Gregg Wallace

weststand93

Creepy Lurker

My effort:

@GreggAWallace this is my first ever tweet, which just shows how strongly I feel about this : please come to the Scottish Cup Final. PLEASE.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Can see the terraces now thousands of topless bodies with Gregg wallace masks doing the beattie...classic

Dusk_Till_Dawn

I Can see the terraces now thousands of topless bodies with Gregg wallace masks doing the beattie...classic

:lol:

Has to happen, get "one step beyond" on the pa and we are golden. Or do I mean baggy trousers?

Has to happen, get "one step beyond" on the pa and we are golden. Or do I mean baggy trousers?

:rofl: one step beyond.. it has to happen

My effort at a tweet "Hi Gregg, big Masterchef fan here. Will you be able to get time off work to watch Hearts lift the Scottish Cup? #celebrityfan"

Guest Prince William

Who said to Greggy: 'I've told everyone you'll come to Hampden on the 19th of May. If you don't they'll do this to me', and then posted that picture of the teenage mutant ninja turtle :rofl:

Bert Le Clos

I don't have a Twitter - is that why I can't see any of these tweets on his page?

It is GreggAWallace aye?

Guest Prince William

I don't have a Twitter - is that why I can't see any of these tweets on his page?

It is GreggAWallace aye?

I don't have an account either but if you go on twitter and search for greggawallace in their search bar you'll see the most recent posts which he's been tagged in or some shit.

@GreggAWallace Forget the buttery biscuit base Gregg! I'll get you full of tennants and whiskey if your fire up for the big final. dae it

:greggy:

Chris Benoit

Who said to Greggy: 'I've told everyone you'll come to Hampden on the 19th of May. If you don't they'll do this to me', and then posted that picture of the teenage mutant ninja turtle :rofl:

My money is on the dearly departed Audioslave

:sob:

My money is on the dearly departed Audioslave

:sob:

I thought you might have gone back to the Crippler :sob:

"@HeidiPWallace: To all the Hearts fans, thanks for your emails, I am looking into getting Gregg up for the final. Work in progress."

:arry:

"@HeidiPWallace: To all the Hearts fans, thanks for your emails, I am looking into getting Gregg up for the final. Work in progress."

:yas:

Dean Winchester

:yas:

If he does we HAVE to get Greggy masks :lol: Having trouble finding any High-Res images of him where the cameras facing straight on :(

yabadabadoo1874again

Awesome news.... 4 masks needed to wander about Glasgow South...on the morning and afternoon in question... Hope someone is able to organise printing logistics with the ORIGINAL pic.... : ) ....and perhaps a Beattie Chap Dash thrown in for food measure....

Do we actually have a coherent and vaguely interesting reason why Mr Wallace has become such a cult hero?

If this does get any kind of mainstream publicity it would be a wee bit embarrassing if the answer was "Just coz likes".

I am behind this "movement" of course but a reason for it might help.....

As a small aside, for a number of years I thought his cheeky antipodean side-kick was called Jaunty Rodes. Clearly not a big enough Masterchef fan....

The people have spoken. Gregg Wallace will be there in May. Fact.

:arry::arry:

Oh ya ****er.

rossthejambo

:rofl:

Brilliant.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Sorry for raining on everyone's parade, but if you were a genuine Hearts supporter and you couldn't get a ticket because some celebrity cook got one for a laugh, you'd be gutted. And furious.

Walter Bishop

greg-wallace-best-reaction-o.gif

If he comes, it must be on the understanding that he's here as a Hearts fan. None of this celebrity neutral approach.

Dagger Is Back

Somebody with a twitter account should tweet him this pic.

fk5qc9.jpg

Bloody genuis. That is brilliant. Post of the year by a mile.

Sorry for raining on everyone's parade, but if you were a genuine Hearts supporter and you couldn't get a ticket because some celebrity cook got one for a laugh, you'd be gutted. And furious.

Dean Winchester

:lol:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

George Eggo

What a waste of a ticket for this nonsense.

LikeUnlike ? ? Follow postUnfollow post ? about a minute ago

:what:

it is his wife, but they supposedly split up last month...

Trial separation but they're giving it another go according to some posts on twitter I saw.

yabadabadoo1874again

Bloody genuis. That is brilliant. Post of the year by a mile.

What a brilliant pic .... can you imagine in real life... !!!

Saw that photo on FB. :rofl:

I even got a big BH kiss and cuddle in the toilets, hands dripping with piss too.

I got a full pelt run at me finished with a jump and almost broken jaw. Husref clearly dishing out the love on Sunday.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Gregg put a 5 figure sum into Save Our Hearts (he has family in Edinburgh, assume they are Hearts), so he has as much right as anyone to be there.

Ibrahim Tall

Any supporter will still be able to get a ticket, if anyone won't it'll be one of the cup final 'fans'.

Archived