**The OFFICIAL Rugby World Cup Thread**

Ray Winstone

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only a 3 point lead whilst well in top. Needed better than that I feel. Can't play at this intensity for whole match.

Chris Benoit

I'm never going to slate the nick of the Scotland fans again! The bints in the cowboy hats

:stare:

jack D and coke

Only a 3 point lead whilst well in top. Needed better than that I feel. Can't play at this intensity for whole match.

It's a worry that we've not turned our control of the game into much I agree. England will have a spell at some point. 9-3 HT.

Theres hope.

Johnny I look a fud Wilkinson will be wondering his 'special' ball gets brought on...

The Old Tolbooth

It's a worry that we've not turned our control of the game into much I agree. England will have a spell at some point. 9-3 HT.

Theres hope.

That's the part that worries me the most! :wacko:

Sexton Hardcastle

Great end to the half but England have been really poor, they surely can't be as bad in the second

Pretty much.

Cant see England not getting a try at some point.

Also cant see where one for us will come from.

That English ginga with the ZZ top beard needs a swift right hook. As do another 2 or 3, including Wilky, Wilko, Wilkdikson. Technical knowledge of egg-chasing is minimal but lets keep this going and send these arrogant anglaise feckers home.

shaun.lawson

Where does all this "this is going to be a tight game" pish come from.

England will win by 20 points at the very least.

Showing a shrewd appreciation of the reality of international sport here, I see. Unless it was classic Scottish reverse psychology? ;)

Poor Johnny struggles when he has to adhere to the rules...:verymad:

http://www.theroar.com.au/2011/10/01/rwc-cheats-england-should-lose-their-match-points/

:rofl:

Good old Zavos. He's absolutely incorrigible. Of course, that the Wallabies have been amongst the worst cheats this sport's ever known for years and years and years always goes completely unnoticed by him: he's basically a cheerleader with a typewriter, and can't write to save his life either.

England are mince and won't win this tournament.

England are mince and might well get knocked out today. We'll never live it down if so.

In short, :peepwall:

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Great end to the half but England have been really poor, they surely can't be as bad in the second

Sadly true, but they'll be feeling the pressure at the moment

shaun.lawson

I'm probably speaking too soon but Parks is having a blinder so far.

And Coles is a tosser.

He was always going to play a blinder today. Wet, windy conditions, Scotland with nothing to lose, all the pressure on England... these are the circumstances in which Scotland invariably prosper.

Harry Palmer

That English ginga with the ZZ top beard needs a swift right hook. As do another 2 or 3, including Wilky, Wilko, Wilkdikson. Technical knowledge of egg-chasing is minimal but lets keep this going and send these arrogant anglaise feckers home.

:lol:

I was going to go for a beard as well... :(

A few drop goals in the 2nd please.

Dan Parks is still shite.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Showing a shrewd appreciation of the reality of international sport here, I see. Unless it was classic Scottish reverse psychology? ;)

England will win by 20 points.

jack D and coke

It's all set up for a glorious gallant heartbreaking failure.

I think England will end up running in a couple of late tries. We're starting to look tired.

Downer.

Archived