Tommy Wiseau

Contacted the club :rofl:

He's actually going to be there, isn't he? :lol:

Hopefully one of the part timer killjoys misses out as a result ::troll:::'>

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully the lads involved will be guaranteed briefs. :greggy:

I hope so too, a seat reserved right next to Greggy would do for me...

yabadabadoo1874again

I present to you Gregg's passions - and as per Gregg's usual request, it's presented in pie-form.

greggypie.jpg

:greggy:

Ah the pie chart, my favourite.

Claire Wallace?@jamboslilangel

@GreggAWallace is it true you are a hearts fan?

Gregg Wallace?@GreggAWallace

@jamboslilangel no, Hearts guys are Gregg fans

Claire Wallace?@jamboslilangel

@GreggAWallace is it true you are a hearts fan?

Gregg Wallace?@GreggAWallace

@jamboslilangel no, Hearts guys are Gregg fans

:rofl:

Guest Prince William

Gregg Wallace ? @GreggAWallace

@hmfcriley looking into it, have contacted the club

elliomg.png

:jjyay:

jamboinglasgow

Part of me worries that it will be a damp squib for Greggy if he turns up and he ends up being embarrassed. We must make sure that doesn't happen (it being a damp squib.)

absolute nonsense

:greggy: :greggy: :greggy: :greggy: :greggy: :greggy: :greggy: :greggy:

Greggys going to Hampden

Greggys going to Hampden

Nana na na nana na na

or

do do do, greggy's going to hampden

do do do, greggy's going to hampden

To the tune of Lee Wallace has a gun....

"Greggy Wallace bleeds maroon,

Bleeds maroon, bleeds maroon,

Greggy Wallace bleeds maroon,

He hates Hibees"

:whistling:

Hampden Park. Over 20,000 Hearts fans in the stadium. Hearts score to take the lead and everyone whips out their smug Gregg Wallace mask and bounce up and down chanting "I like the buttery biscuit base". My life would be complete.

Vanilla Radio

Who else has this been tweeted to btw? Hopefully get some retweets from well ken't folk or from radio stations like the CraigBrownAFC boy did with the Samantha Mumba caper.

The team should wear t-shirts with Greggy on them during the warm up.

Suso can help us out there.

Riddley Walker

Hampden Park. Over 20,000 Hearts fans in the stadium. Hearts score to take the lead and everyone whips out their smug Gregg Wallace mask and bounce up and down chanting "I like the buttery biscuit base". My life would be complete.

Thanks.

I just spat a mouthfull of cheesy oddities all over my phone laughing when I read that and got mental image of it

Dean Winchester

Would make it one to remember.

Part of me worries that it will be a damp squib for Greggy if he turns up and he ends up being embarrassed. We must make sure that doesn't happen (it being a damp squib.)

It needs a certain degree of organisation.

The guy needs to be in some pub where the fans can get photo's with him etc. A nice wee gifted Hearts scarf etc too.

Contacted the club :rofl:

He's actually going to be there, isn't he? :lol:

Hopefully one of the part timer killjoys misses out as a result ::troll:::'>

40+ years of service means NOTHING if you don't make it to Hampden on May 19.

To the Super Wayne song...

Gregg Gregg Jambo Gregg

Gregg Gregg Jambo Gregg

Gregg Gregg Jambo Gregg

Gregg Wallace is a Jambo

It has to be simple enough for those not on JKB to pick up quickly. That's why the Hibees are Gay worked so well. :thumbsup:

EdinburghLivi

If this comes off, it will even beat Mysterious El Barrios Lady. A proud moment for kickback. I imagine everyone except Eggo has a similar looking face about now...

If this comes off, it will even beat Mysterious El Barrios Lady. A proud moment for kickback. I imagine everyone except Eggo has a similar looking face about now...

Dunno about that, Mysterious El Barrio Lady involved us tracking her down from a single photo. We had a head start by at least knowing who he was. It would come close though! Haha

John McClure

i will love it if this happens

hope hes not just trolling jkb by tweeting that he is tempted to come and has contacted the club

::troll:::'>

FAO Eggo - this is one maybe two tickets.

Think how many suits will be going, and reps from every Tom, Dick and Harry club in Scotland, taking up their allocation.

FAO Eggo - this is one maybe two tickets.

Think how many suits will be going, and reps from every Tom, Dick and Harry club in Scotland, taking up their allocation.

This! Plus Gregg ain't no Tom dick or Harry!

Denny Crane

Don't suppose anyone knows the guy who will be doing the pre-final tannoy at Hampden? Get him to play "Buttery Biscuit Base" before kick off.

I asked a guy on here to make the Facebook page, and thanks so much to Barasa for doing that thumbsup.gif I also came up with our Twitter hashtag #GetGreggWallaceToHampden on this thread, and I love that so many people are tweeting it.

I've decided this is my new project for life. I want him there so bad it's unbelievable. I have work everyday, but screw it this is so much more important.

Everyone with friends on Twitter and Facebook get them on the FB page and Tweeting #GetGreggWallaceToHampden.

We need every Hearts fan with an internet connection speaking about this.

Maybe convince him to come on at half time???

Also we must make Greggy masks surely? How could we not? laugh.gif

Get on these pages this second!; http://www.facebook....1/?notif_t=like

https://twitter.com/...allaceToHampden

My Twitter btw is @L_Hardy95, Would love all you Tweeting Jambos to follow and i'll be glad to follow back wink.gif

Lets make this happen lads!

The Great Khali

Don't suppose anyone knows the guy who will be doing the pre-final tannoy at Hampden? Get him to play "Buttery Biscuit Base" before kick off.

I think Greggy should be the tannoy announcer :greggy:

Buttery Bittery biscuit base

Bitter?? I have my ticket secured,its the real Jambo who misses out because of this I worry about :angry:

Pete Seeger

Let's be honest here. Any true Hearts fan worth their salt will get a ticket no problem. I reckon Gregg's presence would bring more to the day than some nomark that's not been since 2006 anyway.

Bitter?? I have my ticket secured,its the real Jambo who misses out because of this I worry about :angry:

What about the Ethiopian orphans of famine?

Pete Seeger

The real jambo will have more than enough loyalty points to see him ok. Your also spectacularly missing the point that Gregg is a Hearts supporter. He used to fly up most seasons for a game. I can remember him sitting in section T years ago against Falkrik or something.

scottish_chicP

Its 1 seat. Someone who only attends cup finals will lose out. Lighten the **** up!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Dean Winchester

Any real jambos will also have their tickets secured so it's not really something to get your knickers in a twist over is it?

weststand93

I asked a guy on here to make the Facebook page, and thanks so much to Barasa for doing that thumbsup.gif I also came up with our Twitter hashtag #GetGreggWallaceToHampden on this thread, and I love that so many people are tweeting it.

I've decided this is my new project for life. I want him there so bad it's unbelievable. I have work everyday, but screw it this is so much more important.

Everyone with friends on Twitter and Facebook get them on the FB page and Tweeting #GetGreggWallaceToHampden.

We need every Hearts fan with an internet connection speaking about this.

Maybe convince him to come on at half time???

Also we must make Greggy masks surely? How could we not? laugh.gif

Get on these pages this second!; http://www.facebook....1/?notif_t=like

https://twitter.com/...allaceToHampden

My Twitter btw is @L_Hardy95, Would love all you Tweeting Jambos to follow and i'll be glad to follow back wink.gif

Lets make this happen lads!

i started tis fred never did i think it would get 8 pages in :greggy:

Archived