What channel is the Celtic game on? / Streaming (merged)

Dunk-Section G

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloody laptop just went into one about new software download for Microsoft security. Done that then it went superhot and shut down. Don't know what to do! Is this because of Streampro or just a coincidence . I'm not computer savvy at all. Now I can't listen. Agh

No wonder the cretins are paranoid listening to roasters like that on the commentry

My ears are bleeding, pictures that far behind BBC comm I'm suffering it.

It's no wonder they always feel cheated and have a massive chip on their shoulder.

They all listen to this commentary every week.

They're 1-0 up and the "commentator" has complained non-stop for 48 mins!!!!!

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Got it on the PS3 now on Streampro

VIP20 is the better commentary

Paranoia.TV pair are complete roasters but after 25+ minutes of getting annoyed at it i started to laugh at their complete lack of a grip on reality

Valentine Jambo

Qwalty commtry.

Who are these two muppets commentating on this stream? Waldorf and Stadtler have got nowt on these pair. Greetin faced unwashed welts.

Back of the Bus

I was on one minute and it was fine then I accidenty closed the window, came back in and now it's down! Aaaaa!

Same here. I just sat refreshing it for about 20 mins and I eventually got in. VIP20 though, the Celtic commentary makes me want to vomit.

Got it back. Just keep refreshing

Not for me, and i suspect most/all subscribers.

It's getting too much publicity. I wouldn't commit to any more than 1 months subs as it's likely to disappear. Bye bye subs!

aye im back in now. Must of taken me 25 to get back in. Poor quality thru PS3. Much better on PC.

I haven't been able to get a picture at all on VIP20, and I couldn't stomach the Celtic TV feed. Watching a Setanta feed now.

...a bit disco

Bloody laptop just went into one about new software download for Microsoft security. Done that then it went superhot and shut down. Don't know what to do! Is this because of Streampro or just a coincidence . I'm not computer savvy at all. Now I can't listen. Agh

Blame Microsoft.

That Security upgrade gave me 3 hours of problems earlier today :verymad:

I had to turn the sound down after about 25 minutes. Couldn't take any more of the persecution complex.

This i have never heard a more paranoid bunch of downtrodden pish smellin jakeys in all ma puff :thumbs_down:

WorldChampions1902

No wonder the cretins are paranoid listening to roasters like that on the commentry

My ears are bleeding, pictures that far behind BBC comm I'm suffering it.

The commentary is violating my eardrums and insulting my intelligence. The commentators persistent condemnation of the match officials is tiresome and their unrelenting critical comments of Skacel, Wallace and Black is making me want to through something through my screen. However, all this will be forgotten when we ram 2 goals in the second half. Looking forward to more of their greetin and moanin. We need to improve massively though!

still not working for me on stream pro. Just see the clock thing spinning round in the middle of the screen where the game should be!

I've just managed to get in and renewed my subscription. Then I tried to watch the game and it says I'm not registered, even though I've got an email to say that I am!

Does it take a while for it to filter through, or should it be instantaneous?

...a bit disco

VIP 20 is working fine :thumbsup:

Cleared my cache and its working fine too :thumbsup:

still not working for me on stream pro. Just see the clock thing spinning round in the middle of the screen where the game should be!

have you tried ATDHE.NET? ITS WORKING ON THAT :thumbsup:

Jambo On Fire

First time I've used StreamPro and must say I'm disappointed. Heard a lot of rave reviews on this forum so decided to sign-up. Was tonight's match representative of the sort of quality you usually get with them or was it a one-off? To be fair, every other stream I tried was just as bad - constant freezes and jerkyness.

Streampro came good but VIP 1 was Sellik tv, so I watched VIP2 - better picture, decent commentary.

Why can't I get full screen??

Well I never had any issues whatsoever watching the match through Streampro tonight and I never have!! :thumbsup:

Has all the plebs people that have been having problems clicked on the support tab and followed the instructions about what to do if you have any connection issues?

The Old Tolbooth

Well I never had any issues whatsoever watching the match through Streampro tonight and I never have!! :thumbsup:

Has all the plebs people that have been having problems clicked on the support tab and followed the instructions about what to do if you have any connection issues?

To be fair, unless you could get their website to load, you couldn't get to the "issues tab" mate, I kept getting a server error 500 coming up.

The barstewards managed to get it working for the second half though, more's the pity :lol:

Archived