What channel is the Celtic game on? / Streaming (merged)

Dunk-Section G

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know you can watch it through a PS3 but is there anyway of using Xbox live to watch it through the tele?

I've got an xbox 360 with live subscription as well mate. You need to be able to access internet to be able to watch it. There is a roundabout way, you could do it on your pc and stream from pc through media player onto xbox but it would probably be too much hasle and might not even work.

I've got an xbox 360 with live subscription as well mate. You need to be able to access internet to be able to watch it. There is a roundabout way, you could do it on your pc and stream from pc through media player onto xbox but it would probably be too much hasle and might not even work.

Cheers for the reply :thumbsup:

I'm waiting on a cable coming so I can connect it from the laptop.Typical it's not here for tonight though!

Francis Albert

Don't know if anyone else has had a problem but when I bought (as I thought) a one off game at ?1.99 (which failed anyway because my old computer failed to download some software) I found I was incurring a monthly charge of about ?12.99 which I had not signed up for.

In case I put anyone off ... I have since signed up again on my new pc and tested it on an Italian match currently showing and all is well. I don't know what went wrong first time but my ancient and very slow pc in combination with my technical illiteracy might have had something to do with it. Apologies.

my local is hoping to get it on Al Jezeera 3, anyone got a clue if that channel is even showing it??

would rather watch it in the pub with a few pints than on the laptop, not sure how great my wifi broadband is

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I had the trial before and wanted to renew a longer subscription but it is asking me for a coupon number... Don't remember getting one of those, would I have done???

Just signed up for steampro tv for ?1.99.

Currently streaming Celtic TV!

Bring on the match!

I had the trial before and wanted to renew a longer subscription but it is asking me for a coupon number... Don't remember getting one of those, would I have done???

i watched it as a one off and I dont remember a coupon number... need to get home and try and get the game...

You dont need it but it gets you 10% off if you have one. I think there was one floating about on an earlier thread

For all those saying streampro is laggy etc, Iv got the hearts channel currently playin on tv through ps3 and the hibs feed playin on laptop both running perfectly. If any of those free sites can do that then I'd be very surprised as half of them struggle just to run one stream without lagging from start to finish

Watching the highlights just now from the rangers games at weekend on channel vip19 :rolleyes:

"Pretty hard watchin that. Like picking the lesser of 2 evils"

What a scumbag! If this is what we have to look forward to on VIP 19 i'll be switchin to VIP 20

winston churchill

For all those saying streampro is laggy etc, Iv got the hearts channel currently playin on tv through ps3 and the hibs feed playin on laptop both running perfectly. If any of those free sites can do that then I'd be very surprised as half of them struggle just to run one stream without lagging from start to finish

streampro is working fine for me.

my local is hoping to get it on Al Jezeera 3, anyone got a clue if that channel is even showing it??

would rather watch it in the pub with a few pints than on the laptop, not sure how great my wifi broadband is

That local wouldn't happen to be the H...y in M-bank?

dont want to say the full name incase I get any one in hot water!!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

You dont need it but it gets you 10% off if you have one. I think there was one floating about on an earlier thread

When I select my length of subscription it does not let me move on without putting something in the box bellow marked: 'coupon number'.

Scratch that... Sorry, I was being dumb!

"Pretty hard watchin that. Like picking the lesser of 2 evils"

What a scumbag! If this is what we have to look forward to on VIP 19 i'll be switchin to VIP 20

Yeah i know :verymad: I didnt realise it was mhank tv that was being streamed i feel dirty now

Tiberius Stinkfinger

When I select my length of subscription it does not let me move on without putting something in the box bellow marked: 'coupon number'.

Scratch that... Sorry, I was being dumb!

I concur, your dumb.

That local wouldn't happen to be the H...y in M-bank?

dont want to say the full name incase I get any one in hot water!!

nah mate, Pumpherston boozer

I signed up for my 2nd day ticket this afternoon ( previously watched the St Mirren game ) and I just ignored the coupon ?

Might be something as daft as your browser ?

Scratch that... Sorry, I was being dumb! :thumbsup::lol:

I'm selecting the one day trial subscription and then when I click select/continue whatever it is I get re-directed to paypal where I get an error message. Anyone any ideas?

the windae cleaner

got streampro linked up to the big telly :thumbsup:

best 4.99 a month ive ever spent

got rid of all my sky sports package

I'm selecting the one day trial subscription and then when I click select/continue whatever it is I get re-directed to paypal where I get an error message. Anyone any ideas?

Same!

Do you need to register the same email as your paypal account or something as its never even asked for my paypal details.

Any help MUCH appreciated :)

Same!

Do you need to register the same email as your paypal account or something as its never even asked for my paypal details.

I've used the same email but different password. Tried logging into Paypal then doing it and it made no difference.

scott herbertson

Same!

i hadsimilar problems when I joined. I logged off my browser and cleared mt temp internet files - went back in and no problems

got streampro linked up to the big telly :thumbsup:

best 4.99 a month ive ever spent

got rid of all my sky sports package

Was going to get the month subscription but was a bit wary of the 'automatic' renewal ?

Just fancied it for the upcoming Ibrox game and anything else in the coming weeks !

www.footballstreaming.info/streams/todays-links they seem to have links to the game here, ive used this site many times and never had many problems..

Same as any youtube video,once it starts look for the box(normally bottom right)to enlarge the picture to whole screen,you may have to pick what flash player its on. :thumbsup:

On the screen there is no little tv symbol.i put on Seville game and all there is a symbol that looks like pop out player but thats not working! Help my Dads is coming round to watch it.

On streampro, how do you make it full screen on the pc? Looking at VIP19 and its a small window just now

hover over the window, then click the square with the arrow on it next to the volume, press esc to exit full screen.

streampro vip20 is from hearts.tv

I cant get either 19 or 20 to play anything just now. although setanta australia is currently showing spl highlights

hover over the window, then click the square with the arrow on it next to the volume, press esc to exit full screen.

Cheers for the reply mate, but doesn't seem to do anything when I click on it. I am going via google chrome. Wonder if that makes a difference. Good quality stream though.

Yup seems to work on mozilla firefox.

Guest Dipped Flake

Took up the 1 day for ?1.99 on streampro. Really good picture on my laptop and my laddie got it playing on his ps3 too. Much better quality than a couple of the free ones I've tried before. Might just go for the full year and get rid of my ESPN and I don't have sky sports so could watch that too. Wait to see if the good quality lasts all game.

Took up the 1 day for ?1.99 on streampro. Really good picture on my laptop and my laddie got it playing on his ps3 too. Much better quality than a couple of the free ones I've tried before. Might just go for the full year and get rid of my ESPN and I don't have sky sports so could watch that too. Wait to see if the good quality lasts all game.

be aware that sky etc will get steampro closed down at some point. Sure they will open up again elsewhere but you'll lost yer money.

streampro vip20 is from hearts.tv

I'll be watching that. Not Listening to the 'offended bunch' on celtic stream

Guest Dipped Flake

be aware that sky etc will get steampro closed down at some point. Sure they will open up again elsewhere but you'll lost yer money.

Cheers for that, never thought about that. Mind you, it would only be a couple of months before I had saved the same money by cancelling my ESPN, and I get sky sports too so might just do it, depending on the quality throughout the game tonight

Archived