******The Official Six Nations Thread ******

Harry Palmer

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dusk_Till_Dawn

No, it was a penalty. Not his fault that this referee seems to be half asleep. Players are calling decisions for him

Very interesting game this. Still expect Wales to come out on top (probably fairly comfortably in the end) but Scotland have did well first half.

So little flair in this Scotland team. Frustrating to watch

You think so, I have really enjoyed the game so far. Terrific defending by great teams.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

You think so, I have really enjoyed the game so far. Terrific defending by great teams.

Fon't get me wrong, it's a compelling game. I just know that Scotland will lose without scoring a try

Right, let's go to it Scotland!

That whining **** Davies is co-commentating. :verymad:

You can change the commentary on the red button.

Dan fecking Parks on the touchline an aw!

:seething:

The first time they went to him during the match he suggested Scotland should kick long. :lol: He clearly only knows one style of rugby.

Try for Wales.

christ, from missing a golden chance to score a try right on half-time, to being completely out of the game within 5mins of the restart.

Instead of going through the humiliation and disappointment every year, can we not just play Italy to see who wins the wooden spoon?

Instead of going through the humiliation and disappointment every year, can we not just play Italy to see who wins the wooden spoon?

Italy scored 2 tries yesterday, probably more than we'll score in the whole tournament.

This truly awful. Robinson has to go. One of the most inept coaches we have ever had.

The 2nd half indiscipline isn't his fault.

Neither is unforced errors against England.

The 2nd half indiscipline isn't his fault.

Neither is unforced errors against England.

So are you saying that Robinson is a good coach?

Archived