The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Angus Young

And how much of the princely sum of ?7.99 goes to The Raingurs?

:lol:

99p goes to Sevco MA Gets the rest. :profit: oh these pesky onerous contracts  :qqb011:

The 3bears deserve everything they get. They don't have ignorance on their side - they know him and his reputation well. Either they are all in on this charade (I have a NOMAD ready for next week) or they have been "duped" (where have we heard this before ?). Given what we now know about King I find it incredible that ANYONE would get involved with him.Of course, DK could wave a magic wand and , hey presto, suddenly there appears a NOMAD, funding etc. But , really ?

100% right. Interesting that only recently the 3bears were offering over 6 million as a loan to the old board, yet have only come up with 1.5 million to see Sevco through to next month. Douglas Park has been described as being livid with King - it all smacks of fall outs behind the scenes. King has not put on brass farthing into the club. I wonder whether he is already plotting a complete about turn and actually hoping that the courts rule that he is not a FPP. Lots more to come from all of this.

The Mighty Thor

99p goes to Sevco MA Gets the rest. [emoji14]rofit: oh these pesky onerous contracts :qqb011:

Raingurs get 12% margin out of that?

That's a generous contract not an onerous one [emoji38]

it was a complaint about appropriateness, the NOMAD sent the complaint to AIMS and resigned with immediate effect. They do not have to inform the company of the complaint, but the new NOMAD as part of due diligence would have had to speak to the old NOMAD and subsequently convince the exchange that the complaint has been dealt with? None of this has been done, and I suspect it wont while King is in the mixIn order to be eligible for AIM, an applicant must appoint a nominated adviser and an AIM company must retain a nominated adviser at all times.The nominated adviser is responsible to the Exchange for assessing the appropriateness of an applicant for AIM, or an existing AIM company when appointed as its nominated adviser, and for advising and guiding an AIM company on its responsibilities under these rules.The responsibilities of nominated advisers are set out in the AIM Rules for Nominated Advisers.If an AIM company ceases to have a nominated adviser the Exchange will suspend trading in its AIM securities. If within one month of that suspension the AIM company has failed to appoint a replacement nominated adviser, the admission of its AIM securities will be cancelled.

Thanks for that.

Glib and shameless liar.

(That took less than five seconds of thumb work.)

Glib and shameless liar.

[copy and paste].

Despite the caveat emptor of being a shareholder and the pitfalls its brings, Both the minor shareholders as well as the institutional ones entered into an unholy league with King to bring down the old regime, this act and its outcome led to the NOMAD resigning from post and submitting a complaint of breach of rule 1 to the Exchange? despite caput tuum actiones, all who voted in favour of the King proposal and of course the EGM itself did so under a promise made that King was going to remove WH Ireland as it's NOMAD and replace it with another to which he was in discussions with? They have 4 working days left to replace this NOMAD or be delisted by default? Is there any comeback on King? for the removal of the old board replacing one of his own and at this point he would have clearly ill advised the shareholders and indeed it could be argues that he misled them?

Being delisted has its own benefits and shortfalls, but the protection offered by the Exchange for a vast majority of shareholders will be lost due to Kings actions? Or because they voted in his favour they have no recourse? I just wonder if in particular the institutionals as well as MASH will use this against him?

Being misled, by a glib and shameless liar, surely not!!

To Date MA publicly Has done diddly squat since the Glib and Shameless Liar took power my hunch is MA Is working in the background making it very difficult for them to get a Nomad.

And it also appears that MA is flatly ignoring any attempts by King or the 3 Bears to enter into any kind of dialogue.

And how much of the princely sum of ?7.99 goes to The Raingurs?

Rangers get -?2 as the RRP is ?9.99 so they need to make up the difference.

A gem from it. 54cc21f15c5a2184e0538b8f27728959.jpg

Promotion means them

Having to pay Newcastle ?500k, but their calling this "an uncertain future event". [emoji1]

A real beauty. Uncertainty certainly seems to be the watchword through there just now.

MessengerOfNade

"@STVGrant: The prize money for finishing second in the Championship is ?342,000. If Rangers go up, Newcastle United will get all of that. And more."

@STVGrant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@STVGrant: The prize money for finishing second in the Championship is ?342,000. If Rangers go up, Newcastle United will get all of that. And more....

Just fabulous...

"@STVGrant: The prize money for finishing second in the Championship is ?342,000. If Rangers go up, Newcastle United will get all of that. And more."

@STVGrant

:rofl: What a card Ashley is.

Losing ?2.6m in 6 months up to Dec 2014. Means their still haemorrhaging cash at an alarming rate. But they have a 7 year plan so it's all good. [emoji3]

So (on average), they are losing ?100,000 A WEEK?

What business can put up with that & for how long???

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Give us 4 players (spend most of their time injured) + we will pay their wages + we will give you half a million if we get promoted.

So (on average), they are losing ?100,000 A WEEK?

What business can put up with that & for how long???

I think historically losses for second half of reporting period are worse.

On the face of it income steady, losses reducing so progress in right direction.

But the accounts are unqualified.

They wouldn't see a penny of the prize money & have to pony up ?158k of their own cash to Ashley.. [emoji1]

Glorious...

Not quite.

The SPFL are intending on withholding ?250k prize money this season for LNS and I think some down payments although minimal have already been made to clubs.

Does this loss include the ?3.1M raised in the share issue... so really they spent more than ?5.8M than they took in..?

Does this loss include the ?3.1M raised in the share issue... so really they spent more than ?5.8M than they took in..?

That would not be out with the question. I was generally accepted that they were losing circa 800,000 a month not so long ago. That was the reason for needing the loans that Ashley was providing.

Footballfirst

The underlying state of the accounts is probably a bit worse than the headline figure when you look at the breakdown of their income.

Gate receipts ? down ?750k
Sponsorship ? down ?350k
Broadcasting ? up ?290k
Commercial ? down ?115k
Retail ? down ?500k
Other income ? up ?1.16M

The ?Other income? figure reflects the income generated from the rental of the stadium for the Commonwealth games and an International fixture (Georgia?) which together raised ?1.3M. That income will not be repeated.

?1.3m in stadium rental for 1 international and commonwealth games rugby 7s.

Until Hampden scrapped this was extra ordinary income. Murray says ticket income reduced due to no pre season friendly. Not quite true as under terms of Commonwealth Games agreement both Rangers and Celtic were recompensed based on historical pre season friendly attendances.

He does suggest medium to long-term finance solutions are positive.

Edited by DETTY29

Footballfirst

Also the ?3M they took in loans from Ashley (?1.5M of which repaid other loans).

Despite this extra cash coming in, their cash balance went down by ?1.28M over the period.

The cash burn is just over ?900K a month, which is what the latest loans from the 3 Bears are covering.

Edited by Footballfirst

Angus Young

Any news on the Nomad ? i recall the Glib and Shameless Liar announcing he had that all sorted and that was before the EGM Could he have been telling porkies and he has left the 3 bears holding the baby ? Cue  Potless Paul to the rescue with some spin

@STVRaman: #Rangers ''early indications from existing significant shareholders is there'll be positive support for a rights issue in Summer 2015''

A NOMAD before PM Thursday would help then...

@STVRaman: #Rangers ''early indications from existing significant shareholders is there'll be positive support for a rights issue in Summer 2015''

A NOMAD before PM Thursday would help then...

It will be interesting to see who out with King and the 3bears is actually interested in ploughing more money into this black hole. Indeed, King is now credited with saying he will not invest if not deemed to be FPP.

They just never cut their cloth to play in the lower leagues. I cannot believe that any significant shareholder who does not have board representation fancies a rights issue in the summer. They'll know it is about consolidation of power by the existing board as much as raising money. Some will try to sell before committing good money on top of bad. Being delisted will make those shares cheaper...

Brief synopsis from the Bbc.

Rangers made losses after tax of ?2.89m for the six-month period to 31 December 2014, accounts interim chairman Paul Murray describes as "disappointing".

Whilst every other football fan in Scotland describes them as "marvellous"...

Loan fee's are perfectly normal and as a NUFC fan, I'm pissed off we've deferred those fees to "IF they get promoted" ;)

The statement is interesting for what they don't tell. Nothing about all the jiggery-pokery with the various loans.

Edited by Deevers

The statement is interesting for what they don't tell. Nothing about all the jiggery-pokery with the various loans.

... or what maintenance should have been carried out on Ibrox but was 'deferred'.

Rudolf's Mate

?1.3m in stadium rental for 1 international and commonwealth games rugby 7s.

This is glossing over the polished turd as without it those figures would look far worse. Let's not forget that this is an income which won't be available in the next 6 months accounts nor in the next year.

500k might not seem a huge amount however can sevco afford to gain promotion :lol:

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

Geoff Kilpatrick

Do we know why Deloittes resigned?

The toxicity of the situation, probably.

The toxicity of the situation, probably.

Yes probably.

I wondered whether they felt unable to sign off the accounts for some reason...I.e. previous accounts have been heavily caveated re future income etc. as to their ability to meet obligations.

Rudolf's Mate

Yes probably.

I wondered whether they felt unable to sign off the accounts for some reason...I.e. previous accounts have been heavily caveated re future income etc. as to their ability to meet obligations.

If they'd found that to be the case I'm pretty sure they'll be obliged to report it. If it was enough to warrant them to resign then you'd have to think that it was pretty damning stuff.

We can only hope :lol:

Loan fee's are perfectly normal and as a NUFC fan, I'm pissed off we've deferred those fees to "IF they get promoted" ;)

They initially welcomed the tie up with NUFC in the very hope of getting players in.

Now a lot if it seems underhand as to how the 5 arrived, but they needed paying for.

Different levels of course but Man U are paying ?6m plus wages for a 1 year Falcao deal.

They initially welcomed the tie up with NUFC in the very hope of getting players in.

Now a lot if it seems underhand as to how the 5 arrived, but they needed paying for.

Different levels of course but Man U are paying ?6m plus wages for a 1 year Falcao deal.

the Newcastle players are irrelevant. Vuckic alone has kept them going since January. Christ, the fans want him signed lol! he has been worth the fee for all 5. The focus on them is a smokescreen because the retail deal may be watertight after all...

• Maple Leaf locked this topic