The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Imeantasong

I live just along the road from Ibrox as well, I'll be popping along with a Hearts top and a bottle of champagne for when the liquidators move in.

You're free to join me when this happens :D

Today's headline news:

Hearts fan arrested for drinking in the street.

Charges dropped, nobody could confirm what champagne was.

rossthejambo

Need to add Sone Aluko or however you spell it to the squad tracker.The man that paid money to join ! :thumbsup:

Got that list of the bloody SPL site too. :down:

Will be updated shortly :thumbsup:

Scott Burns : Wylde and Celik, combined, will save the club ?48k-a-month (basic wages). Just another 950k to go!

scott burns - Wylde and Celik, combined, will save the club ?48k-a-month (basic wages). Just another 950k to go!

tremendous

The Old Tolbooth

BIG HOUSE!

or should that be EMPTY HOUSE? :unsure:

how about some sort of sweepstakes game?

Probably how they are sacking them tbh.

"one and one, legs 11, Lafferty that's you, now **** off"

I'm chuckling away here :lol:

The Wrinkly Ninja

Is there any distinction between a player who has lost their job as part of the administration process i.e taken redundancy, and a player who has not taken redundancy and has cancelled their contract by mutual consent e.g Wylde, when it comes to the rules re signing for a team outwith the transfer window?

keepingitdusty

I live just along the road from Ibrox as well, I'll be popping along with a Hearts top and a bottle of champagne for when the liquidators move in.

You're free to join me when this happens :D

I'm on Paisley Road West. Is your invite open to all?

He should get a club no bother he is a good player

If he's allowed to play, I think he'd be a good signing till the end of the season and then take it from there.

Wylde has told the BBC he does not have a club lined up

Fair play to the young lad if this is true. He's a decent prospect, think he will do well down south, puts the top earners that are left to shame.

rossthejambo

UPDATED - To include Aluko

1 Allan McGregor

2 Dorin Goian

4 Kirk Broadfoot

5 Sasa Papac

6 Lee McCulloch

7 Maurice Edu

8 Steven Davis (captain)

10 John Fleck (ON LOAN - to Blackpool)

11 Kyle Lafferty

12 Lee Wallace

14 Steven Naismith

15 David Healy

16 Steven Whittaker

18 Carlos Bocanegra

19 Sone Aluko

20 Matt McKay

21 Alejandro Bedoya

22 Kyle Bartley (ON LOAN - From Arsenal)

24 Mervan Celik

25 Neil Alexander

26 Jamie Ness

27 Gregg Wylde

28 Salim Kerkar

30 Scott Gallacher

31 Grant Adam (ON LOAN - to Airdrie)

32 Ross Perry

34 Andrew Little

35 Kyle Hutton (ON LOAN - to Dunfermline)

36 Darren Cole

37 Christoper Hegarty

38 Kane Hemmings

39 Gordon Dick

40 Andrew Mitchell

41 Rhys McCabe

42 Kal Naismith (ON LOAN - to Partick)

Apparently, losing Wylde and Celik has axed a whopping 48k over the monthly wage bill. :woot:

I P Knightley

Except that isn't the case with free agents. They have to have been a free agent at the close of the last transfer window, whic obviously none of them were. That's not to say the rules may be relaxed due to being Rangers

FTFY

If he hasn't got anything lined up then it is a cracking gesture by a young player. I hope it puts some of the older highest players to shame that a young player is going unemployed (admittedly with a great chance to be picked up by another club) just to keep them at the club.

I predict the next player to be Papac.

I Predict. :woot:

SSN saying 5 have asked to be release...but, but, they don't do walking away.

:smug:

Edited by PortyJambo

jamboinglasgow

I hope they will release players gone one at a time. Makes an interesting afternoon for Broxy Bingo.

Imeantasong

I'm on Paisley Road West. Is your invite open to all?

Feck sake, we could start an Ibrox Hearts supporters bus at this rate.

SSN saying 5 have asked to be release...but, but, they don't do walking away.

:smug:

and it'll probably be a massive anti-climax, like Hemmings, McCabe, Perry, Kerkar & Little or something

Taken from James Cooks Twitter

Gregg Wylde: "I offered to walk away yesterday and the club told me today they would accept that offer." #Rangers #RFC

Barney Rubble

How has he got it right ?

VR was referring to the Refs/SFA/SPL being crooked not Rangers having secret contracts.

rangers Campbell Ogilvie , sfa Campbell Ogilvie , Hearts Campbell Ogilvie ? makes you wonder if its entirely out of the realms of possiblity that Vlad really did know ?

that's five folk that ally will have the bottle to sit down with. too bad he's unwilling to speak to the rest.

Vlad-Stupid

Imagine this smiley 1 trillion times bigger - :jjyay:

Pretty much sums up my mood this afternoon.

Vlad-Stupid

rangers Campbell Ogilvie , sfa Campbell Ogilvie , Hearts Campbell Ogilvie ? makes you wonder if its entirely out of the realms of possiblity that Vlad really did know ?

BVK

Big Vlad Knew

Edited by Tom Hardy

Imagine this smiley 1 trillion times bigger - :jjyay:

Pretty much sums up my mood this afternoon.

I'll get to that mood when they announce more have gone! :jjyay:

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

I'm expecting some quality twitter posts from @RomanovMr this afternoon :D

Edited by JamboPanther

I'm off to the bank (where my tax is paid at source, I hope the bank pay it on).

Just 5 mins more walking and i'm at Ibrox. Pity its's not happening there. I could've even took a few pics for you all. Might have a wee look anyway, just in case a few of the Benefits Loyal are gathering.

Take a picture of the saddest looking hun you can find. Bonus points if he is crying

Edited by mutley

Auldreekie1874

Chris McLaughlin ? @BBCchrismclaug

#Rangers players who have left will need Fifa dispensation to sign for other clubs. Last date to sign for Scottish club March 31.

Application to Fifa is made by #SFA on behalf of player. Likely dispensation will be granted. #Rangers

all those years of wishing harm and sadness upon rangers and their fans is coming to fruition. i firmly believe the cosmic energy created by our collective seethe over the decades has come together and today is the culmination of that. enjoy this day fellow jambos, it's been a long journey but you've earned it.

so would that mean Goian Goian Gone

That was terrible, yet I'm still laughing, well played. :lol:

and it'll probably be a massive anti-climax, like Hemmings, McCabe, Perry, Kerkar & Little or something

0,,5~10397423,00.png

The one in bold cannot possibly be made redundant as he is bordering on world class according to this 'font of knowledge'. rolleyes.gif

The Old Tolbooth

:verysmug:

Stop getting ahead of yersel, it's not been confirmed yet, I need Naismith for the line! :sweat:

Stop getting ahead of yersel, it's not been confirmed yet, I need Naismith for the line! :sweat:

:sob:

na

:pleasing:

rossthejambo

Wylde away to speak to 3 clubs tomorrow and reason he wasn't playing was because his wages would rise to....wait for it....?5k a week.

They really are in the shit. :lol:

And to think it was only back in January that a Hun workmate was saying " yes we would take Temps, Rudi , and Stevo from us " :lol:

jamboinglasgow

Alison Robbie has just tweeted

Gregg Wylde heading south tomorrow to speak to 3 clubs, I understand Southampton & Blackpool are 2 of them #Rangers

Also she has tweeted

Wylde hasn't been playing for #Rangers as 2 more appearances would've meant his weekly wage rising from ?4k to ?5k per week

So what chance will Lafferty still be here by the end of the day if he is 2 matches away from triggering a ?900k payment from Rangers to Burnley.

Alison Robbie has just tweeted

Gregg Wylde heading south tomorrow to speak to 3 clubs, I understand Southampton & Blackpool are 2 of them #Rangers

Also she has tweeted

Wylde hasn't been playing for #Rangers as 2 more appearances would've meant his weekly wage rising from ?4k to ?5k per week

So what chance will Lafferty still be here by the end of the day if he is 2 matches away from triggering a ?900k payment from Rangers to Burnley.

GOODBYE LOLFFERTY!!!! hopefully

• Maple Leaf locked this topic