The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Mac_fae_Gillie

As long as Ally stays manager I'm happy, think it will cost 1.5million to sack him so as long a he does not resign the Rangers fans will remain boycotting thus worsening their cash flow..

@Pmacgiollabhain: Oh dear.

A couried letter to RIFC & TRFC today from those nice people at Worthington.

They haven't gone away you know...

What does this mean exactly?

From the Bears Den (looked it up to see if anyone had any ITK info on the share sale - nowt)

Just to round it off it (The Express) had a side article mentioning our postponement of the Cowdenbeath game, with a quote from one of their officials saying 'We had 7 players injured last week at a Club like this and still played, yet Rangers with their depth can't afford to miss a couple of players'.

Hagar the Horrible

by their own calculations of having ?1.2m in the bank june/july, add to this the ?3.1m repay the ?1.5 loans and approx. ?300k to Imran then by their own calculations of their burn rate they have enough left to pay October and November just? ?600k loss every month? without further investment why drag this dog with fleas out?

Hagar the Horrible

From the Bears Den (looked it up to see if anyone had any ITK info on the share sale - nowt)

Just to round it off it (The Express) had a side article mentioning our postponement of the Cowdenbeath game, with a quote from one of their officials saying 'We had 7 players injured last week at a Club like this and still played, yet Rangers with their depth can't afford to miss a couple of players'.

Some of the more deluded think King is buying them up? honestly????? I think this is Laxely or the Easedales, and at a push Letham with the proceeds of getting his loan back?

Hagar the Horrible

Sounds like the legal case is on !!! :2thumbsup:

Exactly it will be a great chance to put to test in court the actual ownership of the Club and more importantly Ibrox, and who knows some relief for the Ibrox faithful if somebody goes to gaol? but game on..ding dong.

This boy is a total slaver. Hints and more hints with not much substance.

Italian Lambretta

This guy is just a rebel turd. His last sentence shows what he's all about.

This boy is a total slaver. Hints and more hints with not much substance.

AllyjamboDerbyshire

From the BBC report on the repayment of the loans:

'Meanwhile, fans' group Sons of Struth say in a poll of their members there was overwhelming backing for the removal of Sandy Easdale as a Rangers director and for shareholder and Sports Direct owner Mike Ashley to cancel his seven-year contract for the naming rights to Ibrox.'

I see now why Mike Ashley looked so worried during Newcastle's game against Stoke last night! All that time we suffered during the administration process and all we needed to do, to get what we wanted, was to have a poll and get overwhelming backing for whatever it was we wanted! Or would that actually have been a waste of time?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

It is with dismay, that we (The Sons of Struth) ...

:lol:

Get over yourselves you idiotic Pricks. You are an impotent collection of deranged pond-life, and your views are about as important as those of a monkey-jockey at the foreclosure meeting of a pig racing circus.

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Wait - what ??

Someone sells just under ?1m of shares, the same day loans are repaid ?

Smells a bit fishy that one.

And just a few hours before the news is made public! I'd written more but decided against it as it might get the site into trouble. But I'm sure Dexter is thinking along the same lines!

Get over yourselves you idiotic Pricks. You are an impotent collection of deranged pond-life, and your views are about as important as those of a monkey-jockey at the foreclosure meeting of a pig racing circus.

ha ha ,"deranged pond life",. :2thumbsup:

by their own calculations of having ?1.2m in the bank june/july, add to this the ?3.1m repay the ?1.5 loans and approx. ?300k to Imran then by their own calculations of their burn rate they have enough left to pay October and November just? ?600k loss every month? without further investment why drag this dog with fleas out?

The ?3.1m share issue was more like ?2.6m after costs was it not? Somehow the current spivs are batting on but their time at the crease is surely coming to an end. They've dodged their way through to now in the hope that they will flop over the line in time for Premiership STs to go on sale. But now the game may be well and truly up. I reckon Worthington are going to be the one's that deal the fatal blow.

Maybe that's what the board want though? Blame some other "big, bad company" so they can slink out the door without getting the slating like Whyte?

The ?3.1m share issue was more like ?2.6m after costs was it not? Somehow the current spivs are batting on but their time at the crease is surely coming to an end. They've dodged their way through to now in the hope that they will flop over the line in time for Premiership STs to go on sale. But now the game may be well and truly up. I reckon Worthington are going to be the one's that deal the fatal blow.

Maybe that's what the board want though? Blame some other "big, bad company" so they can slink out the door without getting the slating like Whyte?

blue%2Bsand%2Btimer.jpg

I have my doubts that the Spivs would ever slink out the door, they have no shame, post-25452-0-21357800-1412093633_thumb.jpg

well they will get some more doe from the bbc(league cup game live v st johnstone)gers will still not talk to them but the good old bbc will give them money none the less

Contender for post of the year!

Wait - what ??

Someone sells just under ?1m of shares, the same day loans are repaid ?

Smells a bit fishy that one.

Do we think that someone has seen trouble coming and decided to bail out now?

Made it too the end of this thread :-)

Very enjoyable wish nothing but misery on the cheating bigoted mob.

Jail sentences and lowland west division in significance. Ibrox resembling Highbury and Celtics long slow decline with fans opting out due to the lack of religious hate filled rivalry.

Only then when the two most poisonous clubs in the world are at there weakest can Scottish football seize its own destiny and start building itself a brighter future.

Despite Whyte just receiving a 15 year ban for his 'operations' in the purchase of Rangers there are still large sums that have not been traced.

Why have the authorities still not been able to find answers ?

Former Rangers owner Craig Whyte has been banned from being a company director for 15 years.

The 43-year-old was handed the maximum ban possible after a judge heard his conduct in dealing with Rangers was "shocking and reprehensible".

Whyte was previously banned from being a director for seven years.

A second ban was sought by UK Business Secretary Vince Cable after Rangers' liquidation in 2012 and the subsequent liquidation of Whyte's firm, Tixway.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-29429752

Made it too the end of this thread :-)

Very enjoyable wish nothing but misery on the cheating bigoted mob.

Jail sentences and lowland west division in significance. Ibrox resembling Highbury and Celtics long slow decline with fans opting out due to the lack of religious hate filled rivalry.

Only then when the two most poisonous clubs in the world are at there weakest can Scottish football seize its own destiny and start building itself a brighter future.

That brings an evil thought to the party...if Rangers did cease to exist, would the Celtic fans then take advantage of our perceived 'little cousin' status and try and start all over again with us?

Probably... but at least we could fill Murrayfield with all our new found religious zoomers. Spend outwith our means... chase champions league mediocrity... and have ever dodgy asset stripping crook in the world wanting to syphon all our dosh away.

The future is bright :-)

Im off to register JambosTaxCase.com.

That brings an evil thought to the party...if Rangers did cease to exist, would the Celtic fans then take advantage of our perceived 'little cousin' status and try and start all over again with us?

That's when every true Hearts fan knocks that one on the head right away.

I can think of only one thing worst then being labeled as that vile institutions "Little Cousin" and that would be a fan of the vermin.

That's when every true Hearts fan knocks that one on the head right away.

I can think of only one thing worst then being labeled as that vile institutions "Little Cousin" and that would be a fan of the vermin.

Unfortunately there is a tiny minority within our support who would welcome such a challenge and until they are completely eradicated from our support the Smeltic or a certain section of their support will latch on to that minority with our support, just saying like.

Edited by maroonlegions

Maybe felt left out in the late nineties when Gazza and Futon were doing it... Left it a wee bit late now though.

I was so shocked at your spelling mistake that i needed a lie down. But it wasn't that comfy so i got up.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I was so shocked at your spelling mistake that i needed a lie down. But it wasn't that comfy so i got up.

No need to be a pouf about it. :(

The loans have now been repaid to Letham and Easdale.

Bailing out before they go tits up? Wonder if that's why the shares were sold today to pay them off.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/29432736

I don't think it was the club who sold the shares, it was an ordinary share transaction.

Edit: It was also revealed on Tuesday that a deal was struck to buy 4,265,000 Rangers shares at 20p each, although it is unknown who bought them and who sold them. The trade represents more than 5% of the club's shares.

Has to be one of the following -

Laxey Partners Ltd;

Artemis Investment Management LLP;

River and Mercantile Asset Management LLP;

Hargreave Hale Limited;

Blue Pitch Holding:

Hargreave Hall the favourites according to the orcs.

Edited by graygo

Rangers trying to flush out who has dumped their shares today?

http://www.lse.co.uk...l_Voting_Rights

I think that announcement was more of a tidying up exercise at the end of the month as it confirms the position following the share offer.

My best guess is that the vendor was either Hargeave Hale or Artemis. Both supported the motion to appoint Paul Murray and Malcolm Murray at the last AGM, so I think that they see that the spivs are now in full control of the future of the club and a decision has been made to cut their losses and bail out while they still can.

I think that announcement was more of a tidying up exercise at the end of the month as it confirms the position following the share offer.

My best guess is that the vendor was either Hargeave Hale or Artemis. Both supported the motion to appoint Paul Murray and Malcolm Murray at the last AGM, so I think that they see that the spivs are now in full control of the future of the club and a decision has been made to cut their losses and bail out while they still can.

Did they both get their shares at 1p or were they in the buy one for 99p and get one for 1p?

Cutting their losses would point to the latter.

Edit: Or was it the initial offer price which I think was 70p?

Edited by graygo

Did they both get their shares at 1p or were they in the buy one for 99p and get one for 1p?

Cutting their losses would point to the latter.

Edit: Or was it the initial offer price which I think was 70p?

Both got their shares in the IPO at 70p

Ouch!!

That's one hell of a haircut to take.

It wasn't that bad a haircut. The way that RIFC was set up as a newco meant that it qualified for 30% tax relief on investments through Venture Capital or Enterprise allowances. That means that the actual cost to an investor would have been 49p. Still a loss but not quite as bad as 70p.

It wasn't that bad a haircut. The way that RIFC was set up as a newco meant that it qualified for 30% tax relief on investments through Venture Capital or Enterprise allowances. That means that the actual cost to an investor would have been 49p. Still a loss but not quite as bad as 70p.

Not as bad but still over ?1.25 million plus any associated costs.

Despite Whyte just receiving a 15 year ban for his 'operations' in the purchase of Rangers there are still large sums that have not been traced.

Why have the authorities still not been able to find answers ?

Former Rangers owner Craig Whyte has been banned from being a company director for 15 years.

The 43-year-old was handed the maximum ban possible after a judge heard his conduct in dealing with Rangers was "shocking and reprehensible".

Whyte was previously banned from being a director for seven years.

A second ban was sought by UK Business Secretary Vince Cable after Rangers' liquidation in 2012 and the subsequent liquidation of Whyte's firm, Tixway.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-29429752

My question now is the same as it was in 2011: how come Whyte was considered by the SFA a fit and proper person to own a football club when it was clear without much research that he was a scrupulous rogue trader.

Could there have been some undue influence by SDM with certain senior officials in the SFA and the succulent weegia?

All the chickens are coming home to roost.

My question now is the same as it was in 2011: how come Whyte was considered by the SFA a fit and proper person to own a football club when it was clear without much research that he was a scrupulous rogue trader.

Could there have been some undue influence by SDM with certain senior officials in the SFA and the succulent weegia?

All the chickens are coming home to roost.

The SFA don't follow their own rules to decide if a person if fit and proper, the clubs themselves just need to say that they are.

Ridiculous I know.

Decent piece here if you ignore all the hyperbole.

http://scotslawthoug...-1-craig-whyte/

Edit to say that they did denounce him as not a fit and proper person when their hand was forced eventually.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17302801

Edited by graygo

As i said earlier, i was inclined to think it's Hargreave Hale who are bailing out, but shares in TRICOR (Rafat Rizvi firm) suspended. Abelas (Blue Pitch & Margarita) invested here. Might explain the 4million RIFC shares sale

just a hunch .. We'll know soon enough..

On another matter, the SoS Statement Klaxon has again sounded ...

THE Sons of Struth have threatened a mass boycott unless Sandy Easdale is removed from the spivs board.

The disgruntled fans? group have now followed the Union of Fans in demanding Easdale quit Ibrox.

Easdale, a major shareholder along with his brother James, caused fury with several outspoken comments. But the final straw was his meeting with convicted fraudster Rafat Rizvi over future involvement at the club.

The Sons of Struth are ready to boycott games and have also threatened to snub McGill?s Buses, which are owned by the Easdales, and the Sports Direct retail chain. Sports Direct owner Mike Ashley controversially bought the rights to rename Ibrox for just ?1 from former chief executive Charles Green.

Craig Houston, of the Sons of Struth, said: ?Due to recent events, such as Sandy Easdale?s meeting with convicted fraudster Rafat Rizvi, his broken promises of having investors lined up and the selling of our stadiums naming rights to Mike Ashley for ?1, Sons of Struth have received an increased level of calls for tougher action against the board, Sports Direct and Easdale-owned McGill?s Buses.?

Houston added that a poll of the fans? group members resulted in ?99.35 per cent calling for the removal? of Easdale, while there was also an overwhelming majority that want Ashley to cancel his seven-year contract for the Ibrox naming rights.

Additionally, huge numbers have called for a boycott of McGill?s buses and Sports Direct, while ?89.64 per cent of those polled want to see some sort of boycott at matches with an aim of removing Sandy Easdale?.

As my granny used to say "I want gets nothing".

I'm sure Ashley & Easdale are terrified about the prospect of their sports shops and buses being boycotted. :rolleyes:

The only way they will force any change is by boycotting matches and thus denying the club walk up income on a match day, and even then it's about having to play the long game.

Footballfirst

keith jackson ?@tedermeatballs 3m3 minutes ago

Rangers NOMAD Daniel Stewart - friends of ol' Big Hands - has its shares suspended.

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/news/market-news/market-news-detail/12101088.html

That's an odd one apparently waiting for the publication of accounts.. There seems to be an aligning of the planets down Govan way.

Losing to Hibs, McCoist inept, Shares sold, Whyte disqualified, UoF and SOS after Easdale, now the Nomad's shares are suspended. What next?

Edited by Footballfirst

• Maple Leaf locked this topic