The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Hope that's right.

Thanks graygo,

Just thought it was weird that the kray twins buying shares in the club when its messed. They must be buying them to get a bigger share of the sale and lease back of ibrox and Murray park imo

Geoff Kilpatrick

Obviously No room for disagreement in this rather small fascist club .A wee bit of alternative opinion and you become alcoholic or mentally deranged.Your daft as per the view from Leven Street or maybe the High Riggs .

Fascist?

:lol:

Worst trolling ever!

Obviously No room for disagreement in this rather small fascist club .A wee bit of alternative opinion and you become alcoholic or mentally deranged.Your daft as per the view from Leven Street or maybe the High Riggs .

Oh dear he has gone all Pete Tong

Who authorised George Galloway access to JKB?

Que?

Apologies, for some reason my post appeared as part of the Tolcross lads post I quoted.

I said "this from the man who called me a bigot" in response to him saying this thread is an embarassment to decent football fans.

He's not listening though. Seems to want to dish it out but gets all upset when we explain why we post.

Markywords,George Galloway would be in good company on this thread.Plenty of Hot Air but calling Hearts fans bigots.That's unfair

J.T.F.Robertson

There's a third option.he might just be a buffoon!.

Or a possible fourth ......... he's struggling to relate to some of the sanctimony on here.

It is all a bit hibbieish.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Markywords,George Galloway would be in good company on this thread.Plenty of Hot Air but calling Hearts fans bigots.That's unfair

Calling Hearts fans fascists is fair though, apparently.

A bit hibbieish? it's in response to him and guys like you being a bit, the rangerish!.you can also stuff your "sanctimony" up yer shirt.

Edited by Usf266r

Worthwhile exchanges here. We now know that anything Tolcross Lad says can be completely discounted. Bizarre ramblings, but he'll comfort himself with a claim that this is just because he is going 'against the mob'. Strange old man.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Mothy.You don't get it do you.You live in this sad wee world of mutual backslapping that you just don't get it.I have no problem with opinions but I just cannot stand the intent to destroy and humiliate another football club that be Hibs.Motherwell or Forfar Athletic.I support Hearts but also the lower leagues where my sons play.It is arrogant to treat one third of Scotlands football fans with so much disrespect.But there again its easy peasy when few know who the f... you are.

Astonishing. It's perhaps best to know a bit more about someone before jumping to massive conclusions.

Of my family: one uncle, three cousins, my step dad's grandson, and an aunty are all Rangers supporters.

Of my friends: six support Rangers, just of the top of my head right now, not including loose acquaintances.

Current colleagues: Two. One of them is a former actor and recognisable face from his time as DCI Mike Jardine in Taggart.

Countless former colleagues from labs, call centres and building sites, many I still keep in touch with, some in person others through social media.

Every single one of those people mentioned, I regularly rip the piss out of Rangers to. I make no distinction between bampot labourer, or close family member. Anything I post on here about Rangers I would/have said to their faces.

My wife was at uni in Glasgow from about 2003-2007, and I would stay through there for a lot of weekends and holidays. I watched countless Hearts games through there in Glasgow pubs, and was very vocal... zero bother ever, a lot of wide remarks and banter, but nothing serious.

Not sure what lower league football has to do with anything, but I know a couple of youth coaches at Spartans through my current job... You'll need to explain what you're talking about in terms of lower league football before I further justify myself to your magnificence, I'm afraid.

Oh, and I still want Rangers to suffer and hopefully for as long as possible.

Cheers. :thumbsup:

Jambof3tornado

Worthwhile exchanges here. We now know that anything Tolcross Lad says can be completely discounted. Bizarre ramblings, but he'll comfort himself with a claim that this is just because he is going 'against the mob'. Strange old man.

This. What a joke. Has he been emptied yet?

You have to laugh at Rangers folk. Years of arrogance and dishing out shit all over Scotland and they now wonder why no one likes them or their club. A healthy dose of contrition after the liquidation might have helped, but no, all we got was vitriol and tossing the toys out of the pram. Even worse no effort to help themselves just the usual nonsense that everyone else should save them. Karma is a wonderful thing.

Astonishing. It's perhaps best to know a bit more about someone before jumping to massive conclusions.

Of my family: one uncle, three cousins, my step dad's grandson, and an aunty are all Rangers supporters.

Of my friends: six support Rangers, just of the top of my head right now, not including loose acquaintances.

Current colleagues: Two. One of them is a former actor and recognisable face from his time as DCI Mike Jardine in Taggart.

Countless former colleagues from labs, call centres and building sites, many I still keep in touch with, some in person others through social media.

Every single one of those people mentioned, I regularly rip the piss out of Rangers to. I make no distinction between bampot labourer, or close family member. Anything I post on here about Rangers I would/have said to their faces.

My wife was at uni in Glasgow from about 2003-2007, and I would stay through there for a lot of weekends and holidays. I watched countless Hearts games through there in Glasgow pubs, and was very vocal... zero bother ever, a lot of wide remarks and banter, but nothing serious.

Not sure what lower league football has to do with anything, but I know a couple of youth coaches at Spartans through my current job... You'll need to explain what you're talking about in terms of lower league football before I further justify myself to your magnificence, I'm afraid.

This with bells on.

I have supported Hearts for over 55 years and the RFC support has always been the most bigoted (remember the no catholic signing policy that only ended a short time ago) by miles, the most arragont (we are ra peeeeple) and the best at bullying.

More than any other team I hope they fall!

Edited by Independence

We_are_the_Hearts

You have to laugh at Rangers folk. Years of arrogance and dishing out shit all over Scotland and they now wonder why no one likes them or their club. A healthy dose of contrition after the liquidation might have helped, but no, all we got was vitriol and tossing the toys out of the pram. Even worse no effort to help themselves just the usual nonsense that everyone else should save them. Karma is a wonderful thing.

Spot on

:smile: Nice one. Was more of a DCI Burke man though. Taggart was superb.

Edited by Brandt

Guest Bilel Mohsni

:smile: Nice one. Was more of a DCI Burke man though. Taggart was superb.

Weird how things work out, eh? :lol:

He's a top bloke actually, and sometimes sits in on Off the Ball when Stuart or Tam are unavailable. He's good craic and hates what has become of Rangers, the Easedales especially. He doesn't think of them as the same club either. It's not just other club's supporters who say they died.

Have i got this right.

the football club and company are different.

the football club is "TRFC" and the holding company is "RIFC".

the shares are for the company not the club

club will go into admin not the holding company

club owe the company quite a few million

Just to clarify: they are both companies. TRFC holds the club assets and is the normal business vehicle that clubs operate through. RIFC is a extra holding company that the shares were sold for through AIM and then the money loaned the TRFC which makes them the only creditor. Crucially, the shares for TRFC ltd are not publically listed so who knows what the spivs have done.

Tynecastle Valhalla

All this chat rinsing each other is boring, I came on the thread to read about the rangers situation!

Nelly Terraces

Can people take their personal squabbling on here to PMs? I've enjoyed reading this thread as some of the guys really know their stuff, plus it's been a bloody good laugh! I know there's always some bufoon coming on and talking utter shite, but just byepass them and crack on.

Edit: You beat me to it W-M! Totally agree though.

Cheers!

Edited by Nelly Terraces

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Can people take their personal squabbling on here to PMs? I've enjoyed reading this thread as some of the guys really know their stuff, plus it's been a bloody good laugh! I know there's always some bufoon coming on and talking utter shite, but just byepass them and crack on.

Cheers!

I've moved on now. I had some bizarre allegations tossed at me last night and expected them to be removed, so I waited until this morning before replying again. As they were still there, I replied to the post in question. Happy to move on now, cheers.

:)

All this chat rinsing each other is boring, I came on the thread to read about the rangers situation!

Two articles in the Herald this morning.

Herald Editor ?@Herald_Editor 40m

Ashley poised to intervene at #Rangers as share issue falls short http://www.heraldscotland.com/mobile/sport/football/ashley-poised-to-intervene-as-share-issue-falls-short.25315411 ?

Herald Editor ?@Herald_Editor 38m

@GrahamSpiers on Saturday: King most likely saviour at #Rangers http://www.heraldscotland.com/mobile/sport/football/of-all-the-men-king-remains-most-likely-rangers-saviour.25315354 ?

What a bizarre situation with Ashley and King still being touted as saviours.

The one thing we learned from yesterday's share issue is that the Spivs still have a plan and are in a stronger position than they were previously, e.g. Ashley owned 4.56% of RIFC, now he owns 3.68% as his holding was diluted.

What the Spivs plan is I don't know, but having Rizvi and his Malaysian buddies turn up in Glasgow last week was no coincidence. They could have bombed the share offer if they wanted to, but instead have put more cash in. We won't know how much until we see the new shareholdings announced, probably at the end of next week.

As for the Easdales investment, my guess is that part if not all of Sandy's loan will have been used to purchase more shares. We only know that James Easdale took up his entitlement and bought up a further 108K excess shares at a total cost of ?43K. If Sandy's loan has been paid off then we should see something announced to AIM re the release of the securities. Similarly with the Letham loan if it has been paid back. The accounts, if/when published, should also show any changes as "Post Balance Sheet Events"

There can only by a couple of reasons for the Spivs to keep the club alive for the moment. The first is simply to buy time to allow a wealthy "Rangers Man" to buy them out.

The other would be to allow an AGM to proceed and enable the dis-application of pre emptive rights to go ahead. That being the case there will be further share issues at very low prices to selected parties, thus marginalising any "normal" investors and fans. e.g. there are now approx 80M shares in circulation. A share placement of another 80M shares at 5p would bring in ?4M (less commissions and introductory fees) to keep the lights on. For that ?4M the investor gets 50% of the club, and shafts every other non Spiv investor (the Spivs will be part of the deal). You might ask what the benefit of that may be. The club still has a sell on value, let's say of ?20M if they can get promotion. For their ?4M the Spivs get ?10M of value.

A few months down the road there is the need for more cash to get to the end of the season. This may be achieved with another share placement this time of 160M shares at 1p, which raises ?1.6M to get the club through to the end of the season and promotion. Again this dilutes shareholdings by 50%. The Spivs then have invested ?5.6M for ?15M of value. Meanwhile it is ST renewal time. Even if the ST take up drops to 15K then it is still cash coming into the club that can be siphoned off before the property assets are divvied up.

Edit: You beat me to it W-M! Totally agree though.

Cheers!

It was getting to the point that I was about to write a strongly worded letter to the MODS about the lack of sensible posts on this thread for the last day or so.

Hopefully these 2 posts have the desired effect and normal service is resumed.

Some have mentioned ( only 1 or 2 in reality) on this thread that they are of the opinion that the club formerly known as Rangers will somehow stumble along regardless of the shenanigans going on.

I am now coming round to their way of thinking.

Let's not forget the football club owes the parent company/holdingcompany/whatever ?18 million. That's ?18 million. Sevco are not debt free but that all seems to be overlooked (surprise, surprise) by the Glasgow football hacks. Sevco have no means to pay that money back and they are trading at a huge loss currrently. So where are they headed ? I'm just an amateur enthusiast like most others but the fact the board put up the disapplication motion some time ago (which was booted out) tells you IMO there is unfinished business at Poundland.

As for Ashley or King sinking ?30 million into Sevco - well, it would literally sink without trace , never to be seen again. Neither Ashley nor King IMO will ever put money into Sevco along the lines required to get them "back" "to their rightful place". Some well informed people on TSFM who really understand this type of business scenario talk very worryingly about Laxey Partners and if they re correct it might well b a forced asset sale with Sevco playing at Poundland as tennants. What a great thought.

To Farin and the other well informed guys who do so much on this : please keep up the good work. It's too important to be allowed to degenerate into just another thread.

Rudolphs Mate,Nobodies cousin.This is the concept of bigots so why use it I respect integrity of all of our clubs.Unfortunately many do not understand this idea preferring to be anonymous on these sites in cowardly fashion saying things that they would not dare to say to another fans face.

You've lost me mate!

My comment re no longer being seen as cousins is bigoted? Or am I reading it incorrectly?

You've taken exception to my comment yet you go onto insinuate I'm a coward for not saying it to someone's face!

Yep having a good old fisty cuffs is the talk of champions right enough!

Edit: Apologies just seen the posts re leaving the squabbling out etc.

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

?3.13 million according to BBC, A Lamont reporter is saying. The minimum amount and it don't solve nowt. Take away ?1.5 million in loan repayment, some expenses and perhaps a generous ?300k to Imran and they have enough to pay wages this month and maybe next. Of course if the pay off G Wallace then that's another ?300k away.

Expenses are approx 300k, so about 2.8m net. They have 1.5m in loans to pay back, say 300k ish for ahmed, bills to pay and payroll to meet in sept, bonuses have not been paid up to date and if pmgb is correct, there is a pay off for wallace to come out of that as well.

How much can they make of that realistically?

It will see them through sept and october at most, i think the agm/egm is october and they will move to issue more shares at that point as I assume the spivs now have the required 75% of shares/votes to go ahead and issue shares to anyone.

That is when the con will occur, the small shareholders will be diluted so much they will own almost nothing of the company and the spivs will be free to do anything they like as they have complete control.

Could be fireworks in November(see what I did there).

Apologies, for some reason my post appeared as part of the Tolcross lads post I quoted.

I said "this from the man who called me a bigot" in response to him saying this thread is an embarassment to decent football fans.

He's not listening though. Seems to want to dish it out but gets all upset when we explain why we post.

Wouldn't worry about it. The guy is a tube.

Expenses are approx 300k, so about 2.8m net. They have 1.5m in loans to pay back, say 300k ish for ahmed, bills to pay and payroll to meet in sept, bonuses have not been paid up to date and if pmgb is correct, there is a pay off for wallace to come out of that as well.

It will see them through sept and october at most, i think the agm/egm is october and they will move to issue more shares at that point as I assume the spivs now have the required 75% of shares/votes to go ahead and issue shares to anyone.

That is when the con will occur, the small shareholders will be diluted so much they will own almost nothing of the company and the spivs will be free to do anything they like as they have complete control.

for fawkes sake that's a cheap gag.

Nelly Terraces

No worries boys, the fella did seem a bit of a case, can understand biting but lets get back to the subject i.e. are these barstewards going to go bust again or are the slimey scumbags going to slither their way out of it till the end of season?

So, am I getting this right?

They will announce another share issue with the aim of ?30m to be raised aimed at the supporters with the trhreat in invest or die??

or

Aimed at new investors and supporters that a new horizon of Premiership/European football/OF derbies & helicopter Sundays.

I am not fully graspingg it all.

Glamorgan Jambo

Two articles in ther Herald this morning.

Herald Editor ?@Herald_Editor 40m

Ashley poised to intervene at #Rangers as share issue falls short http://www.heraldscotland.com/mobile/sport/football/ashley-poised-to-intervene-as-share-issue-falls-short.25315411 ?

Herald Editor ?@Herald_Editor 38m

@GrahamSpiers on Saturday: King most likely saviour at #Rangers http://www.heraldscotland.com/mobile/sport/football/of-all-the-men-king-remains-most-likely-rangers-saviour.25315354 ?

What a bizarre situation with Ashley and King still being touted as saviours.

The one thing we learned from yesterday's share issue is that the Spivs still have a plan and are in a stronger position than they were previously, e.g. Ashley owned 4.56% of RIFC, now he owns 3.68% as his holding was diluted.

What the Spivs plan is I don't know, but having Rizvi and his Malaysian buddies turn up in Glasgow last week was no coincidence. They could have bombed the share offer if they wanted to, but instead have put more cash in. We won't know how much until we see the new shareholdings announced, probably at the end of next week.

As for the Easdales investment, my guess is that part if not all of Sandy's loan will have been used to purchase more shares. We only know that James Easdale took up his entitlement and bought up a further 108K excess shares at a total cost of ?43K. If Sandy's loan has been paid off then we should see something announced to AIM re the release of the securities. Similarly with the Letham loan if it has been paid back. The accounts, if/when published, should also show any changes as "Post Balance Sheet Events"

There can only by a couple of reasons for the Spivs to keep the club alive for the moment. The first is simply to buy time to allow a wealthy "Rangers Man" to buy them out.

The other would be to allow an AGM to proceed and enable the dis-application of pre emptive rights to go ahead. That being the case there will be further share issues at very low prices to selected parties, thus marginalising any "normal" investors and fans. e.g. there are now approx 80M shares in circulation. A share placement of another 80M shares at 5p would bring in ?4M (less commissions and introductory fees) to keep the lights on. For that ?4M the investor gets 50% of the club, and shafts every other non Spiv investor (the Spivs will be part of the deal). You might ask what the benefit of that may be. The club still has a sell on value, let's say of ?20M if they can get promotion. For their ?4M the Spivs get ?10M of value.

A few months down the road there is the need for more cash to get to the end of the season. This may be achieved with another share placement this time of 160M shares at 1p, which raises ?1.6M to get the club through to the end of the season and promotion. Again this dilutes shareholdings by 50%. The Spivs then have invested ?5.6M for ?15M of value. Meanwhile it is ST renewal time. Even if the ST take up drops to 15K then it is still cash coming into the club that can be siphoned off before the property assets are divvied up.

I could easily see the likes of Green/Easdale/Rizvi trying a stunt like you say, but doubt the likes of Laxey and even someone like Somers would have anything to do with this.

More likely IMO that the green group ponied up enough to keep the show going while they negotiate with King.

I could easily see the likes of Green/Easdale/Rizvi trying a stunt like you say, but doubt the likes of Laxey and even someone like Somers would have anything to do with this.

More likely IMO that the green group ponied up enough to keep the show going while they negotiate with King.

....but then surely the club could be picked up a lot cheaper if a prospective buyer waited for administration?

Allowayjambo1874

So the general consensus is that the spivs have ponied up another ?3m just to dilute the shares that non spivs own? And that the real end game might come out during AGM/EGM whether it's selling of Rangers to King/Ashley (with the hope being they will be in pole position for promotion so being an attractive proposition for future) or selling Ibrox/Murray Park because the ?3m has only got them ok until end of the year (ish).

Or have I still got this wrong?

And I thought the Usual Suspects had a complicated plot!!

Glamorgan Jambo

....but then surely the club could be picked up a lot cheaper if a prospective buyer waited for administration?

Yes King could wait for an insolvency event.... however this risks loss of assets in the interim, and a complicated insolvency process due to the RIFC/RFC corporate structure.

alwaysthereinspirit

Not sure I'm on board with the "old man" bit. Something smells fishy in Denmark.

Listen, first of all, as someone else has already pointed out, you don't come from Tollcross , you are 70 plus and yet you don't know how to spell the bloody word, TOLCROSS lad!

I also used to go to Tynie one week and sometimes Easter Road the next in the sixties/seventies, have you got a bad case of amnesia or something? Do you not see the sectarianism, bigotry, hatred, arrogance, contempt for fans of other Clubs etc. etc. that has visited all of our countries grounds for decades in a way that only the OF could stoop down so low to? Our Club and others have our share of idiots too but it is minuscule in comparison and the huge majority of our fans and others in Scotland go along to SUPPORT our team without all the putrid nonsense that they see fit to repeat endlessly. Now I know a fair few Rangers fans who are decent guys as well but please don't ignore all the above just because they are fine when you see them. Put them inside Ibrox together (or god forbid an away ground) and it's a completely different ball game and you would have to be stupid to not see the hatred/disdain they have for other fans.

Every single event since they went into Admin etc. in. 2012 has been completely caused by THEM alone not by any other Club, not by any other fans, yet the blame game goes on from their "fans", revenge will be had, boycotts of certain grounds, "we will remember every Club and Chairman who voted against us" etc. etc.

I could go and on listing other things but this short rant against "that lot" will do for now. If you don't like what is said on a Hearts forum about one of the most vile supports I have ever known in my lifetime frankly none of us are interested.

What goes around comes around. I have said to a few of their faces exactly what I think of all this mess and I will continue to fight against the lies and spin going on and hopefully many others will too. You however don't seem to understand, I almost feel sorry for you.

Tolcross! Really!

The Glasgow one is spelt Tollcross, my guess would be that he is from Glasgow.

The Glasgow one is spelt Tollcross, my guess would be that he is from Glasgow.

So is the Edinburgh one, the old goat just can't spell Tollcross

We_are_the_Hearts

So is the Edinburgh one, the old goat just can't spell Tollcross

Yip one of the old orange Hun bigots, glad we are getting rid of they sad types

Very brave of Tolcross Lad to speak up against some of the gloating on this thread. It shouldn't come as a surprise that the lack of decorum isn't to everyones taste.

TL has went about it the wrong way and at the wrong time though, tbh. We are now in the same league as Rangers and a strong Rangers will win the league over us due to their superior resources. We must hope for more uncertainty over the course of the season in order for Hearts to secure automatic promotion.

Edited by scott_jambo

Very brave of Tolcross Lad to speak up against some of the gloating on this thread. It shouldn't come as a surprise that the lack of decorum isn't to everyones taste.

TL has went about it the wrong way and at the wrong time though, tbh. We are now in the same league as Rangers and a strong Rangers will win the league over us due to their superior resources. We must hope for more uncertainty over the course of the season in order for Hearts to secure automatic promotion.

Our lack of decorum while discussing the rangers lack of decorum?

• Maple Leaf locked this topic