The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Walter Bishop

Anyone see Green on Sky Sports news?? He comes across as being a right thick shop front!!!

"If these players wanted to play in Europe, they would've stayed at Rangers,"

A wee 3 year ban tells me no, no they wont. :whistling:

brunoatemyhamster

Anyone see Green on Sky Sports news?? He comes across as being a right thick shop front!!!

"If these players wanted to play in Europe, they would've stayed at Rangers,"

A wee 3 year ban tells me no, no they wont. :whistling:

It's probably true.He just forgot to add " for the next 10 years" at the end. Dont really see his point though as Kyle Laughatme managed it.AND he get's to play beside Gattusso . Maybe SION IS NEWCO! :conspiracy:

Edited by brunoatemyhamster

livingstonjambo

I wonder if this guy has left due to the fact he was on the SPL board and had knowledge of the 'document'

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2012/07/02/club-statement-derek-weir/

Home / News / Club Statement: Derek Weir

Club Statement: Derek Weir

Monday, July 2, 2012

Club Statement: Derek Weir

The club has been advised by Derek Weir that he will be stepping down from the role of Vice Chairman.

Over the past two years Derek has dedicated a significant amount of his personal time to working on club issues and representing the club on the SPL board.

As a result of the number of extremely difficult and complex issues currently facing the game, Derek feels he is no longer able to make the time commitment required to properly fulfill the role at the club and that he needs to refocus on his other business and family matters.

He has also advised the Executive of the SPL that he will not be seeking re-election to the Board at the AGM on July 16th.

Derek has agreed to remain a Director of Motherwell FC and will continue to assist the Chief Executive and other Board members in what is an extremely difficult period for the club.

We would like to thank Derek for the significant contribution he has made to the club in his role as Vice Chairman during the past two years.

Edited by livingstonjambo

jambovambo

Tomo tomorrow:

@alextomo: #c4news tomorrow story on interests, conflicts, Campbell Ogilvie, Donald Findlay and Jim Ballantyne - Airdrie, Cowdenbeath, Hearts - and RFC

@alextomo: #c4news tomorrow story on interests, conflicts, Campbell Ogilvie, Donald Findlay and Jim Ballantyne - Airdrie, Cowdenbeath, Hearts - and RFC

Just tweeted a few moments ago

Sorry, beaten to it!

Edited by smare14

Hearts???? Eeek

I was referring to us being named in thomos tweet.

Edited by 1874robbo

Harry Palmer

Tomo tomorrow:

You should have started a new thread.

I would guess the mere mention of Heart of Midlothian in there, would have resulted in a billion pager. :thumbsup:

brunoatemyhamster

Does this mean that if TRIGGERS BROOM fc are going down,we're all going down?

TriggersBroom.jpg

NAH! :woot:

brunoatemyhamster

Dare thommo risk his " God like genius " status and dob us in ? :unsure:

brunoatemyhamster

alex thomson ?@alextomo

@chrisw66 perhaps Monday. Potentially interesting story about C Ogilvie and some very, very key pals.

1341256907[/url]' post='3017257']

Looks like he as just mentioned the clubs the three men were/are nvolved with not sure if it means we have actually done anything wrong.

Francis Albert

If they're called Rangers, play at ibrox in blue and claim the history then they absolutely can do something about it. Just make it a condition of membership.

No matter what we all say the Orcs will insist they're Rangers. Let them be....

That might be tricky legally, if they are (whatever their claimed history) a separate legal entity. The safe route is to treat them as any other applicant club. In practice certain rules look like being bent, but trying to trade off carryover of penalties for easing their way into SFL3 could get very messy and be a lawyers' field day.

In practice, given the machinations to get them into SFL1 I can't see the football authorities going down the route of further "punishing" them if they restart in SFL3.

And TBH thar's an outcome we wouldn't have dreamt of when this thread started.

Harry Palmer

Looks like he as just mentioned the clubs the three men were/are nvolved with not sure if it means we have actually done anything wrong.

That's what I'm thinking too. :mellow:

Edited by Arnold

colinmaroon

Could it be an interview with Vlad?

Think it's this. Can't see it being anything more to be honest.

Francis Albert

I would imagine it would just be due to the fact CO worked for us.

Agreed. No call for hysteria IMO.

brunoatemyhamster

WOW! The though of that! Just WOW. Maybe its an exclusive about how Mr Ogilvie took his position at Hearts to get access to a working shredder? And pocketed the receipt and sent it to Ibrox so they could take their broken one back ?

The Gasman

Think it's this. Can't see it being anything more to be honest.

I think you're probably right... :huh:

yvonnejambo

Im sure there was talk of him trying to interview Vlad, so i wouldn't be suprised if he got his wish. Could be concerning what Vlad says though...

The Gasman

Im sure there was talk of him trying to interview Vlad, so i wouldn't be suprised if he got his wish. Could be concerning what Vlad says though...

I'm sure any interview with Vlad would be a story in its own right.... :blink:

I don't think it would just be tacked onto a story about Campbell Oglvie.

I think it's more that they wanted to get hold of the assets for peanuts rather than use them to pay off the creditors - with or without the EBT case.

It remains to be seen how D&P justify the scam.

Doncaster has said Newco can be punished for Oldco's sins on dual contracts etc but his view is irrelevant now that the SPL share is not to be transferred. I doubt if the SFA/SFL can (or will be inclined to) do anything to Newco if it is a new club entering SFL3 consistently (more or less) with the rules.

Ignore the "Donkey", I suspect BDO will challenge the sale of those assets, how could Dumb & Dumber list them on the CVA for ?100million and sell them for ?5.5million, surely that is no where near "market value". I know Govan is not the nicest part of Glasgow (being polite). It really stinks of "Whyte", sure he is still involved perhaps this revelation will come out soon!

livingstonjambo

I'm sure any interview with Vlad would be a story in its own right.... :blink:

I don't think it would just be tacked onto a story about Campbell Oglvie.

I kind of hope it is an interview with Vlad in which he says that CO wanted HMFC to start using EBTs and got told to do one

alex thomson ?@alextomo

@chrisw66 perhaps Monday. Potentially interesting story about C Ogilvie and some very, very key pals.

Get the impression the word " key " is giving the hint, masonic connotations.

Or was c.o. A spy for rangers.... Murray had access to all the other clubs banking/loans details and could apply a squeeze when needed. When Vlad came to Hearts Murrays knowledge of one of his biggest competitors vanished. Conspiracy theory number 35499.

Rick Grimes

Most likely. Thommo's been ace but far from infallible. His over-egging of the political angle early doors showed as much. Good to see he's still lifting rocks though.

Nobody taking any responsibility for anything seems to be the key theme in all of this. A clear open discussion needs to take place with SPL/SFA/chairmen and fans reps from all of sides of Scottish football in a TV Q&A. Clarity is needed for Scottish football at all levels and for everyone who keeps it running.

This is what should be happening.

If the SFL, SPL and SFA want to be seen as in charge of Scottish football, they should come out together, with their three CEO?s making a joint statement laying down time scales and dates for the following.

1 The reconvened Appellate Tribunal.

2 When the decision will be made about the rights of Sevco to attend that Tribunal.

3 The SFA determination of Sevco?s application for membership.

4 The SPL decision on what to do about the ?dual contract? investigation.

5 The SPL decision on any liability of Sevco for ?dual contract? infringements.

6 The SFA determination of issues about registration of Rangers players who objected to a TUPE transfer to Sevco.

7 The SFL General Meeting to consider who, if anyone, will fill the gap in that organisation.

If we were to see Messrs Longmuir, Doncaster and Regan work together to lay these dates down, then it might start to restore some faith that the governing bodies of Scottish football are in charge.

If however they do not, and simply sit waiting for Sevco to decide what to do, it will be clear that, as well as the ?business and assets of Rangers Football Club? Sevco will have acquired the power to twist the ruling bodies round its little finger.

Audi have cancelled sponsorship with Rangers and have demanded the return of all cars provided to players and staff.

Why are the BBC describing "The Laughable Document" as being an SFA proposal? I thought it was a Doncaster effort (i.e. SPL), possibly disguised as having SFL authorship?

Have the SFA acknowledged that it comes from them??

It comes from the offices of the lawyers used by the SPL - see posts from yesterday on this thread (including a couple from me).

If the BBC had been reading JKB or checked out the document properties (as done by people here) they would have known this.

Audi have cancelled sponsorship with Rangers and have demanded the return of all cars provided to players and staff.

Well that's AUDI finished as a business. In fact, Volswagen who make Audi are finished. All four Huns fans who drive Audi's will be returning them in disgust and protest. Another domino will fall in the world recession that will result from Rangers being Donald Ducked.

As ever, having been offline for a few hours, twists and turns stil happening in this story. went for a wee visit to the Bank Website. Wow just WOW

Magic Money Machine

Our Magic Money Machines are for adults and children alike.

You?ll find one in each of our stores ready to count your saved coins. They?re free to use and great fun if you want to guess the value of your coins with our interactive game ? you could even win a prize!

Is this why MetroBank

The Gasman

Well that's AUDI finished as a business. In fact, Volswagen who make Audi are finished. All four Huns fans who drive Audi's will be returning them in disgust and protest. Another domino will fall in the world recession that will result from Rangers being Donald Ducked.

Not just that, but Audi/VW no longer sponsoring Rangers, will undoubtably cause the imminent collapse of Ford, Honda, Renault, and General Motors, as well... :unsure:

Walter Bishop

Ballantyne said: "If you ask me if I feel guilty about what has happened to Livingston then the answer is no.

"They have not played within the rules and that is unfair on all the other clubs who have not overspent and have lived within their means.

"I am very happy with the decision of the SFL to uphold the integrity of the league."

and

?I have said on a number of occasions in these articles that I seriously feared for a number of profile clubs,? he wrote. ?But I have to be honest and say that Rangers were not part of my thinking.

?It just goes to show that you never know what is round the corner.

?There has been widespread gloating from many non-Rangers fans but I have a simple message for them all ? be careful what you wish for.

As ever, having been offline for a few hours, twists and turns stil happening in this story. went for a wee visit to the Bank Website. Wow just WOW

Is this why MetroBank

I think it was metro bank that was the company in over a hundred years to get a banking licence.

The owner set it up as he was sick of poor customer service in banks. His comment was something like, Banks used to lend money at one rate, and pay interest at lesser rate to make a profit, now they make money by cutting services and taking risks. He was annoyed that modern banks were unethical and did not have the customer in mind.

Just saying!

Toxteth O'Grady

McLeish being a slavering erse and dodging questions on which league SEVCO should be in.

jambovambo

McLeish being a slavering erse and dodging questions on which league SEVCO should be in.

Where?

...a bit disco

Reasons to bank with Metro Bank No.1690

Magic%20Money%20June%20Prize.jpg

Henry or Eck??

St Mirren held a meeting with their shareholders tonight at which it was suggested they may have to re-think their 'no' vote if Sevco aren't parachuted into division one.

The Gasman

St Mirren held a meeting with their shareholders tonight at which it was suggested they may have to re-think their 'no' vote if Sevco aren't parachuted into division one.

Eh...? :blink:

That doesn't make sense, as the SPL vote is on the 4th, and only after that result is know will the SFL even decide on a date for any vote for 1st/3rd Division... :unsure:

EDIT: Sorry Martin, I wasn't doubting you, just the sense (or lack of it) if what you'd been told. :thumb:

Edited by The Gasman

jamboinglasgow

Pie and Bovril is suggesting on twitter that the clubs have been threatened by their commerical partners that unless Rangers are in the SPL (or at least the first division) they will pull out. That is shocking by these companies and in a way they need to see what a PR disaster for them it is if they do this, they are wanting to let a cheat into the top league and rig the competition.

itsnomarooned

I must have missed something - who or what is Metro Bank and what do they have to do with this?

The Gasman

....the clubs have been threatened by their commerical partners that unless Rangers are in the SPL (or at least the first division) they will pull out. That is shocking by these companies.....

Which clubs, and which companies..? :unsure:

• Maple Leaf locked this topic