Formula 1 2012 Superthread

:shitwine:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kingantti1874

What a joke, He should be given at least a 10 place grid drop.

I agree, I yet Hamilton went from pole to the back of the grid for the carrying 0.05 secs less in fuel than he needed to even though he was on pole by 6/10ths what an absolute joke f1 is sometimes

Got 39 points in the predictor this week. :thumbsup:

I'm up 7 places to 7th. :thumbsup:

How that happened I'll never know. :lol:

rossthejambo

37 points and still top :verysmug:

I've a feeling I'm going to be dropped from a great height soon though :lol:

I was looking goood for lots of poiunt, then the dreaded safety car ruined everything.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I was looking goood for lots of poiunt, then the dreaded safety car ruined everything.

Likewise. My Vettel, Hamilton and Grosjean Top 3 was looking good and then they all failed to finish :laugh:

Now down to 20th :sob:

Harry Palmer

Maria de Vellota was seriously injured today in straight line testing for Marussia today.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-18685789

Update on this, apparently she has lost her right eye. :down:

Jennie Gow ?@JennieGow

Marussia statement: It is with great sadness that I must report that, due to the injuries she sustained, Maria has lost her right eye

Off to Silverstone tomorrow morning really looking forward to it, rain forecast for Sunday should make it interesting. Thanks again to H2 for his help with the parking.

rossthejambo

Update on this, apparently she has lost her right eye. :down:

Jennie Gow ?@JennieGow

Marussia statement: It is with great sadness that I must report that, due to the injuries she sustained, Maria has lost her right eye

Just read that, horrific news. Hope she gets better.

Just saw the news about de Villota.

Such a shame losing her right eye.

At least it wasn't her life.

I fear that losing her eye is the least of her worries right now. She was in surgery from the afternoon until the next morning, that suggests some pretty serious work being done. The reports now say that the tail lift of the lorry was at her head height when she hit it. Even if she was only doing 20 or 30 as reported that's a pretty serious impact.

Off to Silverstone tomorrow morning really looking forward to it, rain forecast for Sunday should make it interesting. Thanks again to H2 for his help with the parking.

Pleasure mate, I'm envious, you'll have the time of your life.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Very hard to predict this week. Potentially rain during qualifying and race.

Damnit! Just went to make my predictions and can't get on the site.

I got in just now. :thumbsup:

Button out in 1st qualifying.

He really is having a terrible season.

Button out in Q1.

There might have been yellow's before the finish line after Glock's spin. Timo did very well to keep that from hitting the wall.

Button out in Q1.

There might have been yellow's before the finish line after Glock's spin. Timo did very well to keep that from hitting the wall.

with the amount of time button lost in the last section, I think it must have been the yellow flags which has caused it, as he would possibly have got a penalty if he had improved his time on that lap

with the amount of time button lost in the last section, I think it must have been the yellow flags which has caused it, as he would possibly have got a penalty if he had improved his time on that lap

Correct - he was 1.5 secs up on Rosberg after 2 sectors, so he lost about 2 secs on the final sector.

Schumi's having a torrid time in Q2. If the weather doesn't improve quickly, we could have an unusual grid.

Alonso does very well to keep the car out of the wall.

alonso and hamilton pretty much calling for a red flag over the radio

edit: red flag just now

Red Flag.

Perez on pole if they can't get back out there, I'd assume.

Red Flag.

Perez on pole if they can't get back out there, I'd assume.

Hopefully they'll get back out. :thumbsup:

Gavsy Van Gaverson

All of the cars were losing a massive amount of time in the last section as it was the worst section on the track for standing water. I don't think the yellow flag made much difference as that section probably required full wets.

Bert Le Clos

But he likes you. Whats happened? :lol:

I'd rather not talk about it. It happened a long time ago. Let's just say we were very close at one point, and then, a bit like Lidl and Aldi we had to go our seperate ways.

The smug dick :sob:

I'd rather not talk about it. It happened a long time ago. Let's just say we were very close at one point, and then, a bit like Lidl and Aldi we had to go our seperate ways.

The smug dick :sob:

:lol:

I understand. These things happen. I hope you find happiness with Ron Dennis.

niki lauda saying in these conditions when the less competitive cars are near the front its because those drivers see a chance and end up having bigger balls.

Jaap's Sigh

At Silverstone and waiting for the rain to stop. I'm absolutely soaked. Great atmosphere still.

Bert Le Clos

:lol:

I understand. These things happen. I hope you find happiness with Ron Dennis.

I'm more of a Ross Brawn type of guy myself B)

Basically Christian, Lee McKenzie and myself shared a flat while at uni. It was all very polygamous, relaxed, a sharing environment. Then one night after one too many babychams, it all changed, and things were never the same.

I'm more of a Ross Brawn type of guy myself B)

Basically Christian, Lee McKenzie and myself shared a flat while at uni. It was all very polygamous, relaxed, a sharing environment. Then one night after one too many babychams, it all changed, and things were never the same.

Ah the incident in the bathroom involving carbolic soap and a shower cap? Say no more.

Qualifying starting again though. :thumbsup:

Bert Le Clos

Ah the incident in the bathroom involving carbolic soap and a shower cap? Say no more.

Did you have to bring it up?

Thank God for Ferrari.

Did you have to bring it up?

Thank God for Ferrari.

I'm sorry. It won't be mentioned again.

Didn't expect Alonso to get pole. Good end to qualifying. :thumbsup:

rossthejambo

Didn't get a chance to change my prediction this week...good job I had Alonso to win last week so got as good a chance as any from pole. thumbsup.gif

Bert Le Clos

Looks like it's going to be dry, which will feck Perez and Button's chances.

Another holocaust of a grid walk from Coulthard, only saved by him blanking that nomad from JLS not once, but twice :pleasing:

That boy's haircut BTW :vrface:

Looks like it's going to be dry, which will feck Perez and Button's chances.

Another holocaust of a grid walk from Coulthard, only saved by him blanking that nomad from JLS not once, but twice :pleasing:

That boy's haircut BTW :vrface:

I did enjoy Eddie's awkward exchange with Hugh Grant :lol:

They all have nothing on Martin Brundle, of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8fWNtYGew8

Great to see/hear Murray Walker again. I miss his commentary :sob:

Archived