The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

super_vlad

Why is the vote being adjourned tomorrow? 7 have said no publicly, they need 5 to vote it down! Why in the world will this vote not be taken!

ITS A ******* FIX!

Meeting tomorrow may now be adjourned :verymad:

Yeah. Put it off until after the SFL vote.

livingstonjambo

Source? If it is what is the point, Scottish football is done!

Pretty unsurprising given Regan's pointless decision that the SFA won't allow Rangers into the SPL.

Clerry Jambo

Sportsound

Optimus Prime

Being reported on Sportsound, although some chairmen are attempting to block this.

Hagar the Horrible

SFA statement on detailed scenarios

The say it was distorted and leaked about the SPL , more coming

IMA MAROON

Why is the vote being adjourned tomorrow? 7 have said no publicly, they need 5 to vote it down! Why in the world will this vote not be taken!

ITS A ******* FIX!

The SPL chairmen want to hear what decision the SFL clubs chairmen come to before deciding on Rangers.

Jam Tarts 1874

For those who didn't hear the start of Hutton's stint on Sportsound this evening. Traynor was giving it all the usual armagedon crap, Hutton told him straight "you are doing a good impression of Neil Doncaster".

:lol:

Statement from Reagan saying that the quote about the SFA not allowing The New Rangers back into the SPL was wrong.

Jambof3tornado

I assume any vote whether to have a vote will be done on the 11-1 farce setup meaning if the old firm vote together against having a proper vote then it will be adjourned. But what's the point in that?

Toxteth O'Grady

Financial Armagedon?

Every ground will look like the Hibs end at Hampden.

Is that what they want?

I assume any vote whether to have a vote will be done on the 11-1 farce setup meaning if the old firm vote together against having a proper vote then it will be adjourned. But what's the point in that?

They were saying on Sportsound that it still may be a secret ballot.

The point of adjourning the meeting is to wait until after the SFL vote to see if they can shoehorn them in there.

Edited by Lovecraft

Jam Tarts 1874

I can't see how 16 clubs will vote in favour of Sevco 5088.

These guys are not mugs, they are still angry about the SPL breaking away when it did. More importantly they all know that if it was their club experiencing an insolvency event, there is no way that the SFA or the SPL would give a toss, they would be finished so there is no way that they are gong to back this.

skinnybob72

The fans of clubs other than Rangers should arrange a march to Hampden carrying a coffin with 'Scottish Football' written on it which could be left on the steps of Hampden.

It would be a pretty powerful image IMO.

Hagar the Horrible

Statement from Reagan saying that the quote about the SFA not allowing The New Rangers back into the SPL was wrong.

Statement from Livi chairman was yes he did

and another thinks it was just Regans opinion

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Traynor exposed as a lying fat ******* on air by the SFA.

Sack that duplicitous behemoth of wind and pish now please. :(

Jambos1983

The people who run our game are disgusting. A huge number of fans will be lost to the game if rangers are put in division 1. Not that that matters as long as rangers are in the spl asap

This!

livingstonjambo

For those who didn't hear the start of Hutton's stint on Sportsound this evening. Traynor was giving it all the usual armagedon crap, Hutton told him straight "you are doing a good impression of Neil Doncaster".

:lol:

I did like that, imagine if somebody compared you to ND?? I would banjo the guy!!!

The fans of clubs other than Rangers should arrange a march to Hampden carrying a coffin with 'Scottish Football' written on it which could be left on the steps of Hampden.

It would be a pretty powerful image IMO.

It would be twisted and mis-reported in the press as support for Rangers. Everyone now seems to just be wriggling about trying to shuffle The Rangers as far up the back as they can.

Not sure if I've posted on this thread yet...

All I want to say is that if a club in the SPL cant survive without the cash that rangers generate then I would happily see them go bust. I don't care who they are (except HMFC of course) and Scottish football needs to change to be self sufficient.

Rangers can GTF

RoyCropper

Glad to see Airdrie sticking to their guns the same way they did a few years ago:

Exclusive: Livingston deserved to be relegated to Division Three, blasts Airdrie chairman

AIRDRIE United chairman Jim Ballantyne says he has no sympathy for Livingston following the SFL's decision to boot them into the Third Division.

The West Lothian club's relegation to the bottom tier means the New Broomfield outfit have been promoted back to the First Division - and Cowdenbeath will now go up to the Second Division.

Ballantyne said: "If you ask me if I feel guilty about what has happened to Livingston then the answer is no.

"They have not played within the rules and that is unfair on all the other clubs who have not overspent and have lived within their means.

"I am very happy with the decision of the SFL to uphold the integrity of the league.

I am extremely close to chucking it all. Whats the point? :down:

vintage1874

Turnbull Hutton of Raith Rovers sounded like a broken man on the radio. What a joke the Governing bodies are. He suggested Rangers likely to get voted into Div 1. I can't see how the SPL meeeting tomorrow can be adjourned but get the feeling it will be.

All the excitement of a new beginning for Scottish football with fans being consulted of last week has gone. I just hope the SFA are looking to see if the clubs will do the job for them. Before taking action should newco get into Div 1.

Edited by vintage1874

Italian Lambretta

Classic comment by Turnbull Hutton following Traynors attempt to justify why Rangers should be admitted to SFL1.

He thought Traynor was doing an impersonation of Neil Doncaster.

super_vlad

The SPL chairmen want to hear what decision the SFL clubs chairmen come to before deciding on Rangers.

WHY?

WHAT DIFFERENCE THIS IT MAKE?

AND **** OFF I'M USING CAPITAL CAUSE I'M ******* RAGING!

They were saying on Sportsound that it still may be a secret ballot.

The point of adjourning the meeting is to wait until after the SFL vote to see if they can shoehorn them in there.

The real point of adjourning is to give them another shot at the SPL if the first division knocks them back. You know we'll get another round of vote them in or you'll all die. Wouldn't shock me if they said it was the SPL or nothing then. Unconvinced that Chairmen could stand up to the pressure. The meeting tomorrow should only be adjourned if Rangers opt to surrender their SPL share.

Glad to see Airdrie sticking to their guns the same way they did a few years ago:

I am extremely close to chucking it all. Whats the point? :down:

This, sadly :( Seriously what is the point of Scottish Football?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Does anyone think that Rangers newco will be in the SPL or SFL1?

I think too many fans will abandon Scottish football, I cannot believe they will stick two fingers up to the fans who love their clubs for the favour of the glory-hunting masses.

IMA MAROON

WHY?

WHAT DIFFERENCE THIS IT MAKE?

AND **** OFF I'M USING CAPITAL CAUSE I'M ******* RAGING!

If they do not vote tomorrow it is because their bottle has crashed. They want/expected Rangers in the 1st division.

peter_hmfc

:rofl: :rofl:

RoyCropper

Traynor caught out fibbing there, asked to name the two clubs that apparently said they would go to the wall.

Tom English said to him 'Who? Come on tell me.'

Traynor - Paused then said 'Use your contacts'

English replied 'No you tell me.'

Spence then chipped in something and Traynor says to him 'Do you like being on Your Call Spencey?'

Fat, baldy weegie bully.

Harry Palmer

Do you think they know that the new season is a month away?

Procrastinating feckers.

Classic comment by Turnbull Hutton following Traynors attempt to justify why Rangers should be admitted to SFL1.

He thought Traynor was doing an impersonation of Neil Doncaster.

Before everyone starts jumpin' oot windies...........Its guys like Turnbull Hutton who make me think that all is not lost.We need more people to tell it like it is.

People might be very pissed off at the minute but even though he sounded dejected,his words may spur others on to see sense and punt this newco team into the third division.

I've always been an optimist!

super_vlad

The worst crime in football is match fixing. What about fixing an entire competition?

Hagar the Horrible

so according to Traynor 2 west coast clubs will be out of business

Well Killie might be one, but there are only 2 after that? St Mirren who are stable and Celtic

so Jim either name them or just admit you make up things, you are just walter mitty

Also Traynor and English believe that Newco will be first div next year, well we will know soon enough just how out of touch the media are, as bear in mind theses guys should have contacts in the game and should know the general feeling overall, because all you here from the clubs is we just dont want them.

My early prediction is Newco will be in either the 3rd or taking a year out, the later is my gut feeling.

the windae cleaner

seen turnbull on the stv news and he hit the nail on the head when asked at the end of his thoughts and he said "Corrupt" says it all for me :thumbsup:

Traynor caught out fibbing there, asked to name the two clubs that apparently said they would go to the wall.

Spence then chipped in something and Traynor says to him 'Do you like being on Your Call Spencey?'

Fat, baldy weegie bully.

Thanks for confirming, that's what I thought he said but wasn't sure.

What a prick!! verymad.gif

ps. He did confirm that the two clubs were West coast teams.

Edited by graygo

IMA MAROON

Does anyone think that Rangers newco will be in the SPL or SFL1?

I think too many fans will abandon Scottish football, I cannot believe they will stick two fingers up to the fans who love their clubs for the favour of the glory-hunting masses.

If the SFL vote against Rangers then the SPL will backtrack and vote them in. That is the way it looks to me.

The appellate tribunal is the trick card and will suspend Rangers. I believe.

Edited by IMA MAROON

Hagar the Horrible

Fat, baldy weegie bully.

This is why i hate his show, Spence should take over it and ditch the fat bully, he always threatens his collegues with their jobs, it might be an in joke i dont know but i find it uncomfortable listening

the general

The people who run our game are disgusting. A huge number of fans will be lost to the game if rangers are put in division 1. Not that that matters as long as rangers are in the spl asap

do you really think so? most people I speak to are just sick and tired of this dragging on

a few folk also say that as long as every team who liquidate is treated the same in future then so what ,,,,

Guest Bilel Mohsni

"Do you enjoy being on Your Call, Tom?"

Nut, no really James, you stink of BO and you are a fat ugly narwhal looking blob.

so according to Traynor 2 west coast clubs will be out of business

Well Killie might be one, but there are only 2 after that? St Mirren who are stable and Celtic

so Jim either name them or just admit you make up things, you are just walter mitty

Also Traynor and English believe that Newco will be first div next year, well we will know soon enough just how out of touch the media are, as bear in mind theses guys should have contacts in the game and should know the general feeling overall, because all you here from the clubs is we just dont want them.

My early prediction is Newco will be in either the 3rd or taking a year out, the later is my gut feeling.

Motherwell?

Imeantasong

Can Hector and the liquidators still scupper everything anyway?

You know, the BTC, making the sale of Ibrox illegal etc?

Hopefully.

Still doesn't make this scandal any better insomuch as our authorities and media are an absolute disgrace.

But we could end up relying on them meting out final justice.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Probably just the deflation talking but if our worst fears are realised, part of me hopes Romanov just pulls us out. In some ways it would be better to disband with honour and dignity than play a part in this. It's been a bad day...

jack D and coke

I'm starting to feel helpless. Have I really watched Hearts for the last time? I won't go anywhere near a Scottish ground again if this happens. Can't someone intervene and save us from this? This is horrible.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic