Riotwatch

Italian Lambretta

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<br /><br /><br />

Possibly one of the most odious 'political commentators' ever to grace the airwaves.

She's a fecking horrible cow.

She's a bloody lunatic.

Geoff Kilpatrick

<br /><br /><br />

Possibly one of the most odious 'political commentators' ever to grace the airwaves.

She's a fecking horrible cow.

This. Can't fecking stand her! Only Melanie Phillips can compare in the seethe stakes (Toynbee is a broken record, Littlejohn can be amusing and Janet Daley is American, so she is easy to ignore).

Private Hudson

The father of that lad that was killed showed outstanding class. As did many others in that group. If everyone in a similar situation as that showed sense and restraint of that kind then there would be much more respect between people within the community. And there would be a much healthier relationship between racial groups and the police. It would have been eeasy for that man to rage at the police for some reason or another, but he didn't. Huge respect to the guy and his friends and family.

And the perpetrators. Don't recall him even mentioning them.

I thought Darcus Howe came across like an offensive joke. Comparing this to Syria is precisely that: an offensive joke.

I never tire of listening to Joan Rivers laying into him on that radio show. I sometimes wonder if that was the first time someone really called his bluff.

ToadKiller Dog

You can all calm down now , Question time is back for a special i am sure Bumbleby with an opinioned right wing media hack , Minor tory minister , Labour somebody a token etnic minority and some tv comedian maybe david badiel . WIll put it all right .

You can all calm down now , Question time is back for a special i am sure Bumbleby with an opinioned right wing media hack , Minor tory minister , Labour somebody a token etnic minority and some tv comedian maybe david badiel . WIll put it all right .

I do love a bit of QT but I always find myself shouting at the TV. Rent-a-quote Chakrabarti will no doubt be on.

The Old Tolbooth

Pretty shocking isn't it ML, police shot a known gangster in possession of a loaded weapon. I'm guessing your train of thought is that they should have waited until he pulled the trigger before retaliating. My thought, it is a crime to carry a loaded weapon on the streets of the UK, and if anyone is caught with such a weapon the police have every right to shoot such persons, that is what we employ them to do, to maintain law and order.

He wasn't carrying a loaded gun because he was thirsty or because he had BO, he was carrying it for a reason, he won't do it again which means other people are now safer.

Brilliant post mate!

I get absolutely sick and tired of the way the police get persecuted for doing their jobs, the man had a loaded gun, and to me, that means he would have used it given the chance, otherwise why would he be carrying a loaded gun in the first place? Yet the family of this parasite are calling for justice?!?!?! WTF?

In my mind, if you have a gun, and your opponent has a gun, the best idea would be to get the first shot in before your opponent, which is exactly what the police done, how anyone can defend the bloke that was shot is a mystery to me.

On another note, I see the police are coming in for hassle because they're being accused of being to heavy handed with the rioters, FARKING WHAT????????? It's a sad day when the police are scared to go in too hard on people who deserve it the most because of what action may be taken against them, these utter scumballs should be battered senseless by the police without fear of recrimination, they're fair game in my mind.

I P Knightley

There's plenty of strangeness in all of this for the conspiracy theorists.

You rang??

Here is a interesting vid;

BoJack Horseman

Interesting perspective from an 18 year old from East London. Can't say I entirely agree with everything he says. but he makes some good points.

Really liking that Sangat tv presenter - his reaction when he's giving the police officers a lift is priceless :lol:

ToadKiller Dog

Interesting perspective from an 18 year old from East London. Can't say I entirely agree with everything he says. but he makes some good points.

I agree ,dont agree with all he says but its will be stupid to ignore his and others like hims voices ,which we will as we are in looking for retribution mode which someways is understandable . I expect the next riots will be worse if these are not delt with in a rational manor .

We have been happy for years to group all the low level working class kids Neds and Chavs etc maybe a self fulfiling prophecy.

kingantti1874

They think a 9-5 at tecos is for *******, forget the rest of the bullshit, that's your problem right there.. these spoonfed spoiled losers don't WANT to take the opportunity to work, It's there in abundance.

That cannot be allowed to continue, there should be NO free government handouts anymore unless you contribute back in some way, volunteer work / cleaning the streets / national service, whatever people can come up with - maybe that way they will learn some respect an think about that job in tesco.

<br />Fair play to the dad of one of the victims. That's the kind of sensible community leadership that is lacking.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

That dad has spoken with more sense and with greater vision than anyone else in the whole sorry story. Man of the year for him if there was any justice in the world.

ML, police don't just carry guns around in the hope some ned is armed and dngerous. I would like to think a bit of planning went into this episode.

Like when they killed the Brazilian.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

20 year old man arrested for the attack on the wee Malaysian boy. :thumbsup:

Good, that was horrible.

CavySlaveJambo

Seems the BBC forgot that the UK Parliament is the only parliamentary body for England and as such Cameron is defacto first mininster of England.

That dad has spoken with more sense and with greater vision than anyone else in the whole sorry story. Man of the year for him if there was any justice in the world.

Plus far more sense and vision than Mr Cameron. To top it all off he spoke within 24 hours of his son's death. It took a few days for Mr Cameron and Boris to decide to come back from their 'holidays'! Another reason people feel so distanced from Politicians is when you look at how far out of touch they are from reality. Not one of them shows that bit of passion that gets 'fire in your belly' either.

The Election debates before the Tories got into power were so cringeworthy. I want a PM that is proud of the country, strives to make it better and is a natural leader. Cameron is none of them. Big society? My erse!

Patrick Bateman

One of the more disturbing elements in all of this is that the media have tried to gauge reactions from the families of the criminals. Now, I know not to trust the general media narrative and that there are thousands who are going to be processed, but so far, a few families appear to strongly defend what their offspring have done. I saw one father say that his kid was 'simply swept up' and there was a mother of 12 year old boy shouting and swearing at the media. Classy. They'll probably still fail to accept blame and the cycle will continue. Now, I know the issues and explanations for this sort of attitude have been discussed, but I struggle to understand how so many people have such little self-respect and who live in a bubble where they can do no wrong. What creates such a mindset?

That newsnight bint was like a feckin dug with a bone in that milliband interview. Too eager to trap him into revealing a party split to bother about listening to his views.

Feck off to a tabloid rag if that's the level of your journalism you pain in the arse.

Patrick Bateman

What a great idea. Let's put criminals with a home out on the street so they can commit crime 24/7. In fact won't it be great when they start squatting and ruining somebody else's house.

You don't seem to have noticed that several posters have taken up your bet on the Spurs away ticket thread. Wonder why you haven't replied? http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/97373-loyalty-points-spurs-game-merged-threads/page__view__findpost__p__2380092 :ninja:

:stare:

Sorry, what kind of apocalyptic wasteland do you think we live in?

Where have you been able to demonstrate this at all? If we're basing our treatment of prisoners purely on economic grounds, then maybe we should just throw everyone in the gulag and be done with it.

Not populated entirely by retards, no, but unquestionably under the control of them.

:thumbsup:

The guy is trying to politicise the reasons for rioting. He talks about deprived council schemes. A lot of the rioters were not from deprived backgrounds and not all deprived housing schemes in the UK were rioting.

There is a serious problem in some of the big English cities but it's more complicated than what the guy makes out but I'm glad I live in Scotland.

They think a 9-5 at tecos is for *******, forget the rest of the bullshit, that's your problem right there.. these spoonfed spoiled losers don't WANT to take the opportunity to work, It's there in abundance.

That cannot be allowed to continue, there should be NO free government handouts anymore unless you contribute back in some way, volunteer work / cleaning the streets / national service, whatever people can come up with - maybe that way they will learn some respect an think about that job in tesco.

Yeh, read that too. Bang on the money, loses any impact his article had with that statement. Why should they, or anyone, be entitled to 'fast cash'? I do agree it is the fault of poor parenting and his point on that is a valid one, but if he is smart enough to recognise this then why is he offering an excuse for his generation to go ahead and bring another one through with the same poor parenting he is himself criticising.

wandsworth council have begun issuing eviction notices.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

well if some of these people refuse to join the mainstream of society, or don't feel as if they're included in society, or are too f****** feckless to bring their dispossessed offspring up to respect basic values and morals.... then you wont be needing that council house then, will you?

hopefully not a short burst to make an example of a few people. hopefully the first batch of every single one of these shitehouses.

Patrick Bateman

wandsworth council have begun issuing eviction notices.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

well if some of these people refuse to join the mainstream of society, or don't feel as if they're included in society, or are too f****** feckless to bring their dispossessed offspring up to respect basic values and morals.... then you wont be needing that council house then, will you?

hopefully not a short burst to make an example of a few people. hopefully the first batch of every single one of these shitehouses.

I'm struggling to see how putting them out on the street will improve things.

I'm struggling to see how putting them out on the street will improve things.

it wont for them. but it will for their neighbours, their landlord & the victims of their crimes.

it wont for them. but it will for their neighbours, their landlord & the victims of their crimes.

Evicting them is the daftest thing they could have done.Are these people looting from their own street?I would think not!

Evicting them is the daftest thing they could have done.Are these people looting from their own street?I would think not!

who mentioned anything about crimes in their own street?

they've broken, or allowed their offspring to break, the de facto contract held with their landlords. their tenancy agreement.

councils already have powers to evict the anti-social from their properties. this is about as anti-social as it gets. a fast-tracked version of that if you will.

who mentioned anything about crimes in their own street?

they've broken, or allowed their offspring to break, the de facto contract held with their landlords. their tenancy agreement.

councils already have powers to evict the anti-social from their properties. this is about as anti-social as it gets. a fast-tracked version of that if you will.

Jim,we're probably singing from the same hymn sheet regarding the majority of this carry on but i can't see putting more pressure on the welfare system will help anything.Where do you think they will go when they get tossed out?

I don't get it.

Jim,we're probably singing from the same hymn sheet regarding the majority of this carry on but i can't see putting more pressure on the welfare system will help anything.Where do you think they will go when they get tossed out?

I don't get it.

it's justice being done, and being seen to be done. giving honest, hard working and law abiding people some hope, and restoring some faith in the machinery of law & order and basic values.

it's sending out the best message possible.

a meeting tonight in a local community centre to "remember" mark duggan.

special guest... his loaded handgun.

:vrface: this is why people despair.

it's justice being done, and being seen to be done. giving honest, hard working and law abiding people some hope, and restoring some faith in the machinery of law & order and basic values.

it's sending out the best message possible.

Aye but i think the reason they are looking at these other options is that the jails are full.Why not just jail them if there is room?

Aye but i think the reason they are looking at these other options is that the jails are full.Why not just jail them if there is room?

no, the two things are completely separate. the sentencing from the courts has no bearing on whether or not an eviction is carried out. only the conviction would have any bearing. it's fairly certain that every case will be looked at on an individual basis of course. perhaps only the most serious offenders for instance. and i wouldn't imagine they are evicting people with young children unless there's a very good reason.

Archived