******The Official Six Nations Thread ******

Harry Palmer

Jill Douglas with an injured hand.....

maybe been recreating the incident at Melrose 7s a few years back a bit too enthusiastically :whistling:

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brian Moore was definitely deprived of oxygen during birth and then dropped on his head countless times during his childhood.

BrianMoore_676766.jpg

Two quality anthems...but where were the tears??!!!

Strange to see France without Chabal.

Brian Moore was definitely deprived of oxygen during birth and then dropped on his head countless times during his childhood.

BrianMoore_676766.jpg

:lol:

Foams at the mouth too. :thumbsup:

(Don't actually mind him even if he is a prick.)

why are France, the home side, playing in their away kit?

They're called "change" kits, not away kits in rugby. I think there's a toss to see who wears "home" colours.

They're called "change" kits, not away kits in rugby. I think there's a toss to see who wears "home" colours.

In the six nations the home team usually wears their change kit.

ah ok. I tuned in late and was a bit confused when I saw the team in white on their own 22 who I assumed were Italy were actually France! :D

Didn't know that, I thought it was the same at the world cup where there was a toss.

They're still called change kits though? At least let me be half right!

Didn't know that, I thought it was the same at the world cup where there was a toss.

They're still called change kits though? At least let me be half right!

Ye - change or alternative kits.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

:what:

Yet another reason why rugby is shit and an embarrassment to this fine city.

It certainly is. I wonder if the Six Nations is just a competition to find out which nation has the worst dressed supporters - just back form town and I've never seen so much tweed, fleece and climbing/hiking gear in my life.

It certainly is. I wonder if the Six Nations is just a competition to find out which nation has the worst dressed supporters - just back form town and I've never seen so much tweed, fleece and climbing/hiking gear in my life.

Most pubs and clubs are no go areas on rugby weekends as well. Packed to the rafters with fat *******s wi cauliflower ears who think they are hilarious.

:lol: To be fair, it took you far longer than I thought it would!

:vrface: If there's one sport that shouldn't be criticising fashion sense, it's football. Fortunately, Hibs fans have the fashion police occupied in Edinburgh

hibs-boy-the-life-and-violent-times-of-scotlands-m_SWBOTc4MTkwNTc2OTE5Mw==.jpg

:lol: To be fair, it took you far longer than I thought it would!

:vrface: If there's one sport that shouldn't be criticising fashion sense, it's football. Fortunately, Hibs fans have the fashion police occupied in Edinburgh

hibs-boy-the-life-and-violent-times-of-scotlands-m_SWBOTc4MTkwNTc2OTE5Mw==.jpg

Man at Millets post IMO!

Ah yes, Hibs 'casuals' - modelling the latest in ill-fitting sportswear. Although to be fair, at least they probably bought their terrible clothes themselves unlike the Rorys and Farquars who clearly get their clothes bought by mummy!!

You get the feeling if England win today John Inverdale would happily deepthroat Lancaster.

Walter Bishop

Jill Douglas with an injured hand.....

maybe been recreating the incident at Melrose 7s a few years back a bit too enthusiastically :whistling:

incident?

England have started the better.

It's going to be a long match....

Pain on it's way I fear.

The jocks are absolutely awful.

Who was that missing a simple catch there?

:cornette:

Dan Parks. :thumbsup:

Always rated him. :jjyay:

Better stuff now but it's been a dreadful match.

They have an impromptu game of 'soggy biscuit' to decide who wears the home tops!

Brutal 1st half from both.

Took England to go ahead to spark it.

It's a war of attrition lads. :thumbsup:

The Old Tolbooth

That's a shocker of a first half from both sides and if we play like that in Wales we're going to be on the end of a 40 point hammering............if we're lucky!!

portobellojambo1

Not the best of first halves was it. But I suppose like life it is all about winning, and in the 6 Nations there is less chance of fans not going back because of the level of performance. If a football fan was to say for example decide after going to a match that he would stay away for 3 months, he might miss 5 home games, if a 6 Nations rugby fan did the same , and skipped five home matches it would be three years before they seen their team play again.

And that Dan Parks should be shot, his kicking has been feckin woeful the whole game.

The Old Tolbooth

Deary feckin me, that was shocking! We're going to have to kick our way to a win now because we haven't got a feckin clue how to cross the try line!!

I wonder what price I could get on Scotland not scoring a single try throughout the 6 nations, just no cutting edge or nothing up front!

Parks just had another nightmare under that high ball - get him hooked now Robinson and give us a chance.

Brutal stuff.

Get Parks the feck off the pitch.

Denton has been one positive though.

The Old Tolbooth

Parks has never been all that good, but today he's had an absolute nightmare, even by his own poor standards!

Why is there a forward at the base of a ruck popping the ball up to the scrum half allowing the England line to push up right on top of our attackers?

:seething:

Basics.

The Old Tolbooth

Both teams are shite and will be destroyed by both Wales and Ireland.

100% guaranteed mate!

How difficult is it to catch a feckin ball when you're paid to do it for a living ffs!! :banghead:

Archived