AGM Live

Flogel98

Just got a text from my mate who's there now.

PR Disaster - plenty questions, no answers.

Trying to find out if der furher's there.

All sounds a bit bleak from what I can gather.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Francis Albert

Isn't this kind of showing up just how "in the know" the JKBers who are always spouting facts with such certainty are. Over an hour in and no-one knows if Vlad is there or not. Were people strip searched for mobile phones on the way in?

Isn't this kind of showing up just how "in the know" the JKBers who are always spouting facts with such certainty are. Over an hour in and no-one knows if Vlad is there or not. Were people strip searched for mobile phones on the way in?

Would like to think people are too busy at the AGM to be texting there mates.

Nucky Thompson
Would like to think people are too busy at the AGM to be texting there mates.
The OP said he got a text from his mate:rolleyes: Surely his mate knows what Vlad looks like:)

The OP said he got a text from his mate:rolleyes: Surely his mate knows what Vlad looks like:)

Vlad's just a little chap. If there is a big guy sitting in front of his mate, between his mate and Vlad he might not see him:p

Nucky Thompson
Vlad's just a little chap. If there is a big guy sitting in front of his mate, between his mate and Vlad he might not see him:p
Or he might be wearing a hat(not Russian), false mouser and glasses:p

Geoff Kilpatrick

To the 'empire', the AGM's are nothing more than a pain in the erchie. However, it might encourage them to go ahead with the debt for equity swap so that they can avoid these kind of events, and scrutiny, in the future. Which could be a good thing if you worry about headline debt figures and a bad thing if you worry about accountability.

To the 'empire', the AGM's are nothing more than a pain in the erchie. However, it might encourage them to go ahead with the debt for equity swap so that they can avoid these kind of events, and scrutiny, in the future. Which could be a good thing if you worry about headline debt figures and a bad thing if you worry about accountability.

The thing with a debt for equity swap is that it would become even harder to sell Hearts with a profit for the VR/UBIG companies. Debts (even in markets like just now) are tradeable at some sort of price. Debt for equity swap will just mean that the losses are crystallised now.

Cardiac Rucksack

Vlad will be circled by 6 burly Eastern European types just incase it gets out of hand.;)

Geoff Kilpatrick
The thing with a debt for equity swap is that it would become even harder to sell Hearts with a profit for the VR/UBIG companies. Debts (even in markets like just now) are tradeable at some sort of price. Debt for equity swap will just mean that the losses are crystallised now.

Very true but no matter what, if Vlad wanted to sell, he would have to take a haircut somewhere, be it on the debt or the equity. At least with the swap he could ignore any protests etc. because he would truly own things lock, stock and barrel.

Rudolf's Mate

So if he's not there then who is that is capable of answering questions on his behalf????

NOBODY!!!

Dirk Diggler
So if he's not there then who is that is capable of answering questions on his behalf????

NOBODY!!!

Hearty Harry?

Drylaw Hearts

Just out of AGM.

No Vlad.

Roman, Serge and CO were at the table.

I missed the first 20 minutes but from what I gather I missed nothing postive.

Plenty of dicussion on the debt and stadium and in all honesty no concretE answers were forth coming at all.

RR says if we want a ?10million stand then they will look at that option.

In a typically sarcastic tone.

After being asked if a new Manager will get 100% control RR answered by saying that it will be a team effort- or words to that effect.

The way i understand it is :-

John Murray will have complete responsibilty for the Academy but...........

A new Manager not have 100% control.

Romans example was :-

If VR wants to have a player in the team to help him progress then this will be discussed.

Also, Roman Romanov was still under the impression that Roman Bednar was a registered Kaunas player. Pedro Lopez had to interfene.

RR also stated that none of the monies paid out last year on transfer fee's went to Kaunas.

But I have to say he seemed unsure of this.

Apart from that...............

Pile of sh ite.

disappointing if true mate. Hardly suprising though :rolleyes:

I think it is surprising

He's completely stopped pretending that the supporters and now shareholders views are of any importance and/or consequence to him

Things get clearer by the day

Very true but no matter what, if Vlad wanted to sell, he would have to take a haircut somewhere, be it on the debt or the equity. At least with the swap he could ignore any protests etc. because he would truly own things lock, stock and barrel.

Yes, agree with that.

The other thing with a debt for equity swap is that according to the accounts our athorised share capital is ?13 million and issued share capital is ?12.6 million. Does that not mean we can only get ?40,000 of the debt by doing that?

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just out of AGM.

No Vlad.

Plenty of dicussion on the debt and stadium and in all honesty no concretE answers were forth coming at all.

After being asked if a new Manager will get 100% control RR answered by saying that it will be a team effort- or words to that effect.

If VR wants to have a player in the team to help him progress then this will be discussed.

Also, Roman Romanov was still under the impression that Roman Bednar was a registered Kaunas player. Pedro Lopez had to interfene.

RR also stated that none of the monies paid out last year on transfer fee's went to Kaunas.

Pile of sh ite.

So "Gareth" remains as chairman then, even though he's never here?

Fantastic! Bring back Doug Smith!! :confused:

OK roll up roll up

Who wants to win the title of Commander in Chief mod delete?

I cant wait to hear the grovelling snivelling invertibrate arguments in support of this...

rudi must stay
I think it is surprising

He's completely stopped pretending that the supporters and now shareholders views are of any importance and/or consequence to him

Things get clearer by the day

don't understand the point you're making. To me, this is exactly the reason it's not suprising

marshallschunkychicken
Just out of AGM.

No Vlad.

Pile of sh ite.

What a crock of ****.

Not your post - the BOD and the sham AGM.

:mad:

The other thing with a debt for equity swap is that according to the accounts our athorised share capital is ?13 million and issued share capital is ?12.6 million. Does that not mean we can only get ?40,000 of the debt by doing that?

I think that they would have to go through an EGM. But not 100% on that.

Geoff Kilpatrick

No, new shares would be created equivalent to however much of the debt is written off, diluting the present shareholdings.

Drew Busby !
Just out of AGM.

I'm sure Mark McGhee will be fine with that arrangement :rolleyes:

Geoff Kilpatrick
OK roll up roll up

Who wants to win the title of Commander in Chief ?

I cant wait to hear the grovelling snivelling invertibrate arguments in support of this...

The system is common or garden in Eastern Europe. It would actually work a lot better if Vlad had a clue about football but the evidence shows that he doesn't.

don't understand the point you're making. To me, this is exactly the reason it's not suprising

Its surprising that he has made it so obvious to so many Hearts fans that he doesnt care

He at least still had smokescreens in place until today

Now he has nothing

No Hearts fan can pretend that he has any interest in our views any more

There were plenty that were still pretending

Anyone that argues he is interested now would just look completely stupid.

So, yes, I am surprised he made it so obvious

No, new shares would be created equivalent to however much of the debt is written off, diluting the present shareholdings.

But I thought that you could only create new shares up to the authorised limit. I don't know who authorises it though.

Absoulute Farce when our majority Shareholder doesn't even turn up!! That's it no ST for me this year.:mad::mad::mad:

The Mighty Thor
I'm sure Mark McGhee will be fine with that arrangement :rolleyes:

I'm quite sure all the other 11 managers in the SPL will be delighted with that arrangement when they come to play Hearts.

Mr McGhee will probably find it a releif from his office in the Brother Wlafred suite at darkheid.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Its surprising that he has made it so obvious to so many Hearts fans that he doesnt care

He at least still had smokescreens in place until today

Now he has nothing

No Hearts fan can pretend that he has any interest in our views any more

There were plenty that were still pretending

Anyone that argues he is interested now would just look completely stupid.

So, yes, I am surprised he made it so obvious

He didn't attend last year's AGM either.

I just find it scary that the Gareth lookalike turns up after not being at the club for God knows how long and is asked to answer questions he hasn't a scooby on. That's the real shambles.

Just out of AGM.

Pile of sh ite.

Cheers for the update Drylaw but the quoted chestnut caught my eye.

Where the hell did all the money stated in the accounts for player registrations(or words to that effect) go ?

Geoff Kilpatrick
But I thought that you could only create new shares up to the authorised limit. I don't know who authorises it though.

Like Coco says, it would require an EGM to authorise the creation of the share capital and the swap.

Rudolf's Mate

With the current state of the club and the feelings of the fans, if it's true that RR has stated what is said then I am shocked that it's not become very, very heated in there!

Even after everything that has happened they are still saying that Vlad will effectively have the final say on the team!

Drylaw Hearts

One other thing..............

I got the impression from Serge that they have looked at a deal to lower the Clubs debt with the involvemnet of UBIG.

Purely guessing here but it could be the deal that finally see's Tynecastle and the Football Club existing as seperate companies.

Geoff Kilpatrick
does this mean we can stop pretending we're getting a manager then?

I think the team we saw in the last two games answered that.

Nelly Terraces

This will just reinforce the view of the majority of Hearts supporters, and those who care for the club that the Romanov regime is actually one of total comedy and one which you wouldn't trust with anything.

"Manager will get 100% control, blah de blah blah...". Give it a rest, nobody (except the tiniest of minorities, like the 2 lapdogs from the corrupt Federation taken over to Kaunas to lap out Daddy Vlads doggybowl) believes a single word that comes out of these jokers mouths.

He didn't attend last year's AGM either.

but our football decline has worsened

our debt has worsened

the fans attitude towards him has worsened

Rudolf's Mate

I just find it scary that the Gareth lookalike turns up after not being at the club for God knows how long and is asked to answer questions he hasn't a scooby on. That's the real shambles.

Nail on the head mate!

Guest GhostHunter

****ing Joke.

AJM

Annual Jokers Meeting.

They really do need to get a grip and start running things properly....

Drylaw Hearts
Cheers for the update Drylaw but the quoted chestnut caught my eye.

Where the hell did all the money stated in the accounts for player registrations(or words to that effect) go ?

He refused to answer.

portobellojambo1

That is my understanding of what is on offer as well Geoff, it would effectivley, through diluting, make the minority shareholders shareholdings worthless, and give UBIG/UKIO/Vladimir Romanov/Roman Romanov (whoevers name the major shareholding is in at the moment, it seems to get moved about an awful lot, transferring from one to the other) total and absolute, 100%, control of the club, although I suppose there are grounds for saying they already have that anyway.

I think the team we saw in the last two games answered that.

Sure did, but we still have to put up with ridiculous rumours on here that MM/BD/JJ/CL (delete as applicable) are coming.

Archived