Gregg Wallace

weststand93

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it no a member from here who done the smug smiley in a photo uptown.

In the walkabout iirc :laugh:

The Chanter.

Dave can't get enough of their ?1.99 scampi and chips.

need to get these two boys to hampden :jbsmug: :verysmug:

You plant seeds and sometimes they pay off.

TBH, i'd much rather have Bateman at Tynie than that Christian Bale laddie. As for Beckham, :cornette:

SanliHearts

This gregg Wallace chat is mingin. Dozens of people harassing him to go to a game he doesnt want to go to cause he makes a good smiley online?! If they did wheel him out at half time 98% of people in the stadium wouldn't even get it. Could have at least chosen a decent 'celebrity' to idolise and adopt? I expect a few smileys in response!!

MasterchefHP_104901.jpg

Guest Bilel Mohsni

What a brilliant effort by everyone involved. Hope it happens. It is also a great distraction from over-thinking about the game itself.

:lol:

Sergio Garcia

I'd love to know who Sergio Garcia thought it was :rofl:

I always thought it was Pique. Having only met the man in question once years back in a beer garden after a few shandies when I was with Buffalo Bill's brother then it didn't cross my mind it was someone off here. My bad.

Riddley Walker

?

@GreggAWallace so you're coming???? Amaaazing. This may sound wrong but you will make a lot of grown men very happy. #greggyscomingtohampden

Gregg Wallace Gregg Wallace ? @GreggAWallace

@KeeksBreeks trying to organise

:omg!:

Ryan Jarman

?

@GreggAWallace so you're coming???? Amaaazing. This may sound wrong but you will make a lot of grown men very happy. #greggyscomingtohampden

Gregg Wallace Gregg Wallace ? @GreggAWallace

@KeeksBreeks trying to organise

:omg!:

KeeksBreeks is my bird. She just e-mailed me to say he'd replied!

:verysmug:

Tommy Wiseau

What kind of conversation did he have with the club when he contacted them for tickets FFS? Would love to have listened in to that one :rofl:

Dusk_Till_Dawn

All joking aside, someone from JKB is going to have to step up and usher the big man on May 19. He can't just be allowed to sit in the stands with lots of people going 'what the ****'s he doing here?' and blank faces all round when he says he's loved by the fans.

Mind you, every real Hearts supporters reads JKB so there shouldn't be a problem :verysmug:

HAHA! Just got two kisses from Gregg! :ninja:

Gregg Wallace ? @GreggAWallace

At Gatwick with my son @tippyface off to Mallorca for 3 days. In Cafe Rouge waiting for smoked salmon and scrambled eggs. Tom Grand Anglais

22m Lynn Aoki ? @Jambolynn9

@GreggAWallace @tippyface Enjoy! 'mon The Hearts! LOL!

Gregg Wallace ? @GreggAWallace

@Jambolynn9 xx

yabadabadoo1874again

I thought he

was Jim Carey.

:ermm:

I am so not in with the cool gang :verymad:

Me too.

Jambo, Goodbye

Me too.

Me three, for ages until late last year I thought he was Jim Carey hartley.png

11 pages of love for :greggy:

Only a matter of time before someone from the press picks up on this. ;)

We should try to get Sportsound to mention it on Saturday, get some national recognition :thumbsup:

Riddley Walker

Thought the Evening News would have been busting one off over this already judging by some of the pish they print in that paper.

Gregory House M.D.

I can't believe people thought that was Jim Carrey. :what:

I'm more worried about folk who had to enter *jbsmug* to get :jbsmug: and still thought it was David Beckham despite him looking nothing like him :lol:

Denny Crane

Thought the Evening News would have been busting one off over this already judging by some of the pish they print in that paper.

You could always get in touch with them :thumbsup:

Riddley Walker

You could always get in touch with them :thumbsup:

Evening News reporter has tweeted him to ask if he'll do an interview! This is moving.

He must have seen my post. :verysmug:

11 pages of crap you mean... What has he ever done ?

Evening News reporter has tweeted him to ask if he'll do an interview! This is moving.

:arry:

This campaign is taking off.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

What have you ever done?

:muggy:

Creepy Lurker

Your mum, for a start.

Riddley Walker

You're just jealous that due to Greggers continued and unwavering support over the years for the JT's he is guaranteed a ticket for the final.

:greggy:

John McClure

this thread :rofl:

laaaaaaaav it

The Great Khali

:wow::arry::yas::pleasing: :omg!:

I sent this to a journo at EEN to 'raise awareness', feel free to forward to any other journo types:

Internet-ready?Hearts fans have, by way of Twitter, Facebook and Jambos Kickback, launched a campaign to entice BBC Masterchef's Gregg Wallace to Hampden as their guest to support the 'jam tarts' in the Cup Final against Hibs.

?

The latest developments appear to suggest that he is actually going to turn up too.? Gregg confirmed yesterday that he was 'considering' it and has since confirmed that he has 'contacted the club'.

?

There is a facebook page dedicated to this which already has around 500 signatures and #GetGreggAWallacetoHampden has been trending heavily on twitter.

?

Rumours abound about the strength of the connection between Mr Wallace and Hearts.? Some suggest he has family in or from the Edinburgh area, some suggest he actually contributed a sum of money to the 'Save our Hearts' campaign while others suggest the fact that his face seems to portray the same sense of 'smugness' enjoyed recently by Hearts fans over their city rivals, given recent meetings between the two teams.? A quick glance at most threads on the Jambos Kickback website confirm that the latter, at least, is true with Mr Wallace's face appearing regularly when the posters wish to express 'smugness'.

?

You can checkout the thread on Jambos Kickback which has links to the many Twitter comments and Facebook page.? It might be good to bring this to the wider attention of Hearts fans as there is now some concern that Mr Wallace may turn up at Hampden to be faced by a largely nonplussed Hearts support!? It would also bee good if you could get a quote on the subject from Mr Wallace himself!

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Evening News "Reporter" to make fun of the situation.

NAP

:what:

On his/her head be it.

Sergio Garcia

I'm more worried about folk who had to enter *jbsmug* to get :jbsmug: and still thought it was David Beckham despite him looking nothing like him :lol:

What about those who thought it was Beckham's former teammate Pique?

Dean Winchester

I sent this to a journo at EEN to 'raise awareness', feel free to forward to any other journo types:

Internet-ready?Hearts fans have, by way of Twitter, Facebook and Jambos Kickback, launched a campaign to entice BBC Masterchef's Gregg Wallace to Hampden as their guest to support the 'jam tarts' in the Cup Final against Hibs.

?

The latest developments appear to suggest that he is actually going to turn up too.? Gregg confirmed yesterday that he was 'considering' it and has since confirmed that he has 'contacted the club'.

?

There is a facebook page dedicated to this which already has around 500 signatures and #GetGreggAWallacetoHampden has been trending heavily on twitter.

?

Rumours abound about the strength of the connection between Mr Wallace and Hearts.? Some suggest he has family in or from the Edinburgh area, some suggest he actually contributed a sum of money to the 'Save our Hearts' campaign while others suggest the fact that his face seems to portray the same sense of 'smugness' enjoyed recently by Hearts fans over their city rivals, given recent meetings between the two teams.? A quick glance at most threads on the Jambos Kickback website confirm that the latter, at least, is true with Mr Wallace's face appearing regularly when the posters wish to express 'smugness'.

?

You can checkout the thread on Jambos Kickback which has links to the many Twitter comments and Facebook page.? It might be good to bring this to the wider attention of Hearts fans as there is now some concern that Mr Wallace may turn up at Hampden to be faced by a largely nonplussed Hearts support!? It would also bee good if you could get a quote on the subject from Mr Wallace himself!

Sergio Garcia

Those who are raging about Greggy coming to Hampden have proved they will seethe at anything.

I'll bet Greggy supports dynamic pricing as well thumbsup.gif

....I don't often feel the need to comment on here, but this thread so ridiculous, it's simply hilarious! Touch?, nice work Jambo's, Greggy for Hampden!

Archived