What channel is the Celtic game on? / Streaming (merged)

Dunk-Section G

To be fair, unless you could get their website to load, you couldn't get to the "issues tab" mate, I kept getting a server error 500 coming up.

The barstewards managed to get it working for the second half though, more's the pity :lol:

Dammit!! I knew there would be a flaw in my argument. :whistling:

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone bothered to complain yet?

I got the 2nd half ok in the end and the quality was good, much better than the free streams I tried ( continual buffering etc )

Going to send an e-mail and see if I can maybe score a free day pass :whistling:

Francis Albert

Eventually got the second half ... but on V19 and the awful Celtic commentary. Have to say though I find the experience of watching on the internet unsatisfactory. With the radio commentary on you are very conscious that what you are watching is at least 30 seconds behind "live" and therefore nothing you are watching will come as a surprise. Of course you don't have to have the radio on, but the alternative is watching a silent movie or in the case of V19 sharing the evening with a couple of thick, paranoid mhanks.

I also have a problem, wimpish though it may be, with these streams making money out of, but contributing nothing to, the game.

Of course it might have been different if we'd won! Or even played a bit.

kevinmackenzie14

I got a reply from streampro they are so apologetic LOL as they didn't realise the support we generate and the system crashed as we overloaded it.

he promised upgrades, wait and see

Archived