AGM Live

Flogel98

Ryan Gosling

I think it's clear, if what Fedotovas said today in his wee video, was said at the AGM, there would not be as much venom.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chester copperpot
I remember him saying that they 'if they are lucky' will get a manager by the start of the new season.

As I said VR is clearly whimsical about his decisionmaking and Fedatovas knows how to play the game a lot better than Rodney.

As a side issue I am so glad that I didn't go to the AGM today. I think that would've been a first for me, being thrown out for being anti Hearts (well Romanov).

I think it's clear, if what Fedotovas said today in his wee video, was said at the AGM, there would not be as much venom.

Made that point above.

It is another ludicrous decision by VR that Rodney is senior to Fedatovas.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Probably.

The sick thing is these two aresholes used to be sneaky and hid behind other men so they could avoid the blame. These days they just blatantly take the **** and don't care who is watching.

Totally sickening.

Rudolf's Mate
Sorry I haven't read through the whole thread but I've got a question.

Surely some short tempered Jambo lost the plot at this tosser when he was blatantly taking the **** out of every Hearts fan in the room?

If it's as bad as it sounds I have no idea how he never got a good battering. :mad:

My thoughts exactly! Violence is not the way forward but I bet it would have given someone at least a wee bit of satisfaction!

Independence
I thought he said a good bit. His information is that Frail won't be the manager, a share issue is planned based on feasibility and tax implication factors, the stand will be funded jointly by UBIG and a financial partner/sponsor, they've had talks with a managerial candidate on more than one occasion - I thought those were important things.

Thank G.. for COMMON SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your comments will not be picked up by the press and will now ridiculed by so called Hearts fans' who cannot understand reality.

TBH though if this later stuff is just damage limitation how much is likely to be true? My worry is that Roman, being more likely to know what Vlad is up to, is the one giving out the real information, this is only to appease us a bit longer. The problem is why should we believe anyone from Hearts now? after all they have lied so often.

I've only just caught up with todays events after having listened to Fedotovas' interview on Hearts World first.

Anyone listening to this interview in isolation would probably feel a lot more positive about our future.

Fedatovas comes across as very articulate, thoughtful and well balanced. Now yes you could say it is all spin but he at least seems to be pretty clued up on our current situation.

Roman Romanov's performance does not surprise me in the slightest. The guy has always seemed to be completely out of his depth when talking to the media. I suspect that he thought that by blaming the Old Firm the fans would support his views. It reminded me of Cold War propaganda.

I don't know if Fedotovas spoke at the AGM but had he delivered a performance like he did on the Hearts World then I think that this discussion board would be pretty positive.

My conclusions - appoint Fedotovas or Ogilvie as Chairman/Main Club Spokesperson and try to reconnect with the fans and the media and also get a quality manager in before pre season who has total control over all day to day football decisions.

Only once we have started down this road can we hope to challenege at the top end of the League, reduce the debt and fill a larger stadium in the future.

Rudolf's Mate
Thank G.. for COMMON SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your comments will not be picked up by the press and will now ridiculed by so called Hearts fans' who cannot understand reality.

Who in their right mind is going to cough up their hard earned dosh for shares when it's clearly evident that the only winners of this will be the Romanov empire?!?

jambos are go!

Little mention here that the opening 2 kitchen sink orators who berated RR got shouted down because of their rants. RR was guilty of similar behavior and only once admiitted the season was a failure. The second half of the meeting was better because a couple of less beligerent speakers rambled on. Too many speeches and not enough questions IMO. If it was a shambles it was a shambles in the seats as well as at the top table.

Reading between the lines the Romanovs are obsessed with finding a manager who they can trust to stick around and embrace the grand plan and not jump ship for profit or promotion. That wont be easy.

davemclaren
Little mention here that the opening 2 kitchen sink orators who berated RR got shouted down because of their rants. RR was guilty of similar behavior and only once admiitted the season was a failure. The second half of the meeting was better because a couple of less beligerent speakers rambled on. Too many speeches and not enough questions IMO. If it was a shambles it was a shambles in the seats as well as at the top table.

Reading between the lines the Romanovs are obsessed with finding a manager who they can trust to stick around and embrace the grand plan and not jump ship for profit or promotion. That wont be easy.

The meeting was very badly run. CPR did it better ( ;) ) with a section for questions on the accounts only then, after closure of the official meeting, questions on footballing matters. I agree there were too many allowed to grandstand from the audience. Short and sharp questions should be the order of the day.

I have asked questions before at AGMs but was a bit bemused by the performance today and it hardly seemed worth it. :cool:

Francis Albert

Well Fedotovas's video message has decided it for me - I am definitely going to renew now ... well, no of course it hasn't but that would be no more ridiculous than deciding not to renew because Vlad didn't attend or because Roman confirmed he is the over-promoted daddy's boy we've known about for two years. What else is new from today?

Incidentally small shareholders, especially activist ones, are viewed as a nuisance by most companies and at even the biggest companies' AGMs it is common for the Chairman or some minder to be in control of microphones to shut down dissent that gets out of hand. Any "refusnik" small shareholder (I am one) who after not taking up Vlad's purchase offer expected to have some influence or meaningful interaction with the Board was incredibly naive.

Buffalo Bill

Re the HeartsTV interview.

I wish Sergie had spoken instead of Roman at the AGM today.

Yes, there is a bit of appeasement on the web interview, but he spoke with a bit of class.

Roman is a knob.

Buffalo Bill

The Old Tolbooth
Re the HeartsTV interview.

I wish Sergie had spoken instead of Roman at the AGM today.

Yes, there is a bit of appeasement on the web interview, but he spoke with a bit of class.

Roman is a knob.

Buffalo Bill

Totally agree BB, Roman proved today that he's quite simply Vlads henchman sent in to defend the flak being fired at them, he doesnt care a toss about Hearts.

lost in leith
I thought he said a good bit. His information is that Frail won't be the manager, a share issue is planned based on feasibility and tax implication factors, the stand will be funded jointly by UBIG and a financial partner/sponsor, they've had talks with a managerial candidate on more than one occasion - I thought those were important things.

Well that's all right then. I'd have been less angry if he'd spoken at the AGM and come out with this rather than the nonsense that came from RR. However, as usual there is bugger all detail. Presumably the message is "trust us, we know what we're doing and it will all be OK in the end".

If you were at the AGM you'd have heard enough to convince you that these comedians are making it up as they go along :mad:

If anyone hasn't done so I would encourage them to listen to Fedotovas.

It at least doesn't make you want to cry. Although when he said about Frail I almost had tears of joy.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Is no one thought that Sergei's bit on Hearts World has been a hurried exercise in patching up a disaster?

If it had been thought that our beloved RR had done well today surely he would have featured heavily.

Total spin, the lot of it.

Well they gave a deadline for the manager - June 30.

Fedetovas said in the interview that "If were lucky we'll have a manager in place by pre-season" ive got a feeling we'll still be speaking to potential managers at that point and wont get a manager till after the transfer window is shut.

Fedetovas said in the interview that "If were lucky we'll have a manager in place by pre-season" ive got a feeling we'll still be speaking to potential managers at that point and wont get a manager till after the transfer window is shut.

So I guess it means we don't already have someone lined up from another club then, as we were led to believe.

Carl Spackler

Vlad's just gotten home. He was on Kickback before he left work and he's not pleased with jnr

lostmoney.jpg

"Rodney you plonker I told you let Fedotovas do the talking"

Brisey12345
Is no one thought that Sergei's bit on Hearts World has been a hurried exercise in patching up a disaster?

If it had been thought that our beloved RR had done well today surely he would have featured heavily.

My thoughts exactly.

It wouldn't be the first time the club have released a statement to appease a growing number of fans who are discontented with the club.

Stadium plans after a defeat, the statement on January 1st etc.

They knew today was a total farce and they've rushed out Sergei's interview as a damage limitation exercise to win over the fans.

Surprise, surprise, a few have already decided to completely forget the lies, deceit and embarrassment of the last two years and suddenly renew their season tickets on the back of one man's promises.....

Same old promises, different mouthpiece.

Nookie Bear

beLIEve

FAO Scott Wilson - can we have the Specials' Gangsters played before the game tomorrow?

:byebye: season ticket

lost in leith

A final thought on RR's nonsense this morning. He stated that they intend to move on overpaid players who are not contributing much to the team. No-one can argue with that. However, he also said that they expect to raise some cash by doing so. What a great sales ptich.

"This boy's tom kite, lazy and we're paying him far too much money. Would you like to pay him the same amount of money and give us some cash?"

Form an orderly queue please buyers :rolleyes:

So everything in the garden is rosy!

Sorry I missed the bit were I said it was rosy.

Actually when I posted this I made sure than I stuck to what I perceived as facts and not ram down the throat what we should and shouldn't do now/next season. Plenty of others on here doing that.

For what it's worth if Campbell Ogilvie or even Sergi chaired the AGM I honestly doubt it would have got passed 3 pages. It was the sheer incompetence and arrogance of RR that left many of us in disbelief.

For once I actually agree with you.

If CO or SF chaired the meeting then it in all proability the AGM would have been handled better.

RR was an absolute nightmare and plunged the club even lower in the eyes of many fans.

Actually when I posted this I made sure than I stuck to what I perceived as facts and not ram down the throat what we should and shouldn't do now/next season. Plenty of others on here doing that.

For what it's worth if Campbell Ogilvie or even Sergi chaired the AGM I honestly doubt it would have got passed 3 pages. It was the sheer incompetence and arrogance of RR that left many of us in disbelief.

YES YOUR RIGHT HOWEVER AND HERES THE BIG PICTURE NETHER CO NOR SERGI OWNS THE HEART OF MIDLOTIAN PLC ROMAN AND HIS ****ING DAD DO LOCK STOCK AND BARRELL

ill stop shouting now what chills me to the bone is there attitude mate

AND MORE IMPORTANTLY THERE INABILITY TO TAKE CRITICISM AND THE BORDERING ON MENTALLY UNSTABLE PARANOIA

its football they are going to get pelter at stages FULLSTOP if they cant handle it they walk they walk the mess were in we die

who ever chaired the meeting was not going to change that fact

lost in leith

I agree that RR's crass behaviour was the main story. However, if CO or Sergi had chaired the meeting would we have got any real information on the key issues?

Q - How are we going to cut costs?

A - Move on players who are being paid too much and not delivering. I bet Christian Nade's agent is run off his feet (unlike the man himself).

Q - How are we going to increase income?

A - By playing in Europe more. Oops. Increased income stream from the new stand, which, if we're lucky, will be ready in January 2011.

Q - How are we going to reduce the debt?

A - We're thinking about that one. Conversion of UBIG debt to equity. Not sure how it will work, and not sure when.

Q - How will we improve the football team?

A - We may, or may not, appoint a new manager at some point.

Maybe I missed some concrete info that should give us hope. Please let me know if I did.

I agree that RR's crass behaviour was the main story. However, if CO or Sergi had chaired the meeting would we have got any real information on the key issues?

Q - How are we going to cut costs?

A - Move on players who are being paid too much and not delivering. I bet Christian Nade's agent is run off his feet (unlike the man himself).

Q - How are we going to increase income?

A - By playing in Europe more. Oops. Increased income stream from the new stand, which, if we're lucky, will be ready in January 2011.

Q - How are we going to reduce the debt?

A - We're thinking about that one. Conversion of UBIG debt to equity. Not sure how it will work, and not sure when.

Q - How will we improve the football team?

A - We may, or may not, appoint a new manager at some point.

Maybe I missed some concrete info that should give us hope. Please let me know if I did.

Did you honestly expect to get these answers?

My feelings have not changed prior to the agm.

We are kinda fecked with them but definately fecked without them.

lost in leith
Did you honestly expect to get these answers?

My feelings have not changed prior to the agm.

We are kinda fecked with them but definately fecked without them.

To be fair, not really. I didn't expect to be told that we will appoint Mark McGhee on 1 June, or that we have agreed a ?50m joint venture with a world famous hotel chain to finance the redevelopment.

However, I can honestly say that I left with the impression that there is very little of substance behind the wind that we hear from the Romanovs. My feelings haven't changed either. I thought they were a bunch of cowboys before the AGM, and I still feel the same way.

Archived