The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

^^^^^^^ Buckied out his nut....

No mate i dont drink that stuff maybe you do or else do you drink Somersby cider cans

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Ebts were in 2002 03 etc not in 9 in a row so you are all wrong

That's why even talk sport I think it was said rangers could afford players like gazza at the time

That's why even talk sport I think it was said rangers could afford players like gazza at the time

The OLD now DEAD club were involved in financial shenanigans from the start of the Sourpuss era Murray and his fellow disgragced chum(s) at BOS ensured that. Source "100% facts" the RFC(IL) annual accounts from that time

BRAVEHEART1874

Great another zombie coming on here that thinks somehow by bumming how great he thinks Rangers [ie. Actually him]were back in the day that he will somehow convince other teams fans if he keeps arguing with the same arrogance over and over again from daily record quotes etc. that some how he will profoundly change the way others think ;)

Maybe indeed just another of Brycee Bhoys chums but then maybe he is just another one of the bitter angry wee sevconians who realising that after 4 years of tales and name changes and license swaps other teams do not still comply to the great myth that the people at the top would like us to swallow;)

There is no denying Doncaster and Reagan want/ bent over backwards to try and at least have some sort of biggotted Rangers because in THEIR minds Scottish football would be better for it. Hell they probably love all the proddie cafflick bigotry and secratarianism and so unfortunately they couldn't let the game move on and admittedly that is a great shame Infact Scotland's shame :(

Still can't wait until the final outcome of the tax case when it agrees with the last verdict that Rangers were Infact just really cheats when it comes down to it.

Imagine the angry wee sevconians having to finallyaccept the truth if this is what they are like now with only some of the 20 odd EBT's uncontested ie. guilty and DOS cases already proven!

Mind your windows.

Nobdy believes it was loans not even sevco really they just can't admit their club (ie. Him) cheated !

but 4 years because of some wee handshakes in the opening tiers was 4 years too many !

Refer to the post right before your one which i quoted mate

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-ebts-players-what-secret-1736859#z9jLyDM5tLsR93Gf.97

"From 2001-10, Rangers put ?47million in to up to 87 sub-trusts for players, coaches and staff."

"Rangers annual accounts from 2001-10 show the Glasgow club invested ?47.659million in the Murray Group Remuneration Trust."

"Funds were deposited by Rangers and MIH into the Jersey-based trust, which then divided it into sub-trusts in the form of tax-free loans."

"In all 63 players, 24 staff and a further 24 Murray Group employees benefitted."

The OLD now DEAD club were involved in financial shenanigans from the start of the Sourpuss era Murray and his fellow disgragced chum(s) at BOS ensured that. Source "100% facts" the RFC(IL) annual accounts from that time

My my

Pull your head out the sand and read all the previous pages of this thread and you will realise I'm correct and if you research them if you even need to you'll realise all the info I posted in this thread in the last previous pages is true

And also check the rfc v cfc thread since rfc were drawn first therefore the thread title is wrong to list cfc as the home side in semi final

I think there's a lot of fans out there who know I'm right so i'm not going to keep posting any more about it because the writing is on the wall in the previous few pages of this thread and the rfc v cfc thread if you check them

I guarantee its all correct info I posted and if you cannot agree with it I propose that is through bias rather than by checking if I'm correct which I am

I'm not being arrogant like

I just basically posted more true info about the truth about our league tv money than any of you have ever posted on the forum

Yet most of the other posts in this thread after it ignored that

I suspect the jambos who know I'm true aren't even posting and don't want to out themselves but know everything I've written is true maybe even if you were a close friend of robbie or derek or the chief exex of spfl if you asked them what I've posted in this thread about tv money or anything else ive posted on these threads etc and if you asked them if its all true and even they would probably agree and verify it

In fact thousands of hardcore rangers fans already know what I've posted in here

Robbie is a rangers fan

So is Derek

They definitely agree with me and so do a lot.of people but dont want to out themselves to blind hatred caused by bias

Edited by farranide

Attached is the The Daily Records list of recipients and the years associated with the EBTs.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-big-tax-case-who-6767682#j4V0xwzPcSZUixz8.97

Edited by Dannie Boy

Attached is the The Daily Records list of recipients and the years associated with the EBTs.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-big-tax-case-who-6767682#j4V0xwzPcSZUixz8.97

It doesn't mean any post I've made in the last 10 or so pages of this thread is wrong so maybe hold your horses and read them before trying to be a cut and paste Google merchant because what your cut and pasting is irrelevant

It doesn't mean any post I've made in the last 10 or so pages of this thread is wrong so maybe hold your horses and read them before trying to be a cut and paste Google merchant because what your cut and pasting is irrelevant

Sorry you said

"Ebts were in 2002 03 etc not in 9 in a row so you are all wrong"

clearly from a wee bit research the EBTs span a bigger time period than 2002-03 I just kindly pointed out that fact.

Sorry you said

"Ebts were in 2002 03 etc not in 9 in a row so you are all wrong"

clearly from a wee bit research the EBTs span a bigger time period than 2002-03 I just kindly pointed out that fact.

Okay i missed out the word around in one sentence of the 300 or so true sentences on this thread and the semi final thread that hearts aren't in because we hibsed it against hibs

My my

Pull your head out the sand and read all the previous pages of this thread and you will realise I'm correct and if you research them if you even need to you'll realise all the info I posted in this thread in the last previous pages is true

And also check the rfc v cfc thread since rfc were drawn first therefore the thread title is wrong to list cfc as the home side in semi final

I think there's a lot of fans out there who know I'm right so i'm not going to keep posting any more about it because the writing is on the wall in the previous few pages of this thread and the rfc v cfc thread if you check them

I guarantee its all correct info I posted and if you cannot agree with it I propose that is through bias rather than by checking if I'm correct which I am

L , and thousands of others KNOW you are not correct . Now please live up to your words and stop posting

Edited by brownkg

Geoff Kilpatrick

"We".

:laugh:

Pretending to be a Hearts fan when you clearly aren't is against the rules. Cheerio.

J Cheever Loophole

Look mate, try and understand that it is only your own fans that spout the "We're the same club" mantra. Supporters of all the other clubs think different and that is the way it will be for evermore. 

Look mate, try and understand that it is only your own fans that spout the "We're the same club" mantra. Supporters of all the other clubs think different and that is the way it will be for evermore.

Nah mate listen to talk sport and you will realise what the pundits of English football think that it's the same club and they're surprised other club fans in the same nation try to say differently which is a massive insult to the rangers legends who won those trophies - I assume if the worst case scenario happened to our club that every rangers fan wouldn't have started peddling some myth about our history being gone which in the same two way sword would be an insult to our club and legends and history past and even present

Even Alan shearer said he wants to see rangers and hibs promoted for the good of sfottish football and I wrote that here too without saying he said it but you all tried to write that opinion off hahahaha

Edited by farranide

Why do they always come on and try convince everyone they're the same club?

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

Konrad von Carstein

Nah mate listen to talk sport and you will realise what the pundits of English football think that it's the same club and they're surprised other club fans in the same nation try to say differently which is a massive insult to the rangers legends who won those trophies - I assume if the worst case scenario happened to our club that every rangers fan wouldn't have started peddling some myth about our history being gone which in the same two way sword would be an insult to our club and legends and history past and even present

Even Alan shearer said he wants to see rangers and hibs promoted for the good of sfottish football and I wrote that here too without saying he said it but you all tried to write that opinion off hahahaha

Well.....if Alan Shearer, that we'll known advocate of Scottish football says so......**** off out of here you [Mod Edit]...

So the foundation of your argument is now based on what talksport "pundits" (I use the term loosely) and Alan Shearer think is good for Scottish football.

I would quit while your behind!!

So the foundation of your argument is now based on what talksport "pundits" (I use the term loosely) and Alan Shearer think is good for Scottish football.

I would quit while your behind!!

No, not the foundation of my argument merely reference points which none of you have

Read the full last 10 pages of this thread

Read the semi final thread which were not in because we hibsed it against hibs

After you've read that you have the right to quote me again because it's all true and I don't have the capacity to quote about 20 posts which are true which prove you wrong again at this time because I know you're just too lazy to read them yourself and I'm not quoting what I wrote again to prove you wrong

Edited by farranide

alwaysthereinspirit

^^^^^^^ Buckied out his nut....

Did the drinking age get lowered to 12 while I've been gone?

No, not the foundation of my argument merely reference points which none of you have

After you've read that you have the right to quote me again because it's all true and I don't have the capacity to quote about 20 posts which are true which prove you wrong again at this time because I know you're just too lazy to read them yourself and I'm not quoting what I wrote again to prove you wrong

Now I've just read it all back I can't believe that all this time I thought rangers were zombies but it's true the the rangers are not dead, they are the same club and all the trophies are not tainted. The ebt's were all legit and talk sport say that rangers are gonna save Scottish fitba. It's true I tell ye, true! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Did the drinking age get lowered to 12 while I've been gone?

Look smart sorry stupid comments like yours just prove you didn't read everything I wrote like I said so your opinion should be taken with heavy doses of salt and you need a dose of reality because I'm posting from a mobile and it says that under every post what do you expect when I have basically near enough written a book telling you where you are all going wrong in my posts quickly

J Cheever Loophole

Alan Shearer nor any other talk sport pundit supports our team, any Scottish team for that matter, week in, week out, so he can ram his opinion right up and roond his erchie.

Is robbie a zombie too then because he supports rangers and derek too and the club with most attendances must just be zombies eh it will be zombie nation if they win a treble this year

Because unfortunately were not in the Scottish cup to try stop them because we hibsed it against hibs

Anyone with a brain knows of Rangers beat celtic they have a treble this year and that also proves the league title was there for the taking for us this season it proves if cfc lose against rfc

D utd and hibs will not stop rfc if they beat celtic no chance and if rfc do get their next treble no one will stop them next season except from maybe celtic

Edited by farranide

Konrad von Carstein

Is robbie a zombie too then because he supports rangers and derek too and the club with most attendances must just be zombies eh it will be zombie nation if they win a treble this year

Because unfortunately were not in the Scottish cup to try stop them because we hibsed it against hibs

:lol:

I don't mean to be rude but.....

I find it extremely difficult to read your posts. It's as if your not quite writing in English at times. However that's not overly important. What is important is your insistence that you are quoting facts and truth. In actual fact all you quote is opinion. There is massive difference.

Rangers evaded paying tax. This allowed them to buy and pay for players they couldn't afford. Eventually the wheels came off and Murray was unable to borrow any more money to continue to fund Rangers. He was also scared of the massive tax bill. He arranged a patty (whyte) to 'buy' the club. He had no money and the club was then put into administration. As far as I am aware they have yet to come out of admin (I may have missed this so I apologise if I did). At the moment rangers are currently going through the liquidation process. I'll post a further update when the club is fully liquidated.

I don't mean to be rude but.....

I find it extremely difficult to read your posts. It's as if your not quite writing in English at times. However that's not overly important. What is important is your insistence that you are quoting facts and truth. In actual fact all you quote is opinion. There is massive difference.

Rangers evaded paying tax. This allowed them to buy and pay for players they couldn't afford. Eventually the wheels came off and Murray was unable to borrow any more money to continue to fund Rangers. He was also scared of the massive tax bill. He arranged a patty (whyte) to 'buy' the club. He had no money and the club was then put into administration. As far as I am aware they have yet to come out of admin (I may have missed this so I apologise if I did). At the moment rangers are currently going through the liquidation process. I'll post a further update when the club is fully liquidated.

I would rake Murray in my history with 9 in a row before I would ever take mad vlad as much as I miss him so who lost out us or the team with 54 titles who are coming for 55 next season that we messed our best ever shot at this season up especially by ditching our philosophy and selling players and only playing hoof ball physical style

The only way i ever envisage us winning is if the big two leave for the European super league which is on the horizon

Edited by farranide

Anyone with a brain knows of Rangers beat celtic they have a treble this year and that also proves the league title was there for the taking for us this season it proves if cfc lose against celtic

D utd and hibs will not stop rfc if they beat celtic no chance and if they do they neither will anyone except from celtic next season too

Please just stop, it's way past embarrassing!

Please just stop, it's way past embarrassing!

Not as embarrassing as pretending hearts will ever win the league because this season is the best shot they will ever have at it now rangers are back and that will also make celtic play better every game because when rangers are in the league even cfc fans go off their head at dropping one single point

And I can assure you both clubs will be turning up in bigger numbers than us next season and putting scottish football on the map again

Edited by farranide

I would rake Murray in my history with 9 in a row before I would ever take mad vlad as much as I miss him so who lost out us or the team with 54 titles who are coming for 55 next season that we messed our best ever shot at this season up especially by ditching our philosophy and selling players and only playing hoof ball physical style

Why pretend to be a hearts fan?

So we are TOO WEE, TOO Stupid and TOO poor... Kezia is this another coming out for you?

One side of this argument/discussion is losing credibility with every post that is made.

J Cheever Loophole

The only way i ever envisage us winning is if the big two leave for the European super league which is on the horizon

Number "55"? You really should step away from the pipe and find the Lord or something.

Konrad von Carstein

One side of this argument/discussion is losing credibility with every post that is made.

Hoi :(

i just sincerely hope, now that the Gers ae back, they don't revert to the arrogant manner both the Celts and Gers have had over the last 40 years.  the new emphasis on Self Assesment/PAYE/corp tax, and negociated arrangemants...........are sure too give some laughs.........

J Cheever Loophole

i just sincerely hope, now that the Gers ae back, they don't revert to the arrogant manner both the Celts and Gers have had over the last 40 years.  the new emphasis on Self Assesment/PAYE/corp tax, and negociated arrangemants...........are sure too give some laughs.........

Back? They've never ****ing been.

Not as embarrassing as pretending hearts will ever win the league because this season is the best shot they will ever have at it now rangers are back and that will also make celtic play better every game because when rangers are in the league even cfc fans go off their head at dropping one single point

And I can assure you both clubs will be turning up in bigger numbers than us next season and putting scottish football on the map again

You really are a bit slow of thinking, aren't you?

Mate, read my entire post

I clearly explained why they all made a profit due to receiving money from the tv deal that wouldn't be there if it wasn't for rangers fans with rangers having the highest scottish viewing figures for the last four years, and due to rangers receiving like 3% etc of the entire tv money pot each season just for being in a lower league while Aberdeen consistently got like 20% etc for being 2nd in the prem despite rangers having the highest viewing figures for four years since this tv deal which I guarantee you was forced through by a mass campaign of Rangers fans unsubscribing and all telling sky at the same time it was due to no 3rd div sky games for rangers then suddenly bang this tv deal happens because sky didnt want to lose a lot of customers

Also the premiership didnt have a sponsor for seasons while Rangers were not in it, alas less money and less prize money now rangers are back suddenly it has one

Rangers being in the league makes it much more competitive and difficult as it gives celtic ultra motivation to win every game just like rangers have and now people worldwide want to watch both of their clubs games which will increase viewing figures and the money the entire league rakes in

Motherwell or something being second means bugger all to any sponsor, and won't Increase revenue, as every time any club outside rangers get to second they capitulate even without rangers in the league

You are seriously deluded.

Why don't you just create your own league with Celtic and you can Hoover up 50% each of your TV deal Sevco fans forced through and leave all the other proper football clubs in Scotland to create a very competitive league without all your bigoted bile.

Back? They've never ******* been.

the celts have been dire since losing thier sister for 4 years,  1/3 empty stadiums, when 10 years before 60,000 .  i hope the hibee jeebies win tomorrow so they, are there, against probably the celts to smash the 114 years..........a good swally..........

J Cheever Loophole

the celts have been dire since losing thier sister for 4 years,  1/3 empty stadiums, when 10 years before 60,000 .  i hope the hibee jeebies win tomorrow so they, are there, against probably the celts to smash the 114 years..........a good swally..........

**** me, ye've had more drink than me. I couldn't give a turkey's nut about celtic's crowds, the less the merrier and as for that other mob? 

I hope you enjoy the game the morn, it's going to be torrid.

HHHGFDH or whatever the **** it is.

Why is this [Mod Edit] pretending to be a Hearts fan?

I don't know but his bad grammar and posting style is strikingly like a certain Hearts fan who likes to make a show of himself on here from time to time.

BTW I take it when he talks about "Robbie" he means Robbie Nielson but who is Derek ?

J Cheever Loophole

I don't know but his bad grammar and posting style is strikingly like a certain Hearts fan who likes to make a show of himself on here from time to time.

BTW I take it when he talks about "Robbie" he means Robbie Nielson but who is Derek ?

McInnes

I P Knightley

The Blue Pound (after tax) is worth a lot less than you think

It's enough to buy a whole football stadium in Govan, isn't it?

Also the premiership didnt have a sponsor for seasons while Rangers were not in it, alas less money and less prize money now rangers are back suddenly it has one

Entirely down to the connivance and duplicity (or are they really that incompetent?) of Doncaster and Regan

try to say differently which is a massive insult to the rangers legends who won those trophies -

Nobody's insulted any Rangers legends who won those trophies all those years ago. They did a fine job; those who were earning under EBTs did exactly what what hoped of them, much to the detriment of Scottish football at the time and, ultimately, the old Rangers club.

The players weren't ever to blame for taking the club into liquidation; you've got Sir David Murray and a bunch of his cronies (Dave King included) to thank for that. I'd imagine that the majority of those players don't now give a shiny shite about the new club playing out of Ibrox. They've got their money and are long gone. The only thought they'll have is whether HMRC come after the tax they should have paid.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic