***Tour de France***

Currahee!

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF with all the Wiggins team Sky love on here. You do know why they are called UK Postal right. It's been disgusting, blatant and embarrassing so far. And frankly no longer worth watching.

WTF with all the Wiggins team Sky love on here. You do know why they are called UK Postal right. It's been disgusting, blatant and embarrassing so far. And frankly no longer worth watching.

So whats the story?

Are you one of these in the know people!

And to be fair I'm not one of wigginsisis fans, I think he's a bit of a ****** to be honest, however I don't detract from his bike riding ability.

Anyway.

Stage 10. Big jaggy bit to contend with and a wee lump.before the run on to the finish.

I had said froomdog might be touted for this stage.

Going to change my mind and say I haven't a clue.

Will be a group finish, don't know how many, or who,

l.l Sanchez again.

Naecups1902

Rule Britannia

Accusations thrown at US Postal in the sport.

Whats new? Every year there is something.

Now I get the UK postal reference. The accusations at Sky. :lol:

I thought Wiggins retort the other day was quite funny. :thumbsup:

Italian Lambretta

Looking at todays stage its geared up for Nibali to break away and attack on the downhill

Naecups1902

Always someone who wants to have a pop

Whilst superstars need to be able to handle the press and awkward question, Wiggins' "**** you ya ****" attitude was brilliant

Cant wait

Whats new? Every year there is something.

Now I get the UK postal reference. The accusations at Sky. :lol:

I thought Wiggins retort the other day was quite funny. :thumbsup:

Find the accusations quite funny tbh, of course what is in effect the Team GB Cycling Squad are going to be allowed to dope in an olympic year when in no way would it undermine nearly ?1bn of investment in London 2012!

Yet to see any of the Team Sky guys fail a drug test, until they do I'll put it down to a natural upturn in form, people seem to think that Wiggins has come from nowhere but he was being touted as a contender last year before crashing and has had a very consistant season!

Naecups1902

Find the accusations quite funny tbh, of course what is in effect the Team GB Cycling Squad are going to be allowed to dope in an olympic year when in no way would it undermine nearly ?1bn of investment in London 2012!

Yet to see any of the Team Sky guys fail a drug test, until they do I'll put it down to a natural upturn in form, people seem to think that Wiggins has come from nowhere but he was being touted as a contender last year before crashing and has had a very consistant season!

well said that felly

Looks like a lot of people are waiting on the highlights.

L L Sanchez done me proud again.

Looks like a lot of people are waiting on the highlights.

L L Sanchez done me proud again.

Not me. :thumbsup:

Watched the whole stage. Well done to Voeckler.

It was anyones stage at that last few KM. He timed it brilliantly. :thumbsup:

Highlights for me every night except the weekends I'm afraid.

Voeckler did great today!

Big day tomorrow.

Italian Lambretta

Tomorrow's stage is going to be a belter with 2 HC mountains (including the Madeleine) and a cat1 to finish. :thumbsup: .

Hopefully, ill get peace to watch all the action without the bloody phone ringing to do a job :angry:

Not me. :thumbsup:

Watched the whole stage. Well done to Voeckler.

It was anyones stage at that last few KM. He timed it brilliantly. :thumbsup:

They all looked absoloutley mashed in the last 500m, looked like they were pedalling in treacle, great viewing!

Naecups1902

Had a fiver on tommy V :D

well done than man

keep saying it, tomorrow will be magnificent

just away to watch the climb again

out of interest, if you were going to one of them in car or campervan, how many hours, days would you need to be up the hill and parked up, Imagine getting down is quite slow!!

what if you drive up, nae spaces, there isn't much room to turn round again!!

They all looked absoloutley mashed in the last 500m, looked like they were pedalling in treacle, great viewing!

It sure was. :thumbsup:

Much the same tomorrow please. :thumbsup:

Stage 11, the second most exciting stage(bar stage 16)

This is anybody's, looking at the kotm, Thibaut pinout from fdj might have a dig, I can't see any of the first 4 finishers today having any gas for tomorrow.

Sky and bmc will look to play cat and mouse and maybe in the last climb there might be some action. If any one gains time it will be froomdog.

The Great Khali

Looking to be an exciting finish to this race.

Nbali riding well

Edit - he's went to early.

Double edit - he's went again and pulled away! Great cycling.

Wiggins is machine.

Naecups1902

Bit of advice

Watch from live tv and not record

My programme switched off just as Rolland went under the 1km banner, disaster

Now having to wait for highlights to see what happened

I should get paid for this. Pinot comes second and froomdog gains time.

As for froomdog being pulled back, only because Wiggins was being left by the group, still to see Wiggins really prove himself in the mountains and not sitting behind his team. ;-)

Froome was outstanding today.

Do you think he just forgot about Wiggins when he took off? Was he told to drop back or did he suddenly realise?

The Vulture

What is Froome's contract situation with Sky ? I'm surprised no team selected him for their team leader especially after he performed so well in last years Vuelta. Reminds me a bit of the Hinault/Lemond situation.

Froome was outstanding today.

Do you think he just forgot about Wiggins when he took off? Was he told to drop back or did he suddenly realise?

My Opinion- he was given the go ahead to go off up the road to put pressure on nibali, however when nibali followed him and wiggins went backwards, he was told to wait, as the risk to wiggins was to great.

i dont believe the "radio had fell out my ear at that point" quote from wiggins, personally i think froomdog is pulling wiggins up the mountains.

I said to my mate last week that froomdog should be looking for another team, problem is that no other team have spent this kind of money on people.

My Opinion- he was given the go ahead to go off up the road to put pressure on nibali, however when nibali followed him and wiggins went backwards, he was told to wait, as the risk to wiggins was to great.

i dont believe the "radio had fell out my ear at that point" quote from wiggins, personally i think froomdog is pulling wiggins up the mountains.

I said to my mate last week that froomdog should be looking for another team, problem is that no other team have spent this kind of money on people.

I don't believe Wiggins either. Whose he trying to kid? :lol:

Other teams will be looking at him. He is a GC rider. :thumbsup:

Naecups1902

Bit of advice

Watch from live tv and not record

My programme switched off just as Rolland went under the 1km banner, disaster

Now having to wait for highlights to see what happened

Now up to date

What a day, there were times when Froome looked dead but his burst of speed to take off was superb

Now, did the guy on the radio say, go go go or slow slow slow!!

Naecups1902

Thomas de Gendt to win easily today

Wife's invited her sister and neice round at 10:00 so I am going to have to be unsociable and sit in the bedroom

How selfish can you get

Thomas de Gendt to win easily today

Wife's invited her sister and neice round at 10:00 so I am going to have to be unsociable and sit in the bedroom

How selfish can you get

Tell her you've got a migraine and you need to lie down in a dark room.

Stage 12- Twin peaks. I think Jens voight might have a bash at this one, certainly will be a breakaway winner.

Peloton won't chase if there's no risk from the breakaway.

Naecups1902

Tell her you've got a migraine and you need to lie down in a dark room.

With the tele on

Wish they'd keep it doon

A bit like Hinault and Lemond. Sky must be well happy. Nice attacks from Vincenzo though.

Archived