Gregg Wallace

weststand93

Bitter?? I have my ticket secured,its the real Jambo who misses out because of this I worry about :angry:

If this happens his ticket will come from the Thousands of corporate tickets going about.

Lighten up a bit.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Walter Bishop

Bitter?? I have my ticket secured,its the real Jambo who misses out because of this I worry about :angry:

We have 10000 season ticket holders, average homegates of 12/13000 and will get around 21000 ticketsso the real jambos will get tickets no bother meaning Greggy can have one of the other 8000 along with the rest of the single game attendees.

:greggy:

I asked a guy on here to make the Facebook page, and thanks so much to Barasa for doing that thumbsup.gif I also came up with our Twitter hashtag #GetGreggWallaceToHampden on this thread, and I love that so many people are tweeting it.

I've decided this is my new project for life. I want him there so bad it's unbelievable. I have work everyday, but screw it this is so much more important.

Everyone with friends on Twitter and Facebook get them on the FB page and Tweeting #GetGreggWallaceToHampden.

We need every Hearts fan with an internet connection speaking about this.

Maybe convince him to come on at half time???

Also we must make Greggy masks surely? How could we not? laugh.gif

Get on these pages this second!; http://www.facebook....1/?notif_t=like

https://twitter.com/...allaceToHampden

My Twitter btw is @L_Hardy95, Would love all you Tweeting Jambos to follow and i'll be glad to follow back wink.gif

Lets make this happen lads!

How can you print this off to size to make a mask ??

Ive got a few going to the game and they will all be wearing one

i started tis fred never did i think it would get 8 pages in :greggy:

You my friend deserve a medal!

If he comes, I want you to carry around a print out of this thread, proving you made it, and everyone will buy your drinks for the night out after the game and for the open top bus run!

Much as it'd be great if Gregg comes to the final, I just wish that the famous smiley had been of Jennifer Anistons face instead......

:)

How can you print this off to size to make a mask ??

Ive got a few going to the game and they will all be wearing one

Yeah im an idea kind of guy, hence why I couldn't even make a FB event. The practical stuff will come down to some other, mask making savvy Jambo.

We have 10000 season ticket holders, average homegates of 12/13000 and will get around 21000 ticketsso the real jambos will get tickets no bother meaning Greggy can have one of the other 8000 along with the rest of the single game attendees.

I offered him mine. I will be in Majorca for the final (not a true Hearts suppoter). He hasent taken up the offer yet. :whistling:

Much as it'd be great if Gregg comes to the final, I just wish that the famous smiley had been of Jennifer Anistons face instead......

:)

8750_landscape_21524_320x240.jpg

its not to late

believe!

Don't suppose anyone knows the guy who will be doing the pre-final tannoy at Hampden? Get him to play "Buttery Biscuit Base" before kick off.

Prob Graeme Easton, as per last weekend - good Jambo.

I offered him mine. I will be in Majorca for the final (not a true Hearts suppoter). He hasent taken up the offer yet. :whistling:

Oddly his Twitter says he's just off there.

weststand93

If he comes, I want you to carry around a print out of this thread, proving you made it, and everyone will buy your drinks for the night out after the game and for the open top bus run!

:thumbsup: well if i can get there and get a ticket then im on my way . but the 19th will be here soon and money is tight

Malcolm Tucker

He was only quoting some #toplad from Twitter though.

@RFBorthwick.

weststand93

He was only quoting some #toplad from Twitter though.

@RFBorthwick.

but i posted it on here for all you lovely jambos to see :rolleyes:

He contacted Hearts? :facepalm:

Trying to arrange a half time appearance at Tynecastle to test the water, NAP

Once he witnesses a standing ovation, he'll be demanding his ticket to Hampden.

He contacted Hearts? :facepalm:

I feel ten pages of ticket office-related venom coming on when someone doesn't know who it is aand tells him to bolt!

but i posted it on here for all you lovely jambos to see :rolleyes:

All credit to the guy who contacted Greggy in the first place, but without this thread us Jambos would not have taken it to the next level. Also money is tight these day, but what better way to spend money is there really? I would give 2 months wages to see this game.

yabadabadoo1874again

The team should wear t-shirts with Greggy on them during the warm up.

Great Caesars ghost .... make this happen !!! : )

weststand93

All credit to the guy who contacted Greggy in the first place, but without this thread us Jambos would not have taken it to the next level. Also money is tight these day, but what better way to spend money is there really? I would give 2 months wages to see this game.

i know fella if anyone would like to get me to this game ill be very happy to go along with it :whistling::woot:

Wonder what the real Tommy Wiseau is up to on May 19th? :look:

I hope he'd be able to make it - I couldn't take the rejection.

theroom2.jpg

jambogee1974

R.E the masks could someone not get in touch with "Any Costume/part zone" opposite the old Odean up past the bridges there's always rakes of celeb masks in the front window, get them to get there supplier to prototype a greggsy one then print them off on mass.

i know fella if anyone would like to get me to this game ill be very happy to go along with it :whistling::woot:

Don't see why it would be a problem. I'm sure closer to the time we'll all rant about the "Glory Hunters" taking seats from "Real Jambos" but really I think every Jambo who wants a ticket will get one.

We'll be painting Hampden maroon in 5 weeks time ;)

?180 FOR CORPORATE -- BUS, MEAL, HAMPDEN AND RETURN

With Hibs of course so there is a down side !!

weststand93

?180 FOR CORPORATE -- BUS, MEAL, HAMPDEN AND RETURN

With Hibs of course so there is a down side !!

can i sit next to you

Bert Le Clos

Wonder what the real Tommy Wiseau is up to on May 19th? :look:

I wondered the same momentarily about KJ.

:sob:

Regardless if he comes or not, this thread is destined for the classics. And seriously, people freaking out about him going need to get a grip.

Worried abiut "real Jambos" missing out? :facepalm:

As soon as Greggy confirms we can move on to getting Christian Bale to attend.

Greggy masks out when our first goal goes in. :greggy:

Bale masks out for the second. :verysmug:

Bert Le Clos

For the record, I'll be absalootly seeeeeeething if that fake celeb fan stops me getting a ticket for the final.

I've been to at least 4 home games this year, including the Spurs match. And I only left 1 early.

EdinburghLivi

Greggy masks out when our first goal goes in. :greggy:

Bale masks out for the second. :verysmug:

Is it not Patrick Bateman? :ermm:

If any of Vlad's sub mariners from the Gretna game have passed away, surely Vlad can give Gregg one of their tickets.

Or Rodney's.

Is it not Patrick Bateman? :ermm:

CHRISTIAN BALE PLAYED PATRICK BATEMAN IN THE FILM AMERICAN PSYCHO YOU NUMBSKULL!!!!

:muggy:

::troll:::'>

Johanes de Silentio

He's probably returning some videos.

Archived