AGM Live

Flogel98

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

I think we can be sure now that no manager of substance will be coming to us.

The arrogance of these people is astounding. Any lingering doubts with people over renewing only if we get a "real" manager are receding rapidly.

Do not renew. Pick and choose.

The signal must be sent.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick
but our football decline has worsened

our debt has worsened

the fans attitude towards him has worsened

Not arguing that but even if he had attended, he wouldn't have sat at the top table anyway and ducked for cover.

I just think that rolling out his eldest child (the youngest has some football abililty :rolleyes:) to take the flak when he's been "incognito" is a bigger pantomime.

Drylaw Hearts

They really do need to get a grip and start running things properly....

Not going to happen.

rudi must stay
Its surprising that he has made it so obvious to so many Hearts fans that he doesnt care

He at least still had smokescreens in place until today

Now he has nothing

No Hearts fan can pretend that he has any interest in our views any more

There were plenty that were still pretending

Anyone that argues he is interested now would just look completely stupid.

So, yes, I am surprised he made it so obvious

and they'll continue to pretend mate, i'm sure some people will come on here and say he was busy. At the end of the day, to me it just shows he's got no backbone and can't face the music

He refused to answer.

So they spent millions of pounds that did not go to kaunas but they refuse to tell us where ?

Perfect. :rolleyes:

Geoff Kilpatrick
Sure did, but we still have to put up with ridiculous rumours on here that MM/BD/JJ/CL (delete as applicable) are coming.

As I said,so is Hleb!

With the current state of the club and the feelings of the fans, if it's true that RR has stated what is said then I am shocked that it's not become very, very heated in there!

Even after everything that has happened they are still saying that Vlad will effectively have the final say on the team!

http://www.legendforge.com/Images/SciFi%20Costumes/costume%20doll%2004.jpg

One shareholder leaving the agm today...

This will just reinforce the view of the majority of Hearts supporters, and those who care for the club that the Romanov regime is actually one of total comedy and one which you wouldn't trust with anything.

"Manager will get 100% control, blah de blah blah...". Give it a rest, nobody (except the tiniest of minorities, like the 2 lapdogs from the corrupt Federation taken over to Kaunas to lap out Daddy Vlads doggybowl) believes a single word that comes out of these jokers mouths.

I can understand why people want to believe that VR will change and we will get a manager, but everyone knows it will never happen. People have to start being honest with themselves and just accept it.

Absoulute Farce when our majority Shareholder doesn't even turn up!! That's it no ST for me this year.:mad::mad::mad:

Yes it would have been good if VR had made an appearance but

no SHAREHOLDER is obliged to attend an AGM only the board members.

Geoff Kilpatrick
That is my understanding of what is on offer as well Geoff, it would effectivley, through diluting, make the minority shareholders shareholdings worthless, and give UBIG/UKIO/Vladimir Romanov/Roman Romanov (whoevers name the major shareholding is in at the moment, it seems to get moved about an awful lot, transferring from one to the other) total and absolute, 100%, control of the club, although I suppose there are grounds for saying they already have that anyway.

And mean that AGM's are a thing of the past.

Quite simply, the idea of fan involvement is of no interest to them so treat them like a true customer and withdraw your custom till they provide a product worthy of your hard earned.

So they spent millions of pounds that did not go to kaunas but they refuse to tell us where ?

Perfect. :rolleyes:

Did he refuse or simply wasn't asked the follow-up question (which also is not very good).

With regards to Vlad, given his son is in an official position on the Board, it is more important that he was there and he was, though as I am working I was not privvy to his performance.

Just back.

CLUELESS, SHAMBOLIC, INEPT, PARANOID sums them up.

DEPRESSED sums me up.

Drylaw Hearts
Did he refuse or simply wasn't asked the follow-up question (which also is not very good).

With regards to Vlad, given his son is in an official position on the Board, it is more important that he was there and he was, though as I am working I was not privvy to his performance.

He refused.

Confidential apparantly.

Rudolf's Mate

I agree with that completely however he should at least have someone there to answer the questions that are put to them. From what I have read, RR is being sarcastic and refusing to answer the probing questions!

it is unusual for the only decision maker of a company never to attend agms though

and rarely attend anything to do with the company

and never be available for direct liaison with his "customers"

Anyway puts and end to any debate as to whether vocal protest should be entered into.

He'd pish himself

Non-attendance. The ONLY way that things might change

Drylaw Hearts

He refused.

Confidential apparantly. :rolleyes:

Secondly,

Do you honestly think RR being there is more important than having VR there ?

Geoff Kilpatrick
it is unusual for the only decision maker of a company never to attend agms though

and rarely attend anything to do with the company

and never be available for direct liaison with his "customers"

Anyway puts and end to any debate as to whether vocal protest should be entered into.

He'd pish himself

Non-attendance. The ONLY way that things might change

Correct.

Rudolf's Mate

Shame as it's a bit late but as soon as RR started acting sarcastic people should have stood up en mass and walked out. Easier said than done but I would have liked to have heard the club respond to that!

Terrible Trio

was the johnny foreigner who started baracking one of the audience who asked a question one of theirs?

Buffalo Bill

I?m just back.

Roman was evasive, bullish and arrogant.

He told us nothing, and reassured us even less so.

Plus, and this is just a personal observation: but there were far too many old geezers standing with the mic holding court. It was like being at a bloody wedding.

It was meant to be questions from the floor: not tell us your life story.

I?d love to know what Campbell was thinking when the man sitting next to him was acting like an arse.

It all comes down to the summer.

Buffalo Bill

Dismissive, arrogant, evasive, paranoid, clueless, ignorant yet mildly humorous at times.

Dougie Masterton

Just back, to think i took a days holiday to attend that farce.

RR is a complete and utter tool.

Stevie frail will still be in the dug out next season. :mad: No new manager.

Drylaw Hearts

RR revealed they have a list of possible Managers.

What he has still to decide is that if they actually want anyone on this list.

Geoff Kilpatrick
He refused.

Secondly,

At the end of the day, it would have made no difference. Gareth would give a sarcastic response whereas Vlad would speak in poetic riddles like a poor man's Eric Cantona. Either way, it's all BS.

Guest JamboRobbo
I have to say the feedback from this meeting has probably made up my mind not to renew.

I've gone from definite to probably definite, to probably, to maybe not, to honestly can't put up with this any longer.

I've been going to games since I was 5, I'm now 37 (albeit missed loads when playing football on a Saturday etc) but I think I've had enough.

I'm pretty similar. It's just about made up my mind not to go tomorrow.

Renewing, well I'll wait and see on that. Not renewing still doesn't sit right with me.

Not all that surprised by the news we're hearing to be honest.

He refused.

Secondly,

Given his status, then yes, though, ideally both should be there - much like attneding games, RR should have been there more than Vlad, given he is Chairman ancd Chief Exec - thanks for answering though.

I’d love to know what Campbell was thinking when the man sitting next to him was acting like an arse.

Was thinking exactly the same thing given the professionalism of a man like him. I was sitting fairly close to the table and could visibly see himsquirming in his seat especially at the referees rant and other ridiculous excuses and responses.

Sad to say but Hearts are in a terrible mess.

Guest JamboRobbo
Player Registrations. Pro-Sports Management maybe?

Surely Vlad wouldn't pay money to agents....... ;)

Rudolf's Mate
I?m just back.

Roman was evasive, bullish and arrogant.

He told us nothing, and reassured us even less so.

Plus, and this is just a personal observation: but there were far too many old geezers standing with the mic holding court. It was like being at a bloody wedding.

It was meant to be questions from the floor: not tell us your life story.

I?d love to know what Campbell was thinking when the man sitting next to him was acting like an arse.

Buffalo Bill

As someone who tends to read more than they post, I have had much pleasure reading your posts BB and can honestly say that the level head with which you approach things tends to give me hope. In saying that I honestly think that waiting till the summer will only mean people then saying we will wait until transfer window opens again in Jan!

What is the answer.... God I really don't know!

Buffalo Bill

What?

To see which muppet manager will accept a role the agm has established will see him pressured into playing players his boss wants in the team?

I like a lot of your posts BB and find you an intelligent poster.

I dont understand your intransigence in respect of this shambles

Not meaning to offend - quite the opposite I guess

Geoff Kilpatrick

I bet you Charlie Mann(censored) is glad that this meeting has been postponed. He truly would have been Comical Ali in trying to defend the indefensible!

I really cant see CO putting up with this for a great deal longer tbh. A man of his professionalism and standing in the game should look at his own integrity with regards to his continual involvement with Hearts FC.

:(

Drylaw Hearts
Given his status, then yes, though, ideally both should be there - much like attneding games, RR should have been there more than Vlad, given he is Chairman ancd Chief Exec - thanks for answering though.

He has no status.

He has these postitions in title only.

If you honestly believe he has any say or any running of the Club you are deluded.

He didn't even know that Bednar's registration was transferred to Hearts in August 2006.

He even had the cheek to blame it on Bednars lack of appearences for Hearts recently on his lack of knowledge on this subject.

Although he did admit at being a little bit out of touch with these type of things.

Drylaw Hearts
I really cant see CO putting up with this for a great deal longer tbh. A man of his professionalism and standing in the game should look at his own integrity with regards to his continual involvement with Hearts FC.

:(

I thought he looked very uncomfortable sitting next to No1 son.

Buffalo Bill
Was thinking exactly the same thing given the professionalism of a man like him. I was sitting fairly close to the table and could visibly see himsquirming in his seat especially at the referees rant and other ridiculous excuses and responses.

Sad to say but Hearts are in a terrible mess.

I've met and chatted with CO before and a nicer and more professional man you couldn't wish to meet.

But I could sense his embarrasment/discomfort at Roman Romanov.

It was awful, shambolic and utterly unprofessional.

New manager?

We're on a wing and a prayer now folks.

Buffalo Bill

What is the point in a new manager comming in if he does'nt get full control.nobody is going to touch us if they have any sense

I thought he looked very uncomfortable sitting next to No1 son.

Well its good to see that Campbell's promotion wasnt just a stunt to convince wavering fans that things were on track or going to get bette....:oopsoops:

Good to see that the administration of the club and the way the agm runs have improved because of his influence and position of powe......:oopsoops:

What is the point in a new manager comming in if he does'nt get full control.nobody is going to touch us if they have any sense

not only that but as soon as they refuse to cooperate they'll be hooked, and they wont even be able to do their job properly

Welcome back!!

Vladgimp or Sane Person?

JT, things are not so black and white for most of us so please (with respect) give it a rest with the Vladgimp chat - it's getting dull.

Some of us have not yet reached meltdown. You clearly have which is cool but that's your opinion. Please stop calling the rest of us gimps for not hating just yet.

Like BB said, it's all about this summer for a lot of us. Maybe after the summer has gone and we still have Frail in charge and Clum leading the line, then i'll be right there with you.

So Vlad shows utter contempt for Hearts again by not turning up and sends his clueless son - we are told the manager wont have 100% charge and the answer from many on here is lets wait till the summer. How long have we been waiting, no manager since October 2005, more and more debt, no more waiting its time to do no more spending. Dont buy an ST and dont go to Hearts shops hopefully that might change Vlads mind

And mean that AGM's are a thing of the past.

Quite simply, the idea of fan involvement is of no interest to them so treat them like a true customer and withdraw your custom till they provide a product worthy of your hard earned.

Been saying that for a while mate. Doesn't seem to cut the mustard with some on here. I have no problem with folk who wish to renew season tickets purely cause thats what they do, but what I do object to is people questioning commitment to the cause because you choses to evaluate the state of the running of the club as a customer.

I love Hearts but I'll not be taken for a mug regardless of whether I look at the situation through supporter-tinted glasses or customer-tinted glasses (anyone claiming to see through rose tinted specs regarding Hearts need to take their heads out of Romanovs rectum). Either way I will not be renewing my season ticket, because as a supporter I can not , and will not, allow my money to go towards to the mismanagement of our club by the idiot(s) that own and run it. As a customer it should be quite obvious, would anyone accept this level of incompetance from a retailer!!

JT, things are not so black and white for most of us so please (with respect) give it a rest with the Vladgimp chat - it's getting dull.

Some of us have not yet reached meltdown. You clearly have which is cool but that's your opinion. Please stop calling the rest of us gimps for not hating just yet.

Like BB said, it's all about this summer for a lot of us. Maybe after the summer has gone and we still have Frail in charge and Clum leading the line, then i'll be right there with you.

I think we all know deep down Frail will get the job. Not an easy thing to accept, but thats just the way it is.

In reality RR looked like a man that had not seen, spoken or breathed Hearts for 12 months then turned up to answer some very critical questions.

He was out of his depth and clearly did not have all the answers.

The first 15-20 mins he was very aggrogant but calmed down after Sergi spoke to him.

Some nuggets of info.

1 - Seems to pointer that Frail may get the job.

2 - According to RR the 'current debt' is around the ?25m mark.

3 - They seemed relaxed and confident re the debt (heard that last year).

4 - When criticised about taking the club another ?51m re stand he said/threatened that they might just scale the whole thing down. IMHO I think he was being aggrogant about the fact that if you want the stand then the debt will go up.

5 - As DH said - Bednar is ours - only just!!!!! He clearly did not have a clue whether he was or not.

6 - Expect a few palyers to be sold in the summer.

7 - Going forward the team will be made up of predominatly players from the academy.

8 - Kept going on about bias towards the West/OF. Some wee guy called Lamont? gave a good wee speech re the fact that this has been going on for 60 years and more.

9 - I asked the question at the end re if planning permission is granted in Aug 08 then will work commence in May 09. Campbell Ogivie confirmed it should and be completed Dec 2010 or Jan 2011. No decision as to where we play during this period been taken.

10 - Club have a long term plan to break even etc.. but would not discuss here. Expect a share captial/debt release - similar to David Murray at Rangers. They are working on the finer details of that.

11 - No player will ever leave Hearts on a free again (Webster).

12 - Confirmed that they are failing at the monent and deserved criticism) after some prompting by a shareholder.

All in all - very low key.

boabyarsebiscuit

I love Hearts.

I hate the Romanovs.

What a position to be in.

I'm depressed.

Much as it pains me there will be no way I'll be giving this regime ANY more money until there are big changes.

I've got 3 ST's and those together with at least 5 others I know of will not be getting renewed.

It really is the only stick we have with which to hit them.

Do it no matter how it goes against your principles and we can make these clowns choke on their arrogance.

The club's going down the pan.

The club as we knew it is gone.

The people running it do not care.

Giving them your money will only give them more reasons to laugh in your face.

Archived