The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

I don't rate Celtic highly. A shadow of Lennons team. I think rangers would struggle against Dundee united bur Celtic are very brittle.

A few folk on here still hold Celtic up on that pedestal. Just as well Hamilton didn't take the same attitude when they played them last time out.

No one does Halloween parties like the Lanarkshire loyalists.

eaadc04caba23221d685028d93a7d042.jpg

cbdecac3bead944548b70b837ce5b1db.jpg

I think Miss red shoe of ulster is not happy about this pic going viral!

Hagar the Horrible

That is the most appalling thing I have ever seen? she is wearing 2 different coloured shoes !

Hagar the Horrible

You can actually hear that fat bigoted moron breathing heavily through the picture? That poor girl is going to have to live with the consequences of that picture, and I am not talking about wearing a green dress at a loyalist award ceremony? Still I am looking forward to them turning up at next years MOBO awards???????

The first prize for the most inbred mutuant in lanakshire is the first photo congratulation.

ToadKiller Dog

Is that a giant Slab of Loyalist brand chocolate the fat lad has been award , jebus he looks one set of stairs away from a heart attack .

No wonder Ipox is called the Big Hoose he wouldnt fit in a wee hoose .

Don' know what is sadder...........Hearts supporting Hun sympathisers or Adults trolling on a football discussion board.

Definitely the latter, I find it very tiresome.

Don' know what is sadder...........Hearts supporting Hun sympathisers or Adults trolling on a football discussion board.

Adult? I always assumed he was about twelve!

zoltan socrates

Jesus Christ Jacomo, get on the salad!

Nothing classier than a kkk rep in adidas joggy trainers, top of the pyramid there

As someone else said, you can hear Jacomo breathe through the photo, guessing eu de chippie is scent of choice this season

Tbh, rangers are a couple of Newcastle loanees away from challenging Celtic.

May force the SFA to act though on ashleys involvement.

Hahaha.... your report card should read "must try harder".

The gastric band that very large waste of skin has had fitted should be on the inside shouldnt it?

It's one of those moments where you are reluctant to post in case it turns out the folks in the pictures have severe learning difficulties/brain injuries.

but- why the red shoe?

It's one of those moments where you are reluctant to post in case it turns out the folks in the pictures have severe learning difficulties/brain injuries.

but- why the red shoe?

Given it is an event where a KKK outfit is considered appropriate, they are all fair game as far as I am concerned....

what about the JKB CSC? They are just as bad.

That is utterly despicable. I, honestly, am lost for words.

Jesus Christ. :lol:

******* ashamed to breathe the same air as these vile morons. Anyone with Hun leaning tendencies is actively associating themselves with these stupid bigoted ****s.

******* ashamed to breathe the same air as these vile morons. Anyone with Hun leaning tendencies is actively associating themselves with these stupid bigoted ****s.

Sorry but where does it say they are Rangers supporters? I take it you've not seen the gorgie loyal flute band?

Folk in glass houses.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Sorry but where does it say they are Rangers supporters? I take it you've not seen the gorgie loyal flute band?

Folk in glass houses.

Why are you wearing one Red shoe in the picture scot ?

Hagar the Horrible

Folk in glass houses.

Perhaps hit the salad bar more often Scott? or March more, there is plenty of opportunity around Lanarkshire

Why are you wearing one Red shoe in the picture scot ?

It's a serious point though. Some despicable people associate themselves with Heart of Midlothian, so does that make us all vile human beings by proxy?

Nearly all the Rangers fans I know are guys that love their football and not KKK loving loyalists like the people in those awful photos.

Edited by scott_jambo

Hagar the Horrible

adc545329689ccbd688196a4640910b2.jpg

Where are you getting these from? I have an image in my head of duelling banjos and flutes? If Darwin had these the Origin of the Species would have been so different?

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Folk in glass houses.

It was fairly obvious it was Rangers fans, as Farin's picture proves.

It was fairly obvious it was Rangers fans, as Farin's picture proves.

it proves one of them is a rangers fan. How do you know the guys in the photos even are interested in football whatsoever?

Brick Tamland

Poppies and a KKK outfit in the same photo - opposite ends of the spectrum there.

I'm guessing irony is in short supply with the Lanarkshire Loyalists

Gavsy Van Gaverson

it proves one of them is a rangers fan. How do you know the guys in the photos even are interested in football whatsoever?

Ok. Its Lanarkshire loyalists Rangers supporters and friends (who may or may not like football).

:cornette:

Hagar the Horrible

Poppies and a KKK outfit in the same photo - opposite ends of the spectrum there.

I'm guessing irony is in short supply with the Lanarkshire Loyalists

Irony is in more supply than teeth..................Its the deliverance flute bauwnd. the other ironic factor is rickets and scurvy despite the interest in all thing Orange

Brick Tamland

No it doesn't, it proves one is wearing a Rangers top. Do you think the guy wearing the leopard outfit is a real leopard?

You've trolled well on this topic and whilst most of our assumptions, including mine, are that they are Rangers fans, the evidence strongly suggests that they are given the flags in the background, I think you also suspect very strongly that they are too and are just looking for some attention.

No it doesn't, it proves one is wearing a Rangers top. Do you think the guy wearing the leopard outfit is a real leopard?

You've trolled well on this topic and whilst most of our assumptions, including mine, are that they are Rangers fans, the evidence strongly suggests that they are given the flags in the background, I think you also suspect very strongly that they are too and are just looking for some attention.

I think none of these photos have anything to do with the rangers situation and if Farin wants to post pictures of loyalist halloween photos he should start a thread in The Shed.

Sick and tired of this secterian one-upmanship and the poppy frenzies from all sides. Makes me disillusioned with scottish football.

Edited by scott_jambo

The guy in the KKK outfit saved ?3 by turning up in fancy dress.

It's the Lanarkshire Loyalist Flute Band Halloween (party), and "culture day.

More pics and info on their facebook page. No obvious Rangers supporting connection on their site.

That is utterly despicable. I, honestly, am lost for words.

Now only if he had dressed up as Hermin MUnster, or Frankensteins monster he would have been a dead ringer.

But never mind, there the XXXXXXL oversize blue top and a lovely white belt to finish it off.

You know when your point of view varies so much compared to the vast majority of other people, perhaps that would be a good time to reflect?

Hagar the Horrible

Now only if he had dressed up as Hermin MUnster, or Frankensteins monster he would have been a dead ringer.

But never mind, there the XXXXXXL oversize blue top and a lovely white belt to finish it off.

Its sad that I know this but it is part of the strapping for a Bass drum, look around his neck? him playing a bass drum will look like a toy monkey in scale

Hagar the Horrible

More Irony is Sports Direct have them, yet they hate Ashley????

The guy in the KKK outfit saved ?3 by turning up in fancy dress.

It's the Lanarkshire Loyalist Flute Band Halloween (party), and "culture day.

More pics and info on their facebook page. No obvious Rangers supporting connection on their site.

But Gavsy said it was a rangers supporters affiliation and farin insunuated the same?

Edited by scott_jambo

Its sad that I know this but it is part of the strapping for a Bass drum, look around his neck? him playing a bass drum will look like a toy monkey in scale

Crikey, he shouldn't need a bass drum, just a slap of one of his moobs with his bingo wings would be enough!!

Back on topic...

The appointment of Llambias as a non-exec director is a bit of an odd one. I would've expected MA to simply appoint him chief exec but there are a few reasons why he possibly wouldn't; either he has someone else in mind or he thinks this gets round the SFA's flimsy rules on "boardroom influence". I doubt very much that it's the latter though as MA has already exerted boardroom influence by putting his two men around the table anyway.

Either he has someone else coming in or the role of Llambias is temporary whilst they do the necessary "interviews" for the position as required by the LSE, before he's confirmed as the CEO anyway.

I wonder if Mike has replied to the SFA's letter yet? :uhoh2:

Meanwhile that's another week down before they need to get the accounts signed off and call this AGM. 7 weeks left.

I'm assuming that's the big bass drum under the blue cover he has on..? :blink:

Hagar the Horrible

Back on topic...

The appointment of Llambias as a non-exec director is a bit of an odd one. I would've expected MA to simply appoint him chief exec but there are a few reasons why he possibly wouldn't; either he has someone else in mind or he thinks this gets round the SFA's flimsy rules on "boardroom influence". I doubt very much that it's the latter though as MA has already exerted boardroom influence by putting his two men around the table anyway.

Either he has someone else coming in or the role of Llambias is temporary whilst they do the necessary "interviews" for the position as required by the LSE, before he's confirmed as the CEO anyway.

Meanwhile that's another week down before they need to get the accounts signed off and call this AGM. 7 weeks left.

Is that 7 weeks to hold an AGM or call one? as it takes 4 weeks notification? so in theory it could be 3 weeks to call one?

Hagar the Horrible

I'm assuming that's the big bass drum under the blue cover he has on..? :blink:

Gas he makes the both of us look thin....I like him!!!!!!

Back on topic...

Paraphrasing:- Dear SFA, as you well know we are The People (Rangers) so do one!! Yours Big Mikey.

Edited by Dannie Boy

Footballfirst

Big jump in the share price today. Up 4p to 24.5p.

Several small trades but little volume (no trades more than 10,000 shares) though, which suggests something's afoot.

Hagar the Horrible

Big jump in the share price today. Up 4p to 24.5p.

Several small trades but little volume (no trades more than 10,000 shares) though, which suggests something's afoot.

The appointment of Non Exec-Director Succulent Llambias has boosted the market confidence in this basket case? Lamb in a Basket

I think none of these photos have anything to do with the rangers situation and if Farin wants to post pictures of loyalist halloween photos he should start a thread in The Shed.

Sick and tired of this secterian one-upmanship and the poppy frenzies from all sides. Makes me disillusioned with scottish football.

good

Ken, its not like they has ever been bigots or KKK supporters, supporting hearts!

http://www.londonhearts.com/gall2010/20090819wed/content/IMG_8739_large.html

• Maple Leaf locked this topic