The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Konrad von Carstein

I said, 'we will make an attempt to stop the filth winning it for the foreseeable', where do you get I've said we will be allu conquering from?

Admit it, you made crap up.

"Gamble or not..followed by other shite" , the inference is there. You do know what that means eh?

You are a welt who offers nothing on here, please go away.

Welt.

Mate, I ain't on here to rattle anyone. On here to chat, maybe answer and defend my team.

im not suggesting thats your purpose for being here, its the effect its having on some folk though. LOL

"Gamble or not..followed by other shite" , the inference is there. You do know what that means eh?

Welt.

Welt.

So you can't point out where I said we'd be all conquering.

Konrad von Carstein

So you can't point out where I said we'd be all conquering.

You don't know what inference means? Shame.

Welt.

Fraggle1990

Mate, I ain't on here to rattle anyone. On here to chat, maybe answer and defend my team.

Do it on your own forums then. If we wanted to hear garbage from rival fans we would sign up to Pie and Bovril.

Do it on your own forums then. If we wanted to hear garbage from rival fans we would sign up to Pie and Bovril.

Nah, your alright.

itsnomarooned

Gamble or not, it is us who will at least make an attempt at stopping the filth winning the league for the foreseeable.

I know you don't really care who wins it, but it doesn't help Scotland or Scottish football. Not that you would admit that either.

You're very sadly mistaken if you think anyone will be whooping with delight at the return of a duopoly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Diadora Van Basten

im not suggesting thats your purpose for being here, its the effect its having on some folk though. LOL

Jesus its like night of the living dead around here.

First we get Comical Ali (brown bear) making a reappearance now some other muppet backing him up.

So Brown Bear whilst you have a fan pray tell us what is your take on Rangers having the same kit for next year and Mike Ashley selling his shares.

Every team playing in the top league will be making the same "attempt" to stop Celtic winning it.

What will Newco be doing differently than other teams?

Not paying tax?

marshallschunkychicken

Quick question - did Club 1872 not have an issue where the majority of their board left due to governance concerns? If so, have they been replaced before this deal was completed?

Edited by marshallschunkychicken

Ok. Can you tell us what Rangers, past or present, have done to "help Scotland or Scottish football"?

buzzbomb1958

Quick question - did Club 1872 not have an issue where the majority of their board left due to governance concerns? If so, have they been replaced before this deal was completed?

Club 1872 is probably the lying kings nom de plum ,the new entity is a total basket case so many lies being told who knows what to believe,come Christmas the orcs will be looking for somebody to blame yet again they've already tried blaming whyte, green ,super ally but Santa will get the blame come Christmas

Jesus christ is this the school ******* youth club tonight, fair play to Brownbear for sticking around, he clearly has a few on here well and truly rattled, but all the direct personal insults is really quite pathetic.

so this

Go and pay ?20 for a top could not be more obvious another mug[/quot

A lot of folk, say on the bru, can't afford ?50 or ?60 quid for a shirt... If a ?20 option is available, a lot of poor supporterrs , whatever club could get one...

I bought a Hearts 1914 centenary jersay, for my cousin.in mayo.....I was happy to pay for a great Jersey.... Hearts were right on this....

Go and pay ?20 for a top could not be more obvious another mug

LOL, i think you need to spread the word, theres a good thread on here that really shows up the amount of non-Hearts supporting members.

Go and pay ?20 for a top could not be more obvious another mug

Not sure how you can paint the recent events with the retail deal and Ashley selling his shares as a negative for Rangers. I find this forum embarrassing at times.

Not sure how you can paint the recent events with the retail deal and Ashley selling his shares as a negative for Rangers. I find this forum embarrassing at times.

Why don't you nip over to a Sevco forum where you belong then?

Why don't you nip over to a Sevco forum where you belong then?

Hahaha.

Yeah god forbid we should have posters on here capable of rational thought and not just blinded by hatred and jealousy.

If Rangers, Celtic or Hivs signed Messi some on here would be along to tell us what a bad move it was etc.

As I said... Embarrassing.

Edited by Niemi

Footballfirst

Yes. I think four resigned, but two rejoined a few weeks later.

Hahaha.

Yeah god forbid we should have posters on here capable of rational thought and not just blinded by hatred and jealousy.

If Rangers, Celtic or Hivs signed Messi some on here would be along to tell us what a bad move it was etc.

As I said... Embarrassing.

Hatred & jealousy lol!

What's embarrassing is letting your club die then coming on another clubs forum trying to convince them that it's the same club.

Rational thought my erse!

Ok. Can you tell us what Rangers, past or present, have done to "help Scotland or Scottish football"?

Silence from the bear :)

Yes. I think four resigned, but two rejoined a few weeks later.

There are bigger problems overall than people resigning.

There are serious concerns about the independence of the organisation. One of the directors is a senior Employee of the Rangers Holding Company. The implication being that the fans funds will be steered into areas that benefit King primarily.

Another issue was the Fans Liason Officer. One board member (The Son of Spoof) was on the shortlist for the job.

That caused the other people to resign concerned that the clubs influence would undermine the independent reputation of Club1872.

There are concerns that the person who got Fan Liason Officer is utilising his position so that his family business will benefit down the line (although this is just rumour).

When you have suspicions over the general organisation and a track record of seeing supporters trust types taking "Blazers" it's no wonder "the people" opted to do "walking away" from it.

Hatred & jealousy lol!

What's embarrassing is letting your club die then coming on another clubs forum trying to convince them that it's the same club.

Rational thought my erse!

Cringe. Pulling the old "you're not a Jambo" with anyone who disagrees with you.

I'll leave you to your seethe.

So it's been explained

Behind that is the underlying issue of fans views and attitudes

How many are modern forward thinking fans seeking the best. How many love the anti Catholic sectarian part of supporting Rangers which is still seen as a strength but actually undermines the club

Something they are far behind Glasgow Celtic on which is part of their development since McCann

Cringe. Pulling the old "you're not a Jambo" with anyone who disagrees with you.

No seethe here mate.

You disagreeing that Sevco aren't a new club?

ah now, you have forgotten the Forum rules:

Fail to put positive spin on Heartsrelated topics, even when its harming the club= hibs fan.

Offer anything other than negative opinion on either of the old firm or Aberdeen= you support one of them, or is some strange cases, all of them. LOL

Maybe Ashley took the money whilst his shares were still worth something? Maybe Ashley made the deal regarding the retail contract to ensure he seen some money back from his investment and to make some money for sports direct? Who knows. Cause it's Scotland and cause it's Rangers it will be painted in the media as a win for King. Everyone else will always remain pessimistic as to any dealings at that club, nothing ever seems above board when Rangers are concerned. It will be an undoubted morale boost for Rangers fans and a welcome break from the doom and gloom surrounding them. My own personal view is I wish Rangers fans would be as stubborn against King. He gets a very easy ride from the Rangers fans. It might be a brave face on things cause he is slandered pillar to post by any Celtic minded person but they do seem to lap up his rubbish and accept that he has delivered very little of what he has promised.

As a side, club72 are the fan owned share holders who have the orange lodge Star of David as its logo, am I correct in thinking that?

Seymour M Hersh

Maybe Ashley took the money whilst his shares were still worth something? Maybe Ashley made the deal regarding the retail contract to ensure he seen some money back from his investment and to make some money for sports direct? Who knows. Cause it's Scotland and cause it's Rangers it will be painted in the media as a win for King. Everyone else will always remain pessimistic as to any dealings at that club, nothing ever seems above board when Rangers are concerned. It will be an undoubted morale boost for Rangers fans and a welcome break from the doom and gloom surrounding them. My own personal view is I wish Rangers fans would be as stubborn against King. He gets a very easy ride from the Rangers fans. It might be a brave face on things cause he is slandered pillar to post by any Celtic minded person but they do seem to lap up his rubbish and accept that he has delivered very little of what he has promised.

As a side, club72 are the fan owned share holders who have the orange lodge Star of David as its logo, am I correct in thinking that?

The lodge star is 5 pointed the Star of David is 6 pointed.

The lodge star is 5 pointed the Star of David is 6 pointed.

My mistake. It is the same star as the one used in many Ulster flags, books etc. I'd be willing to bet it isn't by accident either.

Losing someone of the influence, track record and success of Mike Ashley would not normally be something to celebrate

One thing is clear from this thread - the much heralded openness and clarity of purpose which King promised has not yet materialized.  It appears that Newco have found a significant amount of money from somewhere - It cannot be loans from UK financial institutions as Rangers is blacklisted; I doubt it is investment from a 3rd party as that would be akin to throwing money away (who would trust a Rangers director???) , so I expect it must be in the form of more "soft loans" from directors, which we all know actually means diddly squat as, if the plug gets pulled, then the liability will still be there sitting on the Balance Sheet like an anchor, just like it was for us (Vlad spent money but he left us with the same level of debt as when he arrived. We all knew Hearts owed UKIO what was effectively a "soft" interco balance, but Vlad lost control of the Investment company and suddenly our soft loan hardened...). 

Does anyone know who Rangers bank with now? We know they have no OD facility but who handles their current account? Is there a risk this facility could be withdrawn because of the Takeover Panel blacklisting?

So it's been explained

Behind that is the underlying issue of fans views and attitudes

How many are modern forward thinking fans seeking the best. How many love the anti Catholic sectarian part of supporting Rangers which is still seen as a strength but actually undermines the club

Something they are far behind Glasgow Celtic on which is part of their development since McCann

An excellent post

Footballfirst

One thing is clear from this thread - the much heralded openness and clarity of purpose which King promised has not yet materialized.  It appears that Newco have found a significant amount of money from somewhere - It cannot be loans from UK financial institutions as Rangers is blacklisted; I doubt it is investment from a 3rd party as that would be akin to throwing money away (who would trust a Rangers director???) , so I expect it must be in the form of more "soft loans" from directors, which we all know actually means diddly squat as, if the plug gets pulled, then the liability will still be there sitting on the Balance Sheet like an anchor, just like it was for us (Vlad spent money but he left us with the same level of debt as when he arrived. We all knew Hearts owed UKIO what was effectively a "soft" interco balance, but Vlad lost control of the Investment company and suddenly our soft loan hardened...). 

Does anyone know who Rangers bank with now? We know they have no OD facility but who handles their current account? Is there a risk this facility could be withdrawn because of the Takeover Panel blacklisting?

I think they do their day to day banking with Metro Bank, but there is no overdraft facility

So Brown Bear whilst you have a fan pray tell us what is your take on Rangers having the same kit for next year and Mike Ashley selling his shares.

Best of luck getting a reply on this...

Hungry hippo

oJJcO9F.jpg

Want this to be true but if you Google 'Simon Rowntree football' the first link is about fake tweets.

Want this to be true but if you Google 'Simon Rowntree football' the first link is about fake tweets.

....and I don't think SD were ever getting as much as 93% anyway.

HeartOfWestLothian

oJJcO9F.jpg

Sadly that's a fake account. 

A well known fake twitter account at that. 

Will probably be passed off as gospel on Phil MacWhatshisnames blog though.

Sadly that's a fake account. 

A well known fake twitter account at that. 

Will probably be passed off as gospel on Phil MacWhatshisnames blog though.

WxPmMua.gif

Not any more. MA leaving means they can push through the resolution they've been trying to do for the last two years that will enable more shares to be issued and soft loans converted to shares. 

Question is : MA held all the aces so what did Sevco give him to effectively walk away. 

On the "credit" front : Club1872 , I'm sure, are helping out here. 

Toxteth O'Grady

Question is : MA held all the aces so what did Sevco give him to effectively walk away. 

Rangers Megastore it would seem

Glamorgan Jambo

Not any more. MA leaving means they can push through the resolution they've been trying to do for the last two years that will enable more shares to be issued and soft loans converted to shares.

They can push through all the resolutions they want but until they deal with the small matter of the 20p per share offer they won't be able to act on any of them.

I suspect Ashley just got bored of it all.  SD has other problems without the distraction of Rangers. Not like he is interested in Rangers as a club - he was only ever interested in the Orcs who buy lots of football shirts. The shareholding was just to protect his interest in their merchandising so without one, why bother with the other? Ashley is a Londoner who sniffed an opportunity in Newcastle and Glasgow where there are people who will pile their money into football merchandise at a higher level than elsewhere.

Incidentally, looks like the new DOF is going to fit in well:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4634126/Man-City-academy-boss-Mark-Allen-left-ban-probe.html

• Maple Leaf locked this topic