The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Radio Scotland has been hilarious tonight. Vipond & Patterson talking in cliches about the poor Rangers players not being able to buy Xmas presents or pay car loans and Young & Wilson fighting about who the next White Knight will be to pump ?30m into the coffers

all for the (what they think the) fans (want) - but becomes interesting if the fans rebel

The pull back of the Geordie means King will not take such an avid close interest when he sees his main competition retreating.

Edited by Alva-Jambo

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Mothy,No surprise that you are searching for something new in your life

I know, right. I'm quite the hot-stepper. I'm adorable at the best of times, but right now, I'm eagerly on the lookout for that new vibe. :)

Dunno... I'm only very remotely interested in my own cousins. I'd be similarly indifferent if any of them declared themselves bankrupt.:D

Mine are all hibbies! Funny enough last time we spoke was pre 19/5/12 ;)

Rudolphs Mate,Nobodies cousin.This is the concept of bigots so why use it I respect integrity of all of our clubs.Unfortunately many do not understand this idea preferring to be anonymous on these sites in cowardly fashion saying things that they would not dare to say to another fans face.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Rudolphs Mate,Nobodies cousin.This is the concept of bigots so why use it I respect integrity of all of our clubs.Unfortunately many do not understand this idea preferring to be anonymous on these sites in cowardly fashion saying things that they would not dare to say to another fans face.

What in the good name of insanity are you on about?

I'll put myself forward for this one right now. Which particular deranged simpleton Hun would you like me to call an arsehole to his face? I'll do it this weekend.

Oh yeah... and why do you care about Rangers so much?

What in the good name of insanity are you on about?

I'll put myself forward for this one right now. Which particular deranged simpleton Hun would you like me to call an arsehole to his face? I'll do it this weekend.

Oh yeah... and why do you care about Rangers so much?

I challenge you to find the big guy who uttered the immortal words 'the big hoos must stay' and call him an arsehole. Assuming he hasn't died from hardening of the arteries since then :)

Is Phil MacScrabble still claiming the offer failed and that Wallace has gone?

I think he's still claiming that Wallace has gone and that his appearance at tonight's game was a condition of his gardening leave :)

Mothy.You don't get it do you.You live in this sad wee world of mutual backslapping that you just don't get it.I have no problem with opinions but I just cannot stand the intent to destroy and humiliate another football club whether that be Hibs.Motherwell or Forfar Athletic.I support Hearts but also the lower leagues where my sons play.It is arrogant to treat one third of Scotlands football fans with so much disrespect.But there again its easy peasy when few know who the f... you are.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Mothy.You don't get it do you.You live in this sad wee world of mutual backslapping that you just don't get it.I have no problem with opinions but I just cannot stand the intent to destroy and humiliate another football club whether that be Hibs.Motherwell or Forfar Athletic.I support Hearts but also the lower leagues where my sons play.It is arrogant to treat one third of Scotlands football fans with so much disrespect.But there again its easy peasy when few know who the f... you are.

How are Hearts fans destroying Sevco? They are committing hari-kari.

Malinga the Swinga

When you say one third of Scotland's football fans, are you talking about the fans of lower league teams or the knuckle dragging throwbacks who support Rangers. In either case, they don't make up a third of fans. I personally cannot stand the mutual hand wringing of worry and concern for a team who won't accept they have to save money and instead blame everyone else for their troubles, particularly blaming a Catholic conspiracy for their liquidation. They made their bed, let them suffer.

Edited by Malinga the Swinga

I'll respect the third of Scotland's "football fans" when they apologise for the last few decades of utter arrogance towards each and every other team in Scotland. They deserve nothing but contempt for the last few years of anger, sense of entitlement and embarrassing outbursts towards clubs whom they regarded as "out to get them".

Edited by Deso1972

When you say one third of Scotland's football fans, are you talking about the fans of lower league teams or the knuckle dragging throwbacks who support Rangers. In either case, they don't make up a third of fans. I personally cannot stand the mutual hand wringing of worry and concern for a team who won't accept they have to save money and instead blame everyone else for their troubles, particularly blaming a Catholic conspiracy for their liquidation. They made their bed, let them suffer.

:indeed:

Rangers are destroying themselves and my opinion is that this is ultimately to the benefit of the majority of Scottish football clubs. This season it is of particular benefit to Hearts. I'm quite happy to sit and watch them get in a complete mess with a happy smile on my face.

Maybe it's you that doesn't get it.

Do you really think that JKB has the power to destroy and humiliate other football clubs? Yes, we can take the piss, but I don't think there is any club that has gone to the wall because they were humiliated on a fans forum!

The bitters are out in force.It does not take much to get you going,I state again that I am a Hearts fan.I am one of the generation who went to Tyncastle and Easter Road regularily and I am nearly seventy.I worked in the West social services for many years and most of the carers were Rangers supporting families for Foster Care and Care for the Elderly.Decent people Good people Not we are the people just getting on with their lives.Please keep this in mind and show common decency.

Rangers along with Celtic destroyed Scottish football, have no interest in Scottish football and are everything that is wrong with Scottish football. Rangers are now destroying themselves without the help of anyone else and yet they still show no humility and are still beating the WATP drum, they have learned no lessons and are still only interested in getting a rich sugar daddy to save them so they can compete with Celtic, as I've said earlier they are not interested in Scottish Football they are only interested in resurrecting their own wee dirty war with Celtic.

The schadenfreude at their current plight is shared by the vast majority of fans not just on here but pretty much everywhere and I am pleased to say I am one of them and would guffaw loudly if they went completely to the wall. Hibs, Motherwell or Forfar Athletic would get a level of sympathy because I'm sure they would show a level of humility (maybe less so Hibs given their recent arseholery behaviour towards us). Dunfermline showed some sound resolve and a level of humility and togetherness and didn't try and destroy Scottish football hence why there was a level of sympathy shown to them, when Gretna went under there was a decent level of sympathy for them too, but Rangers? nah, they can away and fling shite at their bedroom wall.

As a side note, Is tolcross lad your real name or like Mothy is that a username so people don't know who the f... you are? For the record my name isn't Brick Tamland

Rangers along with Celtic destroyed Scottish football, have no interest in Scottish football and are everything that is wrong with Scottish football. Rangers are now destroying themselves without the help of anyone else and yet they still show no humility and are still beating the WATP drum, they have learned no lessons and are still only interested in getting a rich sugar daddy to save them so they can compete with Celtic, as I've said earlier they are not interested in Scottish Football they are only interested in resurrecting their own wee dirty war with Celtic.

The schadenfreude at their current plight is shared by the vast majority of fans not just on here but pretty much everywhere and I am pleased to say I am one of them and would guffaw loudly if they went completely to the wall. Hibs, Motherwell or Forfar Athletic would get a level of sympathy because I'm sure they would show a level of humility (maybe less so Hibs given their recent arseholery behaviour towards us). Dunfermline showed some sound resolve and a level of humility and togetherness and didn't try and destroy Scottish football hence why there was a level of sympathy shown to them, when Gretna went under there was a decent level of sympathy for them too, but Rangers? nah, they can away and fling shite at their bedroom wall.

As a side note, Is tolcross lad your real name or like Mothy is that a username so people don't know who the f... you are? For the record my name isn't Brick Tamland

:spoton:

Absolutely nailed it Brick, or whatever your real name is :)

Malinga the Swinga

The bitters are out in force.It does not take much to get you going,I state again that I am a Hearts fan.I am one of the generation who went to Tyncastle and Easter Road regularily and I am nearly seventy.I worked in the West social services for many years and most of the carers were Rangers supporting families for Foster Care and Care for the Elderly.Decent people Good people Not we are the people just getting on with their lives.Please keep this in mind and show common decency.

Ah, the good old days when Hearts and Hibs fans went to games with each other, and we were mini Rangers and they were mini Celtic. Times change Lad, we are no longer any relation to Rangers (and we never should have been), and we have no affinity to a club, who when we were at our lowest ebb, made a derisory offer to pay less for Lee Wallace because they knew we were in trouble financially. As for respecting old firm fans, I have Ben going to games for nigh on 40 years and am in my fifties, and I disagree. Most old firm fans have a facade of being good, but when pressed, their bigotry and hatred come to the fore. Rangers blame Catholics, Celtic blame the Crown and the establishment and the whole circus carries on. The country is trying to move on from when their bigotries and songs celebrating terrorist groups were considered acceptable, yet these two teams and their support carry on. Just who do you think taught these younger supporters the songs and chants celebrating their clubs so called history. Yes, that would be your generation, the so called decent good people, who while they may be getting older, still near the responsibility for carrying on their pathetic idioligies.

Edited by Malinga the Swinga

Geoff Kilpatrick

Who isn't showing common decency, as you put it?

Rangers were goosed by the actions of David Murray and Craig Whyte. In rebuilding from the ashes, it was not a case of fans coming together, it was a case of believing which spiv told them what they wanted to hear, i.e. their demise was due to being unfairly treated and the new owners would spend big to restore former glories and their rightful place.

They were told the piss was being taken out of them (which I think is showing common decency) but the victim/siege mentality overcame that. Where they are is their own fault, no one else's.

Listen, first of all, as someone else has already pointed out, you don't come from Tollcross , you are 70 plus and yet you don't know how to spell the bloody word, TOLCROSS lad!

I also used to go to Tynie one week and sometimes Easter Road the next in the sixties/seventies, have you got a bad case of amnesia or something? Do you not see the sectarianism, bigotry, hatred, arrogance, contempt for fans of other Clubs etc. etc. that has visited all of our countries grounds for decades in a way that only the OF could stoop down so low to? Our Club and others have our share of idiots too but it is minuscule in comparison and the huge majority of our fans and others in Scotland go along to SUPPORT our team without all the putrid nonsense that they see fit to repeat endlessly. Now I know a fair few Rangers fans who are decent guys as well but please don't ignore all the above just because they are fine when you see them. Put them inside Ibrox together (or god forbid an away ground) and it's a completely different ball game and you would have to be stupid to not see the hatred/disdain they have for other fans.

Every single event since they went into Admin etc. in. 2012 has been completely caused by THEM alone not by any other Club, not by any other fans, yet the blame game goes on from their "fans", revenge will be had, boycotts of certain grounds, "we will remember every Club and Chairman who voted against us" etc. etc.

I could go and on listing other things but this short rant against "that lot" will do for now. If you don't like what is said on a Hearts forum about one of the most vile supports I have ever known in my lifetime frankly none of us are interested.

What goes around comes around. I have said to a few of their faces exactly what I think of all this mess and I will continue to fight against the lies and spin going on and hopefully many others will too. You however don't seem to understand, I almost feel sorry for you.

Tolcross! Really!

Too many on here hide behind user names instead of using their real name.

Well said Chaka, genuine laughed out loud

Robnox

Have a wee look at yourself.This media has power and when put together with many forums it is powerful.Too powerful I would say.It is a way to give an opinion often dressed up as fact without responsibility or accountability.The way we refer to other fans is despicable.Of course it is just banter but not so.You cannot keep going on about waving your willie in a rivals face without consequence. Have a wee look through this thread and the only conclusion one can come to is gloating and humiliation.Embarrasing and shocking

Who isn't showing common decency, as you put it?

Rangers were goosed by the actions of David Murray and Craig Whyte. In rebuilding from the ashes, it was not a case of fans coming together, it was a case of believing which spiv told them what they wanted to hear, i.e. their demise was due to being unfairly treated and the new owners would spend big to restore former glories and their rightful place.

They were told the piss was being taken out of them (which I think is showing common decency) but the victim/siege mentality overcame that. Where they are is their own fault, no one else's.

Rangers problem is that they believed SDM was pumping money into the club when in fact he didn't put a penny in and instead borrowed against his other businesses courtesy of his cronies at Bank of Scotland. When his other businesses went to shit and BoS was swallowed up by Lloyds, he no longer had friendly bankers to prop him up.

Unfortunately, too many Rangers fans still believe there are people out there who will simply pump money into their club for altruistic reasons, because they are Rangers men, rather than looking for a profit.

Whenever someone appears with a plan that involves getting the club back on a level footing, they are denounced because it means they won't be able to compete with Celtic for another few seasons, and woe betide if Celtic manage 10 in a row. That's all that matters to some of these numpties, which is why the spivs still hold all the aces.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Robnox

Have a wee look at yourself.This media has power and when put together with many forums it is powerful.Too powerful I would say.It is a way to give an opinion often dressed up as fact without responsibility or accountability.The way we refer to other fans is despicable.Of course it is just banter but not so.You cannot keep going on about waving your willie in a rivals face without consequence. Have a wee look through this thread and the only conclusion one can come to is gloating and humiliation.Embarrasing and shocking

You do realise that the most important aspect of this thread is how fans have had the piss taken out of them by their own board and how the football authorities have supinely broken the rules in their favour?

Robnox

Sorry mate, but you should go to bed, reckon you've had enough to drink for one night. No idea where that incomprehensible ramble came from in response to my previous comment. As for waving willies in a rivals face, I'll leave that to you, whatever turns you on!

Davie Walk you are a very angry man.I am from Tolllllcross.how many hells do you want.Because I dare to question this thread I get my basic identity attacked.Madness.Central Halls Riego Street the Brew Mollies cafe and so on.Serious bigots on this thread.

A BIGOT? I am a bigot? Seriously, you need a dictionary and an appointment with an alcoholic clinic. Name one part of my posts that suggest I have taken part in any form of bigotry. I am very calm. I am not angry. You need to distinguish between someone talking about other peoples bigotry and someone who IS a bigot. And you still can't spell Tollcross.

Davie Walk you are a very angry man.I am from Tolllllcross.how many hells do you want.Because I dare to question this thread I get my basic identity attacked.Madness.Central Halls Riego Street the Brew Mollies cafe and so on.Serious bigots on this thread.

Yep, Davie Walk is clearly the angry man in this exchange :)

RobNox No need for demeaning stuff about alcohol and going to bed just because you think my points are bad.I go against what the mob think and in a short period I don't come from where I come from and I have had too much to drink.Crazy stuff.

I say this again that this thread should be an embarrassment to decent football fans

l

RobNox No need for demeaning stuff about alcohol and going to bed just because you think my points are bad.I go against what the mob think and in a short period I don't come from where I come from and I have had too much to drink.Crazy stuff.

I say this again that this thread should be an embarrassment to decent football fans

This from the man who calls me a bigot!

l

Geoff Kilpatrick

l

Without threads like this and fan actions, Sevco would have been parachuted in as "Rangers" into the top flight of Scottish football. It was sad that fans had to make authorities apply their own rules.

It is an OK response, but not great, especially given the existing directors bought so much themselves. It shows that there is little confidence in them outside, and all they have done is suspended a further crisis.

Back on topic...

The existing shareholders (Spivs) were the only ones open to the share issue, it wasn't available to the public.

I'll pretty much agree with what farin and FF have said; this is simply a stay of execution for the current Spivs who are desperate to remain in situ.

You really have to think that the Easdales are either:

1. Delusional, in that thinking they will be able to find a white knight from somewhere to solve all their problems and either invest with them or buy them out.

Or

2. Preparing to asset strip or secure loans against say, the Big Hoose, in order to maximise what they will get out of admin at the end game.

I tend to think it's point 1. Especially seeing as Easdale's loan was transferred to shares. They are up to their necks in it as far as I can see. I can only presume that the loan wasn't secured FF?

Sad to say Geoff, seems he isn't interested in being informed of the whole point being debated on here or the debate, only in the stuff going round in his head.

I was only offering alcoholism as a possible reason for your incomprehensible ramblings, if you are not drunk then I can only assume you have a mental disorder.

Jambo, Goodbye

Do is all a favour and keep off it then.

Your either a Rangers sympathiser or you didn't mind condescending pats on the head every week from them. It's a horrible club that controlled the media and the SFA and the rest of the smaller clubs are just there to help them.

If you don't enjoy this then you simply just don't have any passion or feelings for Hearts like the rest of us.

An interesting article re the 'meeting' earlier in the week with Rafat Rizvi and some questions raised as a result... coincidence that the case is settled before questions could be raised ?

On a number of levels, this was mind-blowing stuff. Charles Green claims of a Dallas Cowboys tie-up were more credible.

If a club from the Far East was keen to study best practice in the field of youth-development set-up, would they really choose Rangers as their role models? A club whose conveyor belt can be summed up by the words Lewis and Macleod?

The further notion of Rizvi, a lurking, villainesque figure in this saga, as a youth development middle man is equally improbable. Rizvi?s fortune is estimated at ?600million. It?s legitimate to ask why a man of that wealth would be a ?middle man? for anyone.

The last time Rizvi?s name came to light was in the court battle between Rangers liquidators BDO and Craig Whyte?s lawyers Collyer Bristow earlier this year.

Judge Mr Justice Newey ruled that furtive tape recordings of former directors Imran Ahmad and Brian Stockbridge openly discussing Rizvi?s role in the club were admissible as evidence.

Ahmad ? the latest opportunist to pocket a wedge of the club?s cash ? is heard telling Stockbridge ?there?s no paper trails? linking Rizvi to Rangers. He adds: ?There?s no connection.?

http://www.dailymail...s_campaign=1490

Edited by CJGJ

Have i got this right.

the football club and company are different.

the football club is "TRFC" and the holding company is "RIFC".

the shares are for the company not the club

club will go into admin not the holding company

club owe the company quite a few million

Have i got this right.

the football club and company are different.

the football club is "TRFC" and the holding company is "RIFC". Yes

the shares are for the company not the club Yes

club will go into admin not the holding company Yes but they would still get a 25 point penalty

club owe the company quite a few million Yes, ?18million I believe.

Hope that's right.

Obviously No room for disagreement in this rather small fascist club .A wee bit of alternative opinion and you become alcoholic or mentally deranged.Your daft as per the view from Leven Street or maybe the High Riggs .

• Maple Leaf locked this topic