The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

jamboinglasgow

Classy guy that McCoist chappy.

Was thinking that. Has McCoist ever taken the blame personally? Seems after every bad result he blames whats going on behind the scenes (against us it was all Green's fault.)

http://forum.rangers...c=274203&st=520

Seething and bigoted to a man. post-25452-0-05671300-1412026155_thumb.jpg

But some of them aren't as daft as they appear.....

"Quite frankly we're messed as a competitive club in Scotland. We have no investment, no coaches to bring youth, no manager to get the best out of what we have and most importantly, no united support willing us on.

I said it before, we're Leeds Utd, we just don't know it yet. "

:lol:

Edited by Manny Calavera

With a current market value of around ?25?million, Worthington is worth around ?10?million more than Rangers, who are struggling to raise the money to pay their bills.

The Worthington Group did not return calls on Monday, but appear as if they are not walking away.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

With a current market value of around ?25?million, Worthington is worth around ?10?million more than Rangers, who are struggling to raise the money to pay their bills.

The Worthington Group did not return calls on Monday, but appear as if they are not walking away.

:D :D :D:D:D:D

From the Torygraph article =

As a result, the Worthington Group reported Green to the Serious Fraud Office. But its legal action appeared to have been abandoned when the Financial Conduct Authority suspended trading in its shares ? then worth just 4p ? at the Worthington Group?s request on Aug 1, 2013.

However, since that ban was lifted four weeks ago, its share price has soared to ?198.50 and yesterday it announced the acquisition of assorted digital media investments.

From 4p to nearly ?200 - surely a typo or is it another South Sea Bubble from Craigyboy ? Looking forward to TSFM tracking this one.

Edited by 269miles

Has Alistair bleached his hair, or is that bad lighting in the photo?

Looks like he's trying to get a game for the 1994 romanian world cup team.

The Mighty Thor
3458133b9d04598955cdd7715a8a5fc2.jpg

Mohsni gets the blame for sevco's defeat.

Old Teflon Sally does what he does best, blames someone else.

Still they can't afford to empty him so we can look forward to more of this.

:jjyay:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Looks like he's trying to get a game for the 1994 romanian world cup team.

Maybe felt left out in the late nineties when Gazza and Futon were doing it... Left it a wee bit late now though.

I wonder who forced Ally to make Mohsni play and who it was that tied Ally's hands, refusing to allow him to substitute on Zaliuskas?

Whoever those people were - they need a good talking to.

I wonder who forced Ally to make Mohsni play and who it was that tied Ally's hands, refusing to allow him to substitute on Zaliuskas?

Exactly, after the first goal you could see exactly what Stubb's game plan was, McCoist either is so bad a manager (as well as the rest of his back up management) that he/they could not see it. He does not have a clue, Zal should have played in that game, the only person to blame for that Rangers performance last night was McCoist (obviously the board has not helped). That Rangers team had no pace, no plan, poor fitness levels, but worst of all no fight. The fact they had no fight and that McCoist does not seem able to lift them all bodes well for the rest of the season. Rangers need to get rid of him, I know they cannot afford to, but if he is such a Rangers man he will walk, hopefully that doesn't happen. We just need to keep doing what we are doing and let everyone else do the talking, let Hibs big themselves up, we all know what happens to them. I have not been so positive about a Hearts set up in years, said before, I am so glad I have my club back. HHGH

Hagar the Horrible

I wonder if SDM or Green/Whyte or whoever has a fax machine, because Mohsni is never a football player, but Fatso has to take the blame for playing him, there must be somebody in the crowd better than him.

on another note the Sevco 5088 v Sevco Scotland debate had to come back to bite them, Worthingtons folding would have been the end of the claim, but also I cant believe Ticketus still don't have some trump card to play still?

Exactly, after the first goal you could see exactly what Stubb's game plan was, McCoist either is so bad a manager (as well as the rest of his back up management) that he/they could not see it. He does not have a clue, Zal should have played in that game, the only person to blame for that Rangers performance last night was McCoist (obviously the board has not helped). That Rangers team had no pace, no plan, poor fitness levels, but worst of all no fight. The fact they had no fight and that McCoist does not seem able to lift them all bodes well for the rest of the season. Rangers need to get rid of him, I know they cannot afford to, but if he is such a Rangers man he will walk, hopefully that doesn't happen. We just need to keep doing what we are doing and let everyone else do the talking, let Hibs big themselves up, we all know what happens to them. I have not been so positive about a Hearts set up in years, said before, I am so glad I have my club back. HHGH

Good post.

Any half decent manager would have started with Zal. Not necessarily because he's a better player than Mohsni but, if nothing else, he's been a Jambo and enjoys sticking it up the Hibs.

Good post.

Any half decent manager would have started with Zal. Not necessarily because he's a better player than Mohsni but, if nothing else, he's been a Jambo and enjoys sticking it up the Hibs.

I agree... And even Templeton too knows how to beat the hibs...

...a bit disco

I agree... And even Templeton too knows how to beat the hibs...

On last nights showing it appears he's forgot how.

...a bit disco

Forgotten how to have a wash looking at the nick of him now.

Don't be too harsh on the lad.

He's just trying to fit in.

:D

Someone has just dumped 4,265,000 shares, yeh 4.2m shares in the huns.

Indeed -

RhebelRhebel ?@RhebelRhebel · 1m1 minute ago

Someone sold 4.2m Sevco shares this morning. Could it be Super Salary checking out?

Edited by jambovambo

Hagar the Horrible

Someone has just dumped 4,265,000 shares, yeh 4.2m shares in the huns.

equally some eejit bought them, this will need to announced if it is a director surely

is that ?853,000.00 ?

Not far off. Which coincidently, was approximately fat Sally's salary, when Rangers were in the 3rd Division.

Edited by Claudia

equally some eejit bought them, this will need to announced if it is a director surely

A share sale doesn't require a buyer. The risk that they remain unsold is with the market (AIM) is it not?

Hagar the Horrible

A share sale doesn't require a buyer. The risk that they remain unsold is with the market (AIM) is it not?

No perhaps the broker, but this looks like somebody made an offer and somebody agreed to sell.

we should all go through a broker and start offering to buy small amounts at around 15p see who sells? worth about ?20 each

With such a large sale it will have to be reported to AIM, so we will find out soon enough who has baled out.

I just wonder if the Worthington Group Statement has anything to do with this, perhaps someones getting out before the true owners are revealed.

Or maybe it's sally dumping his shares before he does a walter and walks away.

We'll find out soon enough.

jack D and coke

The guy is utter pony!!

I can't remember which thread I read it on but apparently other Rangers players were openly mocking him on the pitch to a Dumbarton or Alloa player the other week saying they thought he was gash and saying stuff like "Look at that! Look how shite he is"

Hilarious if true :lol:

The guy is utter pony!!

I can't remember which thread I read it on but apparently other Rangers players were openly mocking him on the pitch to a Dumbarton or Alloa player the other week saying they thought he was gash and saying stuff like "Look at that! Look how shite he is"

Hilarious if true :lol:

Were they on about McCoist or Mohsni? :stuart:

The 4.265M shares represents 5.23% of the shares. There aren't that many investors Spivs who hold that many shares.

What we don't know is everyone who took up the share offer thus the exact holdings are not known. It is likely that the vendor will come from this list:

Laxey

Sandy Easdale

Blue Pitch

River & Mercantile Asset Mgt

Artemis Investment Mgt

Hargreave Hale Ltd

Edited by Footballfirst

With such a large sale it will have to be reported to AIM, so we will find out soon enough who has baled out.

I just wonder if the Worthington Group Statement has anything to do with this, perhaps someones getting out before the true owners are revealed.

Or maybe it's sally dumping his shares before he does a walter and walks away.

We'll find out soon enough.

Have they been bought?? and when do we find out who sold them ?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Somebody getting a squeaky bum about them not being able to take their rightful place next season challenging Celtic for the title and CL spot. I would love it if us winning this division contributed to more misery for them.

keegan-love-it-o.gif

The 4.265M shares represents 5.23% of the shares. There aren't that many investors Spivs who hold that many shares.

What we don't know is everyone who took up the share offer thus the exact holdings are not known. It is likely that the vendor will come from this list:

Laxey

Sandy Easdale

Blue Pitch

River & Mercantile Asset Mgt

Artemis Investment Mgt

Hargreave Hale Ltd

FF do you not think that it would be strange if someone from the above list to having just bought extra shares in the resent share option to only get rid of them a matter of a few weeks later, unless something is going on behind the scenes and what we have is a repositioning of power between the spivs, jockeying for position when the dominoes fall so to speak.

FF do you not think that it would be strange if someone from the above list to having just bought extra shares in the resent share option to only get rid of them a matter of a few weeks later, unless something is going on behind the scenes and what we have is a repositioning of power between the spivs, jockeying for position when the dominoes fall so to speak.

My gut feel is that someone is bailing out before the merde hits the fan (and the fan starts spinning faster)

Somebody getting a squeaky bum about them not being able to take their rightful place next season challenging Celtic for the title and CL spot. I would love it if us winning this division contributed to more misery for them.

keegan-love-it-o.gif

Wonder if Hibs beating them in playoff would be even more funny

Loans now paid back

RNS Number : 0396T

Rangers Int. Football Club PLC

30 September 2014

Rangers International Football Club plc

(?Rangers? or the ?Company?)

Repayment of Shareholder Loans

Further to the announcement on 25 March 2014, the Company has repaid the secured short term credit facilities provided by Mr George Letham for the principal amount of ?1 million plus interest (the ?Letham Facility?) and by Mr Alexander Easdale for the principal amount (interest free) of ?500,000 (the ?Easdale Facility?). Accordingly the security over Edmiston House and Albion car park properties has been released. Mr Letham retains the right to receive a premium payable on the Letham Facility of GBP 45,000 payable in cash on 23 February 2015 or at the option of Mr Letham, and subject to the Company having all necessary authority, in new ordinary shares of 1 p each in the Company at any time before 23 February 2015.

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/news/market-news/market-news-detail/12100502.html

Loans now paid back

RNS Number : 0396T

Rangers Int. Football Club PLC

30 September 2014

Rangers International Football Club plc

(?Rangers? or the ?Company?)

Repayment of Shareholder Loans

Further to the announcement on 25 March 2014, the Company has repaid the secured short term credit facilities provided by Mr George Letham for the principal amount of ?1 million plus interest (the ?Letham Facility?) and by Mr Alexander Easdale for the principal amount (interest free) of ?500,000 (the ?Easdale Facility?). Accordingly the security over Edmiston House and Albion car park properties has been released. Mr Letham retains the right to receive a premium payable on the Letham Facility of GBP 45,000 payable in cash on 23 February 2015 or at the option of Mr Letham, and subject to the Company having all necessary authority, in new ordinary shares of 1 p each in the Company at any time before 23 February 2015.

http://www.londonsto...l/12100502.html

Wonder if the nice Mr Letham will offer another loan in November to support working capital in lieu of forthcoming share issue income due December / January?

Wonder if the nice Mr Letham will offer another loan in November to support working capital in lieu of forthcoming share issue income due December / January?

Remember the nice Mr Letham coming over as the white knight saving the club vast interest payments.

Now we see he can obtain ?45,000 of shares at 1p each........now forgive the maths but at 20p each he may receive a pretty good pay off for the loan

Remember the nice Mr Letham coming over as the white knight saving the club vast interest payments.

Now we see he can obtain ?45,000 of shares at 1p each........now forgive the maths but at 20p each he may receive a pretty good pay off for the loan

It's not shares at 1p each. It is shares of 1p each. The 1p is the nominal value of all the shares, which are currently trading at just over 20p.

It's not shares at 1p each. It is shares of 1p each. The 1p is the nominal value of all the shares, which are currently trading at just over 20p.

It does not give the figure at which he can buy said shares so we will have to wait and see.

Did the original investors get additional shares at 1p for every one they bought at full price?

Did the original investors get additional shares at 1p for every one they bought at full price?

Green, Ahmad, Hughes and McCoist got all their shares at 1p.

Other early investors including Ashley, Blue Pitch and Margarita got half their shares at 99p and the other half at 1p, so averaged 50p a share.

Laxey paid ?1 a share for their initial holding of 1M shares but were unhappy when the IPO price was set at 70p, therefore they insisted that Green hand over another 714k shares in lieu of the difference.

I'll admit to being lost trying to all follow this but it does make the popcorn all the more enjoyable. I wonder if last night's result and a horrendous display of football by a team of lame donkeys triggered that share sale.

The Mighty Thor

So the loans are repaid which means the cash at hand is down again and after last night's debacle I'd imagine walk ups will be down for the next home game thereby reducing income further.

Hell of a job Sally is doing :)

Hagar the Horrible

I wonder if now we will see the accounts signed off and an AGM called? Will they have enough dosh left to last until then?

Hagar the Horrible

Strange that there is nobody with that exact amount unless somebody took up the extra shares, so the closest is BPH who had 4,000,000 but it is interesting the price of being 20p the same price as the new floatation, so somebody wanted to pay not 1p more than they had too?

• Maple Leaf locked this topic