The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

I thought the players with a resale value would be kept to the end of the season then sold

They have to shed ?1,000,000/month now, or they won't survive past next pay day (16th, I think?) never mind the end of the season.

Imeantasong

We better not have to wait another day to find out about everybody else's future :(

Thoughtless isn't it.

The famine has started,

Time to sign on the dole!

That's the other lot mate, not Rangers. :whistling:

colinmaroon

They've no a team at the Glasgow Rangers - No not one, No not one!!

:lol:

Updated to include Ortiz - SPL site about as well run as the rest of the organization it would seem dry.gif

1 Allan McGregor

2 Dorin Goian

4 Kirk Broadfoot

5 Sasa Papac

6 Lee McCulloch

7 Maurice Edu

8 Steven Davis (captain)

10 John Fleck (ON LOAN - to Blackpool)

11 Kyle Lafferty

12 Lee Wallace

14 Steven Naismith

15 David Healy

16 Steven Whittaker

17 Juanma Ortiz (ON LOAN - to Almeria)

18 Carlos Bocanegra

19 Sone Aluko

20 Matt McKay

21 Alejandro Bedoya

22 Kyle Bartley (ON LOAN - From Arsenal)

24 Mervan Celik

25 Neil Alexander

26 Jamie Ness

27 Gregg Wylde

28 Salim Kerkar

30 Scott Gallacher

31 Grant Adam (ON LOAN - to Airdrie)

32 Ross Perry

34 Andrew Little

35 Kyle Hutton (ON LOAN - to Dunfermline)

36 Darren Cole

37 Christoper Hegarty

38 Kane Hemmings

39 Gordon Dick

40 Andrew Mitchell

41 Rhys McCabe

42 Kal Naismith (ON LOAN - to Partick)

Darren Cole is on loan to Partick too.

The Old Tolbooth

I thought the players with a resale value would be kept to the end of the season then sold

You would think so, I think this could have been someone on the wind up mate.

I P Knightley

Graham Spiers ? @GrahamSpiersThis is a grisly player-by-player cull at Rangers. And a trio of coaching staff ? McCoist, McDowall and Durrant ? might not remain intact.

The trio not remaining intact doesn't necessarily equate to all three of them being pumped oot.

Edited by I P Knightley

Imeantasong

Darren Cole is on loan to Partick too.

It's a real pity he's not a 1st team high earner.

Cos that name rhymes with Dole beautifully

"An anonymous and defiant text from a Rangers fan: "Rangers should take the place of an Engl?sh club or apply to a lower English league ! A few years playing new opposition onwards and upwards - a breath of fresh air! SPL incl CFC don't need or want us after all!!" "

From the BBC laugh.gif

The trio not remaining intact doesn't necessarily equate to all three of them being pumped oot.

Yes I know , but I just liked throwing the tweet in the mix as nobody else has gone yet, I may be enjoying this too much whistling.gif

Imeantasong

BBC Live Reporting:

Maaark92: "At this rate will there be enough players left to have an old firm match? Its going to be a game of fives if this carries on.... #Rangers"

1445:

An anonymous and defiant text from a Rangers fan: "Rangers should take the place of an Engl?sh club or apply to a lower English league ! A few years playing new opposition onwards and upwards - a breath of fresh air! SPL incl CFC don't need or want us after all!!"

Ryan Jarman

Bartley's becoming a bit like our former 16, think he has car repayments to make? :whistling:

Problem Officer?

Bartley's becoming a bit like our former 16, think he has car repayments to make? :whistling:

Is his bursd up the duff? :whistling:

dg6nom.jpg

never laughed out loud at a post , this one did it !

:thumbsup:

Edited by gasbottle2

CavySlaveJambo

He has a club and will go back to Arsenal if they don't want him at Rangers anymore.

I P Knightley

Yes I know , but I just liked throwing the tweet in the mix as nobody else has gone yet, I may be enjoying this too much whistling.gif

I was responding more to the earlier posts speculating that McCoist could be on his way out. Seem to have been wishful thinking based on misinterpretation of the Spiers comment you posted.

Still - it doesn't rule out all 3 being punted, either; does it?

Vlad-Stupid

He has a club and will go back to Arsenal if they don't want him at Rangers anymore.

Rangers have probably asked if Arsenal will pay all his wages. If they don't already.

I P Knightley

Do not open unless you want to see Ibrox with a big jobby in it

41036762127.jpg

Can't say I wasn't warned :D

Guest Bilel Mohsni

BBC Live Reporting:

Maaark92: "At this rate will there be enough players left to have an old firm match? Its going to be a game of fives if this carries on.... #Rangers"

1445:

An anonymous and defiant text from a Rangers fan: "Rangers should take the place of an Engl?sh club or apply to a lower English league ! A few years playing new opposition onwards and upwards - a breath of fresh air! SPL incl CFC don't need or want us after all!!"

They really do not get it, do they?... They really just refuse to come in to the real world, staggering arrogance. :lol:

Edited by Robert Finlayson Cook

Footballfirst

And so it begins...

RANGERS SQUAD 2011/12

62 Callum Wyllie

Callum has been training with Hearts U19s for the last few weeks. Don't know if he has signed for us though.

mahgrassyshoes

Do not open unless you want to see Ibrox with a big jobby in it

41036762127.jpg

:rofl:

Superb!

You would think so, I think this could have been someone on the wind up mate.

unfortunately, I think so <_<

Walter Bishop

BREAKING NEWS - Broadfoot told to go back and wait outside. Administrators dealing with playing staff first..

Prince Buaben

Anyone got an updated sqaud tracker i cant keep up :ermm:

Edited by HmfcAndy

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Did he trip and claim a penalty on his way out? :whistling:

Stick a sombrero on his napper and a saddle on him and Wylde and Celik can ride out of the Big Hoose on his back. :)

So, if the day ends with only two playing staff leaving.... and both those basically handed their resignations in.... there hasn't really been a cull?

So, if the day ends with only two playing staff leaving.... and both those basically handed their resignations in.... there hasn't really been a cull?

Don't worry it won't end with just two players leaving.

The day is not over yet thumbsup.gif , hopefully there are more to come woot.gif

The Mighty Thor

So no one has actually been given the Ruud Gullit yet? Two have bailed out and that's it?

I'm disappointed. Very disappointed.

I was expecting full scale carnage with members of the 'Rangers family' appearing on Sky Sports on the verge of removing themselves from the gene pool. :(

This is a very slow process.

But, things are taking shape. By the end of this week there'll be significant cuts.

BREAKING NEWS - Broadfoot told to go back and wait outside. Administrators dealing with playing staff first..

4_1_72.gif4_1_72.gif4_1_72.gif

As I understand it, in administration the only redundancy package payable is payable from national insurance and for a footballer is based on 1 week statutory for every year of employment for those 22 or over and 1/2 a week for those under 22. Periods when the employee was under 18 are not counted. In addition, you need to have been employed for at least 2 years. The amount is capped at ?430 per year.

This would suggest that someone like Wylde would be entitled to a maximum of ?430 and Celik nothing. I don't know how long many of the players have been at Ibrox, but any redundancy payment is unlikely to be more than a couple of thousand for the vast majority of them.

I just read that "More than 11 Rangers players are facing redundancy unless they agree to wage cuts."

:jjyay:

boy_in_maroon

True. Both players making it easier for the administrators, who are as of yet to put the foot down and make pay offs.

Been dragging on a wee while now. Albeit today looks like a starter for ten

This is a very slow process.

But, things are taking shape. By the end of this week there'll be significant cuts.

The end of this week? I want cuts and I want them NOW! **** waiting, I've been excited all day for this :lol:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

It's a bit like that American news deck of cards that they had with an Al Qaeda and the former Iraqi regime operative assigned to each one.

McGregor is the Ace of spades... Broadfoot the Joker.

terrorcards.png

• Maple Leaf locked this topic