What channel is the Celtic game on? / Streaming (merged)

Dunk-Section G

Too many folk trying to log on tonight. I have watched loads of games before and been fine. Their site obviously can't handle the numbers

Kickback strikes again. Never seen this problem before. I imagine when volumes fall in the next 15 mins as people give up it will be back online.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

help been on stream pro vip19 for past 30 mins d without a problem decided to try vip 20 but just get "waiting" on both now cannae get back on

Same here in Sydney - Streamprotv "unavailable". Just Paypalled them last night!

yep server error here - ?5 paypal

Picture is behind the BBC commentary so it's Celtic commentary for now. As soon as they piss me off too much it's back to mute again.

No way I'd pay for the Hearts match when you can get it online for free on other sites.

Take it this is the end of the streampro love-in?

Rudolf's Mate

Just did a speed test. My Broadband is at 14.3meg, my laptop is 2 months old and is fast as #### when streaming from any other source.

Watched the St Mirren game on Streampro and it was terrible. Why would I make this up and why are you defending them?

In my experience Streampro is garbage. I saw about 15 minutes of that game.

I've only got 4 meg and I've never had a problem.... Until tonight!

No way I'd pay for the Hearts match when you can get it online for free on other sites.

Take it this is the end of the streampro love-in?

Hopefully; it's gash.

Works fine.

Celtic commentary though :yucky:

I've muted it and put on the bbc commentary.

:thumbsup:

is it any wonder they think everyone is against them when they have awful commentry like that!

JennytheJambo

I was on one minute and it was fine then I accidenty closed the window, came back in and now it's down! Aaaaa!

Me too.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I've had to mute it, the commentary is nauseating.

Ditto

Having to listen to the BBC commentarty

Francis Albert

Yep but anyone saying firstrow was as good as Streampro is deluded. Ok there are issues with the server tonight bit my guess is that it's become to big too quick!

It's been going for about 5 years. Grrrrr. The payment system seems to work OK!

www.vipstand.net have got the game on on link2 but it's running about 20 seconds behind... free though

im actually sittin creasing myself laughing at them... the bitterness and typical celtic mentality is ripping oot them.... theyre worse than lennon

im actually sittin creasing myself laughing at them... the bitterness and typical celtic mentality is ripping oot them.... theyre worse than lennon

they are hilarious. its like a caricature!

Archived