******The Official Six Nations Thread ******

Harry Palmer

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to shoot every single person in the crowd.

:lol:

Close up camera shots?

Is Parks off? Yes he is. :yas:

Scotland number 1 is never an athlete. :thumbsup:

I guarantee he is more of an athlete than you are.

edit: which wouldnt be hard tbf, what I should say is you can't play international rugby unless you are very fit. Especially as a forward which requires a lot of running.

Still plays a professional sport at international level...runs around doing energy sapping front row work as well..,right enough never!

The video ref has got to see the ball stopping as Laidlaw gets a touch...I thought it was a try...

Ross Rennie :vrface:

Basic stuff, that is the failing. :(

I thought it was a try too Dalton but the penalty advantage disappeared after it too.

how many knock ons have we had in the last 20-25 minutes ffs :muggy:

It's fecking frustrating as feck.

Awful stuff.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Its fecking torture watching Scotland these days, its like the guys are hypnotised to shite themselves everytime they get within 10 yards of the try line.

FFS.

England boy kicks it straight out giving us a line out just outside their 22 and we take it quickly in our own half?

:vrface:

Ach well at least my hopes weren't built up.

Hopefully Dan Parks is sent to Coventry.

Denton MotM according to Brian Moore. I'd agree with that.

Should've taken that penalty to go 1pt behind, then keep at them for another. If only that try decision had gone the other way :( This England team is going to get horsed by France though.

Bad call from the Scotland captain on that last penalty - if you don't have time to go for the lineout - take the scrum and match up in the backs don't run it.

Robinson has to start taking some blame. This was an England side there for the taking and he play's Parks. :unsure:

Scotland are fecking brutal at rugby. They're seriously shite, the games are dull, the crowd was rubbish and the English werent much better.

What a waste of 80 minutes.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Robinson has to start taking some blame. This was an England side there for the taking and he play's Parks. :unsure:

Agent Robinson is playing a blinder imo..........:verymad:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Can you hear me George Heriots, Fettes, Stewart Meville ... your boys took one HELL of a beating.

:jjyay:

Can you hear me George Heriots, Fettes, Stewart Meville ... your boys took one HELL of a beating.

I take it in Edinburgh Rugby is a class thing? Up here any old scaff play's.

Agent Robinson is playing a blinder imo..........:verymad:

It's frustrating. We've got the best group of young players coming through for years with Hogg and Weir at Glasgow and Scott and Laidlaw at Edinburgh and he still insists on trying to win a match through Dan Parks unbelievably negative kicking game. With our back row and pace in the backs we should have been having a go at them tonight. Robinson's a fu***** sh***bag.

No its not but Alan Partridge has clearly been looking for a rise out of someone on this thread.

portobellojambo1

Deary feckin me, that was shocking! We're going to have to kick our way to a win now because we haven't got a feckin clue how to cross the try line!!

I wonder what price I could get on Scotland not scoring a single try throughout the 6 nations, just no cutting edge or nothing up front!

I would reckon you could secure a decent bet on that John, if you have a decent wad of cash it would be worth sticking it on Scotland ending up scoring zero tries in the 6 Nations. Also might be worth putting a bet on whoever wins tomorrow winning the championship. France were better than Italy, without looking good, but both were better than those two sides today and I suspect whoever wins in Dublin tomorrow will go on to win the whole thing.

No its not but Alan Partridge has clearly been looking for a rise out of someone on this thread.

Correct

Partridge is just days out of a long suspension and with such obvious pathetic trolling he will be back there in no time :smuggy:

Correct

Partridge is just days out of a long suspension and with such obvious pathetic trolling he will be back there in no time :smuggy:

Would never have guessed?

That's why he's best ignored on threads about stuff he has no interest in.

Take the above advice and all will be grand. :thumbsup:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

:rofl:

Farquhar Moriarty sitting in his Scotland rugby top with his lip quivering,shaking furiously incandescent with rage trying to battle the tears.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Frustrating to watch, frustrating.

I'm very impressed by Laidlaw and Denton (who has magnificent hair).

Prop is one of the busiest players on the pitch; never stops working.

But an immensely fun position to play, I found. Even though I'm about 6ft, I played loosehead (and occasionally tighthead) for two seasons for my school.

Frustrating to watch, frustrating.

I'm very impressed by Laidlaw and Denton (who has magnificent hair).

Prop is one of the busiest players on the pitch; never stops working.

But an immensely fun position to play, I found. Even though I'm about 6ft, I played loosehead (and occasionally tighthead) for two seasons for my school.

I was over tall for tighthead prop...seemed a bit weird being a target for the lineout too... I was also quite quick back then. Excellent attacking forward would have been better. Flanker or No.8 possibly.

Barney Rubble

Never really watch rugby but i enjoyed that today Scotland were the architects to their own downfall but a couple of standout displays especially Denton should give that team heart for the future .

Never really watch rugby but i enjoyed that today Scotland were the architects to their own downfall but a couple of standout displays especially Denton should give that team heart for the future .

Same shite said every year after the same old defeats. We've got a losing mentality. If we didn't we wouldn't persist on playing a kicking game against a dreadful England side. I've no idea how good our back's are because the ball hasn't reached them in a decade.

The Old Tolbooth

Same in the Borders mate where any auld scaff plays rugby and if you're good enough then you get to play, seems to be a snobby thing in Edinburgh though and I can understand the vitriol towards the sport by the normal football classes in the city.

I would reckon you could secure a decent bet on that John, if you have a decent wad of cash it would be worth sticking it on Scotland ending up scoring zero tries in the 6 Nations. Also might be worth putting a bet on whoever wins tomorrow winning the championship. France were better than Italy, without looking good, but both were better than those two sides today and I suspect whoever wins in Dublin tomorrow will go on to win the whole thing.

Spot on mate, I'm searching for a price but can't seem to find one, surely with 4 games left the chances of not scoring a try would be decent odds though, but who would give me odds? :unsure:

Same shite said every year after the same old defeats. We've got a losing mentality. If we didn't we wouldn't persist on playing a kicking game against a dreadful England side. I've no idea how good our back's are because the ball hasn't reached them in a decade.

Spot on.

Denton was given MotM which was deserved.

But there is ****** all in the backs.

Dan Parks should just feck off now.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

I was over tall for tighthead prop...seemed a bit weird being a target for the lineout too... I was also quite quick back then. Excellent attacking forward would have been better. Flanker or No.8 possibly.

Yep I was too tall to be a prop, but I was the only person who could play prop well. laugh.gif

Can play every forward position. Still harbour ambitions for outside centre though...

Barney Rubble

Spot on.

Denton was given MotM which was deserved.

But there is ****** all in the backs.

Dan Parks should just feck off now.

I had my football hat on when i said it but that Dan parkes was shite , his replacement though cant remember the geezer tho looked quite capable .

Yep I was too tall to be a prop, but I was the only person who could play prop well. laugh.gif

Can play every forward position. Still harbour ambitions for outside centre though...

There was a sweaty as lock forward, think Puyol but uglier...

Poor stuff from the coach... :mellow:

Laidlaw, Choo Choo.

Archived