The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Couple of guys say they are voting yes most of the others say that they should be banned from both the RM forum and Ibrox. Also their seems to be no moderators on their forum.

Is RM the official forum backed by the club?

Couple of guys say they are voting yes most of the others say that they should be banned from both the RM forum and Ibrox. Also their seems to be no moderators on their forum.

There are but they seem to have no interest in clamping down on stupidity.

There are but they seem to have no interest in clamping down on stupidity.

I imagine that would be a task like draining a loch using a teaspoon.

Lavrentiy Beria

Was having a chuckle over on RM, and came across this gem. Anyone who thinks that people who think like this deserve any place in a civilized society needs their head seen to. Even the moderate Gers who said it was OTT are now under fire:

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=273813

What a bunch of losers !

Anyone using the "we need a strong Sevco in the top division to get a better TV deal" is deluded. Any TV deal is weighted towards the OF as the TV companies will ALWAYS want to broadcast their away games, therefore every 2 weeks the OF are coining in cash from the TV deal while every other club gets a pittance.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Was having a chuckle over on RM, and came across this gem. Anyone who thinks that people who think like this deserve any place in a civilized society needs their head seen to. Even the moderate Gers who said it was OTT are now under fire:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=273813

:cornette:

That is mind-blowing. Are these actually real people?!

competition is needed for any sport to thrive - we are generally willing Rangers ill in and around these 1200 pages since 14 February 2012 as we want for a better Scottish football - sorry if some don't see that (of course there are these poor Rangers fans, the poor souls!)

maybe some of us still despise their sectarianism but that is being gradually diluted

now maybe its wishful thinking but I'd put the ending of the Old Firm as at on or around the same chances I'd have given other events including an SNP government or the fall of the Berlin Wall so there is hope for the rest of us

Edited by Mikey1874

jamboinglasgow

Wonder what Keith Jackson means with this tweet.

"Oh dear RFC board. I suspect things are about to get a little bit, erm, awkward. #YouDidntThinkItThru"

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Wonder what Keith Jackson means with this tweet.

"Oh dear RFC board. I suspect things are about to get a little bit, erm, awkward. #YouDidntThinkItThru"

Maybe just his usual exciting sounding hint which ultimately leads to an anticlimactic story.

Whats not been said i.e via Aims is that the Easedales have converted their loan into shares, and that George Letham has been paid back his loan. Also a poor attendance at the ICT game remembering ICT get half? and the Hibs game will put them straight back to square one? they need to get to the AGM to put something through a vote that will get them to the end of the season and beyond? but the money will run out before they can set it up, which requires yet another Wonga loan? Even selling out all home games from now, they are about ?5m to ?7m short just for this season

Can they not call an EGM to agree to sell the stadium? :wub::wub::wub:

Edited by wibble

:cornette:

That is mind-blowing. Are these actually real people?!

Yes and they deserve our sympathy and support don't you know. They have been punished enough and everybody is against them, particularly the football authorities and every media outlet.

The sooner these shining lights of intellect, understanding, tolerance, respect and equality get back into the top flight of Scottish football the better it will be for us all.

Yes and they deserve our sympathy and support don't you know. They have been punished enough and everybody is against them, particularly the football authorities and every media outlet.

The sooner these shining lights of intellect, understanding, tolerance, respect and equality get back into the top flight of Scottish football the better it will be for us all.

That is a classic, take a bow Sir.

RANGERS have declined to comment on fresh reports of potential Malaysian investment in the club, along with a new twist in their alleged links with Interpol target Rafat Rizvi.

Faizoull Bin Ahmad, the businessman who led a three-man Malaysian delegation to Glasgow last week for meetings with Rangers director and major shareholder Sandy Easdale, has spoken for the first time about his visit.

The 54-year-old confirmed Rangers? insistence that his discussions were purely concerned with a potential youth development partnership with his Malaysian Super League club Felda United.

But Bin Ahmad has also stated that one of his unnamed colleagues in the delegation is interested in purchasing Rangers. He also countered Rangers? account of Rizvi?s involvement in last week?s meetings.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl-lower-divisions/bin-ahmad-colleague-intends-to-buy-rangers-1-3542739

Don't most football betting corruption scandals start in Malaysia?

Just saying.

No need to buy the club, the GFA and weegia already ensure a safe OF bet

Lol

A large chunk of votes that will decide whether Scotland become independent or not will be made on the basis of which football club you support....

Oh Scotland....

If astute businessmen and/or spivs want to buy sevco they wouldn't be that astute or spivlike if they didn't get the best deal possible and allow a technically insolvent club go into admin first.

Well, well, well! This lot couldn't lie straight in a coffin.

I wonder when the Orcs are actually going to waken up to what's going on and actually do something about it instead of blaming everybody else for the state that they are in.

Hagar the Horrible

any way the share price is sitting at 21p, within a week it will be trading for less than the spivs got the extra shares on the cheap for? they thing they can raise ?30m in a share offer again? to get near that amount of money they will have to sell 300000000 shares at 10p each, what do they have now since the issue 100m, so those who have shares will have them diluted by 2 thirds. great business plan! part of me actually cares, they need to reboot, get real and get behind their club just like we did. I think more people outside care about their club than they actually do!!!!!!!

I am happy to be a championship side that's what we are, but we have aspirations to return to the top, and we want to do first by winning the league, once we get to the top and there are no guarantees, I hope we can be competitive with the top flight, but to do that it requires hard work by all? club staff players and fans. They want it the easy way just buy it with somebody else's money because they deserve better. NO you are getting what you deserve, if you want better EARN it NOT DEMAND it!!!!!!!!!!!

any way the share price is sitting at 21p, within a week it will be trading for less than the spivs got the extra shares on the cheap for? they thing they can raise ?30m in a share offer again? to get near that amount of money they will have to sell 300000000 shares at 10p each, what do they have now since the issue 100m, so those who have shares will have them diluted by 2 thirds. great business plan! part of me actually cares, they need to reboot, get real and get behind their club just like we did. I think more people outside care about their club than they actually do!!!!!!!

I am happy to be a championship side that's what we are, but we have aspirations to return to the top, and we want to do first by winning the league, once we get to the top and there are no guarantees, I hope we can be competitive with the top flight, but to do that it requires hard work by all? club staff players and fans. They want it the easy way just buy it with somebody else's money because they deserve better. NO you are getting what you deserve, if you want better EARN it NOT DEMAND it!!!!!!!!!!!

A quick look on "The Bears Den" tells you all you want to know about them. 90% reckon that the world owes them and that it's people with money that should be saving them. With that attitude they deserve everything that's coming to them.

Seymour M Hersh

I wonder if these Malaysian chaps are Muslim. If they are I wonder if they're proddy muslims or kafflik muslims? The orcs need klarifikashun.

Share price is now trading between 18p-20p, a record low. Shame for those care bears who topped up their holdings at 20p last week.

The share price will only head in one direction and that is firmly downwards. They required a begging bowl share issue just to keep the lights on a while longer with the prospect of a massive new share issue to further weaken and dilute the value of current shareholding.

Edited by Charlie-Brown

Lol

A large chunk of votes that will decide whether Scotland become independent or not will be made on the basis of which football club you support....

Oh Scotland....

If astute businessmen and/or spivs want to buy sevco they wouldn't be that astute or spivlike if they didn't get the best deal possible and allow a technically insolvent club go into admin first.

Any potential new investors or would be new owners of Rangers could also just wait until things get so bad (just short of formal insolvency event) that the existing shareholders conceded control of the company and/or assets for a relative song ie Craig Whyte got the keys to the Big House for a shiny new pound coin if he agreed to accept Rangers various liabilities and debts.

Edited by Charlie-Brown

Hagar the Horrible

5 furra pound !! Get your Sevco shares here !! 5 furra pound !!!..

its now down to 19p from 21p you don't even get 5 furra pouwn, 4 days after the floatation 25% of its value has been wiped it was at 25p, and the new shares are not able to be traded yet that comes on Friday, they will be half of what the spivs paid for them!!!! Still no announcement made that Letham has his loan repaid? do they still need the money? September is now covered but I wonder if October and November are covered? the ICT and Hibs games might not bring in enough? and the ICT game gets split 50/50

Hagar the Horrible

Any potential new investors or would be new owners of Rangers could also just wait until things get so bad (just short of formal insolvency event) that the existing shareholders conceded control of the company and/or assets for a relative song ie Craig Whyte got the keys to the Big House for a shiny new pound coin if he agreed to accept Rangers various liabilities and debts.

All of that was OK infact in somecases incouraged, having debt is an asset to some. At that time they had banking facilities, and were able to manage the debt and had a turn around of about ?70m, now they have no banking and a limited current account with the Metro bank, no over draft and are unable to go beyond what thay have in the bank. once the money runs out and they are unable to pay a bill, and that creditor demands it back, then they are done? as soon as they don't pay HMRC they will do what they did with us and immediately go for the throat, the difference is we always paid it right up to the last minute, they wont be able to, so they could go bust owing very little, this time its cash flow that will get them not the debt.

what would happen if the shares fell to say 12p would it matter a jot to the playing side? Would it not only mean the club would be easier or cheaper to buy?

Struggling Rangers need ... a Big Daddy

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/struggling-rangers-need-the-support-of-a-big-daddy.25339535

"Datuk Faizoull Bin Ahmad, the Malaysian businessman who visited Rangers last week, has said he does not know Rafat Rizvi, a businessman wanted by Interpol, and does not know why Rizvi was at the meeting.

This is an almost direct contradiction of the Rangers statement last week that: "Mr Rafat Rizvi arrived with the Malaysian delegation without our prior knowledge. He is an advisor to Mr Bin Ahmad. Subsequent media reports suggesting Mr Bin Ahmad is in discussions with Rangers regarding anything other than youth development are untrue."

Getting close to squeaky bum time now. :lol:

Share performance indicators of RIFC:

1 week: down 12.00%

1 month: down 9.18%

3 months: down 15.79%

6 months: down 25.30%

1 year: down 54.59%

:lol:

what would happen if the shares fell to say 12p would it matter a jot to the playing side? Would it not only mean the club would be easier or cheaper to buy?

Possibly cheaper but not necessarily easier. The current spivs are desperate to hold onto control. I mean, if you bought 10% of a company and it cost you ?1.5m, would you be willing to sell that 12 months later for under ?700k or would you just ride it out? Current spivs are trying to ride it out and if they can find a fraudster to invest meantime then they can sell when they return to the top division. Well, that's their plan anyway.... :uhoh2:

Edited by Strachsuit

Possibly cheaper but not necessarily easier. The current spivs are desperate to hold onto control. I mean, if you bought 10% of a company and it cost you ?1.5m, would you be willing to sell that 12 months later for under ?700k or would you just ride it out? Current spivs are trying to ride it out and if they can find a fraudster to invest meantime then they can sell when they return to the top division. Well, that's their plan anyway.... :uhoh2:

Ah I see your point there actually. I suppose with Ibrox and MP they have a way of getting there money back anyway.

Ah I see your point there actually. I suppose with Ibrox and MP they have a way of getting there money back anyway.

Indeed. Which is why I think any new fraudster ahem, I mean investor, were to take a slice of the pie then it would be for a security over the Big Hoose if that's possible. The spivs won't want to give any of their own shares away so the only thing an investor could get out of putting cash in would be to secure it over ?1brox. I would say MP too but I think FF has already alluded to a loan that has been secured against MP (or at least some of it).

Rangers Int Share Chat (RFC)

RFC Share Price

RFC Share News

RFC Share Charts

RFC Share Chat

RFC Share Trades

RFC

RFC Live Share Price

Buy RFC Shares

Share Price: 19.00 Bid: 18.00 Ask: 20.00 Change: -3.00 (-13.64%)

Spread: 2.00 Spread as %: 11.11% Open: 21.50 High: 22.00 Low: 18.50 Yesterday?s Close: 22.00

Latest price, down 3p on the day, a drop of nearly 14%.

alwaysthereinspirit

A quick look on "The Bears Den" tells you all you want to know about them. 90% reckon that the world owes them and that it's people with money that should be saving them. With that attitude they deserve everything that's coming to them.

This. They cheated all of us (football fans) for years.

**** 'um.

If someone found the share price attractive enough to make a bid for control, the share price would rise - increased demand. However, there's a difference between an attractively low price and "cheap".

You're right that the share price shouldn't matter a jot to the playing side but what we're seeing here is an indication from the stock market that it doesn't have much faith in the future financial prospects of the company. That lack of confidence is likely to remain while nothing changes at the company and it indicates (to me) that RIFC will not be able to raise cash from any rational investor for quite some time.

If they can't raise cash in the short- to medium-term and, at the same time, continue to spend whatever's left in the account like a sailor on shore leave, it w affect the playing side because they won't get their wages or bonuses paid.

If someone found the share price attractive enough to make a bid for control, the share price would rise - increased demand. However, there's a difference between an attractively low price and "cheap".

You're right that the share price shouldn't matter a jot to the playing side but what we're seeing here is an indication from the stock market that it doesn't have much faith in the future financial prospects of the company. That lack of confidence is likely to remain while nothing changes at the company and it indicates (to me) that RIFC will not be able to raise cash from any rational investor for quite some time.

If they can't raise cash in the short- to medium-term and, at the same time, continue to spend whatever's left in the account like a sailor on shore leave, it w affect the playing side because they won't get their wages or bonuses paid.

I get the difference now cheers. Its sounds like the AGM could be interesting obviously looking to raise cash and if they cant get it by selling more shares then clearly they have to move to selling assets ie the big hoose or MP. I still dont see there being an admin event but there will be a lot of boycotts protest etc which will hopefully unsettle the players.

Mass protest outside ?1broke tonight

f30d97a92121a7acf5eac22223313aed.jpg

The Spivs must laugh at the apathy of the fans.. :lol:

Didn't know Christopher Biggins supported Rangers.

Edited by DETTY29

Didn't know Christopher Biggins supported Rangers.

remember him from Rentaghost....appropriate seeing that ibroke is like a ghost town tonight

• Maple Leaf locked this topic