What channel is the Celtic game on? / Streaming (merged)

Dunk-Section G

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's on streampro.com, good live feed for the small price of ?1.99. I watched the derby game on it & it was spot on :thumbsup:

Francis Albert

It's on streampro.com, good live feed for the small price of ?1.99. I watched the derby game on it & it was spot on :thumbsup:

Don't know if anyone else has had a problem but when I bought (as I thought) a one off game at ?1.99 (which failed anyway because my old computer failed to download some software) I found I was incurring a monthly charge of about ?12.99 which I had not signed up for.

Don't know if anyone else has had a problem but when I bought (as I thought) a one off game at ?1.99 (which failed anyway because my old computer failed to download some software) I found I was incurring a monthly charge of about ?12.99 which I had not signed up for.

That sounds like complete nonsense, it's a fiver a month and you don't need to download any software. You can't be on the correct site.

I tried to watch a game on that... St Mirren i think... Kept freezing tho... Think i paid ?1.70..

dobmisterdobster

Wouldn't it need to be televised in some way for that to work?

Is it on TV in Abu Dhabi or somewhere like that?

They will be using celtic.tv feed :thumbsup:

Francis Albert

That sounds like complete nonsense, it's a fiver a month and you don't need to download any software. You can't be on the correct site.

Sorry, maybe sounds like nonsense but it happened and it was the correct site. I cancelled but still get reminders from Streampro of what matches are on. So unless there is a fake Streampro out there ...

Radioactive Mince

Sorry, maybe sounds like nonsense but it happened and it was the correct site. I cancelled but still get reminders from Streampro of what matches are on. So unless there is a fake Streampro out there ...

I suppose it's possible there's a fake. I signed up at a fiver p/m which i can cancel at any time. Quality has never been a problem for me. Been watching on the big screen through ps3 and, from t'other side of the room you'd think you were watching sky. I'm signed up through paypal btw. Dunno if that makes a difference...

I suppose it's possible there's a fake. I signed up at a fiver p/m which i can cancel at any time. Quality has never been a problem for me. Been watching on the big screen through ps3 and, from t'other side of the room you'd think you were watching sky. I'm signed up through paypal btw. Dunno if that makes a difference...

StreamPro is a great site. I signed up for the monthly fiver too and never had a problem. I watch it through a 3G router rather than over a landline and not had any connection problems or freezing at all.

Marooned In Oz

StreamPro is a great site. I signed up for the monthly fiver too and never had a problem. I watch it through a 3G router rather than over a landline and not had any connection problems or freezing at all.

Yep - definitely great site. Signed up for 3 games (at ?1.70 a game) and had no problems, and not one screen freeze what so ever.

10/10

It's a great site.

Always pay through PayPal for services like this to give yourself some protection from fraud.

And if there are issues with streaming quality it's likely an internet service issue as I've tested in several locations with different connections and it's great.

Streampro.tv is what I paid ?5pm for and is excellent. :thumbsup:

I googled Streampro and it also came up with a Dehli based .com site, so possibly ignore this one. :huh:

I'm hoping to watch the game on Streampro, but on my mobile phone as I'll be out - anyone know if the video is delivered in Flash? I've got an Android phone so as long as it's Flash and I've got a LAN, I might be able to watch it. Don't want to spend the money if there is no chance of it working though...

Dean Winchester

I'm hoping to watch the game on Streampro, but on my mobile phone as I'll be out - anyone know if the video is delivered in Flash? I've got an Android phone so as long as it's Flash and I've got a LAN, I might be able to watch it. Don't want to spend the money if there is no chance of it working though...

Works fine on Flash enabled phones. Played it on my old Nokia N900 and my g/f's Wildfire. It was even watchable over 3G!

Works fine on Flash enabled phones. Played it on my old Nokia N900 and my g/f's Wildfire. It was even watchable over 3G!

Cool, thanks mate - think I may be investing ?1.99 tomorrow morning!

Dean Winchester

Cool, thanks mate - think I may be investing ?1.99 tomorrow morning!

Give it a bash then, they have Sky Sports 1-4 and Sky Sports News running on a stream constantly so you can have some sort of idea of what kind of picture you're going to get :)

It's a great site.

Always pay through PayPal for services like this to give yourself some protection from fraud.

And if there are issues with streaming quality it's likely an internet service issue as I've tested in several locations with different connections and it's great.

Good advice - I tried Streampro and found it excellent too.

:thumbsup:

Streampro.tv is what I paid ?5pm for and is excellent. :thumbsup:

I googled Streampro and it also came up with a Dehli based .com site, so possibly ignore this one. :huh:

To repeat the excellent advise above, www.streampro.tv is confirmed a reliable source (search previous threads if you can be bothered). www.Streampro.com advertises 'live girls' when it comes up on google and is based in India so I'd be inclined not to sign up to that.

mulleted_jambo

Any ideas if any of the usual places will be showing it??

FL&F(don't want to put the full name in cazse I get told off)

Only flash enabled? Shite!!

So my iPhone can't get it them naw?

Is it possible to watch the game using streampro through a ps2 on the tv? if so what do you need to do in order to get it going?

Guest juvehearts

Any boozers able to stick a computer lead into their TV and get it on??

aye my house NT

im using my iphone with a scart lead connection to watch the game on my TV

aye my house NT

Have you had to jailbreak your iPhone to get the stream working Juve?

Nelly Terraces

aye my house NT

Great news! :thumbsup: When do you want me and my 40 mates round your gaff? :D

Every Celtic and Rangers game is broadcast live somewhere.

Funny you should say that, my mate caught the last derby of last season live on TV - he was in India - and the commentary was in Hindi. Had to laugh when he told me. BBC world service showed it. :thumbsup:

Is it possible to watch the game using streampro through a ps2 on the tv? if so what do you need to do in order to get it going?

Not familiar with streampro, but I don't see why not - I watch Heart TV International on my TV through my PS3 all the time.

The game is on setanta Australia and Setanta Africa but it is delayed, so no chance of Boozers showing it on those channels.

It may be on an Asian/Dubai channel but I cant find it.

I tried to watch a game on that... St Mirren i think... Kept freezing tho... Think i paid ?1.70..

Yeah, me too. Missed both goals thanks to the supposedly 'great' quality as recommended on another thread. Don't waste your money on Streampro guys.

Guest juvehearts

Have you had to jailbreak your iPhone to get the stream working Juve?

nah im using justin tv a friend i know is hosting the link via streampro on JTV

its the only way ill be able to watch it.

where there is will there is a way

juve

The game is on setanta Australia and Setanta Africa but it is delayed, so no chance of Boozers showing it on those channels.

It may be on an Asian/Dubai channel but I cant find it.

Tring.tv, that's the one they use in one of my locals

Yeah, me too. Missed both goals thanks to the supposedly 'great' quality as recommended on another thread. Don't waste your money on Streampro guys.

If you paid ?1.70, I suspect you were using Streampro.com and no Streampro.tv (?1.99 per game, ?5 per month or ?30 per year)

Streampro.tv is correct and good quality, I have used it regularly with no problems.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

p2p4u.net used to be decent for games, haven't used it for a while though so checking that out tomorrow night.

They're now firstrow.net. vipstand.net's probably better (more selection of sports).

Dean Winchester

Only flash enabled? Shite!!

So my iPhone can't get it them naw?

Not unless it's jailbreaked as far as I know.

They're now firstrow.net. vipstand.net's probably better (more selection of sports).

Is p2p any good folks?

Problem Officer?

Anyone complaining about streams: -

If there are plenty of people who say the streams are fine etc, but it freezes for you, then there's a simple explanation.

Your internet's pish.

Feckin hope so, that's where I will be :woot:

Tring.tv, that's the one they use in one of my locals

Just a bit of freindly advice, no PUB?CLUB will be showing the game live in edinburgh. I know this because currently there is no TV listing for it at all due to the rangers game being on the same time. OH unless someone does what NT said earlier about hooking up a tv to a laptop, but doubt anyone would do that as the uproar if it goes wrong. Here is a site to see what games are on live on foreign sat chs, most 'bars' have JSC, that is the one you are looking for the game to be live in the usual bars.

http://liveonsat.com/today.php?start_dd=26&start_mm=01&start_yyyy=2011&end_dd=26&end_mm=01&end_yyyy=2011

It is subject to change, so keep a eye on the above site, or just watch it on the internet.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Is p2p any good folks?

Mine work fine, some streams are better quality than others, but generally as good as TV. Normally 6 or 7 links for each game.

Alright,

Ive never got into this Internet streaming stuff but Im keen to watch the game so Im tempted.

And this Streampro seems to get good reviews.

A couple of quick questions to the people of JKB before I take the plunge though

1. Do you need to download any software to watch the game?

2. Will it in any way ****** up my computer?

3. Do you get commentary?

Cheers guys!

Alright,

Ive never got into this Internet streaming stuff but Im keen to watch the game so Im tempted.

And this Streampro seems to get good reviews.

A couple of quick questions to the people of JKB before I take the plunge though

1. Do you need to download any software to watch the game?

2. Will it in any way ****** up my computer?

3. Do you get commentary?

Cheers guys!

No

No

And English.

I subscribe to Streampro also have done for a few monthe with no probs at all.

Watching Blackpool / Man U the noo (well it is Burns night)

Question though, on the streams (even though they work fine) it says you need a certain internet connection speed to watch (1200 to 2000) when I run the test i get a miserable 500.

What's that all about ? it still works, I take it the quality would just be better.

Archived