The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

If anyone dabbles in the markets , it will also be the man Ashley through his front company, for example. If that outfit got themselves into the english league setup through Ashley,

a pound a share would look cheap.

Of course - I am hypotheticisin!

It's a serious point though. Some despicable people associate themselves with Heart of Midlothian, so does that make us all vile human beings by proxy?

Nearly all the Rangers fans I know are guys that love their football and not KKK loving loyalists like the people in those awful photos.

Not often I agree with Scott, but he's bang on the cash here.

It's wrong to tar all Rangers fans with the same brush, in the same way it's wrong to assume that we are all John Wilson style Hearts fans who want to invade the pitch and leather Neil Lennon.

Every football club in the world, has it's fair share of undesirables who tag on to the club, our club included, so although these pictures are vile we should be wary of assuming that they are all Rangers fans.

And to echo other points, I really don't see why they need to appear on the thread as it's got hee haw to do with Rangers.

jamboinglasgow

Not often I agree with Scott, but he's bang on the cash here.

It's wrong to tar all Rangers fans with the same brush, in the same way it's wrong to assume that we are all John Wilson style Hearts fans who want to invade the pitch and leather Neil Lennon.

Every football club in the world, has it's fair share of undesirables who tag on to the club, our club included, so although these pictures are vile we should be wary of assuming that they are all Rangers fans.

And to echo other points, I really don't see why they need to appear on the thread as it's got hee haw to do with Rangers.

I would agree as well. There idiots in clubs supports who do things like this, they are not representing the club. So to tarnish all supporters with the actions of a few is not right.

As much as anything it is nothing to do with the thread which is about the financial and off the field problems at Rangers/

Have we just witnessed a car crash bigger than Rangers on this thread? :rofl:

Indeed.

SevcoSympathiser_zpse0548718.jpg

Edited by The Comedian

It's a serious point though. Some despicable people associate themselves with Heart of Midlothian, so does that make us all vile human beings by proxy?

Nearly all the Rangers fans I know are guys that love their football and not KKK loving loyalists like the people in those awful photos.

Hearts definitely have a small minority who bring shame to our club through their mimicking of bigotry best kept in the west.

However, the Glasgow clubs have a majority of fans who are bigoted and are clearly Scotland's shame, just ask anyone in Manchester. Rangers fans never argued against their clubs anti catholic stance including not signing catholics until a few years ago . Why ?. The big influence, that other clubs (thankfully) don't have is the Irish tribalism that drives them to their hatred built on sectarianism and bigotry. Why do you think the police will once again have to double (at least) their resources when the ugliest derby in the world comes round again in a few weeks. Even in West Lothian the police will out in force. Anyone who thinks differently is in dream world or has a different agenda!

jack D and coke

Hearts definitely have a small minority who bring shame to our club through their mimicking of bigotry best kept in the west.

However, the Glasgow clubs have a majority of fans who are bigoted and are clearly Scotland's shame, just ask anyone in Manchester. Rangers fans never argued against their clubs anti catholic stance including not signing catholics until a few years ago . Why ?. The big influence, that other clubs (thankfully) don't have is the Irish tribalism that drives them to their hatred built on sectarianism and bigotry. Why do you think the police will once again have to double (at least) their resources when the ugliest derby in the world comes round again in a few weeks. Even in West Lothian the police will out in force. Anyone who thinks differently is in dream world or has a different agenda!

I agree mate. I know plenty Huns, there's plenty in my family too and every single one of them is a massive bigot. I'm not saying they're all horrible guys or anything silly like that but to a man they are bigots. It's why they're Huns.

Is that 7 weeks to hold an AGM or call one? as it takes 4 weeks notification? so in theory it could be 3 weeks to call one?

7 weeks to hold one. Well, technically 7.5 if you include the days between Christmas and New Year. They have to declare the meeting in the next few weeks or they will break the rules of the LSE. And Daniel Stewart are still suspended so I wonder what's happening there. Mike might just be realising how much crap there is to sort out at ?1brox before he can start to strip them down!

If anyone dabbles in the markets , it will also be the man Ashley through his front company, for example. If that outfit got themselves into the english league setup through Ashley,

a pound a share would look cheap.

Of course - I am hypotheticisin!

Anyone who witnessed Manchester would know that Rangers playing in the EPL is a nonsense.

Add to that the fact that the EPL doesn't need them and it is a pipe dream of weegie fantasists.

I think none of these photos have anything to do with the rangers situation and if Farin wants to post pictures of loyalist halloween photos he should start a thread in The Shed.

Sick and tired of this secterian one-upmanship and the poppy frenzies from all sides. Makes me disillusioned with scottish football.

Strange that that is what makes you disillusioned with Scottish football and not the last 20 years of contrived rangers dominance, you know the cheating with the green light of the authorities, pressuing the bank to force us and others to sell players at knock down prices and the horrific actions of the footballing authorities to shoehorn sevco back in at any cost whilst taking no action against them for incorrectly registered players or for their inflammatory remarks and statements in the press. I could go on...

Not sure what posting pictures nicked from a Celtic forum have to do with Rangers/Admin/Ashley etc.

Wait, hang on. You must be a regular visitor yourself to said Celtic forum if you know this, Ok.

Celtic forum? Don't think so, Fbook & here.

http://www.deadlinen...in-kkk-uniform/

Yeah, I was just pointing out that someone must be visiting celtic forums if the think you are pinching stuff from them.

It is like prudish folk who complain about swear words in a new dictionary. They have to look them up first to know that they are there.

Nothing happened on this thread for a while then.

Lack of rumours and boardroom leaks since Ashley took over , it seems.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Indeed. Photoshop seems to pass the time of those with nothing better to do.

Indeed. Photoshop seems to pass the time of those with nothing better to do.

A thread that should be about facts and insight is a vehicle for some juvenile proddy/loyalist/hun daily photo obsession.

Strange times.

A thread that should be about facts and insight is a vehicle for some juvenile proddy/loyalist/hun daily photo obsession.

Strange times.

I find it refreshing that the largest Hearts message board has become an anti- sectarian, anti- loyalist, anti-Rangers hate fest.

Changed days , and for the better

Long may it continue

I find it refreshing that the largest Hearts message board has become an anti- sectarian, anti- loyalist, anti-Rangers hate fest.

Long may it continue

:spoton:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Long may it continue

That's fine if it was on another thread. Meantime, the stuff where people actually use brain cells is trivialised as a result.

....or since a 47 year old man was charged by the police with handling leaked documents, and extortion.

:rolleyes:

That's fine if it was on another thread. Meantime, the stuff where people actually use brain cells is trivialised as a result.

Welcome to Kickback. Brown sauce or red with your bacon roll?

....or since a 47 year old man was charged by the police with handling leaked documents, and extortion.

:rolleyes:

:jjyay:

Indeed.

ToadKiller Dog

I know the existential debate was moved to a separate thread ,but as the the thread title says its about the soap opera that is the Rangers, the thread has long since moved on from just a forensic look at the rangers money problems . There are lighter moments some funny some not so all through the 1000 plus pages .

After all this is a football forum .

The make up and actions of their support is as much part of the story as Charlie Chuck , Ashley or anybody else .

Yes maybe the pictures of the loyalists tubes might be a bit tenuous link . But it is fair to say that the loyalist mind set did/does play a big part in how the rangers support reacted still react to the events of the soap opera .

Long may it continue

This with bells on!

Findlay says Rangers died.. If I have missed this on the thread I appollogise.

He won't answer Chick Young's searching questions ant Cowden just there fobbed off.

First time I have said to an old Hun , well said.

Findlay says Rangers died.. If I have missed this on the thread I appollogise.

He won't answer Chick Young's searching questions ant Cowden just there fobbed off.

First time I have said to an old Hun , well said.

Searching questions? Are you sure it was Young? What was the gist of it?

d22f87d8e0d20e2f50e746d0cc192177.jpg

He did indeed, I don't see the type of clamour that ended up in the Livi prog editor being forced to resign for saying more than Findlay said either, or a complaint to the Sfa about it. Strange that eh ?..

this has always been the crux of the matter for me. the buying of history, you just cant, its a total sham. rangers ceased to exist and sevco bought the assets but you cant buy human deeds created in the past, you can buy the medal/trophy but you cant buy the deed.

this has always been the crux of the matter for me. the buying of history, you just cant, its a total sham. rangers ceased to exist and sevco bought the assets but you cant buy human deeds created in the past, you can buy the medal/trophy but you cant buy the deed.

No history = no Sevco. Everyone knows that. Rangers (RIP) fans were never going to support a club that starts from zero in terms honours won.

BRAVEHEART1874

Hope sfa and Ashley hurry up and say something about his influence before Brycey bear and his past disciples on here try and bore us to death again ;)

jamboinglasgow

From twitter

B1q4q5wIEAAzQax.png

The Beeb can't even pretend to be impartial any more

And thats only the top half of the page. In feature and analysis they have 11 articles, 9 of which are about Rangers. In the videos section they have 20 videos in total, 9 are about Rangers (so more balanced compared to the other sections.)

From twitter

B1q4q5wIEAAzQax.png

Mental as that is are a lot of these links not influenced by how popular they are and how often they're clicked on also if they relate to each other - the point being it's probably an algorithm that has thrown up the page looking like that as opposed to a BBC employee.

Still funny mind.

boabyarsebiscuit

Mental as that is are a lot of these links not influenced by how popular they are and how often they're clicked on also if they relate to each other - the point being it's probably an algorithm that has thrown up the page looking like that as opposed to a BBC employee.

Still funny mind.

Not correct. It's how the BBC have made the page.

Glad to see this thread is no longer on the first page of the Terrace, hopefully it will now sink into oblivion.

Please can nobody bump it.

Edit: DOH!!

Anyway, what's all this about a ?10million war chest in January?

::troll:::'>

Edited by graygo

Glad to see this thread is no longer on the first page of the Terrace, hopefully it will now sink into oblivion.

Please can nobody bump it.

Edit: DOH!!

Anyway, what's all this about a ?10million war chest in January?

::troll:::'>

Heard a boy mention it on the phone in on Clyde tonight, almost crashed the car!!!!

Needless to say he got shot down in flames. Yet more wind and pish to string them all along.

From twitter

B1q4q5wIEAAzQax.png

That's an old screen shot. As of yesterday there was another Rangers story and the Hearts one was gone.

I'm not fussy about it but it says a lot about our media.

Succulent lamb brigade back out to get their noses in the trough. They wee piggies have been hankering for some gravy train. Bet nane of these ***** step out of line now. They'll be shiteing it in case Ashley bans them.

Hagar the Horrible

Their fans are now more worried about losing McLeod to Newcastle furra pouwn. mind you how else are they going to repay the ?2m that keeps the lights on till Christmas? They think there might be a bidding war, whereas I can see other teams smelling blood and put in derogatory offers for their keeper, Wallace, Aird, McLeod and Clarke, migt just get the ?2m from that lot in total. Boyd, Millar, and Elbows are not worth the cost of the ink for their signature

I'd be amazed if there was any cash injection from Ashley, if there is it will be a loan. Also his Newcastle model is that out of whatever funds are available the transfer fee is paid in full and also the players wages (and any agents fees) for the duration of the contract are covered in full. A ?10 Mill war chest won't buy you two $5Mill players or even three ?3Mill players in Ashley world.

I think privately the Sfa are happier with Ashley coming in than the lying king tbh. It saves them having to answer uncomfortable questions re his suitability with his criminal convictions etc.

Remember Ashley's true wealth is not in question either & he'll keep the lights on in order to sell more shell suits & anything else he can put the crest on to make a buck.

The SFA won't really care who took over but Ashley is obviously a more acceptable business face. Get ready for the SFA to ditch any objections (if they ever really had any) as this can all be disposed of under the old adage that rules are for other (non Rangers) clubs. Another good aspect from the SFA point of view is that you can be sure Ashley will muzzle any dissent from the press )did I really say that?). Ashley will have the Glasgow churnalists eating out of his hand in no time. He'll be like the smiling inn keeper in les miserables.

Ashley is notoriously media shy & shuns the limelight giving practically zero interviews etc, the succulent lamb brigade will have little succour from him to help sell tabloids & whip the hordes into a frenzy with imo.

His appointed man at ?1broke will be the media's point of contact, not Ashley who prefers his privacy tbh.

Exactly this. Keith Jackson & his ilk will be gutted that they will actually have to write and investigate a story rather than just being given a Jack Irvine press release to rehash as their own work.

Edited by Floyd

• Maple Leaf locked this topic