The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Hearing there is less than 10K at the game tonight??

Is that less than the Clyde game?? :unsure:

BBC just say the fans have not turned out in huge numbers instead of estimating the actual number which would be more helpful.

11,190 at the Clyde game

Cheers fella. :thumbsup:

Heard it's like a ghost town, but no official word on attendance, but given they need to share with ICT, I can't see it being fabricated to suit their egos.

So 7604 ticket sales in the coffers.....dont go spending that all at......ahh never mind.

You can retain 20% of tickets sales for costs. Or you can in the Scottish Cup.

If anyone is watching a stream of the Rangers 2.0 online you will agree with me its absolute tragic.

'Rangers are the life blood of Scottish Football'.

STFU you shite spraffing arse.

If anyone is watching a stream of the Rangers 2.0 online you will agree with me its absolute tragic.

Who said that?

A curse left my lips when I heard that, along with some of the other nonsense that was sprouted.

ps, I thought he said that the Rangers fans were the lifeblood :unsure:

Edited by graygo

A curse left my lips when I heard that, along with some of the other nonsense that was sprouted.

ps, I thought he said that the Rangers fans were the lifeblood :unsure:

It was definitely the club and not the fans the comment was aimed at, still seething about it. I know its Rangers TV and its to be expected but what planet does that numpty live on? Its the type of pish their fans come out with on a daily basis which the rest of this country need to tolerate. They are absolute weirdos. Deluded, demented weirdos.

Speaking of the Rangers 2.0 fans. I know some of them will be reading this thread and keeping a close eye on it....

Cannot wait to see your club die. Again. You horrible bunch of bigoted *******s.

So the Rangers TV commentator passed comment suggesting that one half of the OF are the lifeblood of Scottish football and people are upset or surprised?

I'm sure if any Rangers fans are keeping a close eye on this thread as suggested, they will be chuckling that a group of Hearts fans have been watching Rangers TV and getting themselves in such a state that they are swearing at their screens.

Edited by scott_jambo

Why would a Hearts fan even watch Hun Tv when they're playing Inverness?

For me it's because I prefer to watch Scottish football rather what else was on offer, hope that's ok.

For me it's because I prefer to watch Scottish football rather what else was on offer, hope that's ok.

Fine by me. Baffling, but each to their own.

Rangers TV was the only stream available that I could find. It's not as if either I or greygo pay for the channel ffs.

RANGERS (RFC.L)

-LSE Ticker: 90T9Z7/ISIN: GB00B90T9Z75

17.06 down_r.gif 1.94(10.21%) 11:00am

The arse is falling out of the shareprice

Maybe McCoist was right; maybe he does know effall about financial affairs.

15p a share coming soon to a shambolic club near you.

Even if they limp to Oct and a share issue who the hell is buying that basket case of a club just pick it up after admin, although the risk is there are no assets left and they are all moved out of the reach of a new buyer right enough.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

It was him.

He's a horrible wee snidey rat. He used to dish out some breathtaking insults about Ian Black... Wonder if that still happens?

He used to be on Talk 107s Kickabout programme on weekdays. The show was about East Coast football and all he was interested in talking about was Rangers.

Never liked the wee squeaky toad.

A block of 50,000 shares bought for ?9,500 this morning has seen the decline in share price halt (temporarily). Proportion of shares sold to shares bought for the day is 12.53% - 87.47% but that is a one-off based on the last few weeks of trading, hence the dramatic downturn in the price.

I think the remarkable stat is that the share price is down a whopping 62.75% on this time last year. That cannot be sustained.

A block of 50,000 shares bought for ?9,500 this morning has seen the decline in share price halt (temporarily). Proportion of shares sold to shares bought for the day is 12.53% - 87.47% but that is a one-off based on the last few weeks of trading, hence the dramatic downturn in the price.

I think the remarkable stat is that the share price is down a whopping 62.75% on this time last year. That cannot be sustained.

Who is buying these shares? is it current owners of shares trying to halt the decline?

Who is buying these shares? is it current owners of shares trying to halt the decline?

Most likely trying to catch a falling knife

Don't know as unless it is a very large amount then it doesn't need to be reported to AIM. It could well be current spivs topping up to halt a decline or it could be Rangers First buying another block. They aren't huge transactions though as even that largest one of ?9.5k is only 0.078% of the overall business. (Or 0.07806% to be precise!).

In other news ..Ian Black not popular with some gers fans(on bears den)-

Really wish more people picked up in this. Once again has a shocking attitude, arguing with the fans. This time after playing a shocking misplaced pass meant for Aird. Normally it's something under his breath while staring at the fans but he was shouting bore off/**** off/shut up and gesturing to the fans in the Govan Front. Was easy to hear since there weren't many people there. There were one or two fans in particular who noticed it and had something to say, and he just kept shouting back.

****hole. Never a Rangers player, sooner he is gone the better.

Really wish more people picked up in this. Once again has a shocking attitude, arguing with the fans. This time after playing a shocking misplaced pass meant for Aird. Normally it's something under his breath while staring at the fans but he was shouting bore off/**** off/shut up and gesturing to the fans in the Govan Front. Was easy to hear since there weren't many people there. There were one or two fans in particular who noticed it and had something to say, and he just kept shouting back.

Would love it if he scored an own goal for us... imagine the seethe!

Jambof3tornado

Would love it if he scored an own goal for us... imagine the seethe!

Last man tackle in the box to get himself sent off!

An og would surely result in an investigation at all the bookies!

I'd be more concerned about one of our players uttering the phrase "Bore Off" to be honest with you! :toff:

Erm.... If every game's a shocker and his presence is causing discord among fans then, as a Hearts supporter, I hope he stays.

Edited by FWJ

Another 50,000 shares purchased this morning for ?9,500. So the same person/people have purchased those 100,000 shares for ?19k. Still only equates to 0.16% of the company but fairly significant based on the trading of shares over the past week. Looking at these trades, I reckon that's a spiv trying to halt the decline in the share price.

We_are_the_Hearts

Another 50,000 shares purchased this morning for ?9,500. So the same person/people have purchased those 100,000 shares for ?19k. Still only equates to 0.16% of the company but fairly significant based on the trading of shares over the past week. Looking at these trades, I reckon that's a spiv trying to halt the decline in the share price.

It's defo not the same shares being sold then bought back? Make it look like there is activity?

Spiv1 to Spiv2 on Tuesday. Spiv2 to Spiv1 on Wednesday?

It's defo not the same shares being sold then bought back? Make it look like there is activity?

Almost certainly. Just desperate to make it look like there is some semblance of confidence out there but it's not a very good guise!

as long as the spivs are not directors otherwise:-

http://www.out-law.com/page-11114

Disclosures and restrictions on dealings in shares

This guide is based on UK law as at 1st February 2010, unless otherwise stated. It is part of a series on the FSA and Securities Regulation . A director of a fully listed company is obliged to noti...

This guide is based on UK law as at 1st February 2010, unless otherwise stated. It is part of a series on the FSA and Securities Regulation.

Disclosures in relation to shares

A director of a fully listed company is obliged to notify their company of any dealing in its shares within four business days, and the company must pass that information to the market by the end of the following business day. ?Dealing? is widely defined: the buying and selling of shares, the grant and exercise of options and pledging your shares as security for a loan are all disclosable. Similar rules apply to share dealings by directors of AIM companies.

In the case of a listed company, this obligation to disclose share dealings extends beyond directors to other ?PDMRs? ? that is, persons discharging managerial responsibilities, namely senior executives who make management decisions and have regular access to inside information.

Prospectuses, listing particulars, admission documents and certain circulars produced by fully listed and AIM companies will also require details of directors? interests in the company?s shares.

Where the company?s shares are traded on the full list, AIM or PLUS markets, a director whose voting rights in the company?s share capital reach three per cent or more has a separate obligation to give notice to the company of that interest. (This applies to all shareholders, not just directors.) The company must in turn make an announcement of the notifications it receives about such substantial interests in its shares.

Restrictions on dealings in shares

Directors of companies with shares quoted on a stock exchange are obliged not only to disclose details of their dealings, but also to observe restrictions on when they can buy and sell shares in their company. (There are few restrictions on when shares in an unquoted company can be bought or sold, but a director may have entered voluntarily into a ?lock-in? agreement not to sell their shares for a certain period, and many unquoted companies will have restrictions in their articles or in a shareholders? agreement that limit the ability to transfer shares freely.)

There are three separate regimes that potentially restrict a director or a senior manager of a fully listed company (or a director of an AIM company) from dealing in the company?s shares:

• the criminal offence of insider dealing;
  • the Model Code;
  • the civil market abuse rules.

These regimes can overlap: more than one of them might apply to a single set of facts. Moreover, their reach is potentially wide. They relate not just to directors but also to senior managers below board level, and indeed, in some circumstances, to any employee who has unpublished price-sensitive information about their company when they deal in its shares. A humble lab technician in a pharmaceuticals company who sees that the final tests on a new wonder drug are not going well might be just as liable as a director who deals before a profits announcement. So the rules on share dealing need to be widely known and understood throughout the organisation (for an example in another sector, see the case of Matthew and Neel Uberoi, described in OUT-LAW guide's guide to The Model Code on share dealing).

Edited by brownkg

I hated Vlad ,never liked him and he nearly killed our club but there are times when I wish he was still around to point this mess out to the Glasgow media. He was treated as a laughing stock of a foreigner and yet the Sevo lot are treated with kid gloves. Strange that.

Alas everything in the Sevco garden is lovely

http://www.scotsman....-safe-1-3548089

Notice the unknown player quoted says "he tried to assure us the situation was under control" - implies they weren't totally convinced.

Given the levels of literacy among Rangers players and former players, I wouldn't go too far in linking logic to the words used.

Mind you this is fooling no one:

?A lot of us don?t really know what is happening off the field. We just try to concentrate on winning games. He insisted the financial situation is under control.?

Your employer's been making headlines for months about running out of money & potentially being run by crooks but you casually turn a blind eye to it and get on with working for 90 minutes a couple of times a week?

Edited by I P Knightley

Laxey announce they now hold 16.32%.

That's quite a significant move for them and shows that they invested ?1M of the ?3M in the share offer.

Confirmation too that Mike Ashley didn't invest in the share offer as his holding has been diluted from 4.56% to 3.68%

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/news/market-news/market-news-detail.html?announcementId=12090656

Edited by Footballfirst

• Maple Leaf locked this topic