The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

hmfcfanyul

Nowt happening today in the Big Case?

According to James Doleman's tweet:

No proceedings in HMA v Craig Whyte today as judge has another committment.

Set to resume 10am tomorrow.

#WhyteTrial

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

132goals1958

Kris Boyd has the answer folks - get Minty Murray back in.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/969934/rangers-david-murray-kris-boyd/

Now this little snippet from his article really shows how deluded he is. The sad thing he probably believes it.

That?s not the Rangers I know. That?s not the club I grew up supporting.

I was brought up being told that as a Rangers fan there was a certain way to behave. It was other clubs who did things like that, not us.

Hagar the Horrible

Getting interesting again, they have an email stating they had no ide if Whyte had the funds to run the club

Bazzas right boot

Kris Boyd has the answer folks - get Minty Murray back in.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/969934/rangers-david-murray-kris-boyd/

Killie fans must be fuming.

All the guy does is talk up rangers, he's a ****ing Killie player.

He is a ****ing mincey coo heed of a laddie who is anything but a "professional"

Bazzas right boot

Getting interesting again, they have an email stating they had no ide if Whyte had the funds to run the club

Ooft, the court likes an email

Bazzas right boot

Ooft, the court likes an email

...a bit disco

McGill agrees there was a major "health and safety issue" at Ibrox. Cites problem with Public Address system, ?1.7m within 12 months

Findlay notes "your telling the new owner he can shut half the stadium and you can't do anything about it"

hearts related nickname

I'm enjoying this far too much. Rangers knew about ticketus being used for the deal and it would appear even suggested it. There is too much vested interest in the sale going through. Murray knew the club was going down, other directors making healthy profit from the sale.

Am I the only one thinking Craigy boy is getting off with the charges?

hearts related nickname

Findlay giving them it hard and dry relentlessly is also quite pleasing

jambovambo

McGill email "We need to ensure the purchaser doesnt get any surprises..I think we need to front up on the small tax case" - Doleman

jambovambo

Email to witness from Lawyers, 20 April 2011.

"Independent committee anxious to find out no benefits to Murray they didn't know about"

I'm enjoying this far too much. Rangers knew about ticketus being used for the deal and it would appear even suggested it. There is too much vested interest in the sale going through. Murray knew the club was going down, other directors making healthy profit from the sale.

Am I the only one thinking Craigy boy is getting off with the charges?

Going to be interesting. Plenty of muck being raked up by Findlay. Still think he will be convicted of something. Lots of bums twittering though especially SDM I would think.

alwaysthereinspirit

Certainly no "he said, she said" when it comes to email evidence. Hopefully lots more to come.

jambovambo

Rangers table at @PFAScotland awards.

"Anyone surprised we didn't show up on the big occasion clearly hasn't been watching us this season"

(@oldfirmfacts)

Seen some tweets that McGill admitted Wee Tax Case was impossible to appeal in December 2010 and also admitted the Wee Tax Case 'Crystallised' in March 2011.

This is the formal line from Regan that the WTC hadn't crystallised so nothing wrong with Rangers Euro License for season 2011/12.

There are more people than just Whtye who should be banned from not just Scottish football but any Uefa affiliated member association.

And dependent on any SFA involvement, whether Scottish football itself should have been sanctioned.

Edited by DETTY29

jambovambo

BBC's Henderson:

DF You sold RFC to useless twits who didn't have the funds.

Mike Mcgill it reflects frustration on my part at that stage in the process

The bank was Bankas Snoras, with Vladimir Antonov as a major shareholder.  The bank was nationalised by the Lithuanian authorities because of a number of irregularities not long before Ukio Bankas collapsed.

Antonov also got involved with Portsmouth before it went into administration.

Yes, but the annoying part of the articles in the red tops stated....."There was a bid from a mystery Lithuanian Bank etc , etc"....and then underneath it it said..."at the time Romanov owned Heart Of Midlothian" 

Clearly inferring that Vlad was part of it......absolutely no need to name Vlad in that article at all..........sensationalism at its best 

jambovambo

@TheTributeAct :

"Now we have more smoking guns than a Friday night in El Salvador."

Arf

skinnybob72

The more that we hear the more it seems that Craig Whyte has been given the Lee Harvey Oswald role in the demise of Rangers, with Sir David Murray last seen scurrying away from the grassy knoll.

Jambo-Jimbo

The more that we hear the more it seems that Craig Whyte has been given the Lee Harvey Oswald role in the demise of Rangers, with Sir David Murray last seen scurrying away from the grassy knoll.

You'd better believe it bud, been saying the same for ages now that Whyte was 'just a patsy'.

Who knows, maybe Whyte has the missing bullet and it's covered in fingerprints which are not his own.

Glamorgan Jambo

martin bain given bonus of ?360k for helping deal to sell to whyte, but didn't seem to do much

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-39855916

It sums up the entire situation, three groups of Rangers directors i.e. David Murray et al, Craig Whyte et al, and Alastair Johnson, Bain et al --- all trying to rip the maximum personal benefit out of RFC and all pointing the finger at others calling them charlatans. Absolutely laughable we are wasting public money on this private spat.

It sums up the entire situation, three groups of Rangers directors i.e. David Murray et al, Craig Whyte et al, and Alastair Johnson, Bain et al --- all trying to rip the maximum personal benefit out of RFC and all pointing the finger at others calling them charlatans. Absolutely laughable we are wasting public money on this private spat.

I'm amazed how some on here come on with mock outrage as if the football world is held to a different standard from the rest of the business world.

If they really care about football they'd be up in arms at Pogba's agent getting over ?22million from his transfer but that seems to be okay for them as they are silent on the matter..........I guess there must be another reason why this case and the club involved seem to matter more to them..........Perhaps their great rivals being involved in such a scandal is reason enough.

Mikey1874

Barry Anderson? @BarryAnderson_ 2m2 minutes ago

#Rangers sell 15-year-old Billy Gilmour to Chelsea for ?500k. Wish the kid well but can't help feel it's a bad move at such a young age.

It's a move

You take a risk

Not sure of the quality of coaching. Maybe Rangers have better coaches than Chelsea. He certainly has the opportunity to play abroad on loan from Chelsea if he does well.

I feel he has made a good choice.

Jambo-Jimbo

I'm amazed how some on here come on with mock outrage as if the football world is held to a different standard from the rest of the business world.

If they really care about football they'd be up in arms at Pogba's agent getting over ?22million from his transfer but that seems to be okay for them as they are silent on the matter..........I guess there must be another reason why this case and the club involved seem to matter more to them..........Perhaps their great rivals being involved in such a scandal is reason enough.

Whatever Pogba's agent made has had no impact on Hearts, the Old Rangers and their cheating did have an impact on Hearts and the rest of Scottish football for many years and still does.

By the way Hibs are our great rivals not Rangers, but that's not what you were meaning.

Glamorgan Jambo

Not really sure your point is at all relevant to the discussion, or to be quite honest made in a coherent manner.....

Diadora Van Basten

If they really care about football they'd be up in arms at Pogba's agent getting over ?22million from his transfer but that seems to be okay for them as they are silent on the matter..........I guess there must be another reason why this case and the club involved seem to matter more to them..........Perhaps their great rivals being involved in such a scandal is reason enough.

Whataboutery!

Not really sure your point is at all relevant to the discussion, or to be quite honest made in a coherent manner.....

:spoton:

Maroonblood22

Why the **** should any Hearts fan be 'up in arms' about the Pogba transfer? What a strange comment.

King Of The Cat Cafe

To (almost) borrow an old Not The Nine O'Clock News line, ?22m going to an agent? Is that gross? No, it's obscene.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Why the **** should any Hearts fan be 'up in arms' about the Pogba transfer? What a strange comment.

It's the jealousy of a Liverpool fan.

Hagar the Horrible

Collyer Bristow's Gary Withey next up in the witness box

This is going to be good....popcorn at the ready

kingdannyb

Withey asked about "proof of funds" letter if his name was on a letter

"you should look at the letter"

says he didn't even draft it

AD "It was signed by you"

Withey "I saw it as a comfort letter"

Asks to see the letter,

AD says he is coming to it

Withey says a "comfort letter gives the other party a degree of comfort"

AD "Can you expand on that?"

Withey says proof of funds can only come from a corporate adviser

adds "anyone can write a comfort letter"

Withey suffering from Amnesia regarding many questions I think he needs a Comfort blanket.

James Doleman @jamesdoleman

Advocate Depute continues his examination in chief of Crown witness Gary Withey

6m

AD begins by showing the court a letter on Colloyer Bristow headed paper. Witness says he doesn't recall sending but agrees is his letter

Dated 21 Oct 2010, headed Project Charlotte. Was sent to solicitors representing Murray

11:59 am ? 10 May 2017

49s

Withey says letter was an expression of interest "we only want to have a look under the bonnet"

#WhyteTrial

3m

Withey confirms "Newco" would be Wavetower, a "bidding vehicle" for the proposed transaction.

Replying to @jamesdoleman

Letter says Withey would be forming a "Newco" to carry through the transaction

Replying to @jamesdoleman

Dated 21 Oct 2010, headed Project Charlotte. Was sent to solicitors representing Murray

Is this legal?

Withey says deal had to be kept confidential so as not to drive up share price "We had to keep it tight"

1/2

kingdannyb

Another letter shown on court screens,

Withey confirms is his signature and was sent to Murray 8 Nov 2010

In part "Funds are available to complete the transaction"

AD "Was that truthful?"

"Should say funds will be available"

AD "But it doesn't"

AD "Was it true"

Withey "It was true we had a letter saying that"

"Were you personally satisfied?"

"Yes, by the letter"