***Tour de France***

Currahee!

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Chavanel might go for a big push tomorrow as the race is moving into France. And the climbs in the last 100km should rule out the pure sprinters.

Almost right.

Sagan is going places.

Looks the part I must admit. Quality celebration too.

Looks the part I must admit. Quality celebration too.

The celebration was superb. :thumbsup:

He said it was Forest Gump. I'd have preferred it if he had mentioned Beattie. :lol:

Facebook, Twitter and texts must be avoided at all costs

Yip - have been caught out for every stage turned.gif

Managed to avoid everything today, came in from work perfectly timed to watch the highlights, switch on tv to see Sagan atop the podium sad.gif

Naecups1902

Stage 4, straight run in again, only one winner for me, Cav.

Close to contalmaison for anyone over there

Cav was class in the intermediate sprint yesterday. Win number two today hopefully.

Stage 5, another flat stage, infact the the only stage with no categorised climbs in the whole tour.

Difficult one. Cav might be sore, but angry, going to stick my neck out and go for Griepel.

Cav looked pretty messed up. I think tomorrow may come too soon for him.

Goss is overdue a performance but Im going to agree with you sharky and go for Griepel again.

Naecups1902

Going to go for cav again, if things go his way I believe he would win most of these that suit him.

Pictures on Twitter of Bernie getting his stitches done!!

If Cavendish isn't too sore he'll win tomorrow. :thumbsup:

It could be his last chance this year as he'll likely pull out to focus on the Olympics.

Plus he's bound to be pissed off after today.

Naecups1902

If Cavendish isn't too sore he'll win tomorrow. :thumbsup:

It could be his last chance this year as he'll likely pull out to focus on the Olympics.

Plus he's bound to be pissed off after today.

I want one of the wiggo logo helmets

Sunday looks a cracker, up and doon like a hoors drawers and definitely one that someone could break away on

Done well to get intermediate sprint points, and a bit fortunate that Sagan came a cropper, so scored some good points to keep up there.

Stage 6. Flat again before the weekend up and downs, Going for Cav today, he'll be determined to stop Griepel winning a hat trick of stages,

Sorry it's early, going out for ma tea!

The breakaway were so close to doing it today.

I thought Team Sky put Cavendish on the front too early.

Hopefully they get the job done tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Can't believe Griepel didn't go down in the crash too. Deserved the win.

Can't believe Griepel didn't go down in the crash too. Deserved the win.

Yeah when you see that replay in slo-mo and the falling rider is right in front of him, he did brilliantly to react and somehow avoid being taken down. To then regroup and win the stage, was very impressive.

Starting to want some proper mountainous stages now tho, shake up the GC and the jerseys a bit.

Well there goes schleck and heysadal(sp), terrible stage for some of the contenders.

Stage 7: come meet my friend pain!

So Cat1 climb to finish tomorrow, my prediction is there's going to be a breakaway winner.

Difficult to say who, but the boys from rabobank are good for this kind of thing, certainly going to be a bit of posturing from the gc contenders at some point, would be interesting to to see bmc and sky go head to head.

Naecups1902

So Cat1 climb to finish tomorrow, my prediction is there's going to be a breakaway winner

I'll go for de gendt or hoogerland (assuming he wasn't hurt today) to win

Just watched the stage this morning.

Absolute carnage. That wiped a few heavy hitters out.

Looking forward to this afternoons stage. It should separate the men from the boys. :thumbsup:

Naecups1902

Def going to do tour, giro or vuelta next year, has to be a mountain stage though

Def going to do tour, giro or vuelta next year, has to be a mountain stage though

Will you get dressed up? Go as the devil so there's 2 of you. :lol:

No way,

:lol:

A 5-1 banner to remind everyone of the score then? :thumbsup:

Naecups1902

:lol:

A 5-1 banner to remind everyone of the score then? :thumbsup:

of course, with the words

never let the ****s forget underneath

of course, with the words

never let the ****s forget underneath

Excellent. :thumbsup:

Italian Lambretta

With so many GC contenders losing time yesterday i think we will start to see a lot of attacks on the climbs a lot earlier than we would have.

Its now up to schleck, scarponi, gesink and others to go on the attack and try and pull the time back. So i may be a blessing in diaguise as the Tour will now have to open up big time :thumbsup:

Difficult one to call today as we dont know how the fallers will feel but i think Gesink might take a big chance today.

With so many GC contenders losing time yesterday i think we will start to see a lot of attacks on the climbs a lot earlier than we would have.

Its now up to schleck, scarponi, gesink and others to go on the attack and try and pull the time back. So i may be a blessing in diaguise as the Tour will now have to open up big time :thumbsup:

Difficult one to call today as we dont know how the fallers will feel but i think Gesink might take a big chance today.

It should be good. :thumbsup:

Is he, I looked at the teams last night thot he was Rabo, ill blame the drink. :-)

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Who's bestt to follow on twitter for all this? I mean for results/updates etc, not actual riders

Archived