The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

On 11 September 2018 at 14:40, Bez said:

Boy at my work's partner works for HMRC with the EBT cases, and is involved in a big case relating to Rangers. She told him that her case will be in the news in the next couple of days. **** knows, just passing on what he said.

Are they dead yet? 

On 11 September 2018 at 14:40, Bez said:

Boy at my work's partner works for HMRC with the EBT cases, and is involved in a big case relating to Rangers. She told him that her case will be in the news in the next couple of days. **** knows, just passing on what he said.

Are they dead yet? 

14 hours ago, tntjambo said:

I Have several sevconians that i know who have purchased the new tops from the Barras 25 quid a pop for the orange one made in Turkey very poor quality one of them put the top in the wash and it fell apart the others have opted not to wash the tops.?

Kinda vindicates that guy who resigned from the SFA...

28 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

Are they dead yet? 

27 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

Are they dead yet? 

Getting impatient? You're not writing this from the back seat of a car are you?

On 11/09/2018 at 14:40, Bez said:

What is he saying now?

3 hours ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

What is he saying now?

Stab in the dark, but:

“snuuuuuuuuugggghhhhhh... whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... snuuuuuuuuugggghhhhhh... whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... “

Edited by Bez

On 13/09/2018 at 07:50, tntjambo said:

I Have several sevconians that i know who have purchased the new tops from the Barras 25 quid a pop for the orange one made in Turkey very poor quality one of them put the top in the wash and it fell apart the others have opted not to wash the tops.?

To be fair I don't expect the manufacturer expected them to actually be washed.

1 hour ago, Fort Vallance said:

To be fair I don't expect the manufacturer expected them to actually be washed.

The orange one is their fav but the quality of the snider shirt made in Turkey is very poor.

2 hours ago, tntjambo said:

The orange one is their fav but the quality of the snider shirt made in Turkey is very poor.

I heard they used turmeric to colour it...

28 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

I heard they used turmeric to colour it...

Been told you can get them in turkey for a tenner a pop but they are throw away strips wear then a couple of times before they fall to bits

On 14/09/2018 at 14:18, tntjambo said:

Been told you can get them in turkey for a tenner a pop but they are throw away strips wear then a couple of times before they fall to bits

So Turkey has their own Mike Ashley or just a branch of SD ?

30 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

I wonder if Rangers will come out in support of the girl who has just been kicked off Big Brother? Their unique culture is being judged by Channel 5

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6171619/Big-Brother-Ellis-Hillon-REMOVED-house.html

??

Perhaps you could give a wee executive summary? Rangers, Daily Mail, Big Brother, Channel 5 - that's four reasons for not clicking on the link already...

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/16892843.fan-shareholders-polled-on-request-not-to-sell-shares-to-dave-king-over-court-ordered-rangers-takeover-bid/

A FAN group that is one of Rangers' biggest shareholders is polling members on a request not to sell their shares to Ibrox chairman Dave King as part of a court-ordered £11 million bid.

49 minutes ago, jambovambo said:

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/16892843.fan-shareholders-polled-on-request-not-to-sell-shares-to-dave-king-over-court-ordered-rangers-takeover-bid/

A FAN group that is one of Rangers' biggest shareholders is polling members on a request not to sell their shares to Ibrox chairman Dave King as part of a court-ordered £11 million bid.

What bid? ::troll::

Kings gone all quiet hoping it all goes away and nobody notices. 

1 hour ago, jambovambo said:

Playing into King's hand - the great white knight who wants to run Rangers but doesn't want to own Rangers...

2 hours ago, Spellczech said:

Playing into King's hand - the great white knight who wants to run Rangers but doesn't want to own Rangers...

The direct opposite of FOH which wants to own but not run Hearts.

5 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Yes, two completely different models.

One group of fans who stepped up to the plate when their club was under threat and did everything they could to help save it, pumping millions of their money in.

Another group who sat idly by expecting the next so called sugar daddy to turn up and pump his own money in, and when that doesn't pan out, they hound out the incumbent shyster and welcome the next with open arms, only to repeat the process over and over again.  

47 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Haha - So true! I've been paying in for years. If they ask me to I'll run Hearts but can you imagine trying to keep the people on JKB happy without a 100% win percentage? Daunting!

57 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Yes, two completely different models.

One group of fans who stepped up to the plate when their club was under threat and did everything they could to help save it, pumping millions of their money in.

Another group who sat idly by expecting the next so called sugar daddy to turn up and pump his own money in, and when that doesn't pan out, they hound out the incumbent shyster and welcome the next with open arms, only to repeat the process over and over again.  

21 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Haha - So true! I've been paying in for years. If they ask me to I'll run Hearts but can you imagine trying to keep the people on JKB happy without a 100% win percentage? Daunting!

I couldn't argue with anything either of you has said.

Shanks said no

Bad news

RANGERS are delighted to announce that an initial batch of this Season’s hugely popular Hummel range of replica kit is available for sale. 

Portable Badger
On 20/09/2018 at 21:48, Spellczech said:

Daunting?  It would be impossible to keep us all happy !!

Hagar the Horrible
1 hour ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Bad news

RANGERS are delighted to announce that an initial batch of this Season’s hugely popular Hummel range of replica kit is available for sale. 

On their website its only their third strip  and last seasons unsold puma efforts for sale?

Hagar the Horrible

Ah but they have a new partner  https://www.thegersstoreonline.com/

They cant sell via their own store by the looks? and limited

The kits can be ordered online from our new non-exclusive partner, the Elite Group via the following link https://www.thegersstoreonline.com. The link goes live at 5.30pm today.

Supplies are limited but any orders that can’t be fulfilled immediately will be given priority as further deliveries become available. So, don’t delay. The site is expected to be busy but will be doing all it can to cope with demand.

Both the home and third tops are available in all the usual adults and kids’ sizes with very limited supplies of our change strip.

We are sorry it has taken a while but now Rangers strips are back.

Follow Football’s most successful team, as we invite you to be part of the display at Ibrox and throughout the country.

Wear the colours of your team and show just how much Rangers means to you. Let’s go.

Please Note – Rangers hope to be able to announce further retail partners, including partners for the Rangers Megastore and Webstore soon. Until then, if you want to acquire Rangers replica kit and contribute to the success of your Club go online at https://www.thegersstoreonline.com

7 hours ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

They cant sell via their own store by the looks? and limited

The kits can be ordered online from our new non-exclusive partner, the Elite Group via the following link https://www.thegersstoreonline.com. The link goes live at 5.30pm today.

Supplies are limited but any orders that can’t be fulfilled immediately will be given priority as further deliveries become available. So, don’t delay. The site is expected to be busy but will be doing all it can to cope with demand.

Both the home and third tops are available in all the usual adults and kids’ sizes with very limited supplies of our change strip.

We are sorry it has taken a while but now Rangers strips are back.

Follow Football’s most successful team, as we invite you to be part of the display at Ibrox and throughout the country.

Wear the colours of your team and show just how much Rangers means to you. Let’s go.

Please Note – Rangers hope to be able to announce further retail partners, including partners for the Rangers Megastore and Webstore soon. Until then, if you want to acquire Rangers replica kit and contribute to the success of your Club go online at https://www.thegersstoreonline.com

Had a wee scan out of curiosity and see that their Orange 3XL, 4XL, 5XL are sold out. Sorry if body shaming. 

25 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

Had a wee scan out of curiosity and see that their Orange 3XL, 4XL, 5XL are sold out. Sorry if body shaming. 

It may explain why there’s shortages in other sizes - I guess they only have so much material.

:whistling:

8 hours ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

That website doesn't appear to be fully legal. 

No business details displayed anywhere. Who are you buying from and where are they based. Elite Group it says have a head office in London, their returns address is in Basingstoke. 

22 minutes ago, farin said:

Wonder if Ashley & Hummel know about this ?. 

MA Will be speaking to his very expensive top end legal team now id expect another court case ASAP but hey ho the lying King does as he pleases.

On 20/09/2018 at 21:48, Spellczech said:

Haha - So true! I've been paying in for years. If they ask me to I'll run Hearts but can you imagine trying to keep the people on JKB happy even with a 100% win percentage? Daunting!

FTFY

1 hour ago, tntjambo said:

MA Will be speaking to his very expensive top end legal team now id expect another court case ASAP but hey ho the lying King does as he pleases.

More litigation on the horizon for them no doubt. Their legal expenses  must be something else.  Still no sign of the GSL complying with the TOP ruling either.

Edited by Deevers

...a bit disco
2 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

More dodgy strips?

**** me. Amateur hour, right there.

b0tUXIk.gif

...a bit disco
2 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

More dodgy strips?

Even the 'right' one is wrong.

DnsTdXYX4AAuoNM.jpg

3 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

More dodgy strips?

Holy shit that's amazing. I went and looked at the replay as well. That is incredible.

Apparently the away top infringed the UEFA rules for not having advertising on the reverse side within the Number Zone.   Hummel Turkey had to rush out a new set with the Ultima name removed.

Does anyone else find it distasteful that they are trumpeting their support for the Armed Forces on Armed Forces Day tomorrow yet they bumped the taxman to the tune of millions?

4 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

More dodgy strips?

i wonder what hummel will think of rangers wearing a "knock off" strip in a match

1 hour ago, BangkokHearts said:

Does anyone else find it distasteful that they are trumpeting their support for the Armed Forces on Armed Forces Day tomorrow yet they bumped the taxman to the tune of millions?

Nope!

9 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

No surprise you and your ilk would be utterly lacking in shame or self-awareness.

The phoney concern on here for the taxman's bank balace is really cringe worthy IMO.

Garuanteed if I posted a link to a site that could cut your tax liability in half, if not better on here it would crash due to the traffic it would see. Spare me the self-righteous nonsense. 

3 hours ago, Tasavallan said:

Apparently the away top infringed the UEFA rules for not having advertising on the reverse side within the Number Zone.   Hummel Turkey had to rush out a new set with the Ultima name removed.

Only one of these can have been registered and approved....

doesnt really matter which one, the other breaks the rules, and (usually) would be expected to cop a healthy fine....

1 hour ago, YellowSub said:

The phoney concern on here for the taxman's bank balace is really cringe worthy IMO.

Garuanteed if I posted a link to a site that could cut your tax liability in half, if not better on here it would crash due to the traffic it would see. Spare me the self-righteous nonsense. 

There’s a big (legal) difference between avoiding paying tax, and evading paying tax....

....and regardless which you do/did, it’s some brass neck if you then claim to back Her Majesty, and her Revenue & Customs.

19 hours ago, YellowSub said:

But you can't.  Sheer hypothesis or fantasy.

Rangers used a system to gain advantage that was not within the laws of the country and were caught.

Live with it and spare everyone from being tarred with the same brush.

Further embarrassment 

Spelling mistake on Coulibaly strip that went on sale Saturday

Caulibaly printed lol

Edited by BelgeJambo

• Maple Leaf locked this topic