***Official Falkirk V Hearts match thread.***

Frankenstein Jambo.

Get Bouzid off before he gets sent off. Get Obua on at left back and Novikovas on for Ruben

Kello

Jonsson Mroweic Barr Obua

Suso Stevenson Novikovas

Temps Kyle

WE CAN WIN THIS!!!!

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nelly Terraces

Take it we are having a mare? Turned of at 2-0 and got the English games on. Corrupt free zone, decent footie and no old firm kock sucking amateur media talking lillian gish.

TomPurdieshmfc

They stopped that about 20 years ago - where have you been?! Think we've had a few penalty shoot outs too so not like we've not had any draws.

wasnt born for the first 4, the rest i just never paid attention :mellow:

MOAN THE HEARTS! :woot:

Just logged on, hows the game been so far? Noticed kyle has pulled one back for hearts. What was CT sent off for?

Also does anyone have a direct link to the game? Could only find sports sound.

Thanks

Did anyone hear Richard Gord quietly, while Preston was describing the penalty, mumble 'dive' there?

Anyone?

Lost respect for Richard Gordon a long time ago. Glad to see it's sticking in his throat that we've scored.

Just need 1 more and the snakelets will bottle it.

C'mon Hearts.

Did anyone hear Richard Gord quietly, while Preston was describing the penalty, mumble 'dive' there?

Anyone?

Cigaro at the game says could have been

WTF?...Blowin off some steam here cos the JTs are getting robbed AGAIN and folk want to knock me for it. :down:

Maybe if we stood shoulder to shoulder and stopped just accepting it all the time and meekly saying 'yes m'lord' then something would get done about it.

Or wait...perhaps I should pretend Im not that bothered....

Let me rephrase...

Oh golly! I think the officials may have made a little mistake there. Cant blame them though as they are under so much pressure and dont hate us at all. They only have split seconds to make these calls...yabba yabba yabba.

Ughhhhhh

Johanes de Silentio

Wtf is going on with all the bookings? The ref has gone card happy once again against us..

Apparently, Temps now booked on the say-so of the 4th official - I thought it was just for violent conduct! :blink:

Hannibal Lecter

I predict win now will win 7-2. Game over Falkirk. Nae luck.

Talking of 7-2, Rangers are currently beating Dunfermline by that score.

Archived