The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Unknown user

I thought a lot of people on here stated it was happening just before we came up from the championship.

Then it was meant to be October last year, then it was January, then it was March and April.

Dreamers who haven't a clue but like to pretend they know the score.

#Goingfor55

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Is that my only option?

If it was up to me it would be. Denying known facts is what I would consider a form of trolling.

#Goingfor55

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Must pain you mate, our next title will be our 55th.

Whether it be next season or in five years. We all know it will happen. And it will be the sweetest of them all.

kingdannyb

Court shown from Collyer Bristow to witness from December 2011.

Confirms the ?1m was still with them.

AD "Did you ever give authority for this money to be used to acquire Rangers Football Club?"

Gillespie "No"

Court shown letter from Whyte 7 May 2011 to Gillespie agreeing terms and conditions for a loan of ?1m for 12 months.

Gillespie says he signed the letter but not until 19 February? 2012.

Witness says he was undergoing an investigation from the financial conduct authority, was not "in the best state of mind"

Whyte "put this in front of me..to my shame I just signed it."

His business ceased not long after

kingdannyb

55 titles since 2012?

11 titles per season?

That must be a world record!

55 titles since 2012?

11 titles per season?

You got the last bit correct. :2thumbsup: 

Whether it be next season or in five years. We all know it will happen. And it will be the sweetest of them all

True story - Ive a friend who is called John Kennedy who lives in America.

See if he ever becomes President - it will be the first time he has become President. Because - and this is a key point - there was another guy called John F Kennedy who was president but it wasnt actually him because John F Kennedy died and no longer exists in reality.

So my mate can call his house the white house, marry a woman called Jackie and claim to be the first person in American history to have been president twice but actually he will be talking Lillian Gish. Much as you continue to do.

Edited by LeftBack

Dallas Green

See if he ever becomes President - it will be the first time he has become President. Because - and this is a key point - there was another guy called John F Kennedy who was president but it wasnt actually him because John F Kennedy died and no longer exists in reality.

So my mate can say he will be the first person in American history to have been president twice but actually he will be talking Lillian Gish. Much as you continue to do.

:lol:

I like.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

You got the last bit correct. :2thumbsup:

Embarrassing :rofl:

Did you ever think prior to 2011 that you would be posting on a Hearts forum trying to convince us something that did happen really never while trying to change the definition of liquidation?

Well you're in that position now. With zero titles. :thumbsup:

Edited by ISMAparty

Well you're in that position now. With zero titles. :thumbsup:

Mate, Ramsdens Cup, credit where due now. :wink:  One out of two tries even!

A programme from the 60s calls them 'the rangers' so that means they are still the same team.

Well that's me convinced.

#goingfor55 :rofl: :ROFL: :rofl:

So my mate can call his house the white house, marry a woman called Jackie and claim to be the first person in American history to have been president twice but actually he will be talking Lillian Gish. Much as you continue to do.

Did you really spend time and waste effort typing out that tripe?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Mate, Ramsdens Cup, credit where due now. :wink: One out of two tries even!

Only took them 3 attempts as well.

Record breakers! :(

A programme from the 60s calls them 'the rangers' so that means they are still the same team.

Well that's me convinced.

#goingfor55 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No, I stated that being called The Rangers is not offensive to us as was the intention from the other lad. But you probably knew that.

Unknown user

Whether it be next season or in five years. We all know it will happen. And it will be the sweetest of them all.

Don't you remember the administration period when rangers fans were adamant liquidation must not happen, it would mean the death of the club?

Well you were right, and now you're not rangers any more. You let your club die, you see.

Dalstonjambo

Is what we all think everytime you type on here. Now **** off. Your club died

Is what we all think everytime you type on here. Now **** off. Your club died

You're hell of a bitter to a club that you claim is only five years old. That you have only played eight times. Angry people.

Dalstonjambo

You're hell of a bitter to a club that you claim is only five years old. That you have only played eight times. Angry people.

I just don't like them. Or you.

There will be no further admin.

Correct, since you haven't even been in admin once yet. That was the old Rangers.

Whatever the situation is with the football team that has its home ground at Ibrox, one thing is still constant and enduring. The bigotry and sectarianism is alive and well for all to see and hear.

I just don't like them. Or you.

Well, that's put my gas at a peep.

However will I survive. Anyway, back to work.

Cheap words mate. Easy to sit behind a screen and type nonsense to satisfy your wishes.

I certainly won't concern myself with what bitter fans of other clubs wish for. However large their fantasies.

Probably had the exact same reaction and response before your club got liquidated the first time around tbh. You would think you would learn.

Dalstonjambo

Well, that's put my gas at a peep.

However will I survive. Anyway, back to work.

Even if you don't just call yourself 'The Brownbear' and pretend you are the same person repeatedly

alicante jambo

55 titles since 2012?

11 titles per season?

As corrupt as regan and doncaster and the rest if the hierachy are even they couldnt make that work.

Irony: a literary technique, originally used in Greek tragedy, by which the full significance of a character's words or actions is clear to the audience or reader although unknown to the character.

Jambojay84

You're hell of a bitter to a club that you claim is only five years old. That you have only played eight times. Angry people.

33a92fcb647ca2a941488beca0ccbc75.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Footballfirst

They are certainly rattling through the witness list today with Maclean, Fleming, Gillespie, Holmes, Townsend and Berti so far.  All helped by Findlay not having any questions for Holmes or Townsend.

By my calculations, the Crown has only one witness left to call from the 8 he had to call at the end of last week.

Edit. - Someone has miscounted

James Doleman? @jamesdoleman

Advocate Depute says he only has two witnesses left, one is Mr Horne, the other is overseas returning on Tuesday

Edited by Footballfirst

I P Knightley

55 titles since 2012?

11 titles per season?

Are there any other examples of a really shit record being celebrated by the holder as if it's something really noteworthy and as if it were admired by others around the world?

At best, you've got an obscure pub quiz question to go along with "In which sport do the most fatalities occur?" Something that with a bit of deduction, you might be able to work out (diddy league, no more than a two-horse race, a competition skewed by corrupt administration...)

It's like me claiming (accurately, as it happens) to have been the tallest person in my whole family for 34 successive years. SFW!!

Hagar the Horrible

They are certainly rattling through the witness list today with Maclean, Fleming, Gillespie, Holmes, Townsend and Berti so far.  All helped by Findlay not having any questions for Holmes or Townsend.

By my calculations, the Crown has only one witness left to call from the 8 he had to call at the end of last week.

Edit. - Someone has miscounted

James Doleman? @jamesdoleman

Advocate Depute says he only has two witnesses left, one is Mr Horne, the other is overseas returning on Tuesday

interesting

ames Doleman? @jamesdoleman 16m16 minutes ago

Minutes show a discussion on the issue of David Murray's knowledge of Ticketus' involvement in takeover.

Cheap words mate. Easy to sit behind a screen and type nonsense to satisfy your wishes.

I certainly won't concern myself with what bitter fans of other clubs wish for. However large their fantasies.

Not cheap words but actual facts. Rangers are in the process of liquidation which be concluded at some point in the future. At that point Rangers as we knew it will be defunct, dead, cease to exist, call it what you will. the new club which had to buy the past will continue to burn money at an alarming rate whilst the board room is filled with corruption and liars.

Are people really giving trollingbear the time of day? :lol:

Not like we don't have Mods to deal with such issues...

yep, he is desperately trying to get this thread locked because of the butt-hurt it gives him

Jambof3tornado

Hands up all those that saved their club.

Hands down those who stood by and let the club they claim to love die!!

55 my arse.

Are there any other examples of a really shit record being celebrated by the holder as if it's something really noteworthy and as if it were admired by others around the world?

It's like me walking about, bragging about how hard I am and being the best boxer who's ever lived, because I'm undefeated in 300 fights, all won with 1st round KOs.

Granted, all 300 fights were against 6 year old kids from the Happy Sunshine Care Home for Children with Additional Needs but that's not the point. 300 KOs!

dickdangleberry

Brownbear raging that Berra is coming home and not heading to The Rangers. Finally sinking in that they have no dough, can't attract the top names and are now just a wee diddy team. Comes straight onto Kickback to take his frustrations out. Unlucky pal - chin up

Glamorgan Jambo

I'll be very interested to see who the final crown witness is. So far the prosecution hasn't brought forward any of the former RFC board or senior management. Suspect they wouldn't like to put the likes of King, Paul Murray, Martin Bain or Alistair Johnson under cross examination.

BelgeJambo

I'll be very interested to see who the final crown witness is. So far the prosecution hasn't brought forward any of the former RFC board or senior management. Suspect they wouldn't like to put the likes of King, Paul Murray, Martin Bain or Alistair Johnson under cross examination.

Finlay might have other ideas on them

AllyjamboDerbyshire

You even remember dates, if correct, better than I from 2011-12. Which is quite scary inn a sense.

You another chap that seems to know all that is going on within Ibrox because we are turning a 'blind eye'. There will be no further admin. Dare I say, most other clubs in Scotland would suffer that fate before we ever do.

As I said, it is wishful thinking. Similar to how it was stated as fact on here we would be lucky to finish top six, we would be fighting relegation, we even had at least one post saying we were going straight back down. Juvenile patter to gain high fives from their co fans.

As I said previously, if our 'wishful thinking' proves to be no more than that, then only disappointment lies ahead for us.

For you, though, if the rhetoric of a lying windbag, whose broken promises of investment have been reduced year on year, from 30-50 million pound to, well, nothing during this ST selling period, gives you comfort, then fine, believe what you will, it just seems strange that you cannot see that no business can survive making continual annual losses, and that a 'going concern' statement in it's annual accounts means exactly that; unless you reduce costs and increase revenue, you will no longer be a going concern! In short, you are on the verge of insolvency.

Jaysus- is that BrownBore back again?

What a tedious troll.

One who stood by and let his club die, might I add.

be funny if it was former RFC board member Donald Findlay

be funny if it was former RFC board member Donald Findlay

Whatever the situation is with the football team that has its home ground at Ibrox, one thing is still constant and enduring. The bigotry and sectarianism is alive and well for all to see and hear.

Yeah

Holds them back

Pleasing

As I said previously, if our 'wishful thinking' proves to be no more than that, then only disappointment lies ahead for us.

For you, though, if the rhetoric of a lying windbag, whose broken promises of investment have been reduced year on year, from 30-50 million pound to, well, nothing during this ST selling period, gives you comfort, then fine, believe what you will, it just seems strange that you cannot see that no business can survive making continual annual losses, and that a 'going concern' statement in it's annual accounts means exactly that; unless you reduce costs and increase revenue, you will no longer be a going concern! In short, you are on the verge of insolvency.

:2thumbsup:

Love it

Mate, Ramsdens Cup, credit where due now. :wink:  One out of two tries even!

Is that the one where they were 2 up against Alloa with 20 minutes to go and Hibsed it?

Mighty Rangers indeed.

franko1874

If sevco don't have money problems then why did they sell Billy gilmour for 500k to Chelsea?? Would they not have been better keeping him, developing him and getting use out of him in the first team for a few seasons? Then if he turned out as great a prospect as has been mentioned, they could've been asking for alot more than 500k a few years down the line.

Over to you brownbear.

And let's remember, sevco bit chelsea's hand off when the offer was made. Wonder why...

If sevco don't have money problems then why did they sell Billy gilmour for 500k to Chelsea?? Would they not have been better keeping him, developing him and getting use out of him in the first team for a few seasons? Then if he turned out as great a prospect as has been mentioned, they could've been asking for alot more than 500k a few years down the line.

Over to you brownbear.

And let's remember, sevco bit chelsea's hand off when the offer was made. Wonder why...

Please check the story before posting 'misinformation'

Check out of contract rules and regulations..the club has no control over a player who wishes to move. All they can do is get the best deal for themselves.

Edited by CJGJ

• Maple Leaf locked this topic