What channel is the Celtic game on? / Streaming (merged)

Dunk-Section G

nah im using justin tv a friend i know is hosting the link via streampro on JTV

its the only way ill be able to watch it.

where there is will there is a way

juve

ahhhh I see

I've got the Justin tv app, i'll check that tomorrow. Cheers bud!

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I subscribe to Streampro also have done for a few monthe with no probs at all.

Watching Blackpool / Man U the noo (well it is Burns night)

Question though, on the streams (even though they work fine) it says you need a certain internet connection speed to watch (1200 to 2000) when I run the test i get a miserable 500.

What's that all about ? it still works, I take it the quality would just be better.

My understanding is that streampro is a con. They take your money for linking you to streams you could access anyway. p2p for instance. Anyone?

My understanding is that streampro is a con. They take your money for linking you to streams you could access anyway. p2p for instance. Anyone?

Complete and utter nonsense, they use direct feeds from good sources ie sky player and clubs own streams, thus not relying on dodgy arabic or polish nonsense.

Complete and utter nonsense, they use direct feeds from good sources ie sky player and clubs own streams, thus not relying on dodgy arabic or polish nonsense.

Just saying mate. You get perfectly good streams from sky player and "clubs own streams" for free so why pay the middleman.

I would agree with Speedy giving what I've read as to how they do it (top quality servers etc).

However even if they did pinch it all, the simple fact of the way it's all laid out, loads of choice and feeds that never let you down I would still pay for it rather than all the jumping about mid matches and scrambling about trying to get a good feed with kick off fast approaching.

Flicking easily between several games tonight for instance.

Just saying mate. You get perfectly good streams from sky player and "clubs own streams" for free so why pay the middleman.

Well I have cable for starters, so I don't get sky player and funnily enough I don't subscribe to hearts international or celtic.tvb etc, it's not hard to work out why a fiver a month is great value.

Chaka Demus & pliers

Bet365 are streaming it also.

Just checked and they aren't. Don't think they ever stream UK games in the UK

Well I have cable for starters, so I don't get sky player and funnily enough I don't subscribe to hearts international or celtic.tvb etc, it's not hard to work out why a fiver a month is great value.

Maybe I'm missing the point. Tomorrow night I will be able to sit down at my laptop and watch a good quality stream, in English, of the game. I will not be able to watch Hearts and St Johnstone on Saturday and if you're saying for ?5 a month I could, then I will look into it.

Anyone complaining about streams: -

If there are plenty of people who say the streams are fine etc, but it freezes for you, then there's a simple explanation.

Your internet's pish.

Just did a speed test. My Broadband is at 14.3meg, my laptop is 2 months old and is fast as #### when streaming from any other source.

Watched the St Mirren game on Streampro and it was terrible. Why would I make this up and why are you defending them?

In my experience Streampro is garbage. I saw about 15 minutes of that game.

Do you need to download any software to watch the games on Streampro ?

Not that I can watch it tomorrow anyway since I'm on a 19:30 flight from Bristol :angry:

First of all this is not me having a go at Streampro, I've only used it once for the St Midden game and it was fine.

The only advantage I've found with Streampro is that you can watch games live that are being broadcast by BBC Alba. Other than that I've used free sites such as MyP2P and FSI football and never had any problems and I've found the quality to be on a par with streampro (although granted I've only used streampro once).

Streampro sounds good. My Brother-in-law used it for the 2-0 Midden game and said it was far better than watching on firstrow/iraqgoals etc...

Firstly, the picture was clear like watching a live tv game as sometimes games on firstrow can be hazy or a bit scrambly. Also, not one glitch or any sticking.

I`ve got decent internet and its very rare you get a link that lasts long at good quality on firstrow/iraqgoals.

Dean Winchester

Just did a speed test. My Broadband is at 14.3meg, my laptop is 2 months old and is fast as #### when streaming from any other source.

Watched the St Mirren game on Streampro and it was terrible. Why would I make this up and why are you defending them?

In my experience Streampro is garbage. I saw about 15 minutes of that game.

Many of us have used StreamPro with NO problems whatsoever. Why would I make that up and why would you get so offended because we're defending them?

I saw the full 90 minutes of that game and having it played through the PS3 was like watching a normal match on Sky.

For those that keep asking about software the only thing you need is Flash.

Maybe I'm missing the point. Tomorrow night I will be able to sit down at my laptop and watch a good quality stream, in English, of the game. I will not be able to watch Hearts and St Johnstone on Saturday and if you're saying for ?5 a month I could, then I will look into it.

Hearts v St Johnstone is live on Hearts TV International on Saturday, and (without being familiar with Streampro) I would suggest that means it MAY be on Streampro.

Then again, perhaps the listings are up somewhere and it isn't...

Hearts v St Johnstone is live on Hearts TV International on Saturday, and (without being familiar with Streampro) I would suggest that means it MAY be on Streampro.

Then again, perhaps the listings are up somewhere and it isn't...

StreamPro have it listed on their site anyway.

kevinmackenzie14

i emailed Nikki from Streamprotv she said the feed tomorrow is from Hearts TV International and Setanta Australia she also said they only use private servers not public laggy ones like free p2p sites.

No I don't work for them LOL or I wouldn't have paid 12.99 LOL

Flashsportstreams i used to use them but if it was a toss between spl and epl we would lose everytime and the guy on there seems full of himself at best.

Another vote for www.streampro.tv

Used it for the first time on Saturday and it was fantastic. It stuck ONCE for two seconds at half time and that was it.

It's not HD but it's better than any free stream I've ever used. I'd say watching it on a medium sized laptop it's exactly the same as watching it on the kind of 14-16 inch boxy TVs I'd wager most of the 20-35 year olds on here would have had as a bedroom TV growing up.

For overseas Jambos you can also live stream all the terrestrial channels, BBC, Channel 4 etc. (and you can watch the American football on Sky if US adverts drive you to distraction).

I am genuinely impressed.

You can trial it for 24 hours for ?1.99 so I don't see what the fuss is about trying it. I signed up for six-months immediately afterwards.

Here is a thought.. I use the Expat shield to watch things on the BBC website that normally i couldnt watch as I am not in the UK..

Surely if i can do that then their will be some site that will give you a URL (i think thats what it is) that is outside the UK..

Then you could just buy Hearts World International for 6 quid per month.. Then you will get a decent stream and your money would be going to Hearts and not anywhere else.. From what i am reading it is only a quid per month more than Streampro..

In reply to the above post i am sure you can trial Hearts World International for 1.99 for the rest of the month..

Here is a thought.. I use the Expat shield to watch things on the BBC website that normally i couldnt watch as I am not in the UK..

Surely if i can do that then their will be some site that will give you a URL (i think thats what it is) that is outside the UK..

Then you could just buy Hearts World International for 6 quid per month.. Then you will get a decent stream and your money would be going to Hearts and not anywhere else.. From what i am reading it is only a quid per month more than Streampro..

To register, I suspect you might need a foreign address. But maybe not.

In reply to the above post i am sure you can trial Hearts World International for 1.99 for the rest of the month..

Fair enough, I've used Hearts World International before and it was alright... though personally found it a tad fiddly with a badly designed site (granted I'm a technical eejit on an old work laptop that's admin locked... ).

Good point about the money going to Hearts -- but that doesn't get you all the other games that Sky Sports and the rest show. You pays your money...

To register, I suspect you might need a foreign address. But maybe not.

I don't think so.. My bank cards are all registered to an address in Edinburgh..

Fair enough, I've used Hearts World International before and it was alright... though personally found it a tad fiddly with a badly designed site (granted I'm a technical eejit on an old work laptop that's admin locked... ).

Good point about the money going to Hearts -- but that doesn't get you all the other games that Sky Sports and the rest show. You pays your money...

That is true.. Here i get every premiership game and the big La Liga/Budesliga games already.. its only really the Scottish football that isn't shown.. Either way if you have Sky Sports at home and you also pay for Streampro for extra Hearts games then you might think about changing to Hearts World International.

I am very lucky here in the Middle East. OSN Sports shows all Sky/ESPN SPL matches live and then repeats the entire game over and over again (the Rangers game has been re-shown at least 6 times since Saturday). If not on OSN then I'll try Hearts-TV International and then Streampro.

I don't think so.. My bank cards are all registered to an address in Edinburgh..

Your bank card can have a UK address, but you need to register to Hearts International with a non-UK address. I am sure that when registering your ISP address is checked to ensure it is non-UK.

That is true.. Here i get every premiership game and the big La Liga/Budesliga games already.. its only really the Scottish football that isn't shown.. Either way if you have Sky Sports at home and you also pay for Streampro for extra Hearts games then you might think about changing to Hearts World International.

Nah, I'm in the US so happy to have access to the other channels, including Eurosport for the cycling.

I've tried using a non UK proxy server to view a live game on Hearts TV before and it did not work (Fester road game 2006 beat 2-1). I'm guessing it's because they can detect when proxy servers are used. It was a while ago so it may be different now, but I doubt it.

I'm hoping to watch the game on Streampro, but on my mobile phone as I'll be out - anyone know if the video is delivered in Flash? I've got an Android phone so as long as it's Flash and I've got a LAN, I might be able to watch it. Don't want to spend the money if there is no chance of it working though...

Slightly off-topic, but you should install the app called "Football Push Scores Pro" (by Stephen Cooper - to make sure you get the right one).

IT "pushes" the game updates to your android phone, in the same way as Google push any emails. So, you don't need to keep connecting to the internet, just to find out it's still nil-nil.

It can report things like:

- news stories (even on non-match days)

- half-time score

- goals (obviously)

- red cards

- full-time score

Info is taken from the same feed as the BBC videprinter, so is accurate, and more importantly, pretty fast!

I know I sound like an advert for this, but I use it all the time, and it is superb!

Slightly off-topic, but you should install the app called "Football Push Scores Pro" (by Stephen Cooper - to make sure you get the right one).

IT "pushes" the game updates to your android phone, in the same way as Google push any emails. So, you don't need to keep connecting to the internet, just to find out it's still nil-nil.

It can report things like:

- news stories (even on non-match days)

- half-time score

- goals (obviously)

- red cards

- full-time score

Info is taken from the same feed as the BBC videprinter, so is accurate, and more importantly, pretty fast!

I know I sound like an advert for this, but I use it all the time, and it is superb!

Note this is only for android 2.2 or higher.

Question about streampro. How good a connection will I need to watch the game without it constantly buffering? I have a fairly crap broadband so not sure it will work. BBC iplayer tends to stream fine but lots of stuff doesn't.

Advice is appreciated.

Just got the 24 our package to try it out.It seems very good so far.Only thing is i cant get it to go to full screen! The picture quality is very good with no lag/drop out.I am using chrome,dont know if this is significant but thought i should mention it.

Say What Again
Been watching on the big screen through ps3

I saw the full 90 minutes of that game and having it played through the PS3 was like watching a normal match on Sky.

For those that keep asking about software the only thing you need is Flash.

Guys

I'm planning on using this tonight for the first time. Any chance you could give me a bit advice?

I've used streams a lot in the past, but only on my PC - tonight I want to attempt using the PS3 like you have so have a couple of questions.

Do you know if I can subscribe on the PC then simply log in on the PS3 to view?

I don't have the keyboard for the PS3 so would be using the control pad to enter text. Is this going to be a right pain?

HMFC_Riley, is Flash already installed on the PS3 or will I need to download that first?

Sorry if I'm coming over a bit clueless, I've got a couple of mates coming up to watch the game so trying to make sure I get it right. Plan B isn't too bad either though, Hibs v Rangers on the TV and Celtic v Hearts on the PC.

:thumbsup:

Anybody signed up and then logged on later, using same info, but from a different PC, in the same house

or maybe even elsewhere ( different ISP even?:blink: )

I'm dicking about with a spare PC which I think maybe has a better graphics card than my Desktop one.

If it looks better I may swap the cards over between the machines and just wondering if anyone has tried Desktop / Laptop

combinations and maybe been asked to sign up again?

Jeezo my heads nipping just reading that back :lol:

jambo4_0matty

www.vipstand.net/

Watched a few Prem games on it before for free and the uglies games are usually on it. I'll be giving that a try tonight

Just got the 24 our package to try it out.It seems very good so far.Only thing is i cant get it to go to full screen! The picture quality is very good with no lag/drop out.I am using chrome,dont know if this is significant but thought i should mention it.

Same as any youtube video,once it starts look for the box(normally bottom right)to enlarge the picture to whole screen,you may have to pick what flash player its on. :thumbsup:

Guest juvehearts

ahhhh I see

I've got the Justin tv app, i'll check that tomorrow. Cheers bud!

I'll post the link just before kick off, don't worry it's a closed shop and there will be a password ect.

our game and the hibs game is on http://www.gudtv.tk/ thats what i've been watching most of my games on :thumbsup:

Owell I'll give this a go before kick off to see if it any gid, no point Paying 1.99 when you can get the same thing for 0.00 haha! But it'll be streampro if all else fails

Archived