The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Hagar the Horrible

True to form by King. The penny has dropped for the more savvy Sevco fans.

not really they are putting a spin on the old regime getting the blame

https://www.therst.co.uk/news/rst-statement-on-aim-delisting/

Ask this Rangers fans, if the old regime were responsible for the delisting then why did an independent NOMAD which works for the company not the board, not resign earlier, instead they said they would resign IF King won the egm vote, as soon as it was apparent he was going to win, WH Ireland resigned and reported the company to AIMS? King IS the problem here wake up and smell the coffee, he will own the club for peanuts and with your money?

Jambof3tornado

Sky already making it positive by showing footage of king at agm saying he didnt want to be on AIM anyway!

not really they are putting a spin on the old regime getting the blamehttps://www.therst.co.uk/news/rst-statement-on-aim-delisting/Ask this Rangers fans, if the old regime were responsible for the delisting then why did an independent NOMAD which works for the company not the board, not resign earlier, instead they said they would resign IF King won the egm vote, as soon as it was apparent he was going to win, WH Ireland resigned and reported the company to AIMS? King IS the problem here wake up and smell the coffee, he will own the club for peanuts and with your money?

A fair number of them have always seen King for what he is. The lie about the NOMAD has just confirmed his credentials for them.

More lies to be exposed, yet the more blinkered Sevco people still see him as their white knight. Mugs!

"looking to list elsewhere" = prevarication, again...

How long can they keep blaming previous regimes for? Why are the quotes from the club today from unattributed sources? Surely today of all days king, murray or Gilligan should be showing face?

Massive overreaction; everything will be fine. In fact it will be better than fine.

RIFC suggests that delisting "may improve the company's financial performance, delivering additional value to shareholders",

The RST wow yeh the new board is whiter than white(no pun intended) Two of the current "new board" worked with the regime that brought around the last liquadation or is that just airbrushed from History like the old Rangers dieing.

The Daily Record and The SFA can hide it all they like and the Rangers fans can blame whoever but here in the real world people deal in cold hard facts.

The Mighty Thor

not really they are putting a spin on the old regime getting the blame

https://www.therst.co.uk/news/rst-statement-on-aim-delisting/

Ask this Rangers fans, if the old regime were responsible for the delisting then why did an independent NOMAD which works for the company not the board, not resign earlier, instead they said they would resign IF King won the egm vote, as soon as it was apparent he was going to win, WH Ireland resigned and reported the company to AIMS? King IS the problem here wake up and smell the coffee, he will own the club for peanuts and with your money?

That whole article is a masterclass in whataboutery.

so how does that leave Scottish Football's biggest fan ownership scheme?

:lol:

The Mighty Thor

Looks Sevco are planning to move onto the ISDX market which the junior market below AIM.

Like their performance on-field they just can't quite make it to the top leagues. :lol:

Edited by The Mighty Thor

Hagar the Horrible

Just read the criteria for registering on the ISDX market....Bwhaahahaaaaaaaaaaa

Assessing working capital requirements

The required level of working capital should be considered taking into account various

alternate risk scenarios to adequately reflect risk factors that may affect a company?s

ability to generate positive cash flows. These include, but are not limited to:

? delays in cash inflows; Poor season ticket sales

? lower than forecast growth rates; Hmmmm

and higher than expected bad debts. They owe Mike ?5m and T3b's ?1.5m

They also need to prove they have 12 months of working capital and banking facilities, Bejeezus they fail every aspect of this criteria

Working capital assumptions must also take into account the costs of admission to the

ISDX Growth Market. The twelve month working capital requirement should be assessed

after all costs associated with admission have been accounted for.

Acceptable forms of working capital may include bank and other lending facilities, but only

to the extent that the committed facilities are available for the working capital period under

review.

http://www.isdx.com/files/pdf/ISDX-Growth-Market-Practice-note-on-working-capital-for-issuers-seeking-admission-2012-10.pdf

Looks Sevco are planning to move onto the ISDX market which the junior market below AIM.

sounds like relegation to me...why are they not entitled to special dispensation to enter the FTSE100?

In other news, England fans singing anti-IRA songs in Turin. Have we found Sevco's missing 10,000 ST holders?

Edited by Spellczech

Stuart Lyon

From the BBC

"BBC Scotland has learned a number significant shareholders in Rangers are considering legal action following news of the club's delisting from the stock exchange.

"The club announced it was delisting after failing to find a new nominated advisor. The move has led to anger amongst some large investors who are now unable to trade their stake on the AIM market. It's also understood at least one complaint has been made to the Financial Conduct Authority regarding to events leading up to the delisting."

From the BBC

"BBC Scotland has learned a number significant shareholders in Rangers are considering legal action following news of the club's delisting from the stock exchange.

"The club announced it was delisting after failing to find a new nominated advisor. The move has led to anger amongst some large investors who are now unable to trade their stake on the AIM market. It's also understood at least one complaint has been made to the Financial Conduct Authority regarding to events leading up to the delisting."

But

RIFC suggests that delisting "may improve the company's financial performance, delivering additional value to shareholders",

So all's well that ends well.....

The Comedian

From the BBC

:gok:

www.satsumaloans.co.uk 

They are annoyingly orange

Edited by Tasavallan

Jambof3tornado

From the BBC

But legal action against who? The current rangers board???

Barney Rubble

So to cap , everything is just ginger peachy for the govan wanderers and theyre bang on track for champions league glory into the next decade the headlines will scream from the daily bizarre tomorrow  :illogical:

So to cap , everything is just ginger peachy for the govan wanderers and theyre bang on track for champions league glory into the next decade the headlines will scream from the daily bizarre tomorrow  :illogical:

And a win on Sunday means they become the best team in the league, promoted automatically.

... surely a charge for "bringing the game into disrepute"? Oh, no, I forgot - it's The Rangers/Newco/Sevco....

Diadora Van Basten

I would imagine that King and the three bears will want to acquire shares of the other shareholders so that they can hold over 50%.

As these share are no longer trading on AIM then they will be able to make a much cheaper offer than would otherwise be the case.

Perhaps King is not as daft as he seems.

This reminds me of the "prepare three envelopes" story:

The story of three envelopes is a business classic for dysfunctional organizations.

It starts with an incoming manager replacing a recently fired outgoing manager. On his way out, the outgoing manager hands the new manager three envelopes and remarks, "when things get tough, open these one at a time."

About three months goes by and things start to get rough. The manager opens his drawer where he keeps the three envelopes and opens #1. It reads: "Blame your predecessor." So he does and it works like a charm.

Another three months passes and things are growing difficult again so the manger figures to try #2. It reads, "reorganize." Again, his predecessor's advice works like magic.

Finally, about nine months into the new job, things are getting really sticky. The manager figures it worked before, why not try again. So he opens the envelope drawer one last time and opens #3. It reads..."prepare three envelopes."

http://wikibon.org/wiki/v/Prepare_three_envelopes

Edited by jambovambo

@BBCDouglasF: #Rangers kicked off AIM junior market of London Stock Exchange. Its reputation's too toxic: more complaints in a year than any other firm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would imagine that King and the three bears will want to acquire shares of the other shareholders so that they can hold over 50%.

As these share are no longer trading on AIM then they will be able to make a much cheaper offer than would otherwise be the case.

Get the feeling King and the three bears will be fighting over the soap in Barlinnie long before this happens.

No-one saying he is daft - far from it. But no-one saying he is honest, transparent and ethical either.

I feel really sorry for them...

Bwahahahaha. Haha. Hahaha. Haha. Ha!!!

Hagar the Horrible

Well new song for sunday....Too Toxic?

Anyhoo, this reeks of history repeating itself, Green stated that he would do a deal with Hector to get a CVA when that's never been done by anybody ever before, they just don't do deals over unpaid NIC/PAYE.

Here we have King one of the good guys in the media and with the fans, I have a NOMAD lined up and will be in in a few days after the take over, he has done due diligence on me I am a fit and proper person. The fans buy it each and every time, and the SMSM just do not ask questions, they will report word for word the statement from the listing? nobody will ask who the supposed NOMAD was and did King really pass the test? Nobody has asked WH Ireland why they resigned, and why Deloittes quit on the QT?

They would have limped on with the unscrupulous but kosher old regime, but the Rangers men are too toxic?

Oh and it might need a posting on its own but the CREST facility is also under threat

So that's the first major lie from The Lying King. Great to see that the "total transparency" policy is in full swing! :lol:

@BBCDouglasF: #Rangers kicked off AIM junior market of London Stock Exchange. Its reputation's too toxic: more complaints in a year than any other firm

Tremendous! :lol:

Hagar the Horrible

Bizarrely these complaints have probably been from the current board complaining about the old board?

Still bwwwwhahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Does this make all the shares the dead zombie sevco fans were buying recently, in the fans buy out worthless?

Well new song for sunday....Too Toxic?Anyhoo, this reeks of history repeating itself, Green stated that he would do a deal with Hector to get a CVA when that's never been done by anybody ever before, they just don't do deals over unpaid NIC/PAYE.Here we have King one of the good guys in the media and with the fans, I have a NOMAD lined up and will be in in a few days after the take over, he has done due diligence on me I am a fit and proper person. The fans buy it each and every time, and the SMSM just do not ask questions, they will report word for word the statement from the listing? nobody will ask who the supposed NOMAD was and did King really pass the test? Nobody has asked WH Ireland why they resigned, and why Deloittes quit on the QT?They would have limped on with the unscrupulous but kosher old regime, but the Rangers men are too toxic?Oh and it might need a posting on its own but the CREST facility is also under threat

the spin now is that they had a Nomad(no5 in 2yrs) but Aim didn't want Rangers...and that King didn't want to be listed, which is probably true, but more likely in the interests of King than fellow shareholders. Some institutional investors will certainly need to sell now.

Toxteth O'Grady

Derek lambias told the media to ask king where his nomad and where his money was. They didn't ask but the first question is now answered.

Hagar the Horrible

Derek lambias told the media to ask king where his nomad and where his money was. They didn't ask but the first question is now answered.

King will now invest ?30m because he promised, it was after all not his fault but the old regime he could not get a NOMAD, he cant blame the old regime for him not investing his kids inheritance?

Barney Rubble

Another question needing asked is , in the words of the head gardener " who is this unamed nomad from an alternate reality?"  :kirklol:

Hope the SFA are taking notes as it seems mackerel eyes mk11 has been declared fit and proper :)

Question 1- who's the nomad?

Answer - nowhere

Question 2 - where's the money?

Answer - nowhere

If Sevco are not bringing Scottish football into disrepute with each passing week I dont know what or who would?

Question 1- who's the nomad?

Answer - nowhere

Question 2 - where's the money?

Answer - nowhere

Question 3 Where's ra deeds?

Answer ?

So on reflection i am struggling to see what Llambias et al (ie Mike Ashley) did wrong, apart from not being born in Govan....?

jamboinglasgow

Surprised this comment in a Herald article from the Alloa chairman, Mike Mulraney, has not been picked up more

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/switch-to-summer-football-being-seriously-looked-at.122305112

"There won't be change this summer. If Rangers don't get promoted, they don't get promoted. I remember Charles Green once talking to me about paying Alloa not to get promoted so Rangers could - what a load of rubbish. If you want to get promoted, win your games. It will always be like that."

Edited by jamboinglasgow

If Sevco are not bringing Scottish football into disrepute with each passing week I dont know what or who would?

Its Doncaster and Regan who are bringing Scottish Football into disrepute by sitting on their hands and tolerating this disgrace. No other club ( well apart from one) would bet away with this nonsense. There is lies and possible fraud being perpetrated before their very eyes and its having a blind eye turned to it at the ultimate expense of other properly run clubs like, dare I say it, Hibernian, and also QOS, Raith and Falkirk potentially. Why haven't those clubs made a comlaint and sought support and action

john brownlee

Its Doncaster and Regan who are bringing Scottish Football into disrepute by sitting on their hands and tolerating this disgrace. No other club ( well apart from one) would bet away with this nonsense. There is lies and possible fraud being perpetrated before their very eyes and its having a blind eye turned to it at the ultimate expense of other properly run clubs like, dare I say it, Hibernian, and also QOS, Raith and Falkirk potentially. Why haven't those clubs made a comlaint and sought support and action

the scottish way

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does this make all the shares the dead zombie sevco fans were buying recently, in the fans buy out worthless?

quite probably as they might be difficult to sell. But RF aren't buying shares to make a profit . They are doing this to get influence and to have a fans' voice.

Why does King want to buy more shares in Deidco ? It's  a car crash waiting to happen. It might be his long term aim after they've been in admin and shed some costs. It's hard to see why King et al would want to buy shares currently as IMO the share price is going south after today's announcement (although what the share value would be is anyone's guess). 

But

So all's well that ends well.....

According to one informed poster on TSFM a couple of days ago, companies delisting almost always leads to liquidation.

Fingers crossed then.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic