Loyalty Points / Spurs game (Merged Threads)

yvonnejambo

Loyalty points  

461 members have voted

1. 1. How many do you have?

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just off phone to my mate who said China hasnt got enough points for spurs! For those who know or know of this guy youll know he never misses hearts games. Shocking if he misses out although sure there are others in the same boat. This example just highlights what a shop front hearts have made of this!

Surely it shows what a shop front China's made of things

Surely it shows what a shop front China's made of things

To be fair to China, he had some health issues to deal with.

fabienleclerq

Just off phone to my mate who said China hasnt got enough points for spurs! For those who know or know of this guy youll know he never misses hearts games. Shocking if he misses out although sure there are others in the same boat. This example just highlights what a shop front hearts have made of this!

Was on the same bus to bordeaux as china! The bus changed lanes when he was pished and marching past the toilet, He went head first down the stairs!! One of my funniest moments following hearts!!

Tommy Wiseau

:jjyay:

:mellow:

China never misses... Does he have a season ticket this year.? Sat in front of me first game, but different people next game..

Was in earlier to see about my pals they have 137 and 120. yet the one with 120 has been to a few more games ..

They are not going, but I am :turned: Waiting till I have the tickets in my hand Saturday tho...

Tommy Wiseau

:indeed:

I'll never get that Bordeaux journey back.

:stare:

Never.

One less person to rock out the party songs. :jjyay:

I have phoned Tynecastle today, who have confirmed that now that they have the extra allocation, they now have enough tickets for supporters with 106 points. So all supporters planning on going to London who have the number of points required, you should get a ticket.

Bearing in mind not all supporters with the points will be planning on going to London there should be extra tickets available after the cut off period

Surely they had enough tickets before the additional allocation or they would have raised the loyalty points bar.

jambopaul2007

Surely they had enough tickets before the additional allocation or they would have raised the loyalty points bar.

Would have thought so, should mean people with less loyalty points now have a chance of a ticket.

Ribery's Face

ohh good another thread about loyalty points, stating the obvious that everybody knows..... <_<

ohh good another thread about loyalty points, stating the obvious that everybody knows..... <_<

Not really, what they said was there is now enough since they have had the extra allocation. There was NOT enough before and it was first come first served

Ribery's Face

Not really, what they said was there is now enough since they have had the extra allocation. There was NOT enough before and it was first come first served

yes yesterday...... but anyway thanks for the information. :rolleyes:

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

Good. He's a total whopper.

:mellow:

China never misses... Does he have a season ticket this year.? Sat in front of me first game, but different people next game..

Was in earlier to see about my pals they have 137 and 120. yet the one with 120 has been to a few more games ..

They are not going, but I am :turned: Waiting till I have the tickets in my hand Saturday tho...

china has bought 4 season tickets for many years now and gives the tickets away free to people who can only make some games he pays full price for these when he can get them cheaper

he now sits in a different seat due to health reasons and he will be at WHL even if he has to crawl there

Francis Albert

I have phoned Tynecastle today, who have confirmed that now that they have the extra allocation, they now have enough tickets for supporters with 106 points. So all supporters planning on going to London who have the number of points required, you should get a ticket.

Bearing in mind not all supporters with the points will be planning on going to London there should be extra tickets available after the cut off period

Suspect they always did (otherwise why make 106 the threshold) but were not certain enough given the crap-ness of the Loyalty Points database to say so, but with extra 600 they are comfortable that they will have enough for the initial phase and and more.

china has bought 4 season tickets for many years now and gives the tickets away free to people who can only make some games he pays full price for these when he can get them cheaper

he now sits in a different seat due to health reasons and he will be at WHL even if he has to crawl there

I forgot he told me that first game... Hope he gets a ticket...

Suspect they always did (otherwise why make 106 the threshold) but were not certain enough given the crap-ness of the Loyalty Points database to say so, but with extra 600 they are comfortable that they will have enough for the initial phase and and more.

Was told this today when I went in, strange that in the website it says tickets are on sale till Tuesday or while stocks last. Nice of hearts to not cause a panic!

Panic stations for me. Just checked my loyalty points and the 7 i got for buying my home leg ticket against spurs has been taken off again. This means i now have only 105 points !!!!

Ryan Gosling

who wants a bet we don't even take 1800 fans to this match?

?100 says we sell all 1817 tickets.

And I'm sure at least 10 other people will bet you the same or more.

Although I didn't bet a figure, I'm in.

Still waiting.

Durham Jambo

Went into the ticket office today and got my points checked as I only had 9 showing on the account. My account number was changed by Hearts and they never moved any of my old points over. I'm now proudly sitting with 113 points and a big smile.

I do think the loyalty points scheme is a farce. Season tickets put the money into the club and should get the most points. Most of my extra points came from away games or cup games where the club only gets 1/2 or none of the money.

I was told the 7 points from the home leg won't be added until after the game itself.

Tommy Wiseau

:usualbet:

Yes please Rousset.

Any luck shifting they spare Spurs tickets yet? :smuggy:

Ryan Gosling

Liable for ?600 here so far, Rousset. Hope you're flush at the moment. thumbsup.gif

I'm sure he is. After all, his mouth has been writing cheques that his ass is surely able to cash.

:verysmug:

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

I'm sure he is. After all, his mouth has been writing cheques that his ass is surely able to cash.

Hope so, Dwayne. I'm already planning how to spend my winnings. Let's hope he doesn't let us down.

Because that would be really embarrassing for him, given the amount of bragging and trolling he's done lately.

The People's Chimp

Good. He's a total whopper.

:rofl:

No enough loyalty points? F'king Stewart signing again?

russianhats.jpg

Tommy Wiseau

:rofl:

I tried SO ****ing hard to find that photo earlier. Damn you Knox. :lol:

I found China's views on religion extremely :interesting: in Prague, I must say...

Arthur Morgan

Phoned up yesterday to check because it was showing up on my account as me only having 103 loyalty points.

The person on the phone told me I had 113 so i'm in the clear mofo's! :verysmug:

What can I say to the people with 105 points and under? :dealwithit:

My pal sent email ,his then went up to 114, then 7 off for Spurs. I went in yesterday to ask about another pals (dont live in Edinburgh)

First pal's had went up to 137... Other one goes to more games has 120... Dont know they are working it out, or are not....

Anyway thats me sorted :woot:

The Treasurer

You have to factor in the "big game fans" who are not entitled to even apply for a ticket but somehow always manage to aquire tickets for these type of matches

Perhaps someone should tell him that if he gets all the points available on these tickets under one customer reference he will probably have enough points

should you not get another 20 for buying an additional child under 12 ticket?Surely worth more in the long run than a few jollies to Inverness

Auldreekie1874

should you not get another 20 for buying an additional child under 12 ticket?Surely worth more in the long run than a few jollies to Inverness

The child gets the 20 points.

I only have 79 points and no chance of a Hearts end ticket...however, just had a call and I've got my mitts on Spurs end ticket. 31 sheets and a happy jambo. Good luck to everyone in the queue tomorrow!

I'm in that boat too. I've got 87 and my laddie has 47. Now he's only 8 so it's not him that's paid for any of the Loyalty points. Ah well, thems the breaks. I'm reasonably hopeful I'll get a ticket though. If not I'm sure there will be a boozer in London somewhere filled with Jambos......

WeeToonJambo

What I find difficult to understand is that my son has 117 points and I only have 96, yet I go to more games than him. I contacted the ticket office 2 days ago with a list of games I was at but which aren't included in my points total but the total hasn't moved yet. Still, I'm hopeful that my 96 will be enough to get me a ticket in the second phase.

Does anyone have an idea of what games you get allocated points for and what you don't?

The system seems totally flawed if you get points for say going to Rangers away because it is pre-ticket only, but do not get tickets for St. Mirren away, Kilmarnock away, Dundee Utd away (all further away) but are pay at the gate. Do you get points added on if you take the tickets or whatever with you to Tynecastle for these games? For example, on the last game of the season at Dundee Utd away I got what can only be described as a raffle ticket. Is that going to work for extra loyalty points? At Motherwell last week I never got anything when paying my money and fairly sure there was a pre-ticket option.

anyone on 105, just go and buy the cheapest ticket for aberdeen game now and get the magic 106! Its no ******* hard to understand, or shut up as you guys had plenty of chance over the last 2 years to go and support the team like others but can't be bothered now its all hearts fault for you missing out!ninja.gif

Archived