the barriers right at the start? :lol: Could have been a BMC rider?

Aye, noticed that as well, defo looked like a BMC rider.

Tremendous from Millar, just finished reading his book today as well, he might need to tag another chapter on to the end of it now.

Aye, noticed that as well, defo looked like a BMC rider.

He couldn't have been more than 20m over the startline. :lol:

Naecups1902

Think it was Moncoutie from Cofidis who took a sair one today, whole leg had road rash

Think it was Moncoutie from Cofidis who took a sair one today, whole leg had road rash

Any idea how he crashed? Seemed strange to happen alone and there.

Naecups1902

Any idea how he crashed? Seemed strange to happen alone and there.

I thought at first he'd hit a car but that went to help him, they were talking about the roads being regravelled so the surface can be a bit loose and he's come flying off at a bend at speed

Funny that Rolland came off yesterday and still won

I thought at first he'd hit a car but that went to help him, they were talking about the roads being regravelled so the surface can be a bit loose and he's come flying off at a bend at speed

Funny that Rolland came off yesterday and still won

That was odd today right enough.

Wasn't much of a fall yesterday although they got quite far ahead by the time he got going.

He done well. :thumbsup:

Naecups1902

That was odd today right enough.

Wasn't much of a fall yesterday although they got quite far ahead by the time he got going.

He done well. :thumbsup:

Correct, it was hardly a massive crash but as you say the guys got ahead and he's not the most accomplished descender in the peleton which makes his catch up even better

Naecups1902

BASTILLE DAY! Well its got to be a french man, or is it Thomas De Ghent.

The French have had an amazing tour so far, rest assured they will be going all out to win this one today

Naecups1902

I've read the programme and the only man I can pick out is Cav, not one for the Vacansoleil boys today (not that any day has been mind), TDG and JH can GTF

Naecups1902

Today's stage finishes in a naturist resort, will be watching in HD.

Hope nothing gets tangled up in the chain.

Strange stage today. Nice and flat all the way then an evil wee bugger of a hill 20 odd Kms out from the finish. Tough to predict as Sky will be protecting Wiggins and not helping Cav. If he wants it he'll have to do it all on his own again. I also think tomorrow could be his last stage this year.

Funny seeing Liquigas getting a swearing from 1 of the refs for allowing Sagan to get a tow. :lol:

Will there be afters?

Dusk_Till_Dawn

I'm not that clued in about cycling but has Wiggins basically won the tour already?

Naecups1902

I'm not that clued in about cycling but has Wiggins basically won the tour already?

Remember when hearts turned up at hampden, we all knew it would take an absolute disaster for them to lose, and a miracle for the leith to win, well its a wee bit like that.

Barring a major mechanical, injury or supreme breakaway ride from one of the guys "close",in the gc, then we have a winner.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Remember when hearts turned up at hampden, we all knew it would take an absolute disaster for them to lose, and a miracle for the leith to win, well its a wee bit like that.

Barring a major mechanical, injury or supreme breakaway ride from one of the guys "close",in the gc, then we have a winner.

That's what I guessed. Shame really, it's felt like this tour was a foregone conclusion ever since that big pile up

That's what I guessed. Shame really, it's felt like this tour was a foregone conclusion ever since that big pile up

It's not a foregone conclusion yet but its not far off it. An accident for Wiggins is possible.

Good to see Wiggins lead out today for Boasson Hagen. Pity it didn't come off.

Naecups1902

It's not a foregone conclusion yet but its not far off it. An accident for Wiggins is possible.

Good to see Wiggins lead out today for Boasson Hagen. Pity it didn't come off.

Meant to say accident/injury, remember there is another time trial so that should be some more time in the bag, but I truly believe there would need to be a catastrophe for him not to win it for us.

Meant to say accident/injury, remember there is another time trial so that should be some more time in the bag, but I truly believe there would need to be a catastrophe for him not to win it for us.

Oh I agree. Barring a major disaster. Even so Froome is in a great position to sweep up. :thumbsup:

They won't let Froome, he will be second

I meant if something was to happen to Wiggins. :thumbsup:

Froome has no chance while Wiggins is there. :thumbsup:

No been watching any of it. (cannae be arsed)

But mon WIGGINS!

:lol:

You can't be arsed to watch 1 hour of highlights? That is lazy. :lol:

Dodgy hot roads in the pyrenees, tarmac melts and all that shit, just ask Joseba Beloki!

oops that was the Alps!woot.gif

Dodgy hot roads in the pyrenees, tarmac melts and all that shit, just ask Joseba Beloki!

oops that was the Alps!woot.gif

9 years ago? I was thinking about that a couple of days ago. I'd have guessed at 4 or 5 years ago.

Naecups1902

Misread yesterdays climb, looked a bit of a killer

Today looks ideal for someone like Thomas de Gendt to shoot clear

Misread yesterdays climb, looked a bit of a killer

Today looks ideal for someone like Thomas de Gendt to shoot clear

Have you been putting money on him to win a stage everyday.whistling.gif

Stage 14, ideal for a breakaway group to stay away with a 20km downhill after the last climb.

I think my man Sanchez will be in a group with Scarponi and an Euskatel rider, peleton will have nothing to chase if they go awaythumbsup.gif

Naecups1902

Froome apparently has an interesting article in L'Equipe, not got it or the electronic version

waiting on itv4 starting, europsport web page for updates just now, looking like rain they say, could be interesting.woot.gif

Naecups1902

Sagan takes 20 points in the intermediate sprint, think the green jersey already in the bag

Naecups1902

waiting on itv4 starting, europsport web page for updates just now, looking like rain they say, could be interesting.woot.gif

Is the live commentary good on ITV4

Naecups1902

At least you missed the roly poly display (insert utter disbelief smiley)

At least you missed the roly poly display (insert utter disbelief smiley)

WTF.

I like paul sherwin and Phill Ligget, i find Roche a real bore and a mumbler, and im sure he's retired but David Duffieldwhistling.gif

Naecups1902

WTF.

I like paul sherwin and Phill Ligget, i find Roche a real bore and a mumbler, and im sure he's retired but David Duffieldwhistling.gif

People in a field rolling from side to side, worst display ever, getting the pish ripped out of them, looked like a retards drama class

Chaos at the summit. Evans and Cummings from BMC both getting a puncture.

How unlucky?

Pierre Rolland won't be popular as he takes off. :down:

Then Wiggins gets a puncture. There's been quite a few. What a stage. :thumbsup:

Archived