New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

Must admit for the relatively low cost it will stand out from the rest. When all debt is paid back, I'd be happy if future pledges were used for continuous improvement of the stadium.

Its the Skyline Lounge ;) I wont be able to attend every home game next season so will be randomly popping a new post up here on the week before for the lucky winner to use my season pass for there, and if it is ok with the Kickback Mods, we can have a little auction every time to create some more notes to pop in the cash cow. If that is allowed in Kickback of course. Should be some view and a nice bit of food too, but whoever takes my seat needs a trip to Slaters first, think there is a bouncer on the special door that will check suitability to enter etc .....

Edited by Jamos

Heartsofgold

Meanwhile at East Mains and angry Lennon will have his first team squad of numpties shovelling shit as apparently things didn't quite turn out as he hoped.

Bent over and reamed with the Jambo Diamond cutter sans lube ya feckless fud.

:fth:

What a wonderful way with words mate!!

Heartsofgold

Meanwhile at East Mains and angry Lennon will have his first team squad of numpties shovelling shit as apparently things didn't quite turn out as he hoped.

What a wonderful way with words mate!!

Alwayssunnyingorgie

Everytime I sat in the main stand I always had a shit seat and hated it but it's kind of sad seeing the old stand nearly away.

What a shite day to be on site today, wonder how much will get done

How about taking some pictures!  :2thumbsup:

Edited by I.T.K

All roads lead to Gorgie

A thing of real beauty, the way , he reflections merge the old flats into it is a work of genius. Going to be great. Saving now for a trip to that sky bar.

The folk in the flats better pull the curtains when things get a bit fruity.  :whistling: 

John Findlay

I love the side shots of the stand give the glass a look a can't describe.[/quote

See through?

Clark Griswold

19648073_10158926576480026_259935554_o.j

Brilliant. Shows us a new viewpoint never seen at Tynie before. Can't wait to see it finished!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kingantti1874

From that perspective it Looks like the stand will finish a wee bit further back from the pitch than previously

Gene Parmesan

From that perspective it Looks like the stand will finish a wee bit further back from the pitch than previously

The plan is for it to actually be slightly closer.

Is that the new players tunnel i can see in the distance will need to look out my binoculars to see the famous enter the tyencastle cauldron cracking view ( and picture)

Lucille's Thirsty

:wub:

That just shows you how far the main stand will go back so all the talk of screens you can see the benefit for the people that sit there imagine if there's a scramble on the line.

Edited by Lucille's Thirsty

:wub:

That just shows you how far the main stand will go back so all the talk of screens you can see the benefit for the people that sit there imagine if there's a scramble on the line.

Bigger in real life ;)

Buffalo Bill

No, it will be closer. There will be the concourse and the lower 10 rows will be at a more shallow angle. The font sections will be more closer to the pitch side than the old stand.

Footballfirst

Can someone upload this picture directly to JKB?  Can't view it on my work PC or phone!

post-255-0-83824800-1498738265_thumb.jpg

Photo "attached"

Edited by Footballfirst

Any chance you can go to the left a bit, Section S, Row 24 and take another photo?

Magnificent photo.

Edited by DETTY29

That is awesome The front curved window of the stand is going to look epic.

Can't believe how fast they have moved it on.

Very poetic!

Footballfirst

Any chance you can go to the left a bit, Section S, Row 24 and take another photo?

Magnificent photo.

You'd be asking the photographer to hang off the girder at the front of the stepped section to get that sort of perspective.

Edited by Footballfirst

Buffalo Bill

You'd be asking the photographer to hang off the girder at the front of the stepped section to get that sort of perspective.

...and in the pissing rain!

And?

A risk worth taking

lost in space

Interesting to see there is a set of goalposts with net in place. Are the workies playing during their dinner break?

Its the Skyline Lounge ;) I wont be able to attend every home game next season so will be randomly popping a new post up here on the week before for the lucky winner to use my season pass for there, and if it is ok with the Kickback Mods, we can have a little auction every time to create some more notes to pop in the cash cow. If that is allowed in Kickback of course. Should be some view and a nice bit of food too, but whoever takes my seat needs a trip to Slaters first, think there is a bouncer on the special door that will check suitability to enter etc .....

How much does something like that cost Jamos out of interest

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Interesting to see there is a set of goalposts with net in place. Are the workies playing during their dinner break?

Be tempted to put a ball in the digger bucket and try lob it into the goal

That's what safety harnesses are for surely?

:)

Romanov Stole My Pension

That's a great photo. A lot of you are rightfully quite excited about the back of the new stand, but the important thing is definitely the inside, and it looks like it's going to be a great boxed-in football stadium.